Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:26 pm

Post subject: Me Characters
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:38 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
These are my active and dormant Char's and I asked Tempest for permission so nobody get on my case.....

A few notes: Many of my characters have some similarities, or shady family ties with one another, despite being in different realities. Also, they usually will have a bloodstone artifact, an item or object that takes something from him/her in exchange for a power or an ability(i.e. the Mirror of Blood Memory, takes blood to view memories as if they were happening at the moment you look at your reflection).

Last edited by Jishdefish on Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:41 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Name: Narage Seittik
Race: Human (Werecat)
Description: Appearing to be in her early 20’s she has a wild look in her yellow eyes. Her brown hair is loose rather sloppily with her cattish ears sticking up, and a few cattish whiskers on her face. She wears a black dress with a red trim, with a matching witch’s hat. She is usually smiling and cheerful, though deceptive and always speaking in riddles. Her job was in an herb shop; she didn’t enjoy it much, it being a hereditary job.
History: Unknown.
Weapons: a dagger, and staff, with a pentagram engraved on each.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:43 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Name: Yuri Dragonspeaker
Race: Human
Deity: Kuall
Profession: Deciple
Eye Color: Green, bright
Hair color: Black, Flowing

Description: Garbed in steel chain mail and three bracers coating her right arm, all lightly coated in white silver. She carries a Scimitar Cleaver, given to her by Kuall himself, and secured to her back by an enchanted crimson ribbon, which secures itself around the sword whenever it is placed near enough to her back. Also she has Kuall's crest burnt into the back of her hand which entitles her to certain privleges, as well as a pouch with a healthy amount of dragon's gold.

History: Blind since birth, Yuri was abandoned at the mouth of a dragon's cave. Kuall saved her from death and gave her the gift of sight by maturing her inner eye. She trained under the dragon's watchful gaze untill she was 14. She was then released into a girl's school to learn the ways of humans. Yuri is Kuall's deciple, his eyes ears and will. Though he trusts her judgement for the most part, she cannot disobey a direct order from him without fear of death.

Weapon: A Scimitar Cleaver, nearly 3/4's her height, it is sharp and on the first swing, deadly. It is redish gold and flecked with rust colored shards. It's hilt is silver and black.

Personallity: Brightly intelligent.

Last edited by Jishdefish on Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:46 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Name: Sashiara
Race: Serpentine Dragon
Description: (Human Form)Pale and drawn she has known little sunlight, living in the shadows, coming out at night. She wears general ninja garb, and has the rank of assasin. The only thing about her that has a hint of her inner power is her eyes, twin jade daggers gleaming in the twilight. (Dragon Form)A creature of majasty, she is stunning with jet black scales that shimmer in the light, and a crest of emerald on her forehead. Similar to chinese dragons she can fly with out the need for wings, drawing the energy to do so from the sun or moon. She also has four legs with three claws each, and a breath of Emerald fire so hot it can melt stone.

Weapon: Twin poisoned crystaline daggers, and quite a few Kunai and Shurikan

History: She was taken from her mother at a young age and lost to a poor family in a small village, as she grew up she knew she was better than them, and did little to hide it. She did not know that she was a dragon until her foster parents died and she was still, only a little human girl. She found out that she had been drugged into her human state and that it had damaged her dragon immune system. Now she cannot stay in her dragon form for long without the risk of damaging her health further. She despises humans for this and only takes assasination jobs for the joy of killing them, one at a time......

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:49 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Name: Mordin

Race: Half-Dragon (Bronze, Elf)

Physical Appearance: Draconic, covered in bronze scales with a scar streaching along the side of his face from the temple to the bottom of the snout. His eyes are an emerald hue, after his mother, who fled from her homeland during 'The War', and was slain by bandits along with the rest of the caravan. His hair is white, dispite his youthful age.

Attire: He wears a worn black cloak with a hood, along with a belt with a sword sheathed and buckled on. He also carries a few potions on his person, with the rest put away in his leather case.

