Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:17 pm

Post subject: OOC: Labyrinth Quest
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:41 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Ok, so the title of this thread is still a WIP but I have the idea mapped out.

I actually dislike having a huge IC intro in the OOC post so forgive me for not doing that. However, I will do my best to explain the basic story etc. and then I will flesh it out some more in the RP thread.

From the start, this will be a thinking man's RP, there will be as little as possible hack 'n' slash ( :thwack: ) combat although some more strategically relevant ( :poke: ) and interesting combat (possibly a scene along the lines of the chess board in Harry Potter, though I haven't decided yet). Whatever, the point is that I want people who are willing to write with a relatively large amount of description etc. to further the story. I want this to be as interesting to read as to play, if you see my meaning. :read:

Essentially, the quest will consist of a series of puzzles, within a labyrinth of catacombs. I will be playing a guiding character (i.e. a native who has invited a team of adventurers to test their skills and eventually claim a prize of some sort, provided by a deity and thus can take an appropriate form for each character's motivations etc. While my character will have spread the message and called you together, the character's must still have a motivation to come, be it a monetary prize they wish for, a magical item, the glory of completing this renowned test or another reward they seek.

The story will be set in the Mountains of Cairnagh. These are near the coast of a continent of Celeigh. Beyond this, it would be irrelevant to post details of the geography as it takes place within the mountains and thus not needed except for my char's anecdotes which may provide information about relevant cultures etc. An exception to this is that the nearest town is about a day's walk away (if you are stuck for a starting location) and contains a port (for our foreign friends).

I realise that it is a little skimpy on storyline details, but that will mostly be revealed in the first IC post. This should contain enoug mechanics and such for you to tell if you are interested in playing. I will repeat that I am looking for an interesting narrative thread here.

A few rules (as these seem to in fashion at the moment):
  • All posts must contain at least 7 sentences (around 100 words or about 1/4 page in Word.
  • I would hope for everyone to be able to post at least once a week. However, as I am well aware of RL effects myself, this will not be stringently enforced except to say that after 3 weeks without a post I may consider eliminating your character from the running (don't worry you will be given plenty of warning both here and via PM so any legitimate reasons etc. will be accepted).
  • No God-modding. By this I mean, unless you have another player's permission, you are NEVER allowed to control their character's actions. Equally, your own character is never allowed to suddenly gain strength or abilities.
  • No meta-gaming. This is using player knowledge for character benefit, and is particularly applicable in this sort of RP. The way this will work is, some puzzles will be easy enough to solve without being told, however some will require my telling the players the solution and then you working out how your characters solve the dilemma. After I have introduced each puzzle, there will be a round of posting from everyone and then if the answer is not apparent, I will PM you all the answer and post some IC hints which the charcters should be able to use. This will become clearer once we start playing.
  • There will be NO OOC posting in the RP thread that exceeds one line and/or requires a reply. That shall be kept to this thread only, please check here before each RP post to make sure there have been no major updates etc.

Guidelines for character creation:
  • Please, Please no cliches. Examples include Elven mages, halfling rogues, drunken dwarves etc. A little originality goes a long way.
  • All characters should be roughly humanoid for the majority of their existence (e.g. werewolves are ok provided they follow the first point)
  • I'm going to go out on a limb and not place many power restrictions, with the exception of earth elemental powers (we're in a mountain, that's too easy) and god-like abilities. I'm sure you know what I mean but if there are any particular failings here I will veto them. Also, no infallible 'Detect Trap' abilities, for similar reasons.
  • Remember that we are not going to fighting primarily, other abilities will be much more use.
  • Use your imagination, if I see abilities I particularly like, I will try to design puzzles to utilise them.
  • I refuse to provide a character sheet as I think that makes it too easy :wink: . Suffice to say I want detailed physical descriptions. And no images, I want proof you can write. However, I don't need hugely detailed personality stats. As long as the character remains consistent (and if they don't it will be counted as God-Modding) I don't mind what they are like.
  • In relation to the above, character in-fighting is allowed but you will probably progress much more easily if you work together.
  • The exception to the lack of personality stats is that I would like some information on individual char's fears, phobias, past hauntings, loves etc. that could help me create some more detailed and tailored traps.

