Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:11 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

hey angel, i added a little fight scene for Alacard and Jess to show off their powers a bit. hope it's cool, if not let me know and I'll edit :D

I was thinking about the uber vamps, are they the same uber vamps we battled before or are they a new type of uber vamp. I'm thinking the latter. Was wondering, how about if they somehow got hold of the genetic data for Alacard and Jess, from their final battle, lots of blood was lying around, so would have been easy to come by. perhaps this new breed has some traits that Jess and Alacard have, like illusions, which are difficult even for Alacard to figure out, and maybe a limited control over the same power Jess has.

just an idea, I will not write it in until you give your feedback. the illusion of the cat, well i figured that vamps can do that anyway, maybe alacard didn't have time to warn Jess before the dart struck.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:49 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
I was thinking something along the lines of 'Soul Armor' or possibly weapons, as maybe a branch of the Vampire family. I dunno, just something I thought up one night...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:01 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:09 am 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Hey, I've been reading the rp so far and it sounds interesting. I haven't roleplayed like this in maybe 2 years or so, so i may be a bit rusty, but I'll post up a character and see what you think. If I am accepted, I will look for a good moment to join in.

Name: Rylis Avander
Race: Human (Hunter)
History: born to a prominent family of Hunters who battled with the evil forced of the Vampire long ago, Rylis was brought up to be one himself from an early age. Training sessions were held between his father and him, years of learning the discipline needed to survive in this world and to harness his powers inherited as a Hunter. Like his father before him, he was able to harness a strong energy within himself and through that energy, wreath his weapon in flames through sheer will. But along with these lessons, he was taught the history of the Hunters (at least what is known and documented), and their main purpose in life, to hunt down and kill the enemy of man kind, the evil vampire race. At the age of 20, with his training complete, he left his home village in search of his own destiny, living a life full of principals and love for his fellow man. He has roamed the country searching for what remained of the vampires, most of whom had died upon the struggle of the 3 and Zeth's sacrafice. Living off the land, and learning harmony with it has made him somewhat of a ranger, foraging and hunting for what food he could find, and living mostly in the wilds. Books on Hunter lore and history, given to him from his family kept him occupied out in his travels through the wilderness, and he enjoyed reading over and over again teh tales of his ancestors and teh ancestors of those others of his order. Through the years he had travelled on and off with different caravans and such during trade seasons, but mainly he liked to keep to himself, sharpening his body and mind. He only occasionally visited towns and cities along his chosen path, not only to collect supplies and such, but to view and speak with the humans he has sworn to protect. Things had been quite the past 16 years, and rarely did he meet his sworn foes, but something, maybe some sixth sense or perhaps something in the environment seemed strange. As if things would soon change. But Rylis was not sure if it was for the better or worse...

Description: Rylis is tan in complection, and has sky blue eyes and short black hair. His face is fair showing few blemishes but for a scar above his left eye, a wound from one of the denizens of the night. He stand at 6' 2" tall and at 230 lbs. is quite muscular, showing that he has trained his body into great fighting shape, and he is no novice to battle. He is not just brawn however, and has an intelligence about him that others seem to underestimate at times. He is quick to put in his opinion, and looks for ways to better those around him, no matter what the situation. He wears a suit of chain mail enchanted for strength, a gift from his father before his departure, under his green tunic and forest green travelling cloak, brown pants with a thick belt strapped around his waist, and brown boots.

Weapons: Seathed on his hip, he carries his longsword, crafted by the best Smith in his hometown, and impervious to teh fires his inner energy could summon. On his back, a longbow and a quiver of arrows. A dagger rests easily by his right thigh, the essence of a well known vampire in his time trapped within by one of Rylis' ancestors long ago and handed down from generation to generation. This he uses in close combat situations,a nd it has a power somewhat like the vampire trapped within. Whomever or whatever it's tip bites into is drained of its life essence, which is then transfered to teh weilder, a great weapon for a wounded warrior to replenish his strength with and an ironic way to die for any vamp at it's killing end.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:43 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

sorry, I've been on holiday in new zealand for two weeks. will catch up and try to post an entry later today.

Offline Profile