Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 pm

Post subject: Drageloc: Town Called Shorriden
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:18 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Yah.... you see I have this RP up That is a high Survival, Fantasy, in my new (unfinished) realm Drageloc. Thing is that it's on another site and The main reason why I'm posting it here is because I want to make sure everyone here at least has a chance to join if they wanted to... sadly it's filling up decently fast. I don't know if I'm allowed to do this and if I'm not please delete this.... I have a limit of 10 people joining MAX so there should be quite a lot of room for you guys to join....

Story: We were all are on the Elvin land Shadierell (shay-die-rel) and have decided to travel around the Shadierell, usually a peaceful and magical place inhabited by the light elves. However one day we've all met at one of the towns there called Shorriden, which seems to be one of the most peaceful towns we've been to in history. The town is full of Light elves and they have one of the greatest taverns we've seen yet in the Elvin lands. The Elves here are friendly and have never seemed to have any real flaws on them, and their personalities have proven to be somewhat good and peaceful. However, when we go to sleep inside the Tavern we become kidnapped in our sleep and will soon find ourselves in a labyrinth underneath the city and dark secrets of the Town Shorriden.

Here are some links:, I also Added the interest check so you could talk with some of the people who have already joined.

RPG: Drageloc: Town Called Shorriden OOC

RPG: Drageloc: Town Called Shorriden (interest check)

Drageloc Info: Deviantart

if anyone has any questions please PM me... Don't expect every little detail to be answered in major detail... This realm is unfinished and it’ll take me some time to finish it so there might be some holes that I’ll try to explain within the best of my ability, which so far has proven to be very good and in fair detail. :)

EDIT: also, in case any of you ask I am pretty nervous on posting this and I really want to be impressive on the RP... This IS actually the first successful RP I've created Forum wise... I would really appreciate at least someone from this site to join because I want have someone from this site to be one of the first to play in Drageloc, and it’d also be somewhat as an honor to me.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Drageloc: Town Called Shorriden
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:18 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Nobody at all…. :( anybody, please??? It’s going to be a great RP and it’ll be a perfect opportunity for Dragnix to gain members due to that the site the RP is in has over 1,200 minimum members on each day…. Some of which are dragon lovers who also like to RP and would prove to be a valuable member to the site :? …..

PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE……… with some BBQ sauce and orange chicken on top??

LINK: Role Player Guild.... MEEEE!!!!!!

LINK: Drageloc: Town Called Shorriden ( OOC)

LINK: Drageloc: Town Called Shorriden (IC) (didn't actually start yet though)

(BTW: I’m not dispirit, I just really want someone from Dragnix to join lol)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:31 pm 
Cererean Princess

I'll take a look and consider it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:18 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

actually I might just create the RP here.... cause due to inactivity (and it being a very fast site) my RP might die there.... the only real reason why I placed it up there is because I thought that it would eventually help bring new members to Dragnix.

-- ------------------------------------------------------
The Realm Drageloc is still in the progress of being written so just say the race you want to play as BEFORE you create the CS unless you already have a good idea on what the races are like without my help... The main reason why I'm creating a RP on an unfinished realm is mostly because it'll take me a while to finish the realm and that’s just too long in my book.

Here is what I've got down so far (took me a while talking to all my friends about enchantments.)

Ok... link: Realm of Drageloc: Info by Drakel001 on deviantART

Story: (First post)
It’s pretty much a fantasy survival RP.
Sadly there isn’t much to the plot other than to rest in a small nice town and then after our moment of peace, survive in a labyrinth of cave, tunnels, and filled with all kinds of creepy and twisted undead.

Also if any one has any questions I'll be glad to explain them in the best of my ability

The Drageloc SG (Social Group) in the Role Player's Guild is the only other area with SOME (very few) extra info....
Link: Roleplayer Guild - Forum Roleplaying Games - Realm of Drageloc

-------------------------------------

The Over All Race LIST:

Dragons
Draconians (humanoid type of dragon… not half humanoid half dragon.. it's impossible so don't ask)
Human
Half-elf
Light Elf (the normal elves)
Wood elf
Dark elf
Halfling
Gnome (think wow)
Giants
Dwarf
Golems
Orc
Troll (think wow)
Ogres
Goblins
Demons
Naga
Ssaceire (soc-ear) (snake people),
Ssithen (scythe-en) (lizard people…more humanoid)
Kajirren (kah-Jir-reen) (bipedal feline like race)
Ancients (blue skinned humans with six fairy like wings and born with a darker blue markings in their skin)
Werewolves
Vampires
Celliens (Angel like beings but with the ability and skills of mortals… because they are mortals)
Fairies
Wraiths (spiritual beings made completely out of crystal armor and are immortals)
Ziellorum (Human, elfs, halflings,half-elfs, that are blind)( I do not own this race but someone wanted it in my realm and we agreed that if I add it in my realm every one can use this race)