I'm sorry for this looking more like a list of regulations than an RP proposal, but please bear this in mind: I want this to be an enjoyable and organic process for all of us. To that end communication is essential and as such, I encourage you to pitch ideas for traps, situations etc. to me via PM and to hold discussions among yourselves or in this thread with me to decide the best way to proceed. This is the other reason that the posting time limit is fairly fluid, to allow this collaboration. I'd love it if we could create a story that reads as a single organic thread rather than five or six stories that happen to be taking place in the same vicinity.

Last edited by Marik on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: OOC: Labyrinth Quest
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
I would enjoy playing very much but i need to know what your possition on wings are. In some mazes wings are not allowed this is very important to my character how do you feel?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 am 

Location: Somewhere over the river and through the trees he is hunting the big bad wolf with a table knife.
flyer with wings verses monster with net and rope...

Question, The char i'm thinking of using is an elemental, but of all elements not just 1, he just isnt an elemental YET. His motivation would be to speak with the deity and seek guidance to mastering his newly manifesting powers, would that situation be acceptible.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:00 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
another question of the wings i am thinking to use Luthvien you can see the char description in Ex's Tavern Character Summaries (i think that is how it is labeled)
If you would read his description and get back with me i would love to use him
BTW he shapeshifts so he could just choose to remain in elven form if wings aren't acceptable

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:31 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

@Alondor: Wings are ok, provided they cannot be used eternally without rest etc. Also bear in mind that as we are in caveerns and tunnels, while some will be huge, there may also be some tight fits so they may not always be practical. At any rate, post a char sheet and I'll look it over for you.

@Wardonis: A simple question: Can the character manipulate the earth/rock etc around him significantly? If no then it should be fine. As above, post a sheet and I'll get back to you.

@Ire: See Alondor's tips. Also, the tavern descriptions have no mention of abilities, equipment etc. and so I would still like you to post a full sheet over here for ease of reference thanks.

While I am approving these winged chars (pending full descriptions), I'd prefer that there were no more in the party.

Also I've updated the rules:
Quote:
There will be NO OOC posting in the RP thread that exceeds one line and/or requires a reply. That shall be kept to this thread only, please check here before each RP post to make sure there have been no major updates etc.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:17 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Name: Luthvien Kawyn Naïlo

Job/Kind: Traveling Bard who spends his days looking for fantastic stories and immortalizing them in song that is to be passed down through the generations while at the same time protecting what he believes to be right and just

Race: Half Silver Dragon/Daemonfaye

Origin: Mother was the result of a archdemon coupling with an elf and father was a silver dragon who took the guise of an elf and journeyed with Luthvien's mother and eventually came to fall in love with her and conceived Luthvien

Description: Height 5'5" Hair comes to the length of mid back and is completely black except for single strand of silver hair over the right eye Eyes are violet with a silver edge His body is lithe but muscular He has a pair of silver wings that protrude from his back and a tail to match which are inherited from father He has scales along the outside of his forearms and has two curved spikes coming out from them on both arms they curve toward Luthvien's shoulders

Summary: Born to loving parents who raised him to near adulthood and on his 113 year his father was killed by a rival red dragon who snuck up on him Mother set out to revenge him and succeeded in killing the red dragon but was mortally wounded in the process and died shortly after returning to Luthvien at his fathers lair Luthvien then set off into the world and spent his days engrossed in practicing the art of the bard and following his own moral compass Very compassionate and will gladly help those in need He also loves to entertain people so he will never leave anywhere without telling a story and performing some piece of music for the people Most people do not seem to accept him if they see his true form so he normally walks around in his normal elven form and shows only those who have gained his trust and admiration his actual form

Abilities:
Inherited fathers Shape-shifting ability
Can transform into a moderately sized Silver Dragon once every two days this being the biggest shift he can do and can transform into the guise of a normal Elf whenever he chooses He can transform into other things but can only do so occasionally and shifting is tiring and hungry work so no I don't plan on shifting on whim in case you are worried

He is a bard and can use his music like magic. This can range from phantom weapons(basic-ally telekinesis) to healing wounds also can influence people through his music (have no intention of making another player do something without consent). Problem is he can't keep up the magic if he isn't making some form of music be it his voice or his lute Életh.

