Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:53 am

Post subject: AFW - Char stats
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:51 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

ok back story.

A hooded humanoid figure walks up to you. There are about 10 masks floating around him and he is wearing a mask that has a frown. The figure is wearing a came and looks like his hands are made of pure magic. He was carrying a staff and held a book that was heavily decorated and had magic symbols on the edges of it. He asks you for your name and you said, Yes that is my name. The figures mask was being taken off slowly without the figure even touching the mask. You see that the figure douse not even have a face or a head. It was just an empty hood. A mask with a smile was put on and destiny introduced himself.

Destiny (another titan) walks up to all of Azrivel’s friends or every one Azrivel met that will be his friend and said, Azrivel has bin defeated by Adrithie and now Adrithie has a real body. Adrithie is going to Tarsonie as we speak you must come to save our universe. If you accept this quest you will not be aloud back until the deed is done.
You chose to accept the mission and Destiny sent you strait to Tarsonie and you ask for where you are.

Destiny looks at you and explains that you are inside a forgotten realm that has bin lost for over 500,000 years. Destiny shows you each a pile of magic weapons and said, you each get to pick your weapon. Azrivel made these and they will be more helpful to you than you will ever imagine.

Then Destiny puts on your finger and an Arm that looks kind of like Azrivel's just appeared. This arm had pictures of a ok and two hands.
Destiny said, each of you are cursed now to have a titans arm. This curse will connect you all with me. His arm will protect you and even the score with Adrithie. Adrithie can't bleed unless he is fighting another of his kind.

After you pick your weapon Destiny gave each of you a paper and said, this paper will tell you what you must do to save all.

Destiny gave each of you a small piece of paper and disappeared. Each of the papers had one word and each paper was different.
Azrivel walks to the group and smiled and said, I guess I will not be fighting Adrithie alone after all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALMS

Tarsonie- is the Father of all realms. This realm has bin lost for over 500,000 years becouse of the titans sudden extinction from the gods that Adrithie made. (there wher 50 gods and 500 demi gods) This realm use to have 50 planets but now only has five. This is the realm of the titans and the gods.

Demgelsis- filled is about 50 planets around the titan's planet. These planets hold angels and demons together.Has two suns on the out side and all the planets are in the middle. This realm is plit in half and is always at war beteen good and evil.

Desilles-has only 200 planets And has five suns. It is home of the dwarfs (and their favorite (hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat) and giants (and their favorite (hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat) this part of the realm is destiny’s favorite place to stay for it is peaceful and knowledgeable

Gatine- is where only the human's (and their favorite hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat) live. This part of the realm has only 100 planets and is the most favorite spot for gate keeper.This realm has only one sun and mainy planets.

Dragnises- has 300 planets and is filled with nothing but dragon's(and their favorite hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat)and elves (and their favorite hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat) and is where Adrithie fist created his two creations. Also Adrithie’s favorite place to visit.This realm has 10 suns and is more butifull than all the other realms.

Fotrestel- has about 400 planets and is home of all ware animal’s (and their favorite hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat) and is another home for another titan (I am thinking of her name right now).This realm has only 3 suns and Each of them are green.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapons are bows, crossbows, scythes, swords, daggers, spears, battle axe, staff, mace, Ect.... (Note: you will not be naming your weapon.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each paper has only one word you must pick your word (Note: you are not aloud to pick some one else word)
Words are Protect (<-Azrivel’s word), Destroy, Save, Fight, Hide, Kill, See, Steal, Run, Stay!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your stats must look like this

Name:

Home realm:

Class/Species/Job:

Height/Weight:

Eye color:

Hair color/style:

Weapon type:

Word on the paper:

Description:

personality:

History:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good/main char.

Name: Azrivel or Alexander (prefers Azrivel)

Home Realm: Dragnises

Class/species/job: Cursed one/ half elf/ no job other than staying alive as long as possible.

Age, 134 years old because of a scroll that extended his lifespan by 100x (Azrivel won the scroll by defeating Adrithie)

Height /Weight: 6, 7/ 120 pounds

Eye color: Half of each eye is silver and the other half is black

Hair color/style: Blond, umm . . . never really thought about his hair style.

Weapon type: Sword

Word on the paper: Protect.

Description: Azrivel has a cursed left hand that has 6 blades and 5 of them shoot (if Azrivel has his hand on his left arm). Azrivel has a nicely decorated sword and wares mainly different types of armor that always gets ruined some how. He is strong but yet extremely weak in his own way. He uses a magic that is easy to control but Takes almost all him manna away from him.

Personality: confused, Will never back down, greedy, Respectful to the laws of a dragon, happy, calm.

History: Azrivel’s mother and father died to save Azrivel from a cult that hated elves. His mother cursed Azrivel when Azrivel was just a baby. Azrivel was adopted by his dragon parents and learned many things that most would call impossible to learn. Later in Azrivel’s life he bought himself an inn on accident and named it The 9 Dragons’ Inn. He created the second best and second strongest alcohol in the universe. The name of this is Dragons’ Tear Ale. (Humans are the only being that hates it)

Evil/ second chars

Name: Adrithie or (the creator of the three)

Home Realm: Tarsonie

Class/species/job: Creator or imprisoned one/ Titan/ Destroy and remake the universe in a fun yet deadly way.

