Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:43 pm

Post subject: The Rebirth
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:40 am 
Anceint Member Guy

Once the world was saved by three great beings from the race of Vampires. They had at one point enslaced the human race until Zeth, Alucard, and Jess destroyed them However a few survived and made a new breed. A sort of uber vamp. They slowly built up a legion and have begun to reclaim their lost territory. However few no about this because all that have survived were enslaved. Zeth's grand daughter is alive, his family a secret from all but a few, and the legacy of his blood line known to only two.

Now that Keara has come of age she has been having strange dreams, which are stong recollections of events she never experienced. Upon discoveinrg they are merely flashes of her grandfather's life and his defeat of the vampires she is scared. These strange dreams have given her a reason to seek out the strange man Alucard, and his companion in battle and life Jess the pheonix. Upon her wrist sits a birth mark in the shape of the original Hunters mark.

This mark was given only to those whose job was to hunt down the vampires and eliminate them. Running scared and looking for Jess and Alucar her journey begins. However she cant handle this threat alone. Will you help her, or is her destiny to be as lonely as Zeth's?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Jess
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:09 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

ok, here's the stats and bio for Jess, what I can remember anyway :P

Name: Jessica
Age: appears to be mid 20's but events in her past mean she is immortal
Race: Phoenix

Weapon: she uses mystical powers mainly now, but she still carries around her crossbow with garlic tipped bolts.

Appearance: I originally had her in my head looking like Jean Grey from the Xmen. I think if she looks like Jean Grey from the second Xmen movie that would be the best. but her clothing is light materials dyed in earthy autumnal hues. a long skirt, a blouse with Leather corset and golden bracers on her arms. on her head she wears a thin corronet of gold which seems to glint like fire in the sunlight.

bio and history:
Jess was a hunter, she bares the mark of those destined to destroy vampires. her journey was made more exciting by the appearance of Zeth and Alacard, together they fought demons, hellish monsters and vampires. Jess thought she had lost her parents at a young age, but later found that this was an memory which her father, a powerful telepath, had put in her mind (this was all written before Xmen 3 came out just to let you know :D) Soon she found glitches in these memories and then found a dormant power lying inside of her. upon unleashing it she found she could weild an enormous energy which upon further investigation she discovered came from her mothers blood line, the females in her family all descend from the First Phoenix,Phoebe, who fell in love with a mortal and gave birth to a half phoenix lineage.

the power is now manifest in Jess, and after battling for control she is now the Phoenix she was desitned to be. she lives with her love Alacard and together they keep a watch over Zeth's daughter.

(hope that was ok, it was brief, but mainly due to me not remembering lots of details. I'm sure it'll fill out when we get started!)

Last edited by Fyre on Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:10 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
What races are allowed?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:25 am 
Anceint Member Guy

There are only three races that exsist. The vamps, the humans and the hunters. Hunters are essentially human but each has its own manifestation of power. Zeth's was speed, and energy manipulation. Alucard was an illusionist and Jess had the pheonix blood in her. THough not Jess is the only one of her kind in exsistence at this point. So really your choices are hunter or vamp, unless you want to be a regular person. THough vamps are the enemies in this.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:08 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

What's the technology level? Are there 1911 Colt 45. Caliber pistols, the 1911 is the year it was first created. It's a semi-auto pistol. Or is it like revolvers, or medieval, and only crossbows?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:27 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
I don't know if this is acceptable, but I usually try to make a unique character...

Name: Seraphim
Race: Human (Souless)
History: Seraphim and her fraturnal twin, Cheribim, were used as test subjects to make a sort of proto-vampire, (which was fairly common after the 'fall'). One that had a soul and therefore needed less life-giving blood. Her brother was turned, and her soul transplanted into him, but the dead tissue regected the unnatural fusion. He died, leaving her souless and forced to still live. She was dumped down the sewer, an empty human, a bottle with less than a drop left in it(refering to life, not blood). Sera managed to live and found she still had human desires such as hunger(for food), and thurst(For water), but she now had anouther need, one of the same energy the vamp's need, but to a smaller degree. She needs to obtian this 'life' energy by simply touching a human(think Rogue off of X-Men). This causes the person to pass out, if she extracts too much. Unlike vamps, 'draining' isn't fatal, nor does it take your soul.

Description: Seraphim is pale, though not as pale as vampires, she stands at about 5' 11''. Her eyes are a gravely grey, and her hair a light red. She rarly smiles and feels little emotion--or at least belives so. VII is burned into her right forarm marking her as a failed expariment of the vamps. Her garb looks a lot like what Anna wears on the movie Van Helsing, only slightly oriental in design.

Weapons: A large katana, along with several kuni, but when she can, she rather likes to simply drain human foes, knocking them out.

Anything else: Seraphim is constantly searching for the ones responsable for her brother's death, it is her only purpose in life(And yes, she is considered alive, unlike vamps). She is generally gloomy and cold to others.