Flying I have nothing against limiting his ability to fly to a time limit of say a few hours (3 being the most and he would be almost dead tired barely able to do more than fall down and sleep 2 hours being moderately tiring like how someone feels after a good workout 1 hour being a tad tired but otherwise fine) i don't intend on making it his default mode of transport
if you feel this is too long i can change how long he will be able to fly

Equipment/Items: Wields 2 scimitars, wears leather armor, has a black silk shirt that has his family crest on the upper right hand corner this mark depicts a pair of silver wings encircling a pair of violet eyes, and carries a lute named Életh on his hip

A little about Életh. She is an intelligent lute who communicates through telepathy and the use of chimes and the playing of her strings. She doesn't communicate in words per-say but Luthvien always manages to understand her if not always completely

This is as much as i can think about right now i'll edit if i think of something more

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Ok FDI, that looks pretty good.

It just occurred to me that while I said that I didn't need detailed personality traits, some information about fears, phobias and loves etc would be good for building tailored traps so could you all provide some info on this, just a couple of lines is all I need. (This is also being added to original post)

My char (your guide) is almost finished now so I will post him ASAP, maybe tonight but I doubt it so hopefully tomorrow.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:11 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

My char (your guide) is presented thusly. Note that as the GM/DM/Presiding Deity, my char is excluded from the skills limitations, notably the Elemental restriction. :P This is because hes going to be as much a narrator etc as an active player and so won't be directly affecting PCs (much). Obviously I'm still not going to God-Mod your chars though.

Name: Thrax Sralagh
Preferred Name: Thrax
Race: Half-Ogre (other half human)
Class: Priest of Darathi (His clan’s chief deity)
Profession: Hunter/Purger/Guardian
Alignment: Theoretically True Neutral but leans more towards Chaotic Good

Physicality:
Height: 6` 10`` at full height but usually walks stooped at around 6` 8``
Weight: 175kg
Hair: Shaggy black hair hangs from the rear of his head. It is completely unstyled.
Eyes: Slate Grey, large pupils.
Skin: Grey-white. Scaly texture on shoulder, thighs, elbows and top of head.
Build: Heavily built for a human but only medium build for an Ogre of similar stature.
Distinguishing Marks: Scar running from base of neck to left shoulder. He has a fairly heavyset brow with thick black eyebrows almost obscuring his eyes from view. His nose has been broken in the past and as such is slightly crooked. Blunt peg-like teeth (excluding canines, which are kept sharp with a whetstone) sit atop his craggy jaw.
His body is craggy and his legs terminate in elephant like feet sporting two forward facing toes and a sideways-protruding thumb-like third toe. His belly bulges slightly over his belt, though to feel it is not the rolls of fat it appears to be. He is not the most agile of fighters but his rocky form belies a grace and fluidity of movement unexpected from an ogre – even a halfbreed.

Main Weapon: ‘The Godspear’
A quarterstaff with a foldable crossbow mounted at the top which fires harpoon length, barbed bolts. When the crossbar arms are folded down they latch into place, forming a thickened head (consisting of the top third of the staff) rather like a spikeless morning star, to be swung open at the press of a rune on the staff. A large gem is entombed in the top of the staff, constantly shifting colour and apparent form. As it is only slightly bigger than a normal (human-use-sized) crossbow, he can fire it one handed (using the staff’s weight to balance) and reload it by pulling the drawstring back (rather than using a crank like normal) He always carries a dozen or so harpoons in a quiver on his back
Sidearm: A scimitar hangs from his left hip at all times.

Armour/Clothing: A purple Tabard (not a true tabard as it only crosses one shoulder, almost toga-like) with a leather belt. Chainmail shirt with a linen undershirt. Rough, hide trousers with steel greaves and black leather boots. Belt hangs various pouches and such from it.
Misc Items Of Import: Two silver rings on 1st and 3rd fingers of each hand.

Skills:
Thrax can channel the will of Darathi by carving runes and symbols on to stones and rocks and then casting them at targets. He can also apply this ability to his harpoons to make them fly straighter, burst into flames etc. The gem on his staff can be used for medium strength spells and he can cast some aspects of the divine will simply with his hands.

