Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: OOC: The Phoenix part 1(Scifi)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:52 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Denied.

Dracon are not dragons. They do not breathe fire. No amount of evolution or genetic engineering would accomplish. A fire beetle has something akin to fire breath but it's a chemical reaction with little to no range at all. A Dracon being faster and stronger than the others? No. A normal Dracon is already strong enough to mop the floor with a human.

You've essentially ripped off Predator with the plasma cannon and the self destruct device. What did I say about no nukes? I know I drew a shoulder mounted Ion Cannon, but that links in with a HUD inside a helmet, but I got that inspiration from a Tabletop RPG called Traveller. And no shot should be considered 'instant kill'. Many things in this future have personal shields on their armor, and considering it is only a plasma cannon it's too small to do much damage to sufficiently advanced technology.

How does his eyes zoom in and out? I didn't once read that he had mechanical or even bio-mechanical eye implants....

You have unknowns on the character sheet, if you do that I will assume that you will god mod. No ifs ands or buts about it. Impossibly good pistol skills? Well by your definition it's impossible, so no. As you should know pistols are not all that accurate, and even with armor assisted targeting it's not a guaranteed hit over a certain distance.

Dracon have belly plates that can stop a .45 caliber pistol round. Anything bigger than that will go right through. They aren't exactly bullet proof.

The Sword of Elders would melt from its own super heated plasma.

Well, what kind of energy do the pistols fire? There are many forms of energy. Kinetic energy, electric energy, light energy, etc.

What kind of psionic abilities does he have? http://traveller.wikia.com/wiki/Psionics that link will help you. But please. Don't go overboard with them.

No Dracon have tail spikes, they can have one on their armor.

Please name the armor, like I said above, no unknowns. Just to comment on it, it's is very inferior to those I showed you in the link. Steel is not a dominant metal any more.

As for the heightened intelligence. That can be kept... to an extent. I want to know his IQ if he's above the norm.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:57 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I kk I'll reedit... I kinda knew it would be denied just trying my best to know what the RP standards are.. Will fix him completely.

EDIT: I redid my char stats. Take a look if you see any problem's plz PM me. I work best when I know no one could see me being a screw up I am with char making.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:38 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Drakel.... why do you want him to have impenetrable scales? I really hope you realize a Gauss Round from the SMG would go right through the natural dracon scales about 8 times over. The fact is, that round is traveling at mach 8 through 12. That's way over 6 times faster than the fastest jet fighter. The sheer velocity of the round would completely ignore scales as if they were tissue paper. No matter how hard you made them. Besides, with the Zeknic powered armor it's more than just a little redundant.

If he can read minds, put telepathy under PSIONIC powers not physic powers. Physics is the math behind a projectile in flight, not mental capabilities.

Gauss Weapons do not shoot light energy. Lasers shoot light energy. Gauss Weapons build up potential energy prior to fire and turn it into kinetic energy by launching the projectile. Kinetic energy is what all of our weapons for the past 5,000 years have been. From the first bow to our latest and greatest tank cannon.

That sword of Elders will still get itself melted if you activate the superheated plasma just once, which just to let you know. Plasma is also it's own form of energy in a way. Plasma is THOUSANDS of degrees in temperature, that's why it's plasma. The fourth state of matter. That steel blade would simply melt.

Stop it with the 'unseen' family combat skills. If they've been in the family then they've been seen. Do not think of these character sheets as what the characters will know. Think of it as what I as the GM will know. I want a few words of description for his skills, maybe even just one such as 'experienced' or something along those lines.

And please.... check your spelling.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

kk I'm just going to PM you now and until we take out all the problems with my char (it's been a hell of a time for me reading and rereading) so It would just be best if I personally know what's your idea's after I fix the few problems.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:54 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Ok quick question is there anyother difference between

Aerkon Powered Armor:

Height: Dracon wearer.
Power Source: 2 fusion fuel cells.
Pilot: 1
Shield: Yes, Energy-Deflector hybrid.
Shield Type: Hull, solid object recognition.
Sensors: Motion, IR, Geiger, Radar, meson.
Jump Capable: Yes
Flight Capable: Yes, using the wearer's wings and thrusters for assisted flying.
Armor Thickness: 1'' Crystal Iron
Hardened Joints: Yes.
Cloak Capable: No.
Weapon Hardpoints: 2 arms, 1 head.

and

Zeknic Powered Stealth Armor

Height: Dracon Wearer
Power Source: 2 Fusion Fuel Cells
Flight Capable: Yes, using the wearer's wings and thrusters for assisted flying.
Cloak Capable: Yes, Photo-reactive plates, Heat bleeding systems, EM signature hider, sound dampeners.

