Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:24 am

Post subject: OOC: Rebels of the Labyrinth
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:57 pm 
The Corruption

Rebels of the Labyrinth

An ambitious tyrant, Lord Orzol, has taken over the world. All those who resisted his reign in any way, from just saying "Lord Orzol sucks" to those who actually took up arms and rebelled, were thrown into a labyrinth where they are used as moving target practice for General Minotor and his soldiers. Many pity the rebels and despise Lord Orzol, but most out of fear are unwilling to do a thing about it. However, Lord Orzol's daughter, Kirce, snuck into the labyrinth to supply the prisoners with supplies and a few weapons in rather bad condition for their escape.

If they manage to escape, the rebels have decided to fight against the tyranny of Lord Orzol one last time. To do so they will have to cross many oceans and liberate each of the seven continents by defeating the general running them and gathering more supplies along the way. If they succeed in doing all that, then they will march on the capital itself and take on Lord Orzol.

The Labyrinth:
Consists of two mazes, an above ground one and an underground one. The above ground one resembles an outdoor garden in that it has plenty of trees and bushes-though not exactly the prettiest of these. The stone walls are tall and smooth, impossible to climb.
The underground maze is simpler, lacking many of the walls in the above ground one and is much more easy to navigate. However, it does not have an exit, all openings only lead to different parts of the above ground maze. Rumor has it that the way out involves both the above ground and the underground maze...
___
Continents:

1st Continent: Dungizon- Basically a prison dump with plenty of allies to the rebel cause but little supplies and not too great of weapons. The land mass is basically a large island up north subject to lots of winter storms. The labyrinth with all its booby traps and dead ends is basically all what stops the rebels from escaping other than a few drunk guards and bored soldiers.
Run by: General Minotor- Even though he has a great suit of armor as a gift from Lord Orzol for his services, he refuses to use it, saying only the weak wear armor. Instead he walks around shirtless, showing off his massive muscles. His favorite weapon is a bronze sickle sword, which even though it cannot thrust, it can take off an unarmed limb in one swing.
Seizable Weapons: Rusted daggers, broken swords, loose arrows, wooden spears, ax heads, animal skin shields.

2nd Continent: Amazon-Rich in supplies...and disease. There is little iron or any other forging metals here, and the damp atmosphere often rusts weapons that are left out for too long. However there seems to be an infinite supply of food and water, making it the rebel's second target. The allies here sympathize with the rebel cause, but do to the abundance of food they are reluctant to join. Guarding it are heavily armored-though extremely uncomfortable soldiers.
Run by: General Steelplate-Hates his job to the extreme, but keeps it up out of his fear of Lord Orzol. Recently he has fallen ill, which comes in the way of his ability to fight. Paranoid of attack, he has never taken off his iron armor since he fell sick, and the damp atmosphere of Amazon has rusted it severely. His favorite weapon is a poleax, which can chop to chisel away at his opponents’ strength or thrust for a 50-50 chance of a fatal blow if unarmed.
Seizable Weapons: Rusted daggers, rusted swords, javelins, loose arrows, ax handles

3rd Continent: Woodnander-Covered by dense forests, the continent of Woodnander is an excellent place for wooden weapons. It is separated from Amazon by the river Tulut-in which gold is also found. Food, though not as abundant as in Amazon, is still far from scarce. The allies here are mostly mercenaries, who will join the rebel cause only as long as their pay is good and so is their luck. Skilled archers who hide in the trees and shoot down anyone who crosses their path guard the continent.
Run by: General Acheria-Her favorite weapon is the crossbow, which at close range can puncture weak metal shields. Her armor is made entirely of gold, which is so shiny it often blinds opponents who attack her during the day. However, compared to other metals gold is rather soft and a strong blow from a steel ax can dent the armor.
Seizable Weapons: Wooden bows, loose arrows, iron axes, steel axes, hunting spears, wooden shields

4th Continent: Austen-Basically a large desert island inhabited by plenty of poisonous animals. A good source for poisoned weapons. Water is scarce and many allies will join the rebel cause just for water. It is guarded mostly by lightly armored cavalry. The hot weather takes its toll on warriors who fight for too long without taking a break.
Run by: General Salazar-Austen is his homeland, and he knows how to fight in the desert. Mounted on a small but agile pony with a lot of endurance he prefers to wear down his opponents before attacking with his poison tipped iron spear.
Seizable Weapons: poison daggers, poison swords, poison arrows, throwing knives, throwing axes, small shields
Seizable Mounts: ponies, camels

