Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:02 am

Post subject: Azrivel Malachi Tradeoff
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:20 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Ok Drakes you mentioned earlier that you wanted to kill off Azrivel but in a noble

I talked to Ciarda about this and she thinks that it is a good idea but i wanted to ask you since you created Azrivel and you should be able to decide but here goes

Okay if you remember in Exx's Tavern that Dalia foresaw Malachi's death in a vision and asked Exx for his help well my idea is that you offer to help forestall his death by joining this expedition of sorts(Ciarda's RP) and near the end instead of Malachi dieing you have Azrivel take his place and so you will have one of the NOBLEST deaths available for Azrivel

So please post what you think Drakes and we can continue with this plan of action if you agree

PS if anyone else has any ideas on the subject please post but try to keep the posts relevant to this Idea

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Azrivel Malachi Tradeoff
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:50 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

.ERRRR... UMMMM... how could I explain this nicely without making you sad? NO offence of this but. :? :? :?

Azrivel's death is supposed to be in one of my books! kk I said I was thinking on making a final book for Azrivel (just in case I get too old to have him any more). There needs to be an ending to Azrivel’s story. I want to keep RPing with him! Killing Azrivel would be like killing my fave char (and a part of myself) that is why I put rules on it.

Azrivel has to die a certain way that will follow all of the five. I thought I made it clear Azrivel's death was supposed to be in a book.

Here is his funeral so you kind of understand where I am getting at.(VERY SHORT VERSION)

Azrivel's bones were to be turned to gold by magic and placed on his wall inside his gold room (in his house) ALL his friends and ALL of his enemies are there morning his death. Out of nowhere Someone (a friend that is willing to put their char in the book) puts Azrivel’s cursed ring on Azrivel's gold bone finger. Soon Azrivel's lifeless (bone) body starts to turn into gold magic armor (kind of looks like Azrivel’s left hand but gold) and then someone ses something like (your' back Azrivel), Azrivel replies, Who Is this Azrivel you speak of? I am Adrithie! Creator of all magics and the three.(Dragon's, Elves, GODS) New Adrithie Walks into the Gate keepers prison and becomes full by bonding with the old Adrithie. Creating Adrithie to hiss full and also finally creating peace with Adrithie’s old ways.(OLD Adrithie actually wanted NEW Adrithie to do what he did for it finally put peace with him)

That is the VERY fast way to say Azrivel’s funeral for it is only to get the idea. Azrivel has to have a very honorable death to make even those who used to hate him (including Adrithie)

YES even with my post on the subject I would have been a little harsh.(sorry if I was harsh on this post) I kinda feel like even posting what I did, a part of me is dieing. :( I can't truely kill azrivel but I know that soon I must so that he would never be truely lost when I get old.

killing him in an RP will just make me not want to play azrivel any more (it is that deep of a char to me)

MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS PART AS WELL!

Thank you for the idea but I just can't kill him in an RP because he has to die in a book I been trying to make.

I really do appreciate the fact that you tried to make an RP based off of Azrivel's death. (quite honorable thing to do) but I just can't kill him in an RP like that

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:02 am 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Well i only mentioned it since you said you did plan on killing him in a noble way i thought maybe since you wanted him to die a good death you could use this rp to help write his death but it is okay that you don't want to it was only an idea

But to tell the truth i don't plan on using Binadorm after this RP and their race does have very close ties to the Archai so we could do a tradeoff with Binadorm and Malachi instead
How does that sound Cierda i myself kind of like the noble death that this train of thought has led me and this sounds like a fun story twist

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:29 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I know and I am sorry for snapping at you.but he is to die in a book or else I will feel like a can't play him in any more RP's here because every one can see he is dead. (It is like every RP I use Azrivel in is conected in some sort of way so killing him in one would seem like killing him in all.)

Well that sound like a good idea. but just can't kill azrivel in an RP. SRRY

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:47 am 

that is okay i don't want Luthvien to die in an RP for a long while yet to come he is my first character and i don't want to lose him quite yet so i know how you feel

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:50 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Thanks for understanding.

(I don't know what to do now. something tells me that it is kind of a good idea to kill Azrivel like that but It feels Horribly wrong to me)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:53 am 

Well i know the feeling

WELL So that Cierda will see it
Forgotten Dragon's Ire wrote:
But to tell the truth i don't plan on using Binadorm after this RP and their race does have very close ties to the Archai so we could do a tradeoff with Binadorm and Malachi instead
How does that sound Cierda i myself kind of like the noble death that this train of thought has led me and this sounds like a fun story twist

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:18 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Delete this post plz.

Offline Profile