Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:30 am

Post subject: AFW-Char Stats__Remake
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:08 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

This is the remake because I can't look at the argument me and Pandora had any more. This is what the real version would look like but instead of solar systems it ses realm.

ok back story.

A hooded humanoid figure walks up to you. There are about 10 masks floating around him and he is wearing a mask that has a frown. The figure is wearing a came and looks like his hands are made of pure magic. He was carrying a staff and held a book that was heavily decorated and had magic symbols on the edges of it. He asks you for your name and you said, Yes that is my name. The figures mask was being taken off slowly without the figure even touching the mask. You see that the figure douse not even have a face or a head. It was just an empty hood. A mask with a smile was put on and destiny introduced himself.

Destiny (another titan) walks up to all of Azrivel’s friends or every one Azrivel met that will be his friend and said,Azrivel has bin defeated by Adrithie and now Adrithie has a real body. Adrithie is going to Tarsonie as we speak you must come to save our universe. If you accept this quest you will not be aloud back until the deed is done.
You chose to accept the mission and Destiny sent you strait to Tarsonie and you ask for where you are.

Destiny looks at you and explains that you are inside a forgotten realm that has bin lost for over 500,000 years. Destiny shows you each a pile of magic weapons and said, you each get to pick your weapon. Azrivel made these and they will be more helpful to you than you will ever imagine.

Then Destiny puts a ring on your finger and an Arm that looks kind of like Azrivel's just appeared. This arm had pictures of a ok and two hands.
Destiny said,each of you are cursed now to have a titans arm. This curse will connect you all with me. This arm will protect you and even the score with Adrithie. Adrithie can't bleed unless he is fighting another of his kind.

After you pick your weapon Destiny gave each of you a paper and said, this paper will tell you what you must do to save all.

Destiny gave each of you a small piece of paper and disappeared. Each of the papers had one word and each paper was different.
Azrivel walks to the group and smiled and said, I guess I will not be fighting Adrithie alone after all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the REALMs

Tarsonie- is the Father of all realms. This realm has bin lost for over 5,000,000 years because of the titans’ sudden extinction from the gods that Adrithie made. (there wher 50 gods and 500 demi gods)(some of the weak gods stayed and only 100 demigod's stayed. This Realm is mainly filled with the Titans servents and guards.) This realm use to have 50 planets but now only has five. This is the realm of the titans and the gods.

Demgelsis- Has is about 50 planets. These planets hold angels and demons together. Has two suns on the out side and all the planets are in the middle. This realm is split in half and is always at war between good and evil.

Desilles-has about 200 planets And has five suns. It is home of the dwarfs (and their favorite (hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat) and giants (and their favorite (hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat) this part of the realm is destiny’s favorite place to stay for it is peaceful and knowledgeable

Gatine- is where only the human's (and their favorite hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat) live. This part of the realm has about 100 planets and is the most favorite spot for gate keeper. This realm has only one sun and many planets.

Dragnises- has about 300 planets and is filled with nothing but dragon's(and their favorite hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat)and elves (and their favorite hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat) and is where Adrithie fist created his two creations. Also Adrithie’s favorite place to visit. This realm has 10 suns and is more beautiful than all the other realms.

Fotrestel- has about 400 planets and is home of all ware animal’s (and their favorite hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat) and is another home for another titan (I am thinking of her name right now).This realm has only 3 suns and Each of them are green.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapons are bows, crossbows, scythes, swords, daggers, spears, battle axe, staff, mace, Ect.... (Note: you do not need to be naming your weapon.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each paper has only one word you must pick your word. These words will affect your chars thru out the story line. (Note: you are not aloud to pick some one else word)
Words are Protect (<-Azrivel’s word),Destroy, Save, Fight, Hide, Kill, See, Steal, Run, Stay, Betray, Manipulate!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your stats must look like this

Name:

Home realm:

Class/Species/Job:

Height/Weight:

Eye color:

Hair color/style:

Weapon type:

Word on the paper:

Description:

personality:

History:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be playing three chars for an extremely good reason. my main will be Azrivel and the other two will take a small bit of the story line.

Good/main char.

Name: Azrivel or Alexander (prefers Azrivel)

Home Realm: Dragnises

Class/species/job: Cursed one/ half elf/ no job other than staying alive as long as possible.

Age, 134 years old because of a scroll that extended his lifespan by 100x (Azrivel won the scroll by defeating Adrithie)

Height /Weight: 6, 7/ 120 pounds

Eye color: Half of each eye is silver and the other half is black

Hair color/style: Blond, umm . . . never really thought about his hair style.

Weapon type: Sword

Word on the paper: Protect.

Description: Azrivel has a cursed left hand that has 6 blades and 5 of them shoot (if Azrivel has his hand on his left arm). Azrivel has a nicely decorated sword and wares mainly different types of armor that always gets ruined some how. He is strong but yet extremely weak in his own way. He uses a magic that is easy to control but Takes almost all him manna away from him.

