Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:31 pm

Post subject: Elements main plot
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:53 am 
The Forestmaster

It is 356 AD, After Dragons roamed the world. There are still many undiscovered secrets, hoping to be found. Until one brave warrior ventures of to find these secrets, he ends up finding out that thieves are planning to kill him.
Can he discover these secrets and evade death? It's your job to find out (or write it) by reading (or writing) the Elements!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Okay....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:59 pm 
Godsin Queen

Well, it seems that you've got yurself a bit of a proublem here! Okay kid, I'll help you out!,but next time you need to come up with a better story line! It's not there's something wrong with it, it just needs more back bone,you know a good solid back ground,and so far you don't have that.

Now it's got a potitail to be pretty good, but you need to get it more orginized and add more to it,you know give some more detail on what is going to happen. Also it would be a good Idea to put all your ideas and characters for the same roll play on the same Ooc thread so that this place doesn't get so clutered up K? Heres a few thing that should help you get yur story going.

Setting

This is when and where the story takes place. Now you have when but you don't have where. Describe where this story takes place,and be sure to use lots of detail.

Background

Give a background to the character and explain the situation,and how the chracter gets into the situation more fully.

Characters

Explain what yur characters are like, what hair color what race,adittude,their stats,ect.

rules
state what rules are in affect in your roll-play, like what kind of characters are allowed .

Hook

Challage other RPers to join in, give them a reason to join YOUR roll play!
even ask for suggestion to make them want to join.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Okay....
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:55 am 
The Forestmaster

Pandora wrote:
Well, it seems that you've got yurself a bit of a proublem here! Okay kid, I'll help you out!,but next time you need to come up with a better story line! It's not there's something wrong with it, it just needs more back bone,you know a good solid back ground,and so far you don't have that.

Now it's got a potitail to be pretty good, but you need to get it more orginized and add more to it,you know give some more detail on what is going to happen. Also it would be a good Idea to put all your ideas and characters for the same roll play on the same Ooc thread so that this place doesn't get so clutered up K? Heres a few thing that should help you get yur story going.

Setting

This is when and where the story takes place. Now you have when but you don't have where. Describe where this story takes place,and be sure to use lots of detail.

Background

Give a background to the character and explain the situation,and how the chracter gets into the situation more fully.

Characters

Explain what yur characters are like, what hair color what race,adittude,their stats,ect.

rules
state what rules are in affect in your roll-play, like what kind of characters are allowed .

Hook

Challage other RPers to join in, give them a reason to join YOUR roll play!
even ask for suggestion to make them want to join.

thanks you so much!!! Ill do it!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: That's Great!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:21 pm 
Godsin Queen

Yur very wellcome! I look foward to reading it!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:26 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Thanks for helping out Midnight! :-)

FYI: You can read the new one in his other thread. These ones should be closing soon.

Offline Profile