Swift Striking: He is competent at using the scimitar in high speed fights.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:35 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

I apologise for for both triple posting and necro'ing my own thread, but I was wondering if anyone was still interested in this RP if I was to relaunch it?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:30 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

good question...I'm actually going to make my chars (there is two of them) be WEAPON souls...

so they’re going to be alive, without a soul and could transform into weapons... however they can't use magic and have only 3 forms each...

more info on PM...

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:52 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
you can count me in, and also here is my character.

Name:Alondor Fridwein
Prefered name: Alon
History: Alon grew up in another demention, as a human. At the age of eighteen his parent were killed right in front of his eyes. The assasin was then attacked by the two people that alon now calls friends. He was taken to the peoples' main hideout where he met a very large group of people. He was then instructed in the ways of magic and the sword. In about a year he had assisted in the taking down of five of the dictators that ruled there world. He then spent four months taking down another dictator. However after taking him down Alon went insane. and transformed into a draffin, a twisted combination of dragon and griffin. The instincs of the draffin brought Alon to the final dictator, Alon's long thought dead sister, who was able to control him. His two friends, Jarrick and Kedar, came and rescued him by taking out his sister. Alon now seeks a way in which to revive his parents from the deadand he was sent to this dimention by a ritual to do that.

Discription: Alon typically stays in his human form where he is six feet tall with blonde hair and hazel eyes. He wears a red sweater and white pants.
However, when he wants to he may transform into the draffin, a creature with the head, arms, and legs of a dragon and body and wings of a griffin

Equipment: Alondor is trained in fire and wind magic and the sword. His sword made of two long peices of metal, almost as if a typical sword was cut down the middle and made into two blades. The two blades have small wavy peices of metal coming off of them into the area between them that are also very sharp.

Skills
Morph: as mentioned Alon can switch between his two forms.
Magic: also already metioned Alon can use wind and fire magic
Stone peirce: the strength of a draffin still manifests itself in Alon to the point that he can make a sword peirce stone

Phobia: the return of even one of the dictators
Love: He is currently dating an elf

Other notes of importance: Marik if you need to know any of the generals PM me and ask for one of the following elements, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, Dark, or if you want the sister ask for her.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:06 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

kk here is my char sheet… hope you like the creativity.

I'm also very sorry for the long as H :swear: post but I kind of planed on using these two chars for this specific RP lol

First char:
Name: Zathrion
Race: Weapon Soul
Height: 5’10
Weight: 110kg
Hair: Shaggy bleach white with tints of blue hair, unstyled.
Eyes: dark red outer iris with a midnight blue inner iris, pupil is silver even though he’s not blind.
Skin: white with a slight tan.
Build: slim build with a good amount of muscle.
Distinguishing marks: A detailed black/red tattoo around his left eye... I can’t really explain the image though...

Appearance: for a weapons soul he looks kinda like a half elf if not full elf with shorter ears. He wears a black steal armor with a black silk hood that he never takes off(no helmet) and under the armor is some cloth for comfort. He is his sister’s weapon. So that description will be on her weapon description.

Weapon: his sister is his weapon and even so it looks like a double bladed scythe, one blade is on the bottom end of the Scythe and is a very dark red color (almost like crimson blood color) with a silver one foot long blade that looks as though a long spear head which obviously is for impalement, and on the top is a dark midnight blue color, on both sides of the scythe are black metal skulls with four different elemental gems in the eyes(black Diopside and frozen Tanzanite on top set of eyes of skull and a shadow diamond and a fire ruby on the bottom set of eye) and in the mouth of the two skulls is a soul stone. Both cracked and the reason there is not two souls for this weapon is because Zathrion consumed the other weaker soul. The rest of the scythe is black steal. The two sides of the scythe could be “disconnected” so he could fight with duel weapons, even so the scythe is still connected by a very long adamantium chain so when the throws one side of his weapon all he’ll have to do is pull the chain and regrab his weapon. The blades have runes that are able to increase Zathrion’s speed, agility, and his ability to react faster by 3x. When it becomes midnight (12:00 am) all of his Rune abilities are boosted 2x for that specific hour.

