Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:50 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:06 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

well the "big man" seems to not be saying anything...HINT HINT

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:24 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

dragonfly wrote:
Name: Aeryn Nightfire

Height/Weight: 5'5"/105 lbs (most of it muscle)

Race: half-Elf, half-Sorceress

Eyes: dark, but clear blue

Hair: scarlet/crimson red

Appearance: She is of medium height, with a slim, strong build. Her hair is waist length, and she usually has it back in a low ponytail to keep it out of her way. Her eyes are very deep and it's easy to get lost in them. She has extremely pale skin, but never tans or sunburns. She has pointed ears and has a large, bajoran-like earring in her right ear (stud at point, chain down side, stud in earlobe). She wears a tight tunic with a low scoop neck, belted at the hip, and tight pants tucked into knee-high, black, almost stiletto boots. She has a swirling celtic tattoo from the palm of her left hand, wrapping around her arm, up around the back of her neck, up the right side of her face and coming to a point on her forehead.

Armor: two metal bands attached to her belt that go over her shoulders and cross in the middle of her chest and back. On the back she attaches her weapon

Weapon: something like a klingon batlek (a 4-ft rod with a curved blade attached at both ends) and a dagger hidden in her boot.

Occupation: she trains horses for riding and feels she has to protect other animals (but she sometimes goes overboard)

Magic: elemental and psionic

Bio: her height being abnormal for an elf of her age, she tells everyone that she is half–Sorceress. Her parents abandoned her when she was a baby and she was left in the care of some knights who raised her to be a warrior. They were all killed in an enemy raid, and she has become bitter and cynical because of it. Now she wanders around looking for a purpose and a real career

Personality: pessimistic, cynical, gentle with animals but impatient with people, solitary, doesn’t volunteer information (waits to be asked directly)

Other: bonded with a black mare with dragon wings, claws, tail, and powers (psionic and elemental like her). the mare’s name is Jetta

I still don't like the weapon she uses, it was NEVER used in real life, so no. and Sorceress would go under occupation, not race. a sorceress is just a female sorcerer.

Definition of a Sorcerer: A mage capably of summoning magical energies, without the aid of scrolls, or wands.

And her height wouldn't be abnormal there are plenty of elves that are 5'5'' tall. As I said in the beginning ranges from 4'5'' to 5'5''.

And being a sorceress she wouldn't have ANY time to be training horses, she'd be trying to control her magical abillities. It's not like your gonna be a professional mage at 17, not even 30, mages would be professional at 60+. It takes much time, even for sorcerers to master their magic.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:14 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

ok whatever

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:40 pm 
Matrix Operator

This RP doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so I say let's have a fight or two. Nothing clears the ol' noggin like the clash of steel on steel, the screams of the wounded, the bloody battlefield, setting fire to things, etc.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile