Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:16 am

Post subject: Exx's tarven
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:32 pm 
Behetmoth

Hey, you guys I would like to join the Ex's tarven. I would like to use this character:

Name: Stella

Origin: Mu

Eyes color: green

Race: Leviathan

descprition: Stella is from a long line of aquatic dragons. Her skin is iridescent of light hues of blue and green, especially aquamarine. She can breath fire, especially if you get her really mad. She's at consent odds with her father who is ruler of their land. Stella, unlike the rest of her race is curious of humans beings and sometimes takes on a tawny skin woman with sandy brown hair to watch them unotice. She falls in love with a land dragon prince, but he turns out to be a evil wizard in disguise who is after her "draconis", a special gem that she is the protecter of and it gives power to who ever posses it. Her father banish from the kingdom in her human form to live among the mortals in exile, becasue she also lost the "draconis". She can only turn into her dragon form on Saturaday or when water touchs her body. Stella is a huge Elvis fantic, and knows most facts about human popluar culture. She sometimes quotes Elvis, because he is the closing thing she has coming in contact with humans(by watching his videos).

Last edited by raptor on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Ex's tarven
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:18 pm 
Behetmoth

What do you guys think of Stella so far?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:19 pm 
Matrix Operator

creative and realistically played. Well done. :)

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:22 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

umm... young very young. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:23 pm 
Behetmoth

Well thank you, thank you very much! 8) What do you mean young?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:59 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
his character is old beyond reckoning you can read his character description in the other Ex's Tavern Character Summaries

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:04 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

well actualy dragons have an extended life span. Azrivel is pretty young for his age but he still knows what to and what not to do when it is compaired to dragons.

to me she looks like she is at least 100-120 years old (to a dragon that would be like early or late teens)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:07 pm 
Behetmoth

She's only dragon formed on Sautarday and in the presents of water,other than that she is in human form. Is your character a dragon?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

no half elf that got cursed with a titan's arm (his eyes has three modes that chainge on his moods) he was adopted after his parents died from a cult of elf hating humans. and two dragons came to his rescue. they saved him and he learned the ways of dragons instead of the ways of humans or elfs. he follows dragon laws and he meets gods, titans, and foes of all kinds. every one and every thing is prety much wanting to kill him. the only true friends he could trust are all dragons, ten draconic gods, and 2 titans (time and destiny). other than that he is hated and weak because of his curse that leads him closer to an utter demise.

silver only= his whole eyes turns silver like including the pupils so azrivel is blind= overly calm and or overly passive

half silver half black= his eyes are half silver and black (pupils as well) but azrivel could see normal = normal

full black= his pupils are red and his eye color is black so he could see the next move his enimy douse befor he/she douse it. = agressive (uncontrolable rage inside)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:24 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella race is the most powerful sea monster/ dragon races. She can only breath fire and her nostrils streams out smoke when she is mad. When she takes on dragon form, her skin sheds when she is dry and she can wear it over her clothing like a rode.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:51 pm 
Behetmoth

Hey, can I added another character? :?:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:24 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

why not I use two. but than again adrithie would be more considerd as an evil manipulative conshence that loves dragons.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:55 pm 
Behetmoth

Did I mention that Stella is an Elvis fantic and an expert on human pop culture? I guess you guys have notice that she quotes him alot, she does that from time to time. Stella can also read minds.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:24 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

ok,
The reading mind thing has it's limits. you can't read someones mind without asking the person first (learned that the hard way lol) though you could speak to ppl telipathicly (and you could hear adrithie) every one could feel him (like janus and a few others) but only very few could hear him (mirravin, alondor, and very few others)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:44 pm 
Behetmoth

Well she has a firey temper, and sometimes it is hard for her to control when someone or somethings annoyes her.

She may seem alot rough around the edges, but Stella is a good girl,dragon, leviathan. She calms down when she heards an Elvis songs. Like I said she is a fantic! Just give her a chance to uncoil, she is a leviathan, they aren't actally the most friendly dragon race and she has a firey temper like most of her kind. And she never backs down from a fight, unless she is in a favorble mood and then she will laguh at him/her. Again, she is a leviathan, and they're tough fighters.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:41 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

err.... you never realy got to realize that the only thing azrivel never felt was fear for he knows when and how he will die so ha can't fear any thing else unless he meets the gate keeper (fear, hate, evil itself).

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:20 pm 
Legend of Old

Alright everyone

Here are some tips to go by when Rping =)

Character interaction is important. Exx's tavern has plenty of it. Some good and some bad, which is great. conflict of interest is good at times, though the Tavern is not really the place for it.

Next, nothing says "I don't care about my posts" like poor spelling and informal posts. One liners are also agitating. Take pride in what you post. Check it for spelling mistakes. Ask yourself, "Am I abbreviating too much?" When you post something and it has eighteen misspellings in seven sentences and you abbreviated half of the words, it looks like an illiterate is trying to play pretend but they just can't get it on paper. Gross. *shivers*

Additionally: Never tell someone your character is completely impervious and can never die and there is nothing you can do about it hah hah hah hah haaaah hah. That limits the enjoyment of the story and it is begging to be thrown out. The author of this thread could write, "lops your head off." and you are done. God modding is not acceptable by any means. Playing with a character that is immortal and impervious saps all the fun out of RPing as and with people.

Everyone has a story. everyone. You obviously like to write and RP. That is why you are here. Keep in mind when you are in someone's thread, it is their story; not yours. I am sure your character is a badass and whatnot, but go with the storyline. If a particular aspect of your character life comes up (and it will if you have a good rp going) then it is perfect timing to bring it up.

hooah?

Any questions?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:27 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Great tips Ex i plan to keep them in mind while i RP now that i have the chance

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:27 pm 
Behetmoth

I only have one question, as game master, what do you think of her so far?

And what do the rest of you think?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:37 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

yah I got one and it is about your char. you said he is a guardian of a titan for that is Azrivel’s curse yet there are HUNDREDS of guardians and your char's story line ses there is only two. your char could be a guardian of universe or something like that but honestly Ex. if you want to have Azrivel’s curse then it will affect your story line greatly.

Care to explain what is it you planed about this?

Most of my chars are either the titan's themselves OR the cursed guardians of the titans.

Now if you plan of making a new titan you and me should talk to each other about it. (been trying to make a few newer titans)

The reason I am telling you this is because I own and use all titans in my books (reason why I been trying to make a newer titan) and I need to know this cause there is only a small amount of titans to be used for a cursed one like azrivel.

NOTE: Titans are not born but found. the age thing would be like Adrithie was found so and so years ago so that is his age.

(now if you plan on actualy being a cursed one you need to PM me. I have no problems with it cause mainy ppl make mainy cars based off of being a cursed one but I still need to know cause one of the other titans must say they found a titan to actualy have a new one.)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:50 am 
Legend of Old

Dragonmaster, you must really pay attention when you are posting with people. I said he shares your curse, as in immortality. I have no care to add your story in with mine unless we are making an RP.

See Exanderous (the reason why I never use him in other RP's except for in my Tavern) is one of the three being selected to be the instruments of the Elders, (in my universe, pretty much god.) Three guardians were selected to keep the cosmos in harmony: the Guardian of Magic, The Guardian of Races, and the Guardian of the Universe. Each one have their own jurisdictions and talents that go along with their profession. It is a terrible existence because of the massive suffering they had to endure to achieve this rank. They were chosen, or what we say in the military, they were voluntold. They did not choose this life. Being a Guardian, he has killed immortals regardless of a "curse." Only reason why I brought this up in the Tavern friend was due to the non humble tones your character was taking with him (That is one of his peeves.)

In my world, every being of everything falls under either one of the three guardians. Exanderous is their champion. (I am probably only going to use him for one more RP because it is hard to write with him without sucking the fun out of an RP. He is just my persona when I am on the board hooah?

. Hope that cleared stuff up friend.

Aqua: I think you have some potential! You are doing good with describing your character without actually describing her, which is good. Keep that up.

For instance, I did not say Exanderous was hardcore until my last post, but could you guys tell? I hope so. I myself and extremely rusty from what I used to be. =(

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:57 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

ok lol. sorry just thought that you meant Azrivel’s curse as in his arm. You should have said that he shares immortality instead of he shares Azrivel’s curse.

I also forgot to mention, Azrivel isn't really immortal yet he is. He can't die unless it was the death he was meant to die. in other words Azrivel MUST die a certain way or a titan called Adrithie (the creator of all magic, elves, dragons, most gods) will be free and destroy all (including the realms) and Adrithie can't be harmed unless it is from another titan or cursed one. So yah. Killing Azrivel BAD IDEA lol. now fighting him in a battle of grate power is err... interesting lol. sooo.... )_) yahhhh.....)_)... I guess now you know why Azrivel is called immortal cause he has no fear cause his death is already foretold to him. (it is important he dies a certain way) I think it is important info for you to know that.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:25 am 

immortality is a curse because your friends will all grow and die while you stay young countless times so even though you wanted immortality to begin with you will regret that you cannot die because those you love will eventually and you will still live and continue to feel the pain of loss

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:31 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

yah but azrivel dousnt realy have imortality. and those he love will be with him most of his life so to azrivel it isn't realy a curse. (he dies eventualy and yes I am planing on his death.)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:33 am 

k
:D

Offline Profile