Secarran tribe (a special group of mixed races, specifically chosen to join and learn their unique magic arts )
Includes of : humans, elves (of all kinds), vampires, gnomes, Halflings, Ssithen, trolls, orcs, and Ziellorums.
------------------------------------------------------------

The Race List:

Allowed Without Question Races= Race name in Blue.
Not Allowed= Race name in Red
Questionable Races= Race name in Green

Dragons
Draconians (humanoid type of dragon… not half humanoid half dragon.. it's impossible so don't ask)
Human
Half-elf
Light Elf (the normal elves)
Wood elf
Dark elf
Halfling
Gnome (think wow)

Giants
Dwarf
Golems
Orc
Troll (think wow)

Ogres
Goblins
Demons
Naga

Ssaceire (soc-ear) (snake people),
Ssithen (scythe-en) (lizard people…more humanoid)
Kajirren (kah-Jir-reen) (bipedal feline like race)
Ancients (blue skinned humans with six fairy like wings and born with a darker blue markings in their skin)

Werewolves
Vampires

Celliens (Angel like beings but with the ability and skills of mortals… because they are mortals)
Fairies
Wraiths (spiritual beings made completely out of crystal armor and are immortals)
Ziellorum (Human, elfs, halflings,half-elfs, that are blind)( I did not create this race, someone wanted it in my realm and we agreed that if I add it in my realm everyone can use this race)

Secarran tribe (a special group of mixed races, specifically chosen to join and learn their unique magic arts )
Includes of : humans, elves (of all kinds), vampires, gnomes, Halflings, Ssithen, trolls, orcs, and Ziellorums.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Char sheets: (if the race you want to play is one that I consider wouldn't fit this Char Sheet, I'll just PM you a special Char sheet to fill out, specifically made for that race.)

Please do not use a character from non-Drageloc RPs, not only will it add confusion but it’ll be harder on both you and me…. Just make things easier and create a character specifically for this realm after I give you the racial info on the race you wish to play.

Name:

Race:

Height:

Eyes:

Hair:

Personality:

Appearance (pictures are allowed):

Main Magic Arts: (in example: silver arcane, dark matter, fire element, plant element, holly avenger magics, ect…4-5 magics MAX, the more magical arts you use, the more weaker your spells are.)

Weapons:

Other Items:

Main Weapon’s Name (with incantation):

Weapon Spell (please be as descriptive as possible):

Weapon's RE (rune enchantments):

History:

---------------------------------------------------------

So any one interested??

Last edited by Drakel on Sat May 14, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:06 pm 
Cererean Princess

You'll have to introduce some weaknesses for some of those characters... an armoured, immortal being needs to be put out of action once in a while.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:52 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

???.... I'm a bit confused, are you talking about the races, the player's characters, the bosses, or the undead we'll be facing??

If races: I have most of the basic racial info down but at the moment I'm "cleaning" it all up a bit so it would be more presentable than what I have... so I'll give you the info depending on what race you want to play..

Almost all the races are mortal and can die, the only races that are not mortal are Golems, Vampires, and Wraiths but for this immortality they suffer major drawbacks and weaknesses that make up for it...

If Bosses: all (in exception of one but he'll only be in to toy with us, not actually harm us) of the bosses can die but they will not go down easy, the bosses will require teamwork of at least (level 1-2 bosses lol) three people to defeat them... personally I like my bosses to be stronger then my character... after all, wouldn't it suck to have a Bad A :swear: boss appear, only to be able to be killed by one person by him/herself???

so yes bosses can die, but they will take a group effort to defeat them....

IF the undead: the undead we'll be fighting will have multiple different forms and some more twisted then the others, but they are all kill able, think of the occasional undead types... like zombies, skeletons, then think of the un-occasional undead types... in which I'll give obvious clues on how to kill them.... but when in doubt, smash the head till you know it's utterly destroyed....

if Player's characters: in maximum you're only allowed ONE major enchanted item, or two if one has a soul stone enchantment and the other has a rune enchantment.... And if you read about the enchantments I did explain how they work and what they will be like... though if you need help I can explain further.... I enjoy getting into detail on that subject :)

The main thing that'll determine the player's weaknesses will be what race he/she decides to play...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:57 am 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Just posting to let you know that
1: I made it here safely.

and

2: I'm still interested. I spose thats kinda implied though...