Last edited by Jishdefish on Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:49 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

The weapons tech for humans and hunters and MOST vamps is medievil. However the tech like vehicles is like a rundown version of modern day stuff. The vamps are SLIGHTLY more advanced but not by much.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:21 pm 

hey Angel, when will this get going?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:09 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

As soon as I get ahold of Exaderous and get him to post his character sheet.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:14 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

I am sorry that I am so OCD about this but is my char accepted?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:58 am 
Anceint Member Guy

Yea. Your character will make things interesting to say the least.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:52 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Cool, I can't wait to start!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:28 am 
Anceint Member Guy

Neither can I. I really need Exx to post and get him posting before I can start it though.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:30 pm 

have you tried emailing him? ask Draggy where he is!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:46 am 
Anceint Member Guy

I've talked to him several times on AIM. THough the last time I did he was taling to me 5 minutes before some test he had to take...so yea.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Alacard
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:27 pm 
Legend of Old

Heeeeeeeeres Exxy!

Name: Alacard
Appearance: Alacard stands as a strapping gentleman with a height of six foot three, and though he does not appear very muscular his body is very toned and shaped as such. With sleak black hair that rests on his shoulders, his bangs dwell near his eyes. Aside from his physical prowess, he has no taste in clothing. he simply is draped in red and black cloth for shirt and pants with black leather straps that go from around his shoulder blades and meet as his chest. What some find it ironic about that is the straps give off an illusion of the infinity simple, but Alacard did not utilize it for that purpose. He merely likes it because it keeps his shoulders in place. He has the mark of the hunter seered into the flesh of his forarm from an incident centuries ago that he cannot recall.

With the ascent of power from the years of service to the order of the Hunter, his once icy-blue eyes converted into a radiant gold; though his right eye has a touch of crimson. Those who have seen this warrior in combat say that kindness dwells in one eye while the other contains the wrath of war. As a half vampire, you can definitely see the human in him, but that does not mean a little bit of the undead does not pump in his beating heart.

Bio: Alacard tagged along at Zeph's side every where. They were a team. Somewhere along the way Alacard and Zeph met a certain femail to help them in their endevors. They ended up as more then just a team. After Zeph's death, Alacard and Jessica have watched over Keara to make sure no harm would come to her. He continued to hone is skills along side Jessica in wait for the next motion of destiny to guide them to the next task.

Weapons: This particular individual has two weapons. Two Kamas; each one linked to black chains wrapped around his arms. With this he can use the Kamas standardly, or he can twirl them around or throw them. They have become a all around death instrument.

But the greatest tool of Alacards is his mind. He has a special gift... a gift that has given him the name that his enemies shreak in terror. "The Illusionist." Alacard has the apt ability to manipulate the target's vision with a very odd energy harnessed within him to make the enemies deepest darkest horrors or secrets revealed. He has brought giants to their knees and the emotionless to tears without lifting a finger. Everyone has their deepest secrets and fears... This guy can make you live or re-live them.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:55 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Yea we can start! I can't wait!!!! (explodes) :mrgreen:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:02 am 
Legend of Old

Were you ll waiting on me?? Shucks! I am flattered

*cough*

Southern twang eliminated.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:14 am 
Anceint Member Guy

Name: Keara
Appearence: Soft green eyes hide the power of the hunter behind them. While she is essentially a kind hearted person behind her eyes you can see an untapped power. Her body is slim and althletic, however make no mistake she is strong for her size. While she is much more suited in agility, flexability and other such areas (think gymnast, and runner mixed.) She has mastered the same fighting style her grandfather used, and weilds his katanas in this style as her tribute to him, and her body definatley reflects this as well. Her clothing consists of a a pair of tight black pants, a tight black shirt, a trench coat much like her grandfathers, and a pair of black boots. Around her waist she wears a dark red belt where her whip lies. On her back under he coat (modifications to the coat allow her to draw swords) rests the sheaths for her two katanas.
Personality: She is kind and good hearted until she is crossed. Keara is also a natural leader. She can be tough when needed but has the compassion and kindness to win those following her over. Charisma is also a charm this girl holds.
Race: Hunter
Hunter's traits: As with her grandfather once she taps into them she will have speed and energy manipulation.
History: No one not even Alucard and Jess knew that Zeth had a daughter and a family. As time went on he even had a grand daughter. However he was dead. Keara lived her life as normally as she could, except for training with her grandfathers weapons and working on her gymnastic ability. As time went on and she grew older nightmares plagued her and little did she know that two people watched her from the shadows and took care of her. Now that she realizes what these dreams are and learned Jess and Alucard's names and faces from these dreams she activley seeks them out to better understand whats going on in her life and why it started now.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:37 am 

Awesome, have posted Angel, let me know if anything needs changing. I think I've done it right.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:00 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Is it good for me to go ahead and post now, or is there going to be a better place later on? I just don't want to barge in on this 'special' sounding moment unless I'm supposed to.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:51 am 

nice intro post Jish, you've come a long way with you rp skills!

I'm not going to make Jess find you though. Will leave that to Angel or Ex.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:32 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Okay thanks, I am a good Role-Player when the time reveals itself. Really it depends on the Rp itself on what you can do with it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:35 pm 

Angel, hope that last post of mine didn't give too much away, I wanted to explain the situation so I used the OOC post to help explain. if it's a trouble let me know
:D

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:04 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Is there anything I need to incorperate into my story? I have most the details defined, but is there anything I need to hint at?

Offline Profile