Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:26 pm

Post subject: Myst RP
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:18 pm 
G.E.E.K.

This RP takes place in the worlds of the Myst series, we will start in D'ni (a city in a huge cavern under what is now New Mexico), and work our way through various Ages. This takes place 5000 years after The Fall.

If you have read this and are lost, check this site http://www.drcsite.org/dniEssentials.shtml. It should prove informative. I suggest that you read all of the sections of this site.

All characters are either human(book-worlder) or d'ni(the people who Write the books). There will be no weapons as these games are adventure-puzzle games.

No one can play as the main charecters of the series, such as Atrus, Sirrus, Achenar, Yeesha, Catherine, Aitrus, Ghen, so on and so forth.

Now for my character;

Name: Gaidro
Race: D'ni
History: he was raised as a human by surface dwellers. When he was 40, he stumbled upon a cave that he decided to explore. He walked for about 2 days at a steady downward pace and into a huge 50 mile by 70 mile cavern with huge machines he had never seen on the surface, huge buildings, and a lake that glowed orange. He stayed there living off of what he found in what were written as ages, and reading the ancient texts in the buildings, until today, when his greatest adventure will start, spanning hundreds of worlds.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:40 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

I am stuck on the first myst game so i shall read up a little then maybe join.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:06 am 
King of Dragons

Yeh, I didn't even get anything done on Myst, but this sounds interesting so I'll join. Also, I don't know your parameters for a char, so I just made one up.

Name: Ahlan-malyr (Ah-lahn-mah-leer)...or just Lyr
Race: half-elf
Age: 36 (ages slower than human...so...human age is about 17)
History: He knew the D'ni were there. All elves knew the exact time of their arrival. They just couldn't understand them. However, they didn't want to understand them either. Lyr was brought up in a faction of the elven forest were no humans entered without their ok. Actually, a half-elf village was on their outskirts and was used as a buffer zone...a lot. Lyr was "volunteered" to go out of his village and learn more about the mysterious "D'ni". He would like to know, he is naturally curious, but he didn' t like being forced.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:32 am 
G.E.E.K.

Sorry but I've been gone a while. Anyone else wnat to join?

Offline Profile