Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:07 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:40 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

ok, i'm back guys!! let the rping continue!

They're quite aware of what they're going through"
--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:58 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

ok, I've found the concept for Sian, I'm basically imagining her as Sophitia from Soul Calibur. here's a pic of here so you know what she looks like.

I like it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:59 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

as do I. Nifty concept Fyre^__^

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:26 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

nice

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Count Me In... Using the Vampire Lord
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:25 pm 
Legend of Old

Name: Rubin

Height: 6'3

Weight: 165

Hair: Jet black with streaks of white showing his age tied into a long pony tail. His bangs hug his vision whilst dwelling in his eyes and slightly cover his face.

Eyes: Crimson Red.

Build: He is no wimp. Though he is toned, he seems to be fairly skinny.

Weapons/Fighting: Long sword, Broad sword, Rapier, Claymore, or any other bladed weapon. After being underground for centuries in a self created empire, you have the time to train. He also uses his claws as a primary defense when needed.

Clothing: He wears a light studded breast plate decorated in gold lining and embedded with vampiric runes. A long brown cloak engulfs him almost entirely as he prefers that his more "divine" features not be spotted on the surface world. Around his neck is the Amulet of Kings, a treasure that had been passed down from emperor to emperor of the underground clans. His boots are charcoal Black, and extend to his shins. Bracers that possess a golden sheen cover his wrists and the symbol of his former clan, the Zaphon legion, is sewn on his cloak faded and worn.

Pref. Weapon: Blade of Retribution. This blade was given to him by the elders on his conquest to destroy the Legions of Darkness and eliminate Kurin from the mortal world. It serves as a vampiric blade, which means those struck by it will have their life blood drained.

Style: The Ancient's Will. Taught to him by his former vampiric father, this sword style target's the opponent’s vital organs and weaknesses using a super natural sense. With barely a thrust or a swing, he can have even one four times his size drained of all life blood in seconds. The same warrior who taught him the Ancient's Will also taught him his infamous special, Plain Shift. Rubin has the ability to descend into a spirit plain for a very brief moment in time where the enemy seemingly is standing still. He cannot be harmed in this spectral world, but he can inflict damage in the material plain upon his will. Though this ability eats at his magical energies, it would provide valuable assistance in the search of his lost friend.

Personality: Once a fiery spirit and a reckless young soul, age has made him calm and wise. Though pride and honor still lingers in this vessel, he has more rational thought then his last escapades. Upon hearing of Travis's disappearance, Rubin ascended from his underground empire to search for him and manifested his presence on the surface realm once more. Through battle, you can see a reflection of his former self because he fights with the ferocity and the rage unbinding he has carried over the years. It is hard to gain his trust, but once you do there is a strong chance you have made an ally for life.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:42 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Approved! post whenever you see fit to bring him in^__^

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Sian's book of fate
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:20 am 

Okay to undersatnd Sian's role we have to look at how she came ot be where she is today.
(past)
Sian is the only child of her parents. they were Seamus and Siobhan O'neil. Her father was the ruler of the Order of the Woodland and thus on his death Sian took the mantle of leader. her first order was the replanting of the Grove.

The Grove was the site of an historic battle between The army of the Order and the Army of the undead. Their then Leader and saviour Travis faught bravely and they were able to defeat the army. they had help from vampiric friend Rubin.

Whilst the Grove was being replanted Sian also Commisioned a statue of Rubin and Travis to be built in honour of their deads. she had always been a keen historian and this period in history was her favourite. The statue featured a small child at it's base. many assume this was showing the image of innocence and in a way it was, but really it is an image of Nikki, the small water sprite who helped Travis and Rubin yet was killed.

Sian's rule however hasn't been easy. she is a weapon master and so ended the 50 odd years of rule by a life energy user. this caused a divide between the life energy users and the weapon masters. the two factions which make up the order. this divide has grown as more and more people become envious and disgruntled with the Order. in short the Order is splitting in two.

Sian has been hoping for the day when the Lords heir, Travis will return, but he has not been heard off for hundreds of years.

(okay now her future)

Sian's destiny is to take over from Travis as the lords heir and reunite the Order of the woodland by representing both the warrior and the mage. Travis is the lords heir currently and the only way this can change is if he is killed. Sian doesn't realise she can use the life energy (I want her use of it to be different to Travis's though), but it is obvious when you think her father was a life energy user himself. I want Rubin to be the one who notices this in her.

upon realisation of this power she has, she will begin to change and her ultimate form will be something similar to Final Judgement, but a little more sprite like. the reason being that the essence of the water sprite nikki runs through her veins. it is through this essence she is able to tap into the Life Energy.

so yeah, basically Travis will die and Sian will succeed him.

(maybe I'll add more to this later on)

is this ok?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:55 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Sounds good, Fyre. I like^^

Now for all of ya'll. I have an update on the backstory. To inform you as to the fate of those taken prisoner: Basically the story and plan of "Z's" is as follows.

Fate was not supposed to be the writer of history forever, or even as long as she has been. She was supposed to train someone to take over. That person was "Z" whose real name, as it will come to be found, is Zhivko. He was her apprentice at one point, but they unfortunately became involved so to speak. They became so close that Fate "allowed her emotions to cloud her judgement" as she puts it and revealed teh Eternal KNowledge to him too early. The sudden tide of knowledge and information and the knowledge that she was training him to replace her upon her death (then in the near future) drove him mad, so to speak, and he became hell-bent on preventing it from coming to pass, trying to match her writings move for move. Eventually, seeing that there was no changing it, he saw no other option but to destroy the library and start things anew (destruction of a book eliminates that person from existence... completely... as though they never existed). In the ensuing fight, Fate killed him, but though his body was destroyed, his spirit refused to simply disappear and for years he's been appearing people, hinting at their deaths and preventing them from dying and thwarting Fate. Somehow, however, he recently managed to figure out a way to regain a body. It seems to have something to do with the disappearances of such figures as Travis, Oran, Abyss, and others and more so with their books (written by Fate), which are known to have disappeared with them. The reasons for their disappearance is equally mysterious, but as will become apparent soon, they are an important factor, as are the books of the group of figures still left (Malachi and Co).

Now, figuring into this is an entity known very well to Fate and in the annals of legend. Her name is Zenovia of the Crystal Stair and little concrete knowledge is had about her, save that she is essentially the "Creator". An artist at heart, anything she draws is manifested in the real world. It is from her that Fate derives her knowledge of what the people of her stories look like, the designs of things from planets right down to flowers and trees. There is a definite connection between Malachi and Co., their books, Zhivko, and Zenovia. That will become apparent as the story progresses.

Anywho. Well, sorry for rambling. I have work, and then I'm going to my apartment tonight where I don't have internet yet. So I'll finish adding and such to the thread tomorrow.

Til tomorrow!

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:24 pm 
Legend of Old

They had help from Rubin???
lol Dude the entire legions was based off Rubin he killed Kurin and all of the legionares...

they helped him if I recall correctly. No matter, this should be interesting with a member of the order and Rubin in one story.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:17 am 

Sorry Ex, I was being brief. that's all and putting it from an Order perspective. :cry:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: *Italion voice* Forget about it
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:27 pm 
Legend of Old

Ah no worries man this will be fun! I look forward to writing with my old friends once again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:33 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Hey, we're not that much older than you

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Absence
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:15 am 
ol, indeed!

On another note, though, guys, I'm on Spring Break right now so my internet access is very limited, hence why I haven't moved the story along at all. However, I'm back on the 5th, so we'll pick it back up then. Sorry for the long wait!

Love ya'll!
~*Draggy*~