5th Continent: Airflyr-The terrain of this continent is very mountainous, and is a great source for metal weapons and flying mounts. Water and food are evenly distributed throughout. The allies here are mostly nomadic tribes that have been fleeing from Lord Orzol's grasp for many years and are eagerly willing to join the rebel cause. However, they are not very good fighters.
Run by: General Distoyr- A former ninja who specializes in surprise attacks. For combat, he attacks enemies from the sky on his wyvern mount with his lance. He is also known for picking off people one by one with his kunai and pistols. Often orders attacks from multiple directions.
Seizable Weapons: bullets, gunpowder, iron swords, kunai, steel swords, iron axes, steel axes, iron lances, steel lances, wooden javelins, hunting spears, loose arrows, throwing knives, steel shields
Seizable Mounts: giant hawks, pegasi

6th Continent: Vastia-The largest of the continents. It is home to many mystical creatures, though not all of them are friendly. Water is abundant and though food and supply caravans are common, they are heavily guarded. Many villages are spread throughout the continent, and although a few are willing to give supplies and allies to the rebel cause most are afraid of the rebellion. The soldiers and guards are very disciplined and always fight to the death.
Run by: General Viscis-Being the closest to the Kingdom Kontinent, and the influence of Lord Orzol is strong. She has plenty of legions at her disposal and would rather dispatch them than fight herself and risk losing control. She is good at scrying, and always knows what’s going on in the continent. Her favorite weapon is a lightning staff, which can strike lightning upon its foes. If that fails she fights as an expert martial artist.
Seizable Weapons: (after the defeat of general Viscis: lightning staffs, flame staffs, wind staffs, ice staffs), steel lances, steel swords, steel axes, rifles, pistols, poison arrows, throwing axes, steel javelins, hunting spears, throwing spears, kunai
Seizable Mounts: horses, tigers, wolves

7th Continent: Kingdom Kontinent-The Capital is located here and the continent is highly developed. Lord Orzol’s control is great here, and the citizens are either so loyal or so scared of him that the few allies will do no more than spread the word of Lord Orzol’s defeat and quell any upstart loyalists. All supplies and weaponry must be taken by force. Mobs will also attack rebels and take supplies/dropped weapons.
Run by: General Loy-Often sends mages to attack opponents as well as soldiers. He often sends spies among his enemies to keep him up to date. His armor is made of silver plates upon steel netting, making it both extremely effective without interfering with his movability. Under his belt are four magical swords of wind, lightning, fire and ice. If those fail he will simply attack with his rifle.
Seizable Weapons: (after Loy’s defeat: wind, lightning, fire and ice swords) healing staffs, flame staffs, ice staffs, thunder staffs, wind staffs, longbows, crossbows, poison arrows, flame arrows

Capital: Orzolo-Home to the government officials. Complete loyalty to Lord Orzol lies here, and all citizens will try to fend off the rebels. All supplies and weaponry must be taken by force. Allies remain imprisoned in the dungeons, and though they will be too weak to fight at the moment they will steal whatever they can for the rebel cause. However, they aren’t always successful.
Run by: Lord Orzol-No one has ever clashed swords with him before and lived. Skilled with any type of weapon, he is especially good with his double bladed sword of wind, fire, ice and lightning. Only the strongest of blows can dent his armor and it is protected against magic. His favorite mount is a powerful dragon that is able to exhale flames, ice and lightning. He also likes to let out his trained wolves to rip enemies apart. There may be other tricks up his sleeve, but they haven’t been revealed yet.

Weapons List:

You start out with D level weapons:
Rusted daggers
Broken swords
Small bow+loose arrows
wooden spears
ax heads+ax handles=make shift axes
animal skin shields
rusted swords
wooden javelins

After the rebellion defeats General Steelplate you can use C level weapons:
Javelins
Wooden bows
iron axes
steel axes
hunting spears
wooden shields
throwing knives,
throwing axes,
small shields
iron swords
kunai
steel swords
iron lances,
steel lances,
steel shields
longbows
crossbows
pistols

After the defeat of general Archeria you can use B level weapons:
poison daggers
poison swords
poison arrows,
gunpowder can be made into bombs
bullets+rifles
flames arrows

After defeat of general Distoyr you can use A level weapons:
wind, lightning, fire and ice swords
healing staffs
flame, wind, lightning and ice staffs

Weapon Effectiveness (Note: I originally designed this for a possible videogame sometime in the far far future. Yes, I’m lazy so ignore the ratios and fatal blow part. This is just to give you a general idea on weapon effectiveness)
D level weapons-Not very effective as they are in bad condition but they are in an unlimited supply

C level weapons- Average strength. 25-75 chance of a critical blow.

