Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 pm

Post subject: OOC: Arden: a Dying Sun.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:38 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
I know my past Rp's haven't done so well, but I have a feeling about this one....

“In the Derision solar system, a small planet called Ceridian spins around a dying sun, in a cold, twilit state. The government is silent and much of the public has only a feeling of foreboding, a suffocating gloom about the planet. The Mariana Calendar (only 10 months in a year) measures the year to be 4903, and the once temperate climate has dropped into an eternal winter, the poles now uninhabitable without proper equipment. As for the degree of technology, it is the Quantum Era, nuclear power has reached its peak and life is fairly pleasant, though somewhat depressed with the foreclosing doom. The fear in everyone’s eyes only hints at the madness within. As the tension mounts some have turned to thievery, and murder, only to disappear without a hint of their existence. These matters are not reported and more are disappearing every day, this must have something to do with Arden (The Sun), but nothing is for certain… Even as I write this, a knock may come at the door and I will find my answers, in the worst of ways. Time magic is illegal and few have ever succeeded, but my Great-Great-Grandfather perfected the art as well as a delay to prevent the user from being detected when the spell is activated. I give to the past our dilemma, so that maybe, someone somewhere will prevent it…

---Fare-thee-well
Karine Oridonâ€￾

Narage read the letter silently and in disbelief. She underlined the date and quickly logged on to the computer. Sifting through several sites she finally found the one she was looking for. According to the current climate records, the temperature had been dropping steadily over the last couple decades, but was it enough? 200 years, She thought, could things change so much in so little time? She set down her newly opened copy of “Early Enchantmentsâ€￾ replacing the loose notebook paper. Could it be possible? She looked questionably at the ring that was attached. A small scrawled side note had been inscribed. “Key of Keys, keep it hidden.â€￾ A rapping noise came from the door, and she slipped the ring onto her finger. She opened the door and darkness blinded her…

As hinted at the year is 4703, and it is the Age of Information (Present Time). You all experienced a similar ordeal. Unlike here, magic still exists, somewhat like science, which also exists. I’ll allow any humanoid char (or mythical creature, but they need to be able to transform into a human like creature), but they can’t be invincible, or all knowing. This is a thinking RP, although there might be a small skirmish here or there. Here is your Character Sheet, as well as my character:

Name:
History (optional):
Weapon(s):
Anything else:

Name: Narage Seittik
Race: Human (Werecat)
Description: Appearing to be in her early 20’s she has a wild look in her yellow eyes. Her brown hair is loose rather sloppily with her cattish ears sticking up, and a few cattish whiskers on her face. She wears a black dress with a red trim, with a matching witch’s hat. She is usually smiling and cheerful, though deceptive and always speaking in riddles. Her job was in an herb shop; she didn’t enjoy it much, it being a hereditary job.
History: Unknown.
Weapons: a dagger, and staff, with a pentagram engraved on each.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:11 pm 
King of Dragons

Well since leon hasn't started his yet...

Name: Mychasi Songbreeze (Meh-kah-see)
Species: Half-Faerie
Hair: Obnoxiously green
Eyes: Clear Orange
Skin: tanned
Height: 5'7"
Weapons: Whip and a frying pan
Skills: Song, acrobatics, knowledge of a lot of stuff(riddles)
Description: Mychasi got his name from his ability to perform. He is a lover of riddles and loves to laugh. Anyone who doesn't smile at his antics quickly annoys him. He isn't sure exactly where he comes from but he was raised in a faerie village and he always knew something was different about him. He travels around trying to fit in, he masks his sorrow in alcoholic giddiness. Basically, he is a perpetual drunk

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:55 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

thought i would use my original idea for kaosu

Name:kaosu Yang((kay-os-oo yang))(usually sais her name is chaos)
Race:fey
Appearence:average height for a female, maybe a bit shorter but its unnoticable.She has dark purple hair which is usually put up and has been mistaked for black and dark blue eyes.She has black symbols tattooed up both her arms from her hands to her shoulders and black swirly markings across her face.She has purple wings which are shiny and mostly seethrough and shaped like dragonfly wings.
Weapons:dagger and sword which are rarely used except in emergencies
Skills:Melee,sneaking,magic and acrobat.
Sub Skill:lock pick
Trait:Unstable Karma
Her magic is that she has power to create chaos and law(dark and light, ying and yang ect.)She can create dark and light energy which she can create into balls of energy to throw at people causing them damege or small amounts of healing to the area she aimed it at and she can shroud herself in darkness or blind her enemies temporarily.She can also use her power over chaos to cause people chaos or bad luck.(shes uses the dark energy more often than the light so her powers with light are weaker)

Last edited by Akira on Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:50 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Tal, accepted.

Akira, I need a little more info on those globs of energy you can throw. Do they like give people good or bad luck? Or do they heal or hurt people?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:28 pm 
The Broken One

Since in still have yet to use Jaciynth on this site

Name: Jaciynth of Moon Isle
Species: Ayja (sounds like the country Asia)
Hair: Pitch black
Eyes: Black
Skin: Black
Height: 6' 5"
Weapons: Black magic, Shaman magic, long spear.
Skills: Stealth, magic, and music.
Description: long, wiry hair that stops in the middle of his back with a ponytail. Appears human because of a crystal amulet about his neck. Has tattoos with bizarre designes all over his body. wears bone and shell necklaces, bracelets, and anklets. Doesn't wear shoes. Clothes are made of deer hide.
Other: has a bizarre sense of right and wrong. he doesn't talk much and only when he thinks it necessary. not shy but hates being pointed out as different.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:43 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Jaciynth, accepted.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:24 am 

is that any better jish

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:39 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Yep, kaosu, accepted. I just needed a little more info, can't have you throwing infinite globs of destruction..... :roll:

Anyone else?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:20 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Ah, yes, this is one of the RPGs that my brother has signed up on. We shall see how this works out, but he might forbide me from joining. I am willing to give it a shot, however.
I shall use my character that corrosponds with his.