Besides the fact that the Zeknic has cloaking capabilities (I mean there has to be something about the Aerkon that is better than the Zeknic)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:03 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

It's better because it's more easily mass produced than the stealth armor. It also has better shielding overall. It's also less faulty.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:14 am 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Ok that helps likely will have my character up either later today or tomorrow

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:18 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Very well.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:01 am 

Here you are i know it took a while but he's here now Please let me know if he is acceptable and if not, what changes to apply to make him acceptable

Name: Vedis Treglazov

Sex: Male

Race: Dracon

Home Faction: Dekratus Federation

IQ: 137

Physical Description: He is 6'4" Scales are a a dark red tinted with a shade of gold around edges, Has violet eyes, Of a muscular but lithe (for a dracon) build, 2 hornlets protrude from his temples and curve backward

Markings: Has an elaborate tattoo that uses his scales natural colors to depict a dragon in flight on his chest with the tail of the dragon extending all the way to his right wrist and then encircling that wrist with the tip of the tail ending on his palm at the split of his and middle finger and ring finger

Armor: Aerkon Powered Armor:

Height: Dracon wearer.
Power Source: 2 fusion fuel cells.
Cloak Capable: No.

Weapons: Arm:RF Gauss: 1000 round clip, 2mm rounds. Carried: Railgun Sniper Rifle A Cutting Laser A Plasma Sword, Draconis Person Defense Weapon,Gauss SMG

Weakness: Can get to trusting of a person doesn't see the badness of somebody easily,

Specialties/Powers:
Expert Shot with long range rifles (Excellent at sniping)

Psionic Powers: Very talented in Awareness(Do i need to detail all of the abilities associated with this because I used the link to traveller for my info) to the point that he can encourage healing of wounds of other people

Other Abilities and or Skills:
Moderate skill at close range combat decent but not the best
Ground and Space combat
Zero-G training
Computers
Sniper training
small craft piloting
Weapons training

Other Items:
A small fortune in credits from all the years working as a mercenary and then part of the militia 100,000 credits on a credit chip and 400,000 stashed away in the bank
A Datapad

Personality:
Very noble, will do anything for a friend, Loves to have fun and drink, Dedicated worker if he accepts to do a job he will do it no matter what unless it violates his morals. Also is a conservative spender mainly spends his money on practical things but if a piece of art catches his fancy he will ofttimes buy it

History: He became a freelance mercenary around his 68th birthday and spent a lot of time working for clients, Although he refused to do any jobs that violated his morals (ie. killing someone who hadn't done anything wrong, settling a personal feud between people) After some 34 years of being a mercenary he decided to become part of the interplanetary militia and quit his merc work spent the next 32 years working in militia. Then he settled down for a respite for a few years to relax a little. Recently he began to get a tad restless when he found out about the new ship looking for a crew and decided that he wanted to join the crew and offer his talents.

Position on ship: Gunnery

Last edited by Forgotten Dragon's Ire on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:50 am, edited 5 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Mostly accepted. I just want to make sure you do want the Aerkon Powered Exoskeleton. It's not the best choice for a sniper. It has restricted movement, thick armor, and is more or less a walking tank rather than a powered armor. I think what you wanted was the Aerkon Powered Armor, you just copy and pasted the wrong one. Physical description is a bit vague, but acceptable I suppose.

One thing more thing, and this isn't your fault, it's mine for not including it in their description. Dracon and Cycron aren't affected by alcohol. They can taste it, but their cells do not absorb it and thus they really can't get drunk. It simply gets filtered out of the blood.

I would like a longer physical description but as it is, it's an acceptable character. The description can be worked on later on. Good grammar, no outright spelling errors that I can see. Overall, good job.

About your question on psionics, No. You don't have to describe them.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:44 am 

Edited please read through it again I changed some stuff to acquiesce to your wishes and yeah I did mean the Aerkon Powered Armor I must have copied the wrong one by accident but I fixed that

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:05 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Accepted. As for credits. Put down 100,000 on a credit chip. He could always have more in a bank.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:09 pm 

K edited it to have 100,000 on credit chip and 400,000 in bank

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:06 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Ok, here's my character, the first of two, actually, but teh second will be used in a limited capacity.

Name: Mia Moretti
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Home Faction: TAC
Physical Description: Mia stands at an easy 5'10" tall, which is tall by human female standards. She is not imposing by any means, however. Her figure could be described as almost waif-like, and delicate in appearance- slender. In contrast to her fair skin, long black hair sweeps over her shoulders, on the rare occasion that she lets it down, but most of the time, it is pulled back into a braid or bun, off and away from her face. This reveals not only her stunning blue eyes, but sharp, pointed features.

Clothing: Typically, Mia tries not to worry too much about dressing for combat. While she is trained for it, her role is not solely concerned therein. As such, she dresses in a professional manner at all times. Slacks, boots, a nice shirt and a jacket or blazer of some sort generally garbs her person.

Markings: Mia has one tattoo from a "girls' night out" a few years back with her sister. It is a picture of a dove with a tiny knife clutched in its beak. Symbolic, of course, of an "aggressive negotiator". It compliments the one her sister has of a hawk clutching an olive branch. Also, she wears a simple, but elegant ring on her left ring finger- an engagement ring from a young soldier by the name of Wesley.

Weapons: Mia utilizes a variety of weapons proficiently, but she is best with smaller weapons, given her smaller build. Namely, she relies on a Gauss Pistol, 30 round clip. Its enough to keep her from getting herself killed.

Weakness: Mia is proficient in self-defense and hand to hand combat, but by no means are her fists deadly weapons. She is tall, but thin, and it would be relatively easy to overpower her once one was able to get close. The best thing she has going for her is a skin-tight armor that moves with her person.

Specialties/Powers: Psionic, telepathy and telekinesis.
Other Abilities and or Skills: Mixed martial arts and trained in CQC
Other Items: a stiletto, worn either in her hair or on her person in the event that she finds herself in an up close and personal encounter.

Personality: Mia is a gentle person, kind and willing to help at any time. She is certainly fun to be around, once she opens up to a person, which it takes a bit to accomplish. However, this does not mean that she is loud- in fact quite the opposite. She is a diplomat for a reason. Mia enjoys working with people, and languages utterly fascinate her. An expert negotiator, she can easily finagle her way in most discussions without the other party realizing until later that they gave her exactly what she wanted. Some would call this "two-faced", others familiar with the political game recognize it as charisma.

History: Mia is from Earth, in that she has lived there much of her adult life. However, she and her sister were originally born in a colony of sorts, making them true children of space. Cara was happy to remain floating among the stars, Mia, however, found that she missed the sunshine and the natural world. And so she returned to study and has her degrees in Interspacial Relations and Political Science, with a minor in linguistics. Once she jumped that hurdle, she found that her skills were best put to use with the TAC, hence her current position.

Last edited by Ciarda on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:59 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Ciarda, character looks fine. Accepted.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:03 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Name: Drakel V. Phyrodell

Race: Psionic Dracon

Home Faction: Dekratus Federation

height:7'2''

eye color: Gold

Physical Description: He has a medium athletic, his IQ is about 193 and strangely could read thoughts when wanted, his scale’s are gold with silver stripes. Wings are silver with a few gold markings on them. He has two horns(five inches) that are on the back of his head that are pointing backwards with a slight curve so they separate from one another, and three horns that make a Mohawk like look that also curve backwards(three inches each) each about half an inch away from one another. He also has three hornlets, one on his snout (no curve/about half about half an inch) and two under his “chin” (one about one and a half inches and the other two inches exact.)

combat armor: Zeknic Powered Stealth Armor

Height: Dracon Wearer
Power Source: 2 Fusion Fuel Cells
Cloak Capable: Yes, Photo-reactive plates, Heat bleeding systems, EM signature hider, sound dampeners.

Markings: he has five different cut in skin markings on him.( Three on his chest and one on each arm.)

Weapons:

Gauss Rifle: Holds clips of 500, 8mm rounds. Fires tungsten slugs at near Mach 12. With grenade launcher as an under slung weapon.

2 DF Fusion pistols: N/A (your weapon Idea)

Blade of elders:
this blade has been in Drakel’s family for thousands of years. But with its modifications the crystal iron blade is now able to send an electric shock stunning a target with ease. It has an energy core that once the button is pressed, send’s an electric shock each time it hit’s a target. The blade also has a coat of ceramics to protect it from intense heat and the middle of the blade has a small EM that will help it parry other energy blades. This sword is a one of a kind and is the one thing that Drakel holds with honor and respect.

Weakness: whatever the normal Dracon is weak to.