So do I need to post a CS here or wait for you or what?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:03 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Glad to hear that you made it here alive... now you only have to worry about surviving lol :wizard:
(non-poisoned cupcake??)

If you want I can post the CS here... same one as last time right?? Or would you rather have the honors?? :mrgreen:

:ninjateleport: :ninjateleport:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:20 am 
Cererean Princess

You may wish to post in the introduction forum, Leon. Remember to say that you already have a cookie, so you don't need one.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:44 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

it was a CUPCAKE!!!! ... lol :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So DR... are you interested in me RP :D

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:35 pm 
Cererean Princess

I'll give it a go, yes. I haven't been in an RP for quite some time.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:43 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

YAY!! XD

One, maybe two more people and we'll have enough to start the RP XD

(Though more can join... )

Not only my first RP in Drageloc... but my first successful RP on Dragnix!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anyone else interested :?:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:12 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
I'll join sorry haven't joined earlier didn't think I would have enough time but now that school is over but for two finals.... :| :) :D :read:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:26 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

All understandable...

And seeing that we have enough people interested just say the race you're interested and I'll find, copy and paste the information :) and yes.. I do actuary have the information about almost every race on the list (copy, paste... some races won't be used on this RP...).. I just didn't place that information on my deviant art because I'm still trying to organize the information... just so it's easier to read.

you can either PM me for the information if you want... also IF you ave any question on magics or enchantments I'll be glad to answer in great detail...

I'll tell Leon to post his CS (I'll post mine later :) ) and for him to post an intro lol…

There is still room for anyone else interested.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:16 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Sorry bout being late. Just use the guild to remind me. For some reason I'm having trouble remembering to check this site :?:

But yeah, I'll be using my second character (Icarus) for this again.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:17 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

ok.... cool

Here he is :)

Quote:
Name:
Icarus Blasphem

Race:
Dark Elf

Height:
6'1"

Eyes:
Bright red

Hair:
White and goes down to his shoulders.

Personality:
Has always seen laws as something that could be broken when needed. Would stay with a certain side or team only if it would suit his current needs. However he will stay with a leader if that person can prove himself to Icarus. Doesn't see the world as good or evil, rather as oppressive or free.

Appearance (pictures are allowed):
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/216/5/2/Dark_Elf_by_kerembeyit.jpg

Main Magic Arts:
Darkness
Dark Matter
Necromancy

Weapons:
Twin Hook swords called Vitae and Mortem. Each has its name carved into the hilt.
Also has 4 throwing knives in a pouch on his belt.

Other Items:
A spyglass
A vial of acid
A vial of poison

Main Weapon’s Name (with incantation):
Vitae/Mortem (must be together) - Vitulius maximus

Weapon Spell (please be as descriptive as possible):
Causes one sword (vitae) to become infused with the life energy causing extra damage to undead, and the other sword (mortem) becomes infused with death energy causing more damage to the living.

Weapon's RE (rune enchantments):
Do I need this since I've got my weapons spell + incantation?

History:
Born into one of the royal families from a father who was royalty and a mother from a craftman family, Icarus never received the power or respect that he should have. Over time he came to hate the royalty, and slowly law in general. When his parents were assassinated, Icarus ran away from home headed anywhere.

Eventually he came to an old dark elf soccerer. Here he learned the darker magics, delving even into the more forbidden parts of necromancy. He always hated these parts but still accepted the soccerer's teaching. Eventually the soccerer told Icarus there was nothing left to learn. He told Icarus of a town in the elven lands of Shadierell would be the place to go. He gave no reason for telling Icaurs this, just giving him his enchanted hook swords, some other gear, and pointed to a place on a map, sending him out on the quest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also... so everyone knows... here is some information about the Draconians ( I know you all want their info :mrgreen: )

Quote:
The Draconians are a Bipedal Dragon like race with wings and are WARM blooded. An adult Draconian could grow up to be about 8 feet tall and they all could live up to about 800 years. The Draconians are a tribal like race but also VERY civilized and live in underground “tribes” full of at least a thousand other Draconians and their “tribes” are very beautiful in architecture and very spacious so they could fly around. All of these tribes are kept in secret and there are only about 38 known Draconian tribes, each with protected unknown locations. The Draconians vary in scale colors and in appearance; some even have tattoos on their scales. The Draconians are a very proud race and proud to be what they are, this makes them ALMOST impossible to corrupt or make them betray their own.