Abilities: He could also morph into his sister’s weapon form when need to and only one could morph into weapons at a time or else the chain reaction will kill them both. Other than that he can’t do crap when it comes to magic.

Weaknesses: light magics, bright arcane, pure arcane, holy magics, light itself. (He’s a really dark person lol.. so he pretty much hates the light) his sister being separated from him.(this will cause him to be weaponless)

Personality: he is a very dark person, He does talk through but will not start conversation, Very aggressive and loves to fight, Cocky and when he starts to fight he’ll continue to do so without second thought until his sister stops him. He has a higher killer, hunter, fighting instincts than his sister and he lacks control. He pretty much represents death, shadow, and darkness.

Char 2:
Name: Temora
Race: weapon soul
Height:6,8
Weight: 125kg
Hair: Brown with tints of bright gold, Longhair that is styled to where it is all back except for two sets of hair that lay on her shoulders from and each set is kept together by a silver clip thingy with a sapphire on it. (Sorry about the lack of ability to explain this… my hair is kept military style where it is all short so I’m not really good at explaining hair styles… think of that one elf’s hair style on lord of the rings... that’s the best way for me to explain it.)
Eyes: Silver outer iris with a Bright sky blue inner iris, her pupil is gold.
Skin: white with a slight tan.
Build: slim
Distinguishing marks: A detailed silver/blue tattoo around her right eye... I can’t really explain the image though.... (same design as her brother’s)
Appearance: for a weapons soul she looks like a full elf with the long ears and all that, She wears a silver steal armor under her Silver silk robe which has four blue swirls on it, each swirl starts from the bottom of her robe and comes up to eventually touch each other making a circle on the mid back of the robe. The robe also has gold trimming and a silver silk hood with three blue swirls on it and gold trimming (in which she never puts on)

Weapon: her brother is her weapon which is a short sword with a longish but thin blade. The Guard is detailed with a gold sun with one platinum angel wing in a platinum crescent moon with one gold angel wing. Right over the wings is two circular holes with a form of cloth in them so she could put two fingers in them for better back stabbing ability. The blade collar is gold with a silver sword detail on it. The blade itself has runes that help her think clearly in a fight, increases her speed, agility, and her ability to predict others’ movements better by 2x. Her sword’s “pommel” is actually diamond shaped and is detailed with four elemental gems and in the middle of the diamond shaped pommel is a cracked soul stone. The elemental stones are diamond of light, pink illusion Spinal, Frozen Tanzanite and a Zircon of stars. On the bottom end of the diamond shaped Pommel of the sword is a ring with a adamantium chain about 2’3 feet long which is used for throwing her weapon as a finishing blow or for casting her weapon spell. When it becomes noon (12:00 pm) all of her Rune abilities are boosted by 2x more for that specific hour.

Abilities: She could also morph into her brother’s weapon form when need to and only one could morph into weapons at a time or else the chain reaction will kill them both. Other than that she can’t do crap when it comes to magic.

Weaknesses: shadow magic, black magics, necromancy magics, blood magics, demon magic (she is a very bright person. So naturally she hates the dark.)

Personality: She is a very bright person but more serious than her brother. She will start a conversation when needed. She does not fight as aggressive as her brother but just like her brother she loves a good fight. She knows that there is always a possibility that she could lose a fight and so she is never cocky, and unlike her brother she always thinks before she even makes a movement so she lacks the ability to use killer instinct when fighting and she has a high sense of control over her actions. She pretty much represents light, intelligence, and prosperity.

Both chars:
History: Zathrion and Temora do not know much about what they were be for they became souls inside a soul stone but they only know that they are somehow related and after having countless owners they eventually forgot everything in their past life. Lucky for both of them their past owners met and fought each other with Zathrion and Temora. After countless hours Zathrion’s and Temora’s soul stones got cracked at the same time. Usually the soul stones would just shatter and release the souls however seeing that Temora and Zathrion were once related a chain reaction happened. The two owners left and started to hunt each other leaving the two broken weapons on the ground next to each other. And so while the two weapons were alone for weeks they started to gain a humanoid form. When all was said and done the two weapons started the search for their owners, and yet a question always pops up. “How could they be related if they are complete opposites?” well Zathrion’s last owner loved Zathrion’s scythe look and this is mainly because he was a vampire and Temora’s last owner’s race is still unknown to all but her. Their whole life made them turn to the opposite direction in life and that is why they need each other.