Name: Tarya of Sun Spire
Species: Ayja
Hair: Honey blonde
Eyes: Gold
Skin: Cream
Height: 6' 5"
Weapons: Holy magic, Shaman magic, long bow.
Skills: Healing, magic, and music.
Description: Tarya's long, flowing hair is held in a braid that extends to her waist. It is decorated with tiny honey sapphires. She wears a flowing, cream colored robe that is also decorated with the sapphires. She wears a crystal about her neck that makes her form human.
Other: She is kinda to all, even to those who do not deserve it. It is also very hard to offend her.
She is the opposite and yet the same as Jaciynth.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:30 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Accepted, though what is an Ayja?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:34 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Here, I have given you a link to my brother's drawing of Jaciynth. This one has him in his pure Ayja form.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35988318/?qo=10&q=by%3Ayeerinthi+sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:43 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Ahh a wolf-fox-person thing. Pretty cool. Ayja I like the sound of that.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:48 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Yes, but keep in mind that they will be wearing their crystal necklaces. These make them appear human, with the exception of a few quirks.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:53 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Yeah, I know, you and makla mentioned that.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:14 pm 

im not gonna be here for two weeks from tomorrow so theres a chance i might not be around for the start of the rp, thought i would tell you so you didnt think i had bailed out.
Bye Byes ^_^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:18 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

okay, I could probalbly do with one more Char.... So is anyone else going to submit?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:26 am 
Solitary Serpent

Name: Aluillea Sheane (a-lil-lee-a shane)
Race: Werewolf
Hair: Has short brown hair (kinda boyishly cut, in fact, she has been mistaken for a boy on several occassions, doesn't mind though)
Eyes: has blue-green eyes with a hint of yellow in them
Height: 5'7"
Description: is slim but surprisingly strong, fair skin, mischievious (loves seeing how much she can get away with), indepedent, stubborn, hates sexist comments, tomboy, can control her changing, wears a white long sleeve/loose sleeve shirt that fits her well in the middle though (not too loose not too tight) (it's tucked in) and loose black pants and black men's boots, and has a wide red sash tied around her waist
Werewolf form - is gray with a white patch on the lower part of her belly (kinda plain, i know), can walk on her back legs (she's kinda like the werewolves in Van Helsing, but smaller), when standing on her back legs she is only about 5'10"
History (optional): She had the perfect life. Her family knew she was a werewolf and accepted her anyway. She is the youngest child of a very wealthy family, so she always had everything she needed. She got married and moved away when she was 20. Her husband died 4 years afterward of cancer. Has been on her own ever since. Still keeps in touch with her family and visits them every now and then.
Weapon(s): has a pair of sais (sp?) that she keeps tucked into her sash at her sides, is pretty good with a sword too, knows a little healing magic
Anything else: She hates her werewolf side and has learned to control the change and her werewolf behavior to a certain extent. Will change if anger enough or if someone knows a spell that changes her.

Is that good, Jish? I just made it up as I typed it. If I need to change something let me know. Sorry it's so long.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:32 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

accepted. This should be interesting.... As long as you don't chase me up a tree... Just kidding.....

Anyways, if anyone else wants to join feel free to do so, I will squeeze you in or you can join the next installment. I will be starting it soon, just hold your horses.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:41 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Oh, I get it! You're a werecat. Ha! I didn't think of that.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:16 pm 
Guardian of Mileenia

Name: Renet (Ren-eh)
Race: Viera
Hair: Medium length. Spiky and wild. Pale blusih colour
Eyes: has blue-green eyes with a hint of yellow in them
Height: 5'8"
Description: Rabbit like features. Long furry ears. Small pointed nose. Thin and athletic. Tanned like skin/fur. Wears Blue thieves clothes. Wears talonned gloves. Long brown cloth boots. Usually wears a veil.
History (optional): Grew up in thievery. She joined the clan and soon became a high ranking member. She is strong willed and will fight to the death. Though he has some worries and doesnt want to fail. She is fiesty and likes to steal from the poor and give to...herself really. She isnt a great role model but she does achieve her goals and is respectable in some ways.

Weapon(s): A rapier is her main weapon. She is skilled at fencing but also wields a bow and arrow and never misses a shot.

This is kinda what she looks like. Courtesy of Creativeuncut

Last edited by Crimsan on Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:28 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

umm... Your pic isn't showing up.... How bout you just describe her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:39 pm 
Guardian of Mileenia

http://c-uncut.com/media/ffta-viera-sniper.jpg
Theres the image.
You want me to describe the image or the character more?
<EDIT>
New picture

Last edited by Crimsan on Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:56 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

okay, accepted. You can go ahead and post now, I have started it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:56 pm 
Guardian of Mileenia

Okie dokie
Thanks

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:02 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Umm.... STARTED>>

Offline Profile