Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:57 pm

Post subject: Gone for aThanks in advance for your understanding. while
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:37 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Hey guys, just a note to let ya'll know that due to things becoming increasingly insane down here (i.e. applying for teaching jobs, getting settled into my new part-time job, etc.), I'll be taking a break from the Board for a little while. For those of you that just recently came back, I do apologize, but I just need some time to clear my head and get things handled here before I keep pushing back and pushing back and pushing back my posts here. I don't want to be telling ya'll "Yeah, I'll get a post up" and then have it take me three weeks to do so. It's not fair to you, and its not how things should be run.

So on that note, I don't anticipate being gone for TOO long, but like I said, I need some time away to get things taken care of here.

As far as my threads, if Vampirehunter could keep them up I'd appreciate it, and as for the ones I'm active in... I suppose if you need to write my characters out or something I understand. I'll try and jump back in when I come back. Or perhaps we can work something out over PM. Just get hold of me.

Anyways, thanks again, and I'll miss ya'll!
-Ciarda

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Gone for aThanks in advance for your understanding. wh
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:57 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Hope you can get those issues taken care of quickly we will miss you in your absence

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Gone for aThanks in advance for your understanding. wh
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:51 pm 

Location: Somewhere over the river and through the trees he is hunting the big bad wolf with a table knife.
I'm going to put a pause on the Maelstrom till your back girl, too much you amd taji are involved with to push forward without ya.

Offline Profile