Motivation: The Two weapons only want to find out where their real owners are but the sad truth is that the owners replaced them already with newer and “better” weapons, and both of the owners are hunting each other and causing havoc every time the meet each other. The last place the owners were said to be at was the labyrinth; however it’s more than likely that they are not there...but it’s a start.

Phobia: They both fear losing each other or having to fight each other.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:03 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Ok, thanks guys interest noted :D
I'll be relaunching in about two weeks as I am moving into my university house at the end of the week so things are a bit hectic at the moment.

But rest assured it WILL happen. I'll pm you guys when the first post is up.

EDIT: btw Drakel, an RP post can't be too long, especially not a character sheet :P

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:09 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

I promise this is the last time I double post :D

RP is... Started!
:shock:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:23 am 

Location: Somewhere over the river and through the trees he is hunting the big bad wolf with a table knife.
Wardonis

Wardonis is a giant of a man standing 7’4” with shoulders nearly 4 feet wide, wearing silver heavy full plate with a gold 7-sided star on the breastplate. He wears no helm leaving his long shiny silver-white hair free to flow down to the center of his back. He typically has a wide friendly grin and is a gentle giant despite his appearance; even so his almost glowing white irises can be quite intimidating when he focuses his gaze on someone, not to mention his stature. He keeps a large silver shield; (small to him) mounted on his upper left arm and on it a gold 7-sided star as well. In combat he typically dual wields, light on his feet almost dancing in his grace, astonishing his enemies with his fluidity when they think him to be bulky and clumsy. He carries twin crescent battle-axes across his back and twin scimitars at his waist, his “belt” (because it wouldn’t fit like normal) is a bandolier of throwing knives nearly the size of an average mans short sword. He has a falchion strapped to each mighty thigh and a massive gram centered down his back. Various other weapons hang here and there from straps or scabbards about him. His hands are free and ungloved but his silver gauntlets flare out in an almost shield shape, and though small (to him) are lined with rows of small razored groves angled back towards his plated elbows. His massive boots have a several dozen small spike on the bottom similar to a golfer’s cleat but much shorter not even lifting him high enough to appear raised and many more of them. While a mighty force in battle his true danger to the enemy is intelligence.

Ward is one of the friendliest people you will ever meet and prefers to always see the best in people. He is rather naive however, and it’s his biggest weakness. He is very easily double crossed and betrayed because he can’t conceive of evil in someone until its thrust in his face, even then he has lingering doubts. He is rather smart but its book smarts not people smarts. Versed in many languages he hungers to learn everything he can and studies people’s actions not out of malice but to learn how things are accomplished and how to better himself.

In recent years he has begun to manifest enormous amounts of elemental energy and it has begun to transform his body. Previously he had coal black hair and blue eyes, his size however has remained constant. Though he has learned to harness and control much of his power the finer details of that control seem just out of reach for him. At the moment he mostly just use the energy for “blasting” during combat because anything more and accidents tend to happen.

While he will eventually develop control of the earthen elements atm he really just does small tremors and messes with gravity (a teeny tiny bit). It’s the same for all the elements for him. He doesn’t do much more then throw a fireball lightning bolt or ball of wind most of the time. Though under the right circumstances he acts before thinking, which usually works better then planning and trying to control.

As in my Sig, 7-sided star.

Yellow-Lightning
Black-Shadow
Red-Fire
Purple-Ice
Blue-Water
Grey-Earth
Green-Wind
White-Terreneus (combination of all the elements)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:34 am 
Cyberspace Addict

Wardonis, Approved!
Quote:
...a ball of wind...

An interesting concept ;)

Also, bear in mind that he will be very stooped and cramped in many of the caverns (though I will make sure he is not disadvantaged more often than the other characters.)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:05 pm 

hehe ok, a ball of densely compressed air atleast

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:58 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Come on guys, the first post has been up for a week now, even for us this is a slow start...

Offline Profile