Draconians are Omnivores with fast metabolisms so they must eat as much or more then the occasional human. They develop very little fat, their bodies tend not to store nutrients as much as a human's would. To make up for this, their cells receive more energy than needed, giving them energy to stay awake much longer. Draconians could eat their food cooked or raw but prefer cooked just because of the flavor of the food. Draconians would usually eat their food with their clawed hands due to their cultural ways and they hardly see any use for human eating utensils unless for soups. Draconians are usually a clean race and would normally bathe daily if possible.

The Draconians make perfect light infantry due to their tough scales, though not as tough as an actual dragon. A sword can cut through them but it would still be hard to cut. The Draconian’s scales might be strong but when they are hit with a blunt smashing/trauma weapon,(Earth magics) they’ll have a HUGE impact. Draconians would usually wear normal leather/cloth/silk cloths and would hardly wear any armor due to not needing it unless they are in a SERIOUSLY heavy battle. Draconians could breathe some sort of elemental breath depending on what type they are and they all have a very deadly poisonous bite that they do sometimes use in battle. Draconians are skilled in magic but are more skilled in elemental magics (all but earth magics) and would be able to master these magics faster than the rest. Draconians are one of the best races for aerial combat. Draconians are very fast learners (like the normal dragons), they are a very intelligent race and would be able to solve problems rather quickly and they sometimes would make flawless plans/traps and usually would outthink, or outsmart the enemy. Draconians care for their race’s sense of honor and their tribe’s sense of honor.

Draconians have wings so fighting on the ground is not with their best interest and they would have trouble when fighting in tight spaces, In fact Draconians usually hate tight spaces because they would have lack of movement and wouldn’t be able to fight as well as they would if they were fighting in an open space. Draconians all fear plagues because they live in closed societies, making it so that when one is infected with an incurable plague, they all would be infected within a matter of time. Draconians Actually hate plagues so much that there have been times in history where all the Draconians tribes would gang up and CAREFULLY purge a plagued tribe to permanently destroy the plague. Afterword’s the Draconian Tribes would create a land fill and make the ceiling of the lifeless underground city collapse and both destroy and burry the city and all who are left in it to get rid of the plague. Draconians don’t do well in heavy armor and if they do have to wear armor it would just be medium level armor like chainmail. Draconians due tend to overthink things and there have been many times when a Draconian would spend weeks overthinking a subject or a problem. Depending of what type of Draconian you have would determine its secondary strengths and weaknesses.

To finish this post all I can say is..... Seriously.... nobody has any questions about race, magic, enchantments for me :(

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:46 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Here is my character :)

Though seriously... nobody has any questions about races or the realm?? Magic?? ANYTHING!!! (Now I’m desperate for questions…. I love answering them:? )

Please?? :cry:

Quote:
Name: Zietan (Zie-tan)

Race: Light elf

Age: 241 (old yet still able to fight and walk… though he’s still old so he has major limitations)

Height:6’8

Eyes: Blue

Hair: silver and long

Personality: Wise, intelligent, will do what’s needed, respectful, LOVES children, prideful, will do what is right, Hates the dark and will use his arcane ability to light his path.

Appearance (pictures are allowed): His skin is light with a very slight tan, his body is slim muscular… and his fancy silk robes are a combination of the two but within the council colors of gold, silver (as main colors),blue, red (as minor colors) .
http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/15/90/21/69/priest11.jpg
http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/15/90/21/69/previe10.jpg

Main Magic Arts: Silver arcane, arcane energy, telepathy/mind magics, fire magics

Weapons: This sword.. but in the middle of it is its soul stone and around the soul stone is fore elemental gems. It’s also rune enchanted to increase Zietan’s speed and gives him a sixth sense so he could sense other’s attacks against him.
http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/15/90/21/69/swords10.jpg

Other Items: Throwing daggers, some light Elvin symbolic items, a pouch full of food and fruits, his art book and pen with ink (inside a tightly sealed inside it’s lil jar thing) and some books… (all inside his lil bag)

Main Weapon’s Name (with incantation): Shine with silver glory, Shizzarta (shiz-zar-ta)

Weapon Spell (please be as descriptive as possible): Legendary for when it’s spell is summoned the opponent is impaled by a silver spike through each area that person is cut by Shizzarta after it’s spell has been summoned.( only cuts that happen after he casts his weapon spell) … However His sword does have two negative side effects, one is that if he harms someone who is innocent or “sinless” his sword will Impale him or if he is the who is cut after his weapon spell is summoned, the area that is cut on his body will be paralyzed with increased pain in that area until the weapon spell dies out.

