Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:26 am

Post subject: planet reptilian
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:14 pm 
Behetmoth

Okay, this is my first game is be patience.

It is the year of dragon. The island of Mu had long sank beneath the waves and is now a safe haven for dragons of all kinds :sea dragon (leviathens), fire, earth, water(freshwater and ice). Anything goes, just no humans and you don't have to be a dragon to be here, just no pure bred humans.

Name: Isbel
Race: Leviathen

Isbel is the youngest of the king of Mu's children, her older sister have been banished and her father has married an evil dragoness who doesn't like her and is jealous of her and her sister. She knew that her sister was banished for her stepmother's malice and is trying to prove her innoence so that she can return to the kingdom.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: planet reptilian
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:33 pm 
Legend of Old

Congratulations on starting your first game! No worries, getting the initiative and idea to start an RP is the hardest part.

There are a few experienced RP'ers to help you out here, so do not feel like you have to do this alone. If you need some assistance, just ask any of us. You have a premise, a story, and a character. Now you can expand upon it and watch it grow. If you need anything, let me know.

-Exanderous

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:35 pm 
Behetmoth

Thanks, wanted to join? Everyone is welcome. Just no creatures that look too human.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:50 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Hey can i have Luthvien join you could set this rp shortly after Luthvien and Stella meet

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:54 pm 
Behetmoth

What ever makes you happy, but he'll have to be in full dragon form.
You can have two characters if you want and I hope this game doesn't stop the you from posting in the Tavern.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:09 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
K good thing he can shapeshift then Well i will post his draconic appearance then

Name: Luthvien Kawyn Naïlo

Job/Kind: Traveling Bard who spends his days looking for fantastic stories and immortalizing them in song that is to be passed down through the generations while at the same time protecting what he believes to be right and just

Race: Half Silver Dragon/Daemonfaye

Origin: Mother was the result of a archdemon coupling with an elf and father was a silver dragon who took the guise of an elf and journeyed with Luthvien's mother and eventually came to fall in love with her and conceived Luthvien

Description:
Dragon: Body length is 69 feet Tail is 29 feet long Brilliant silver scales
Beautiful silver wings And eyes are Violet with silver edge Twin horns on top of head which curve backward and a ridge down the back of the neck

Normal: Height 5'5" Hair comes to the length of mid back and is completely black except for single strand of silver hair over the right eye Eyes are violet with a silver edge His body is lithe but muscular He has a pair of silver wings that protrude from his back and a tail to match which are inherited from father He has scales along the outside of his forearms and has two curved spikes coming out from them on both arms they curve toward Luthvien's shoulders Inherited fathers Shape-shifting ability and can transform into a moderately sized Silver Dragon once every two days and can transform into the guise of a normal Elf whenever he chooses

Summary: Born to loving parents who raised him to near adulthood and on his 113 year his father was killed by a rival red dragon who snuck up on him Mother set out to revenge him and succeeded in killing the red dragon but was mortally wounded in the process and died shortly after returning to Luthvien at his fathers lair Luthvien then set off into the world and spent his days engrossed in practicing the art of the bard and following his own moral compass Very compassionate and will gladly help those in need He also loves to entertain people so he will never leave anywhere without telling a story and performing some piece of music for the people Most people do not seem to accept him if they see his true form so he normally walks around in his normal elven form and shows only those who have gained his trust and admiration his actual form
Recently: Met Stella and decided to help her and so went wandering and decided to visit leviathan homeland to find out what he could

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:06 pm 
Matrix Operator

Name: Eridax
Species: Fire dragon
Appearance: Large, roughly 150 feet long, with dark red and brown scales. Stubby horns, wings, and a long tail. Scar on the left flank.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:34 am 
Behetmoth

Nice.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:12 am 
Cererean Princess

Hmmm... who to use. Fantasy Cresent, Fantasy Eris, Normal Cresent, Normal Eris, SF Cresent, or SF Eris? 6 different characters, 3 male (Cresent), 3 female (Eris), same base, with 3 versions of each (like electrons and neutrinos :lol: ). The first versions can use magic, the second are baseline humans, and the last two are modded humans. So far, I've used Fantasy Cresent, Normal Cresent, Normal Eris, and Fantasy Eris in a work of fiction, either RP-ing or writing. I might try Fantasy Eris this time.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:58 pm 
Legend of Old

I think I would just like to observe on this one. =)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:40 pm 
Behetmoth

Hey, the only rule is no humans or creature that look too human like elves. This rule may change as the game progess, but not right now. I sugguest that you stick to dragons: ice, fire, freshwater, earth, fire/earth, and etc.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:14 pm 
Cererean Princess

What about a humanoid, winged entity that isn't completely real, insofar as reality in terms of a universe is concerned?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:17 pm 
Behetmoth

I just hope your character looks more dragon than human and can breath underwater for longer periods of time.