Personality: confused, Will never back down, greedy, Respectful to the laws of a dragon, happy, calm.

History: Azrivel’s mother and father died to save Azrivel from a cult that hated elves. His mother cursed Azrivel when Azrivel was just a baby. Azrivel was adopted by his dragon parents and learned many things that most would call impossible to learn. Later in Azrivel’s life he bought himself an inn on accident and named it The 9 Dragons’ Inn. He created the second best and second strongest alcohol in the universe. The name of this is Dragons’ Tear Ale. (Humans are the only being that hates it)

Evil/ second chars

Name: Adrithie or (the creator of the three)

Home Realm: Tarsonie

Class/species/job: Creator or imprisoned one/ Titan/ Destroy and remake the universe in a fun yet deadly way.

Height /Weight: 6,7(unless he is in full form than he is 930,5)/ 126 (9428)

Eye color: Red flaming eyes.

Hair color/style: no hair.

Weapon type: a sword that looks kind of like Azrivel’s but a lot more detailed.

Description: Adrithie has no face but he wears a full helmet. Adrithie is pretty much armor that takes the shape of humanoid. Adrithie’s eyes always burns and his breath so cold it puts a shiver down your spine. Adrithie bleeds water , his hands have a black void around them and the void glows light. There are stones that fly around him for easy defense. Adrithie has a mental power that could predict any ones next move with little concentration, each step Adrithie takes puts a blight on the ground ( his steps leave a black foot print that is both diseased, and shows the dead right under his foot). Adrithie could teleport from one place to another faster than you could blink. But after he teleports he must at least wait at least 1 second before teleporting again and he can’t teleport far. Adrithie Is a titan that created the gods, elves, dragons (his favored creation).Adrithie also created all types of Magic’s

Personality: Insane, complex, has a small weakness to dragons (only because Dragons are his favorite things), a fighter, kills for fun.

History: Adrithie was imprisoned about 100,000,000 Years ago. Adrithie Thought the gods would help him become free but sadly they made him stay imprisoned out of fear that he will take over them. He dragons tried to save Adrithie but failed. Adrithie has nothing but hate for every thing other than the dragons. His Real body is in the gate keepers’ prison and Adrithie has lava pored on him drop by drop until Adrithie feel no pain. Adrithie’s real body disappeared and now all that is left is floating armor.

Name: Frawn

Home realm: Gatine

Class/Species/Job: Gate Keeper’s cursed one /Human/ hunt down Azrivel and other cursed ones.

Age: 598,506 (Frawn was given immortality in exchange for his soul)

Height/Weight: 5,11/ 115

Eye color: As dark black could be.

Hair color/style: Brown/ Never thought about his hair style)

Weapon type: scythe, a long bow, 2 small one hand Crossbows(kind of like a more evil look of vanhelsing's crossbows), and a chain (witch comes out of the arm).

Description: Frawn wears a pure black cloak and has pure black (magic) armor that can’t come off. Frawn always has a hood on and has a black titan Arm of the Gate keeper. Frawn Killed many innocent people to get close to Azrivel. Frawn was a necromancer assassin. Frawn is part vampire becouse of The two wishes put together.

personality: Evil to the bone, Dark, Manipulative, has no fear, will bring pain and suffering to all he sees.

History: Frawn was just a normal human until he decided to break his wife out of the gate keepers prison. No one was ever able to do this and live to tell about it. The gate keeper put a Ring out of the prison and Frawn fell for the trap. Frawn was cursed to be part of The Gate keeper. Frawn was insane and killed his own wife and then became an assassin. Wile Frawn was killing for money Dark images came thru his head and Frawn started necromancy. Now Frawn is doomed to hunt Azrivel for the rest of Frawn’s life.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: AFW-Char Stats__Remake
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:34 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

sorry for double posting!

OK; I read a few of your past Rps and OOCs (Including Mythis) and found out a lil bit on how you guys do things! This Rp Is nothing like Pandora’s story line (Mythis) and is actually quite different.
Sorry for the mistakes I have done but at least give this a try seeing I already started it :D You guys will not regret it.
if any one need info about this RP plz ask and I will explain as best as I can without giving out the whole story line.

so every one could know you don't have to be from those realms but they are extra realms that your char could come from :)
all you need to do is put where your char came from!

I also forgot to mention what weapons that comes with the Destane's titan arm.

ok this is extreamly hard to explain on internet so just try to understand and if you have questions plz ask ( more questions better you will understand)

ok first weapon (ranged) on top of your arm (kinda where the pretator's claw like thing is) could shoot darts and it looks like a metal book (detail)

second weapon(combat) is the blade that is on the side of your arm.( kinda like a saber blade) This blade comes out of your arm.

I also wanted to tell every one that pandora, Maryin, and I are done fighting with eachother :)

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile