Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:37 pm

Post subject: OCC: Coliseum Central-Join Here!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:24 pm 
The Forestmaster

sorry

Last edited by Aspaheir on Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:31 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

*sigh* Time for uncle Gabe to start getting mean again...

Well done Aspaheir, you have, in quick succession, managed to create yet another utterly meaningless thread. Not only is there absolutely no clue as to what the hell this actually is, but there's not even an interesting hook or even an air of mystery, as everyone is simply going to assume that you're just some kind of brainless hand, randomly typing up character profiles with little, or no thought as to what they are actually for.

Now listen. You do not need a brand new, completely faceless, uninteresting character with the depth of a puddle of ants urine for each and every new post you make. Focus on one, maybe two characters and develope them into something worth knowing, because right now I'm not very confident that a shape shifting, time travelling, 3000year old "something" that is 'virtually invincible' is going to provide me with any more of a role-playing experience than a dusty tennis-racket that doesn't even have an internet connection. It's obvious that you put about as much thought into this as the creator of 'Superman', whose thought process seemed to be something like this:

'needcoolsuperhero. superstong. flies. doeseverything. noweakness. damn. needsweakness. glowingrocksfromanotherworld. practicallyimpossibletofind. thatdo. stillutterlyinvincible. everyonewilllove.'

Really, all he created was, probably, the singly most boring character in super hero history, designed for the illicite pruppose of impressing a nation of brain-dead antelope-people. Now, that's the impression I get from 'Scryser'. You didn't think him out, at all, and shoved him on here to impress stupid people who think that finding ways to make invincible characters is 'cool'. When, in fact, it's just really, really boring and annoying and, contrary to popular st00pid n00b belief, does not give you a license to God-mode.

Second problem: What in the ever so holy name of my butt, IS this thread? Apart from an embarassingly lame and obviously over excited attempt to show-off the universes' most pathetic attempt at a 'cool' character? In your thread, you will NEED at least a brief outline of the story or at least an out-line of how it will start and an idea of the kind of road it will the characters down. Otherwise, gawsh Dorethy, how do we know this paticular yellow-brick road leads us to the wizard of Oz and not into another ridiclously fast moving story with no real plot or even the potential to have one?

So, next time, before you decide to bother us all with this kind of thing, stop, look, listen, look again and maybe then uncle Gabe won't run you down in his 4x4. Because trust me n00b, if you see me coming, I am aiming for you. And if you give me the tiniest oppertunity, I will run you down like a dog. And if you think that I'll be bothered about destroying some pathetic little story or knocking your sesnsitive self-esteem then I'd like to assure you that I'm not gonna feel bad about for it second. I'm sure a good night out on the town with the rest of the girls will set you straight. Now read through everything I just wrote untill it is engraved on your eye-lids and you see it everytime you close your eyes because otherwise you will be doomed to be a very bad and very irritating role-player all your life.

Oh, and we already have a combat thread set up by a group of competant human beings who I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with. We call it the Battle Arena, and, who knows, maybe you've even heard of it. But thanks anyway.

ALL HAIL SCROWL!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: it
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:12 pm 
The Forestmaster

I think that how you worded your reply was so very rude.

Last edited by Aspaheir on Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: oh
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:15 pm 
The Forestmaster

Please excuse this post, I had to edit it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:10 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Try not to take it personally. I've been 'so very rude' to pretty much everyone here at some point. Dragnix/High Council has one of the highest general standards of RP quality out of all the sites I've been on and I want to keep it that way, that's all. Maybe I didn't have to use such a spiteful tone, but I've found that people tend to ignore you if you don't, so just take in what I said and then one day, you'll look back on your old posts and think 'damn... he was right'. Trust me. You wouldn't be the first person either.

ALL HAIL SCROWL!

Offline Profile