Would anybody else like to join? This games doesn't have any spelling rules (just try not to use so much bad grammar), and just don't use any cusre words or the word "shut up". Those words are not allow. And you can join when ever you want just post a charcter sheet first. Facloner, when do you plan to join in(the roleplay), I already started it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:06 am 
Cererean Princess

Is God-modding allowed? :lol:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:22 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

could I join with Sethanya ?(is it ok to have a double Species?)
Name: Sethanya

Height/Weight:46,1 / about 1100 pounds

eye color: purple/pink

Hair color/style: has no hair. Just imagine what a beautiful female silver dragon would really looks like.

Species: mind / frost

description: Sethanya has silver scales and was inside a beautiful kingdom that was on the middle of the list. She sometimes wears a gold armor her father gave her. She always wears an amulet that makes her read/see into other people’s minds.

Personality: VERY FRIENDLY! She loves to hang with the group, Greedy, happy, tries not to start fights (she will fight if she has to), never gives up, hopeful, will risk her life many times for another life, Follows herself and will follow others if she thinks their plan is a good idea. Will sometimes miss her home and wonders if Azricel and Azrivel is ok.

history: Sethanya lived inside a nice kingdom with her father. Sethanya never knew or seen her mother before and it has been her life’s quest to find out who was her mother. She was rich and was more than happy to live the way she did. She loved her home yet she was extremely bored of it and she chose to leave her father for adventure. Before her mother died Sethanya was given her mother’s amulet (has a pink stone) that could read and or sometimes control a weaker mined. She has many friends and she loved her family more than anything.

Reason she is here: to make sure that peace is still being kept in the other kingdoms, while Azricel and Azrivel is fighting a war against a corrupt dragon king (that is jealous that Azricel has Sethanya.)

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:29 am 

Wow Luthvien and Sethanya are related if she is a silver dragon

Btw Sethanya seems a good team player good choice

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:36 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Not really Sethanya is a frost/mind silver dragon queen. what is yours?

Though you got one thing right. Sethanya is a really good team player.
:mrgreen:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:17 pm 

Well my silver dragon is based off of Dnd rules but Luthvien does have strong psychic powers i just don't use them too much as he considers invading someones mind to be rude and he can make psychic weapons but would rather use his claws and teeth but yeah he does have frost breath so i guess they could be considered related if slightly distant

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:12 pm 
Behetmoth

Okay, drakes. You can join whenever you like, but your character would have to breathe underwater.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:36 pm 
Behetmoth

Oh, and one more thing.

Name: Shelly
Speices: Kraken

For those of you who are playing in Exx's Tavern you should be familiar with Shelly, but for those of you who aren't:

Shelly is advisor to Stella and Isbel and their best friend. She travels from Mu to the surface to check on Stella, she be coming in and out of the game sometimes. She looks like a full kraken underwater and human from the waist up on the land.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:20 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Actually (because Sethanya can't talk underwater) I was thinking that Azrivel gave Sethanya a full helmet that magically makes Sethanya talk and breath under water if that is OK with you. (your RP your rules)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:24 pm 
Behetmoth

Don't worry Isbel will give you tablets to breath underwater for 48hrs, but don't bad mouth Stella in this game (Isbel, doesn't like people calling her sister names expect her).

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:40 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Sethanya isn't like that. trust me on this one you will tell the difference between Azrivel and Sethanya on the first post.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:10 pm 
Behetmoth

Good, I hope now Azrivel and Stella get along better once you start posting in the Tavern again. You can start posting in my game whenever you feel like it. Anybody else have question or would like to join? Come on don't be shy, I don't bite, much. Oh, and to answer the earlier question, of coarse god-modeling isn't allow! What do you think!? Just follows all the rules of the roleplaying forum and the rules I put out for you to follow.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:34 pm 
Cererean Princess

Okay, Fantasy Eris is about to come into existence. After this, I only have to make SF Cresent... oh wait, already have - he's a werewolf.

Name: Eris
Species: Draconic shifter (not shapeshifter, more along the lines of being able to shift where she is in reality)
Appearance: Reptilian humanoid, but scaled, with wings. She has gills running down her body, and is roughly 5 foot tall/long.

Offline Profile