Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:09 am

Post subject: Revelations: The Dead Rise
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:35 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
The year is 2666, the world has definitly changed since the present...

A couple years after World War III <which was started by the U.S., not going into details due to political reasons *coughgeorgewbushcough*>, the world is in turmoil. Most of the U.S. was destroyed by nuclear bombs, mostly from Russia. And the debree has effectivly blocked the sun off from a now frozen world. China and the middle east have also been neutralized and Russia is in political unstabibillity. Now due to some unknown force, many towns have fallen to rugged and merciless invaders from the north and south of the UN. These invaders are something of a mystery and no one has escaped from the victumized cities. You all are now in Germany, with the United Kingdom in disarray, the country is unstable and you will be the defenders against this unknown threat....
It is your duty.

In this time frame, the economy has collapsed; most are stealing to survive. Gangs have formed in the streets and bodies are pileling up; and an emergency meeting has been called in town hall.... <do I NEED a 'You are Here' sign?>

In this RP you can have any character you want<Happy Chal!?>and I have a few<Theoretical & not currently possible by our current technology>weapons to introduce....

Nitro-enhanced blades & ammo

These upgraded weapons are extreamly powerful with a blade or bullet that can slice at an atomic level, and if not nuetralized withen one hour will give cancer to the exposed body part. The weapons are graded from A, powerful enough to cut through a body in 10 seconds, to F, takes an entire year for the radiation to seep through the body, cutting everything it comes in contact with... Great for torture, which is fairly common in this day and age.

That is it for now... although there were a few lazers developed before the war broke out....

Any suggestions or comments are welcome!!

Last edited by Jishdefish on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:24 pm 
Tightwad

Realistic characters, unrealistic(actually impossible) weapons. NOT a good combination. Contrary to popular belief, radiation is not that deadly, except in high doses. High doses being around 100,000. And that kills you. Radiation doesn't in itself cause cancer, as far as most studies can tell. It actually enhances the immune system in low doses, and prolongs life.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:01 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

But hey they use radiation in some cancer cases if not in all of them

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:13 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
It is high radiation!! But the radioactive element differs.... The swords are made of mostly of lead, except for the blades which are radioactive...

What I meant was this is SciFi not Fantasy....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:23 pm 
Tightwad

jesus...What you don't realize is that the vast difference of elements still has one rule. The higher up on the table, the heavier it is. Blades made of lead would weigh about oh....20 kilograms. All radioactive elements disintegrate rather quickly, and they react violently to air. Uranium or Plutonium are HEAVIER than lead, so all in all the sword would weigh around 120 pounds

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:01 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Science-Fiction!! It is THEORETICAL!! Fine have any characters you want! I don't see the point of arguing this with you! Join if you want to join and if not GET OFF THE THREAD!! You are just spouting spam, and I don't appreaciate it!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:46 am 
Manakete Lord
Manakete Lord

I'll join if you want and sorry to say it but Chalgrish is always this way.
He;s either right or right if you know what I'm saying.
He generally is correct though so if he gives advice at least think about what he said.

By the way all chao are perverted freaks
you know that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:05 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Sure anyone can play!

<Just as long as you don't start spamming>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:26 am 
Master Old Dragon

Um, yeah...what's the point?

What the heck are we getting ourselves into if we join this? It there a plot we're supposed to follow?

A little detail please (no you don't have to go into politics.)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Revelations: The Dead Rise
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:13 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Jishdefish wrote:
The year is 2666, the world has definitly changed since the present...

A couple years after World War III <which was started by the U.S., not going into details due to political reasons *coughgeorgewbushcough*>, the world is in turmoil. Most of the U.S. was destroyed by nuclear bombs, mostly from Russia. And the debree has effectivly blocked the sun off from a now frozen world. China and the middle east have also been neutralized and Russia is in political unstabibillity. Now due to some unknown force, many towns have fallen to rugged and merciless invaders from the north and south of the UN. These invaders are something of a mystery and no one has escaped from the victumized cities. You all are now in Germany, with the United Kingdom in disarray, the country is unstable and you will be the defenders against this unknown threat....
It is your duty.

In this RP you can have any character you want<Happy Chal!?>and I have a few<Theoretical & not currently possible by our current technology>weapons to introduce....

Nitro-enhanced blades & ammo

These upgraded weapons are extreamly powerful with a blade or bullet that can slice at an atomic level, and if not nuetralized withen one hour will give cancer to the exposed body part. The weapons are graded from A, powerful enough to cut through a body in 10 seconds, to F, takes an entire year for the radiation to seep through the body, cutting everything it comes in contact with... Great for torture, which is fairly common in this day and age.

That is it for now... although there were a few lazers developed before the war broke out....

Any suggestions or comments are welcome!!

Please read the underlined....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:39 am 
Master Old Dragon

Yeah? And do we just go and get our butts kicked, or is there is plan?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:06 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Well you obviously arn't going to go in there guns-a-blazin'! There is a little bit of reconosense involved..... If anyone would care to join....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:28 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
u need to be a bit more discriptive.....................say the type of things that we would be doing, who u need/not just weapons, stuff like that

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:11 am 
Master Old Dragon

Exactly my point.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:16 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Okay hold on.....

There; I have added the basics. I will add more later....

P.S. I havn't been to Germany so if you have any suggestions please feel free to PM me....

Offline Profile