Specialties/Powers: family taught (only his family) combat skills that was passed down generation from generation(more info below), physic powers, psionic powers, very good aim with pistols, double pistol combat training, pistol/melee combat training, Flight, small ship piloting skills, Zero G training, DF combat training, good understanding of piloting DF ships.

psionic powers: Clairvoyance, Life Detection, Shield and cloak, Telepathy

Other Abilities and or Skills: he could cook, he could almost instantly tell some one’s weaknesses and strengths. Night vision(in color)

About his family thought combat training: (melee)His family melee training has been passed down for 27 generations and has improved over time, some of it is just the basics but the rest is more of the complex stuff that is not only unknown but very hard to master only because if he does one false move it would utterly be his own life. There is a small bit of his training that he had to learn by himself to improve this so it is easy to tell that he trains himself daily just to find out new secrets

( double pistol) this type of training was only passed down for six generations, it’s mainly about hitting a target at mid rang without the need of aiming or the ability to aim at a target faster. The main Problem with this training is that once he masters that the training goes to being jumping in the middle of a group and blasting their heads off as soon as possible. Last but not least is that he has to learn ways of combining Pistol combat and melee combat.

Other Items:
Religious symbols
25,000 credits (five hundred thousand in bank)

Personality: Honorable, he’s very kind and caring to only his friends but doesn’t like too much company of humans for many understandable reasons. He likes to drink. He is calm in combat but he would put the blood of his dead enemy’s on a marking that shows how he killed the person and brings honor to both of them. He will not let someone hit him and get away with it.

History: his family was always the warrior type, fighting for the DF out of honor for both the enemy and themselves, they never took the first strike yet they always gave the last. They also never failed a friend in need and were protective over all they believed in. Drakel was trained day and night by his family secrets in combat. Melee was the only way to bring honor to those around but far range was also needed to protect others. His skin was cut with the five most important signs his religion had. He was to follow their one code of honor which was, “every one you kill you must place their blood on the marking that tells how you killed them.” He followed that code his whole life, however he also had another code that always get’s in the way.” Protect all that need’s protection” making it harder for him to fight the weak even though they took the first hit. When he was ready he was sent to the DF army for further training. After even more years of working he was assigned to be a security officer on the phoenix for three years. He had become a good DF fighter pilot and was trained by the DF to use fighter crafts.

Last edited by Drakel on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:10 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Accepted. Just be warned Drakel. Do not god mod. Ask the other player in PMs before you do anything to their character. As you well know, I'm a bit more strict than most. I give you this warning, so that we may avoid complications in this RP that plagued some others you've been in.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:16 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I understand (if you did not know by now but I've gotten better) I won't god mod, and I'll PM ppl about things befor I do them. I do feel bad about what I've done in the past. However I think that I'm starting to prove promise now.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:53 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Hey guys, Heavyman and I just had an interesting conversation. Seeing as we have only a few people working on this one, he and I agreed it might be interesting if we had a few more characters. He said if we want to, we can create second characters to use, control, etc. Though its not mandatory. Just a possibility^^

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 pm 

Cool i will probably come up with an additional character... Just be patient got to think of one atm

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:53 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Name: Captain Aurelius 'Corsair' Decimatus

Race: Human

Home Faction: TAC

Physical Description:

Aurelius stands at 5'8'' tall. Not the tallest human, though he looks quite intimidating, even to his own crew. He holds himself like a soldier, rarely slouching. He has tanned, slightly weathered skin, his hair is black and a short beard and mustache adorns his face, adding to his intimidating appearance. His nose is crooked to one side, after breaking it once and never having it set properly. His left eye is hazel in color, while his right eye has been replaced by an implant. It gives off an intimidating red glow. His right ear has a piece taken off the top of it, from a near death-blow from a knife. He has a strong athletic build.

Clothing:

Aurelius wears a TAC Officer's Uniform at all times when he's seen by his crew. The uniforms includes a blue tunic with a front flap, held together by a button, with a gold trim. The cuffs of the tunic are also trimmed with gold. On either shoulder is a red stripe, with an eagle clutching a rifle and sword in its talons, denoting him as a TAC Captain. Then he wears blue pants, with red stripes going down the outside of the legs, and then finally his combat boots, held tightly together using buckles. On his left chest, he wears a series of colorful medals, including a Silver Star, a Bronze Star, and five purple hearts.

In combat, Aurelius wears his dated Decimator Powered Armor. To get into it, it requires a special bay or two other people to help him in. The armor itself adds an entire foot to his height. This armor is bulky, yet very strong. The head is protected by a half dome of metal, that slides around to allow him to look in multiple directions. Descending from the front dome is transition technology 2'' thick glass, with a built in Heads-Up Display or HUD. The armor is heavily armored, even the joints have armor unlike some designs. Adding to this, the armor polarizes the outer plates, making the metal stronger than normal when struck. The armor has the life support facilities for 12 hours of activity. In either wrist, there is a blade that when needed can shoot out of the armor and be used as weapons.