The reason this spell is famed, is because of another Ability that brought down fear to most who saw it, and a memory that couldn’t have been spoken. (Second ability will only be used in the end for one, very special purpose for the plot.)

Rune Enchantment: none... he never needed one.

History: He is a legendary hero after he killed the last demon lord Hessis one hundred years ago, from the demon war which ended one thousand years ago; Zietan has earned his place inside the council and is respected by all... Even by other races. Even as part of the council he still roams around Drageloc searching to join adventures like he had in his glory days and has been renowned for his friendliness and for all the times he done everything in his power to help others. He is old and knows that his time will eventually come. Even so he treats every day like there is no tomorrow and for his age he is pretty fit and capable of fighting with decent skill even though his age keeps him from fighting like he used to.

Yes, His history is a little vague but that's for plot purposes.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:59 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

soo... are you guys still of interest?? (other than LeonVon) :? :? :? :?

if so, like I said multiple times I'll be overly glad to answer questions or help with CS, or talk to you guys about the realm and maybe some lore (not very important to the RP unless you’re a holy/unholy priest, paladin, cleric, monk, ect… ) .

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:33 am 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
I still have to think of a char atm but I'm thinking based on the list I want him to be Kajirren. Any information on natural abilities and I guess information on the race would be helpful.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:58 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

YAY... :mrgreen:

Here is the Kajirren info. It's very detailed in culture, advantages and such but I'm still "cleaning up" the racial information so it could be more "guide book" appropriate.

Quote:
The Kajirren is a bipedal, feline like race that very in fur colors and types of forms they have
And they all have clawed hands. They usually live in the plains, or in the jungles (not to be confused with forests) and are able to see in the dark naturally. The Kajirren are nocturnal but tend to sleep in the day. They have proven to have more free rules then some races and are usually stealthy and due to their heritage they are more of thieves, assassins and mostly rouges, then they are heavy armored warriors. Their belief is that “if you see it and want it, you can have it as long as you never kill” Which is taken to it’s full. They would steal from each other and from other races but they do have a high respect towards items that are very personal. They consider stealing as a game that doesn’t end until they get caught and are sometimes very playful and more laid back then any other race.

The Kajirren are considered more of a rouge race and would rather do things by themselves instead of having help, however they do live with each other in tribes and are a proud race (if you don’t see a pattern between all the races, it’s pride in themselves.) And study their ways of stealth and how to turn their environment into a home, only those who can survive as an individual can survive with their tribe. They all normally wear light armors like leather.

Advantages: They are a very stealthy race but due to where they live they are adapt in using light, shadow, and fire magics. They can all see in the dark and are very agile and full of endurance. They have very quick reflexes and kill as cleanly as possibly (sometimes even throwing poison in the enemies’ mouth).

Disadvantages: They aren’t very well suited for heavy weapons due to their lack of strength, they tend to sleep in the day, they hate water magics (just had to lol), they don’t work well when fighting in groups, They are natural suckers for an alchemistic plant and drug called “Zverrintose”, Which is irresistible to them due to its flower’s strong sent, The Kajirren tend to eat it’s berries but they are poisoned (not lethal to them) but will send them to a psychotic rage as they see everything blurry and see illusions of monsters, this last’s for days and most of the time people are forced to kill them before they kill everyone else.

Extra Information: they have cat like eyes, they are sometimes go into a hyper frenzy (one moment they are fine, the next they could be running around in circles around the cave till they get tired), tend to get distracted easily, They live up to 80 years.

Anyone else has or still have interest in the RP??

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:58 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Delete this post please....

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:14 pm 
Cererean Princess

It depends when it starts - until Friday next week (27th), I've far too many exams on. Even after, I'll be involved in 2 other RP's - but I can manage.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:07 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I was thinking June 1st at the very least... if that's ok with every one?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:46 pm 
Cererean Princess

It should be. You might have to work hard to keep me, though; I'm joining two others, and if I need to drop out of one it will be whichever I'm least enjoying :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:21 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

(Sarcasm…. Everyone does lol) Do you seriously have doubts of my ability to GM?? :(

I've proven everyone wrong (RP wise) before and shall do so again....

Challenge accepted!!!! :twisted:

Anyone else interested?? We still have room for more people….

Offline Profile