Armor: none (besides scales & cloak)

Class: Swordsman

Weapon(s): Heat resistent Bastard Sword

History(Optional): (Hinted at in 'Appearance')

Personality: Quiet & Preserved (speaks only when nessisary)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:52 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Name: Rijhada Chang(Blood)
Race: Human(Engineered)
Sex: Female
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 90lb
Skills: Energy Weapons, Acrobat, Endurance, and Melee.
Subskill: Driving
History: Ex-Military(Antartic). She lived in one of the first colonies on Antartica--and the last. They lasted a few hundred years after the last bomb was dropped, but in the end they collapsed due to the population, and the lack of a lasting supply of electricity to heat the cities. Rijhada was one of the last who left her broken home, tears brimming with hatred at human stupidity. She shaped her life for the better by assasinating people for the Desert Riders and learning to repair their weapons. She officially joined their ranks after shaping herself the tail, teeth, claws and wings of a dragon. She is most commonly refered to as 'Blood', for the color of her hair, and eyes.
Weapons: Claws(and sometimes teeth), and her one of a kind plazma pistol, Quezacotl.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:55 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Name: Aeyla
Hair: Dark red
Eyes: Amber
Description: She has devoted her life to the study of Dragons and has found the most powerful secrets of their existance--Secrets that allowed her to aquire a tail, claws, and wings of a dragon. Since then she had been walking around the countryside looking for anouther lead when she was captured and taken to a dungeon of sorts.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:57 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Name: Keath
Sex: Male
Height: 6'
Weight: 120lb
Job: Historian
Description: Lightweight but strong, Keath usually avoids fights, instead perfering to persuade the opponent to his perspective... Although he is a challenging opponent when provoked,
Firearm: 21 century pistol remake <for> is carrying 10 clips 10 shots each... <100>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:05 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Name: Ashten Glade

Race: Armor (once a half-dragon)

Looks: He is a black suit of armor that is now scratched and dented. As he was once a half-dragon he has claws instead of hands. His wings are mainly decorational as he can only fly short distances. There are runes etched along each piece of the armor--there is even at least one rune on each link of the chainmail. His helm is encrusted with a ruby, and is of a unique design.

Weapons: A rusty Longsword, engraved with his fiance's name; Olivia.

History: Ashten was once a skilled assasin; mainly of merchants and the like. That is until he was hired by a gang leader nicknamed "The Speckled Tiger". She, through her contacts, assigned him the difficult task of assasinating the soon to be, king. He wasn't going down easy so he assembled some people he knew back from his childhood and began plotting... A few weeks later they were in, but unfortunatly one of the guards took a shortcut through the alley that they were waiting in. They silenced him quickly, but not quick enough. Arrows whistled overhead killing two of his friends almost instantly. Unfortunatly his wife-to-be was not so lucky. An arrow went right through her leg pinning her to the wall. The guards were coming so he had to act fast. He pulled the arrow out despite her urges to leave, and attempted to scale the wall with her on his back. A second wave of arrows assalted them, killing her and wounding him. He carried her dead body for almost a block before collapsing; how he never knew. Now he was dazed and halfway insane with age. He stumbled into a shop looking for something to help him get his revenge. The shopkeeper boasted a suit of armor that would make the user invisible, and invincible. He paid the shopkeeper much more than it was worth and put it on. It melded to fit his body instantly even his claws, wings, and tail, were shrouded in chain mail. He rushed the castle but was captured before even reaching the inner gates. The man who he was sent to kill laughed at him and spat in his face. When the guards tried to remove the armor it wouldn't come off, so they through him, armor and all into the prison. It was only later, in a moonlit puddle, did he discover the armor's effects. It did make him invisible, but the suit itself did not. His body gone he could not suffer fatigue or physical pain so he was tecnically invincible. He tricked and killed the guards taking one's longsword, which he engraved with his fiance's name. This was his way of vowing to kill the king, and all those who are under his command. He wandered the countryside for years untill....

Last edited by Jishdefish on Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:08 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Name: Sayn (pronounced Sane)

Speicies: Human (with draconic heritage)

Mature adult at age: ??