B level weapons- Max 3 at a time. Extremely good strength. 50-50 chance of a critical blow. 25-75 chance of a fatal blow.

A level weapons- Max 2 at a time. Ultimate strength. 80-100 chance of a critical blow. 50-50 chance of a fatal blow.

Critical blow-cripples opponent
Fatal blow-kills opponent

Critical hit and fatal blow ratios don’t come into play against generals and Lord Orzol.

The Rules (Please Read)

-No breeze killing generals. When fighting the generals, there should be a few posts of fighting before they go down. These fights don’t always need to be one on one, in fact, if you include other rpers it’s more fun for more people.
-No god modding/god mothering. Standard rp rules apply.
-No mental abilities other than empathy and maybe telepathy with friends/family. Sucks I know.
-Elemental magic only. So yeah, throw as many fireballs, lightning bolts, breezes, ice cubes and pebbles as you want. Anything else is no no.

-Race open

-Romance is allowed as long as it doesn’t get too graphic.
-If you wish to be one of the generals, you may, but be prepared to die eventually.
-If you are a rebel, you start out in the labyrinth. If you are not a rebel or a general, then you are an ally. If you are an ally you can enter the game when the rebels reach the continent you are from.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Race:
Looks:
Weapons:
History:
_____

Name: Charoni Styx
Race: Human
Physical Description: She is average height and weight. Her hair is a dark brown and tied back in a ponytail. She has scattered bangs and her eyes are so dark they look black. Her skin is a olive color.
Clothes: Her tunica was once white, but has gotten thin, bloodstained and dirty from spending three years in the Labyrinth. The shirt's long, decorated sleeves have long been torn off. Charoni's pants are dark green and airy. The leggings have been torn away at the knee and are also heavily stained.
Weapons: A few rusted daggers, a make shift ax and a wooden spear.
Background: Charoni's brother fought against Lord Orzol and died in the battle. She took up training to avenge her brother, but her efforts proved fruitless and she was thrown into the labyrinth along with her other siblings. She never got along well with them because of her violent nature, and they all got killed by the soldiers. She remains the only one left alive of her family, surviving just barely off the scraps given by Kirce.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:14 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Am I allowed to have enchanted armor?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:37 am 
The Corruption

Jishdefish wrote:
Am I allowed to have enchanted armor?

Depends what kind of enchantment it has. If it makes you invunerable, then no.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:55 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Well my character's soul is trapped within it by magical means.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:48 pm 
The Corruption

Jishdefish wrote:
Well my character's soul is trapped within it by magical means.

That's actually a really cool idea! Tell me if you want to join and I'll go ahead and make the rp.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:36 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

It will take me forever on this computer, so I will edit it in later, ok?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:56 pm 
The Corruption

Jishdefish wrote:
It will take me forever on this computer, so I will edit it in later, ok?

sure

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:43 pm 
Don't you want to wait for more characters before you make the RP?

Anyway I will join; heres my character:

Name: Ashten Glade

Age: <You will have to tell me that one; read the history to find out why>

Race: Armor <once a human Half-Dragon>

Looks: He is a black suit of armor that is now scratched and dented. As he was once a half-dragon he has claws instead of hands. His wings are mainly decorational as he can only fly short distances. There are runes etched along each piece of the armor--there is even at least one rune on each link of the chainmail. His helm is encrusted with a ruby, and is of a unique design. <not like the ones on Scooby Doo>

Weapons: A rusty Longsword, engraved with his fiance's name; Olivia.

