PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:57 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

allright, here's my charecter:

Name: Crosslan
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'10
Race: Human
Description: Abandon by his parents at the age of four, he has learned to care for himself almost imediately. From his life on the fringes of soceity, he has learned many battle skills and is now famous for his cunning skills, and and ruthless effecency in battle.
Racial Hindrance: Weak without armour, no natural weapons.
Racial Benefits: Smat, cunning, able to build many complex weapons and tools.
Preferred Weapons: flaming broadsword, and ice-cross bow

Allright, this game takes place in the midevil town of Dragalon (pronounced drag oh lawn) it starts when my charecter falls into a trap door in a castle into a dungeon. He finds a traped group of other warriors in the dungeon (the people that will join the game) They join up and must journey out of the dungeon and find who is reponsible. Also, here's a link to the game topic. NOTE: This is my first RPG so bear with me here.

Last edited by viper on Mon May 15, 2006 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:59 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

uh tyou realize your suppose to plan then start the rpg topic right?

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:19 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

uh... no I didn't. Plan what? It didn't say that in the guidelines topic...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:16 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

well here before you start the accual rpg you plan it and get players thats what you do before you start the rpg.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:07 am 
Wanderer
Wanderer

ok, thanks for helping me out, do you wanna play?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:33 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

viper try to give information on what the players need to know. As in what races are ok, what level of power they can have and things like that. Also a little more information about the world. If not the players here will just copy and past their characters from other games and we get yet another carbon copy of the rest of the games here.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:22 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Ok. Races Allowed: Human, Dragon (in a bipedal form) and just bassically whatever you can think of, just make it the general shape of a human and it's fine. As for power, most stuff will be allright, just know spells or weapons that 'kill everything except the other players' weapon types are: swords, bows, and not-to-powerful spells, it will take two good swipes with a sword (if the enimie is human or human size) to defeat an enimie and three shots with a bow. Now, onto spells, an elemental system will be used, the elements will be Earth Fire and Ice, only spells will use this elemental stystem, not weapons. Enimies will also have elements, Fire spells will work best against Ice enimies, Ice spells best against Fire enimies, and Earth equally good at both Fire and Ice. Elements won't work well against them selves. Now, about the world:

To the north of Dragalon there's The Great Forest, filled with mysterious enchanted creatures, small mountains, and many rivers. The Great Forest can be both beatiful and deadly, depending how prepared you are when you go into it.

To the east of Dragalon there are the dragonstone mountains they accent to amazing hights and are also know by the deadly pack of Dragons that live on the highest peak.

To the south of Dragalon are the Great Planes, a horribly hot desert that is only visted by the most daring warriors. Many have died here, either by the heat and lack of water, or by the ground dragons that live under the sand dunes and come up occasionally to feed.

To the west of Dragalon there is the Border Sea, it is know for it's rapidly changing weather, huge 100' waves, and the many predatory water dragons that in habit it's salty depths.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:16 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

hmmm...sure...i mean ill have to make my character though ill probly use my usual one

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:42 pm 
King of Dragons

I'll join to. Lesse see, Tally or Sera...maybe Sasha...

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:33 pm 
I guess I join here..First time, bear with me.

Name:Akerorth
Race: Half-dragon human
Height: A good 6 feet counting the wingtips.
Appearance: Cream colored stomach-scales, in other words, right down from his dragon-like face-chin to the bottom of his crotch. He has dark green scales. He also has the claws of a dragon, and his feet like them, too. The only article of clothing he wears are brown pants that tatter right at the knee, and covering his body up to his waistline.(Just in case my pants DO get ripped, no genitals. Being a half-dragon is as much a curse as it is a gift.)He has dark blue crystaline eyes, sometimes looking like a magical spring. His wings start at the back of his neck, and the bottom of them reach his feet. The tips of his wing on the top of them reach 1 foot about his head. His body is human, with the exception of the dragon-features.
Spells:
Kahzur More of a racial advantage then a spell, he can suck up alot of air and use a slight bit of magic to blow it at the enemy. If the enemy is troll-sized, the enemy will be knocked down. If the enemy is Dragon-sized, the enemy will just be stunned. If human-sized, the target will be blown away far into the distance; no damage done; but you will have to fight the monster some time later.
Seish-ka-ra-tah! A special ability and shouted command, he was trained from his former master. It allows him to become a Dragon only in times of high stress, when a person is about to die or they risk losing to something they are fighting. He gains the power of a great Dragon warrior. Although his reaction speed, strength, and agility is greatly improved, he will faint if he is a full Dragon for more then 5 minutes. He can manually extend the time to 15, but then he has a higher chance of dieing with each passing minute.(Effective for 5 turns, I guess, then fainting, at 15 turns he has a 15% chance of dieing, at 16, 25%, at 17, 30%, at 18, 40%, at 19, 45%, at 20, 50%, until 25 turns,then it turns 75%, and at 30, Death appears and takes him after that last turn is up.)
Abilities:
Can turn into a human for hiding purposes.
Becomes enraged when a teammate dies, and turns into a full dragon with no penalty until the monster is dead.
Stronger then an average human, can fly.
Crystaline blue eyes allow him to see something far away up close, like as if he was a human and standing in front of it.
Good hearing.
Penalties:
Hard to use weapons and shields due to a fumbly nature with his claws.
A hit in the wing is the equal of being hit in the head with massive force, less likely to hit something when hit there and puts less effort into his attacks due to great pain.
Cannot wear armor, his scales cut it off, and metal hinders speed and ability to fly greatly.
Generally weak to attacks, slighty stronger then a human without armor, but weak. His great strength usually makes up for this.
Cannot wear boots or gloves.