Apperence: Sayn has light-turquoise eyes, with whitish-silver hair. As a spellcaster of considerable wisdom, he generally wears a worn black cloak. His face is wrinkled with age and keeps a trimmed Greyish-black beard, with a curved scar streatching along his right eyebrow from his brow to his right temple.

Personallity: Calm and Preserved. He keeps his opinion to himself until he sees fit to intervine.

Abilities: Magic and Enchantment of objects are his expertise. Genrally he uses the basic elements, most specificly fire or lightning.

Family: Unknown (He was an orphan)

History: As a spellcaster his magic is mainly procured from his Draconic Heritage. His past is shrouded in mystery, as he was orphaned at an early age, and since taken from the orphanage(at the age of twelve) to go to an Acadamy(a place where they train those few humans with the Gift of Magic). Since then he has become an expert in the field of magic, and makes his living as a hired guard for various traveling merchants(it costs extra for magic users ). He wishes to seek out his family, and seek the keys to his existance, but the answers have evaded him so far...

Anything Else: His Crossbow Pistol and Enchanted Staff(enfused with Dragon Blood) are his prized possesions and he never leaves them behind. His crossbow pistol has a squigly line shape including the handle but not including the bow itself. It is in good condition despite it's age and if it had any carvings they have long since worn off. And his Enchanted Staff is stained dark with age and has Draconic Runes engraved in it's red oak exterior, and is topped with a crystal prism that contains the Essence of Lightning, a source of power if he should become fatigued.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:37 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Name: Seraphim
Race: Human (Souless)
History: Seraphim and her fraturnal twin, Cheribim, were used as test subjects to make a sort of proto-vampire, (which was fairly common after the 'fall'). One that had a soul and therefore needed less life-giving blood. Her brother was turned, and her soul transplanted into him, but the dead tissue regected the unnatural fusion. He died, leaving her souless and forced to still live. She was dumped down the sewer, an empty human, a bottle with less than a drop left in it(refering to life, not blood). Sera managed to live and found she still had human desires such as hunger(for food), and thurst(For water), but she now had anouther need, one of the same energy the vamp's need, but to a smaller degree. She needs to obtian this 'life' energy by simply touching a human(think Rogue off of X-Men). This causes the person to pass out, if she extracts too much. Unlike vamps 'draining' isn't fatal, nor does it take your soul.

Weapons: A large katana, along with several kuni, but when she can, she rather likes to simply drain human foes knocking them out.

Anything else: Seraphim is constantly searching for the ones responsable for her brother's death, it is her only purpose in life(And yes, she is considered alive, unlike vamps). She is generally gloomy and cold to others.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:03 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Name: Emilya Songwrit
Race: Nephilum (Half-Angel)
History: Born deaf and mute she mostly kept to herself. This is mainly what kept her sane when she came of age, and her human and angel feelings came into play. She learned to read lips at an early age and is an expert artist, she never goes anywhere without her notebook and quill, which is enchanted to write in any color. She also was discovered to have a powerful grace with martial arts.

Description: Her skin is slightly tanned, but has a certain brightness to it. Her eyes are a purple color and her hair a light shade of teal. She also has a single right wing of pure white feathers.

Weapons: A black diamond katana which is hung on her right side(same as her wing) as she is left handed.

Personallity: Light and cheerful, she often has a sense of humor drawing somewhat funny pictures of her few friends. She will usually only share this picture with the person whom was the subject of the personal ridicule.

Last edited by Jishdefish on Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:00 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

<Deleted>

Last edited by Jishdefish on Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:34 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

On the werecat one...
she sounds like Angela from Eragon...I'm just saying..*raises her paws peacefully to fend off possible attack* :)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:52 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
hey, i recognize some of these, cool.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:09 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Yes, well creativity stems from memory being blended togeather in unique ways so on dry spells of this, some don't get blended togeather too well. I am glad you like them, though I would prefer you PM me about them instead of making a break in this.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:09 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Name: Myrtle Kyrrsk
Description: She stands at an average height, and is slightly built. Generally she stays wrapped up in a thick wool and sealskin coat, as the temperature is harsh. It doesn't keep her too warm though, but she refuses to give up her mother's coat, no matter how cold it gets. Besides that, a mechanic's belt is nessisary to keep the ice-drilling tools in top condition. Also a holster for a spear shooter is belted to her back.