Markings:

Aurelius has a scar line from the top of his right eye, and it continues down his right cheek, ending at his jawline. A piece of his right ear is missing, and has two bullet wound scars in his chest, and one in his lower back.

Weapons:

Fifty Caliber Gauss Pistol: This pistol seems big in anyone's hand. Firing large rounds, it has enough stopping power to stop an armored Dracon in just a few shots. This weapon has a thick barrel, both width and height wise. Heavy duty iron sights align the barrel when aiming, while a magazine of 18 rounds is inserted into the grip. The weapon has a chrome finish, and engraved into the grip is the name 'Sally'. It is known that this pistol has a kick, but the captain seems to handle it well. The weapon fires its ammunition at Mach 6.

Fifty Caliber Gauss Rifle(Powered Armor): This weapon is large, and is too big to be wielded by a person. It's fitted to be wielded in the artificial hands of a Decimator Powered Armor, which it fits with quite well. Strong and Durable are two words that come to mind when gazing upon this rugged weapon. Built thick like the pistol the captain has at his hip, the weapon holds a large magazine forward of the grip, holding 200 .50 caliber rounds. It's a fully automatic weapon, built for reliability, not long range accuracy. It fires its ammunition at Mach 8.

Blades: This tungsten blades are 16 inches long, they shoot forward out of the wrist of the powered armor to be punched into foes.

Weakness: Horrible at long range combat.

Specialties/Powers:

Ship Command
Close Quarters Combat
Assault Trooper Tactics

Other Abilities and or Skills:

Zero-G training
Zero-G hand to hand training
Orbital Drop Pod training
Helmsman training
Marine Training
Navigation
Limited Karate training

Other Items:

Aurelius wears on his neck a necklace. On the end of it is a medal of honor of the TAC. He never tells anyone how he got it, when they ask, he simply stares off into the distance as if remembering something horrific.

Personality:

Aurelius is strict and to the point. Some would call him blunt, others call him brutal. New crew members on board his ships are expected to learn the ropes quickly, for he has little tolerance for laziness and mistakes. One thing he is though is fair. If he sees someone doing their job, they left alone, those not doing their job are punished. Punishments vary, but often it's janitorial duty in the mess hall. Though he is currently retired from active service, he runs his civilian vessel, the Phoenix like a military cruiser.

History:

Aurelius was born on earth, in the New York sector of the United States province. The entire state had been turned into an entire city since the 21st century. His childhood was rough, little money, dead father, and a 15 hour a day working mother to support a family of 5. Once he turned sixteen, and with the permission of his mother, he joined the Fleet. He always sent 2/3 of his paychecks back home to support his younger siblings and mother. Needless to say, his mother could work more normal hours afterwards. For the first twenty years of service, he was a marine. In 2331 at the age of 36, he fought against the Draconis Imperium. Even then, his armor had been out dated yet still used by many hardened marine veterans for its reliability. That reliability was put to the test during the next four years. During the battles, he earned a reputation for brutality. Rising through the ranks, he eventually got a command of his own, a platoon. They earned a reputation for not taking prisoners, and the aliens who did surrender would be forced onto their knees and had their brains blown out from gunshots to the back the head. Needless to say, the continued use of these tactics forced command to give this commander a ship of his own... so as to not violate the rules of war any more than he had already. For the next 7 years he commanded a cruiser quite successfully, while these past two years he's been retired. Rumors abound that he's still in active service but recruiting mercenaries and civilians to fight against the Imperium, using the Phoenix as his vessel...

Last edited by Heavyman on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:00 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Positions needed on the ship(Can be filled be NPCs if no one wants them)

Gunnery
Navigation
Helmsman
Communications
Fighter Pilots Three open slots.

Last edited by Heavyman on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:04 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I would like to be Fighter Pilot number2 if you don't mind :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:08 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Not what I meant. And I got the joke, bit crude if you ask me and said too many times on south park.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:22 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

LOL. Just realized that what you mean on the joke part, However…
|
v

Quote:
Positions needed on the ship

I actually thought that's what you meant. Not a joke. Fighter Pilot number 2 is as close as I could get if number 1 was taken. Being second is always almost as good as being 1st. You said they were positions need to be filled. I decided to fill one of them. You got to be more careful on how you say things.... Trust me I know, it's easy to misunderstand when it comes to reading on internet.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next