History: <You will need to tell me of any inconsistencies because I made a lot of assumptions in this countries history> Ashten was once a skilled assasin; mainly of merchants and the like. That is until he was hired by a gang leader nicknamed "The Speckled Tiger". She, through her contacts, assigned him the difficult task of assasinating Orzol. <This was before he was in power, but he was next in line for the crown> Orzol wasn't going down easy so he assembled some people he knew back from his childhood and began plotting... A few weeks later they were in, but unfortunatly one of the guards took a shortcut through the alley that they were waiting in. They silenced him quickly, but not quick enough. Arrows whistled overhead killing two of his friends almost instantly. Unfortunatly his wife-to-be was not so lucky. An arrow went right through her leg pinning her to the wall. The guards were coming so he had to act fast. He pulled the arrow out despite her urges to leave, and attempted to scale the wall with her on his back. A second wave of arrows assalted them, killing her and wounding him. He carried her dead body for almost a block before collapsing; how he never knew. Now he was dazed and halfway insane with age. He stumbled into a shop looking for something to help him get his revenge. The shopkeeper boasted a suit of armor that would make the user invisible, and invincible. He paid the shopkeeper much more than it was worth and put it on. It melded to fit his body instantly even his claws, wings, and tail, were shrouded in chain mail. He rushed the castle but was captured before even reaching the inner gates. The man who he was sent to kill laughed at him and spat in his face. When the guards tried to remove the armor it wouldn't come off, so they through him, armor and all into the Laberenth. It was only later, in a moonlit puddle, did he discover the armor's effects. It did make him invisible, but the suit itself did not. His body gone he could not suffer fatigue or physical pain so he was tecnically invincible. He wandered through the laberenth, eventually coming across a longsword, which he engraved with his fiance's name. This was his way of vowing to kill Orzol and all those who are under his command. He wandered the laberenth through years untill....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:24 am 
Anceint Member Guy

Yea, I'm in...I'll get an app up later today.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:53 am 
Master Old Dragon

I'm thinking. I'll get back to you later.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:11 pm 
The Corruption

Ok, it's made. So once you apply you can just jump in.

Fishy-I've tried this before in another forum site. Only two other people joined, so it kind of sucked. I just don't want to keep the people I have now waiting forever. There are plenty of places in the plot line for new people to join in as the story progresses, and I'm hoping more might join once the rp gets going.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:08 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

Character Sheet:
Name: Ezekiel Streifte
Looks:
Height: 6 foot
weight: 200lbs
eyes: Silver
hair: black, shoulder length. Often tied back in a pony tail
clothes: Black cargo pants. Grey sleeveless shirt that is tucked into his pants. Black belt that holds sword sheath. His boots are all black, combat boots, and his stunning silver eyes are covered by a pair of black mirrored sunglasses.
Weapons: Rusty sword in sheath on belt. Small bow , and loose arrows in quiver on his back. Rusty dagget in boot sheath in his right boot.
History: Not much is known about Zeke except that he was thrown into the labrynth for fighting with one of the empires guards. Since then he has wnadered around the maze and sought out a way to escape. It must be his lucky day, as he is moving on with hsi life and planning to help take down the current government.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:16 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Oh, I want to join. If I may...can't say I'm a master at rp, but I've had a fair share of practice I suppose. If I can then here is my chara sheet.

Name: Ekdahl Zakharov
Hair: Silver, straight and somewhat long.
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 146 lbs
Eyes:Red
Clothing: He wears a black under shirt w/ a grey shirt over that. Grey pants w/ black boots. And to top it all off a long grey overcoat.
Weapons: A long sword w/ the end broken off which he carrys around on his back.
History: Ekdahl is a mystery to all. Few know of his true place of origin though rumors say he is from one of the mountan clans, it was never proven to be true. His red eyes have given people the reason to question his race, but dispite peoples doubts he is fully human. He was thrown into the feared labyrinth for standing up for an innocent peasent whom was being harassed by several drunken city guards.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:57 am 
The Corruption

Ekdahl Zakharov wrote:
Oh, I want to join. If I may...can't say I'm a master at rp, but I've had a fair share of practice I suppose.

You're quite welcome to join :D

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:45 am 
Lone Wolf

i might join but im on a com im not suppossed to be on so ill well post my thing later and you need to tell me if i make any mistakes

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:56 am 
The Corruption

LoyalReaperDragon wrote:
i might join but im on a com im not suppossed to be on so ill well post my thing later and you need to tell me if i make any mistakes

Welcome aboard! :D

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:06 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Race appears to be open still, so I present here the early form of Ilelans mother:

Name: Lilioukalani (commonly reffered to as Lili (pronounced lee-LEE), Lilly (pronounced just like the flower, LIL-lee, the human derivative of the name Lili), Lio (pronounced like LEE-oh), Kala (pronounced like KAY-lah), and Lani (pronounced LAH-nee). Only her father has ever called her by her chosen power name: Ukal (pronounced oo-KALE).

Age: Her current age is around 3500 years (explained in her History). She will mature at 5000 years, but looks exactly like a human woman of 20 years.

Race: Phase Dragon, un-Phased 'infant' form, looks exactly like an adult human (will also be explained).

Looks: She's not particularly extraordinary in regards of beauty or physical features (she rather resembles a fierce hawk). She's mostly average, with a thin triangular face, and tallish (about 5'9'') angular frame, with deep set colorless eyes and very dark thin eyebrows on pale skin. Her lips are thin and pale, and often pressed together in a seemingly eternal thoughtful look, brow furrowed and everything. Her hair is black, fading out to gold and then white as the ends are reached. She keeps it tied back with a leather thong and sometimes she braids it; otherwise it is straight and sleek, with no curl or wave to it at all. She has a kind of hard, lean muscle strength to her, a whipcord strength. She's long limbed in proper proportion to her body, and wears travelers clothes, a pair of rugged dark brown cloth trousers and a loose fitting shirt of beige linen, black leather hard-soled boots that reach the knee and lace all the way up, hugging the skin (the trousers legs are tucked into them), a girdle cord of raw silk that has been woven together in such a tight and skilled pattern that it is virutally unbreakable, but dyed such a drab color that it looks worthless, and a heavy dark green cloak. The cloak is very serviceable and simple, despite it's seeming luxury: it almost has the weight of canvas, but was made with a method of weaving that used several different types of thread, making it soft as silk and as luxurious as velvet. It's heavy, for warmth, and waterproof. Around her neck is a strange amulet, that looks to have been carved from a chunk of red stone, hanging from a leather thong.

Weapons: She carries simple weapons, a pair of long daggers that she tries to keep up by grinding off any rust and rubbing them against her skin, using the oil of her skin to protect the blades and waterproof them, as she lacks any other oil. She also carries a long sword on her back, which she cares for the same way as the daggers. She spends a considerable amount of time caring for her weapons, as they often mean her survival.

History:

General Phase Dragon History:

Phase Dragons are a species of dragon known for their fascinating life cycles. Their mature breeding size is around one hundred feet long, in which they lay eggs about four feet in diameter. Each egg holds a fully developed embryo about the size of the average human nine year old. And when every egg hatches, that's what comes out: an average sized human nine year old, each of their own varying features. Each child is 'fostered' to human parents, and it grows up among humans, spending very little time in the nest. This way of 'fostering off' human looking young actually protects the next generation from extinction and harm. The entire growth of the species depends upon survival of the young, and each one is armed with a self protective instinct that works to keep them out of trouble and danger. The number of un-Phased children grow as the number of Phased adults declines over the thousands of years, until there are practically no adults left, except the few Elders and thousands of young ones, all or most near to the same age. So, at around the same time, (usually over several years) the un-Phased 'molt', or shed their human forms, and taking on a dragon form, starting a new generation of adults.

Elders are the very oldest Phase Dragons, the few who have managed to last for thousands of millenniae. They eventually join together in what's called the Haven of Myst, which is all the Elders together (the Haven of Myst is an old old story of their species, which I really don't have to time to go into here). They are the Unbreeding Ones, as they no longer have children once they reach that state. They are also called the Holders, or the Holders of the Lights, as they look like they hold the very essence of light within their bodies and scales.

A Phase Dragon is spoken of being in a chromatic (color) Phase (i.e. White Phase, Red Phase, Gold Phase) according to the Phase they are in (Phase dragons molt scales regularly, taking on a new color every time). The Usual chromatic Phase scale is this:

White (the First Phase, all shades of white including pearl irridescence)
Blue (this includes the range of blue shades)
Green ('')
Yellow ('')
Orange ('')
Red ('')
Violet ('')
Black (this is jet black, and includes a rainbow irridescence)

The Phase dragon then moves on to the Threshold Phases, which are the metallic colors:

Copper
Bronze
Gold
Iron
Silver

The Final Phase is the Phase of Light, or Elder status, but most do not make it to that age. The Phase determines the dragons rank and approximate age.

Phase dragons have very, very long lives if they are left alone (i.e. nothing kills them/they don't catch anything disease-ish, though their immune systems are very strong). The average amount of time spent in the 'infant' human form is five thousand years. This is called the 'Infant' or 'Learning'
stage, similar to the toddler stage in a normal human, in which the young Phase dragon learns and memorizes the ways of the world and it's peoples and things. They 'grow up' as fast as any human, and in about twenty years they are off and traveling by themselves. They then spend millenniae traveling wherever their feet, a mount, a wagon, a ship, or some other device for traveling can take them.

Their memories are extensive, and much of their wisdom and instinct comes from the long dead ancestors passed down through the generations. Rarely do they ever forget anything. They like learning and absorb languages like they do nutrients.

(There's more but I just don't have the time to put it all down. I'll doubtless be adding to it.)

Lilioukalani's History:

Lilioukalani hatched in High Summer, to Red Phase mother Mylarhiah (pronounced MY-laar-HI-lah), and Gold Phase father Kryptogaron (pronounced KRIP-toh-gaar-ON). She never knew any of her siblings very well, as they were separated a few days after birth and scattered throughout the country side in many small human establishments.

Mother and father were soon killed in territorial battles, as so many Phases go.

Lili was raised by human parents Jareb (father) and Hannah (mother). She lived on the continent Vastia, among a small village there. The village and her foster parents were destroyed in the attack of a Blood Dragon (one of the most vile creatures in existence). She vowed to kill the beast that destroyed her home life, and set out to hunt the dragon.

When she was about a 130 years old, she found the wyrm that had caused such devastation, and proceeded to fight, and pester, and worry away at the dragon and its resources until she was finally able to defeat it thirty years later, when she just turned 160. She was injured in the final battle, but slowly healed over time and finally took up traveling.

In the years after that she had covered the seven continents thoroughly, and around her 3500 year there came the rise of Lord Orzol. Lilioukalani joined the rebel forces and fought him, but they were defeated and thrown into the Labryinth, where she has been ever since, surviving.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:13 pm 
Lone Wolf

sdsad

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:19 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Quote:
sdsad

What does that mean?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:26 pm 
Lone Wolf

Name: AuRon Yazack(first name taken form book)
Race: a white human
Looks: 5'9 feet, is very thin, has a clean face and wheres a full body robe were everything is white excpet the sleeves that cover the arm which are pure black, black eyes and barefoot, has brown messy hair
Weaposn: AuRon only has 2 weapons- a rusty sword with not hand guerd and is slender and long also curved made for slashing, and a rusty dagger thats sharpened for piercing, Fights with 3 differnt styes, 2 offensive, 1 defensive, all left handed. his sword is carried on his side in a protective strap and his dagger is located in his right sleeth couth in a hidden pocket.
History: AuRon is from a hidden villege and is a excellent swordmans, also is trained in the skill o fthe assanion, he left his villege and joined the kingdoms army and became a assianion of enemy officers. One day AuRon didn't want to do these job anymore so he spared a officer and flied. He was fould and thrown in this maze. He had a brawl with a guerd and killed him by a neck twist. He took his rusty sword that was made for slashing not piercing. He then meet this woman who gave him a rusty dagger and left him with few words. he then sharpened the dagger and fixed as much as the rust off as he can from his sword. Then using the sharpened dagger scraped on the blade of his sowrd in his villeges language: Honer, Loyality, duty, Revenge. So he would never forget what he had to do and waht his job wsa today.
(*NOTE* this is my first time doing this so if i did anything wrong let me know now.)
((fianlly my edit is completed :D )

Last edited by LoyalReaperDragon on Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:51 am 
The Corruption

Aside from a few grammar and spelling mistakes, it's good! :D

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:55 am 
cool(also the my perosn has black eyes, walks barefoot, and has brown messy hair)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:31 am 
The Corruption

If you want to add anything to your description, feel free to just edit your post. It's easier that way.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:21 pm 
i can't because of this stuiped psot limit dosn't let me edit[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:30 pm 
The Corruption

grr *shakes fist* Fie to ye, post limits! :grrrr:

Well then just make do with what you can then:D

Offline Profile