History: Her family fled from Canada when the U.S. officially declared itself in a state of war. They were afraid for their baby, still in her mother's belly. Her mother died, the toll of the journey and the labor of childbirth too much for her body to handle. Myrtle survived though, and lived with her Eskimo father in Permafrost untill one day when she was 12: he never returned from his fishing expodition, searching desperatly for an untainted water source. She took up his stead, working hard to provide the colony with the hardy, mutated fish and seal.

Weaponry: A powerful, kineticly powered, spear shooter. The device has the capability to be used as a grappling hook, with spikes that shoot out of the head to lock itself in place. Generally she carries five collapsable spears, complete with synthi-rope. Besides that she carries a heavy monkey wrench, that is quite useful in melee.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:20 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Name: Aross Kerinsen
Pre-mortum Description: Green eyes and Jet black hair framed his thin but determined face. He used to always have a small clay instrument attached to his ear, telling him of the tasks he must complete. His garb was light in color, but covering, to shield from the harsh sands and sun. He carried a silver claw on a chain, which he uses as a weapon, among other things.
Post-mortum Description: A green haired, black eyed dog. His stature is broken, still hurt from the betrayal. He wears his old claw as a leash around his neck, the chain wrapped all around one leg, streatching down to the paw. He lost the clay instrument, but coated his ear in mud to remind him of it.
Pre-mortum History: A desert warrior who transversed many a world. He searched and searched for a mysterious princess who betrayed him and became his demise. She didn't kill him, though she gave him a poison to walk the stars forever. His heart didn't last the devistation, however and he eventually treaded the path to the afterlife.
Cause of Death: A Broken Soul

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:19 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Name: Boranor Kireen (Most call him Boar, 'cept dragons)
Height: 6'7''
Weight: 230 lbs
Build: Strong, not too fast, but can take a beating due to his size and mass.
Appearence: With eyes the color of forest green moss, and hair the hue of the darkest roots from the richest soil, many believe him to be born of the earth itself. He has always been large for whatever age he had been, always first to enter his growth. His skin is tanned, though not enough to hide the many scars from his sword training.

Attire: Boar mostly wears light cloathing, not by choice, but the fact that nothing seems natural against his solid bulk. He generally wears a leather tunic and trousers, with chainmail against arrows and especially quick attacks. For his shield he wears a bracer against his right arm, it is a dark device using the powdered bone of an animal to judge it's strength, the stronger the bone, (In this case, usually Rynocerous, Boar doesn't find it right to use dragon) the stronger the magic shield.

Weapons:

Primary: A large greatsword, with the name of Meldimur, it looks like white-silver, with a redish-gold hilt. It contains no magical enhancements, just the will of five generations of battle under the same family.

Secondary: In the case of dire emergency only will he use his longsword. It is the colour of the darkest green, almost black, framed with flame, almost as a forest alight in the dead of night. It has a grate along the hilt, turning the users hand pulpy with blood rather quickly, the upside to this is it's power, it is dark in origin, made with some of the darkest of Chaos magics. Again, he withholds it only until the direst of times.

Magic: Very little Divine.

Personality: Unknowingly cold at times, especially during battle. He cares for others, though rarely showes it except if someone gets through his outershell. He fights for honor, and is not without wit as most think.

Dragon: Koka

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:55 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Name: Geria Larin

Description: Blue eyes, always showing curiosity and imagining more than she can see, she was a born progedy. Her hair is dark brown and she wears a suit of dragonhide, as well as a turban around her neck to block any harmful particles from entering her lungs.

History: She is a researcher, born in the city and always interested in history and artifacts. Her search led her to a mystical city deep within the earth, there she discovered a temple with a vast amount of archeological, as well as monetary treasure. To prove her claim she brought with her a bag full of the various trinkets.

Weapons: A pair of silver and iron gauntlets as well as a plain scimitar.

Offline Profile