Height /Weight: 6,7(unless he is in full form than he is 930,5)/ 126 (9428)

Eye color: Red flaming eyes.

Hair color/style: no hair.

Weapon type: a sword that looks kind of like Azrivel’s but a lot more detailed.

Description: Adrithie has no face but he wears a full helmet. Adrithie is pretty much armor that takes the shape of humanoid. Adrithie’s eyes always burns and his breath so cold it puts a shiver down your spine. Adrithie bleeds water , his hands have a black void around them and the void glows light. There are stones that fly around him for easy defense. Adrithie has a mental power that could predict any ones next move with little concentration, each step Adrithie takes puts a blight on the ground ( his steps leave a black foot print that is both diseased, and shows the dead right under his foot). Adrithie could teleport from one place to another faster than you could blink. But after he teleports he must at least wait at least 1 second before teleporting again and he can’t teleport far. Adrithie Is a titan that created the gods, elves, dragons (his favored creation).Adrithie also created all types of Magic’s

Personality: Insane, complex, has a small weakness to dragons (only because Dragons are his favorite things), a fighter, kills for fun.

History: Adrithie was imprisoned about 100,000,000 Years ago. Adrithie Thought the gods would help him become free but sadly they made him stay imprisoned out of fear that he will take over them. He dragons tried to save Adrithie but failed. Adrithie has nothing but hate for every thing other than the dragons. His Real body is in the gate keepers’ prison and Adrithie has lava pored on him drop by drop until Adrithie feel no pain. Adrithie’s real body disappeared and now all that is left is floating armor.

Name: Frawn

Home realm: Tarsonie

Class/Species/Job: Gate Keeper’s cursed one /Human/ hunt down Azrivel and other cursed ones.

Age: 598,506 (Frawn was given immortality in exchange for his soul)

Height/Weight: 5,11/ 115

Eye color: As dark black could be.

Hair color/style: Brown/ Never thought about his hair style)

Weapon type: scythe, a long bow, 2 small one hand Crossbows, a chain, (to imprison others or for punishment) and a whip.

Description: Frawn wears a pure black cloak and has pure black (magic) armor that can’t come off. Frawn always has a hood on and has a black titan Arm of the Gate keeper. Frawn Killed many innocent people to get close to Azrivel. Frawn was a necromancer assassin.

personality: Evil to the bone, Dark, Manipulative, has no fear, will bring pain and suffering to all he sees.

History: Frawn was just a normal human until he decided to break his wife out of the gate keepers prison. No one was ever able to do this and live to tell about it. The gate keeper put a Ring out of the prison and Frawn fell for the trap. Frawn was cursed to be part of The Gate keeper. Frawn was insane and killed his own wife and then became an assassin. Wile Frawn was killing for money Dark images came thru his head and Frawn started necromancy. Now Frawn is doomed to hunt Azrivel for the rest of Frawn’s life.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: AFW - Char stats
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:42 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Just so you know, Using the realm of Daron or Edolones for your storyline is boarderline copyright infringement, and if you continue with this "old story"
we may have ground to sue you.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:01 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I will continue with the old story but I just needed time to download the REAL realms off of my old comp. -_-
honestly you are going to try and sue a 15 year old -_-

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:19 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

no, i would sue your dad, since he is your legal guardian from my understanding, and is suppose to make sure little children like yourself behave.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:25 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

back off Maryin! i chainged it and that was all you wanted. so tht is all. I got it back to where I wanted it. that would be all you needed and that is all I wanted

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:31 pm 
Godsin Queen

Even with the changes you are not going to convince me this wasn't a down right plagi! I even have the pm with proof that I talked the whole thing over with you and told you NO! That you couldn't use my realms, and couldn't use the story outline from Mythisis. and maryin has the pm saying that you wanted to add another realm to my story concept and do this rp to begin with and that it was a NEW rp concept to tie our story lines together which I also dissagreed to.

I told you yes I didn't mind if you did a rp but I told you to leave my story concepts out of it in the first place, and you did the exact opposite even though this had already been discussed and supposedly decided on, and then the only reason you change it up even a little bit is because I point you out on it like the (excuse my language) you are.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:32 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

heres that pm by the way, date and all

Compramize
Sent: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:33 pm
To: Maryin

ok obviously the only thing we need to do is make a compromise so we both can keep our main story line and our chars without them having problems.

After the Mythis thing I was thinking on making Azrivel leave the tavern and then Adrithie beats Azrivel taking over his body and reopening a lost realm. Destiny (another made up titan) will be part of that story line and help you on your quest. After that RP of nothing but team work and violence A new realm would be made and 20 other gods/demigods will go to this realm and then your char has a realm of his own and my char's curse has a realm for his kind. What do you think?

I was thinking on naming the realm Tarsonie father of realms. (Note that your realm will be the 1st grate realm wile mine will be the second best realm.) Tarsonie is a realm filled with all kinds of creatures but separated into 5. First part would be the middle were the god's (including demigod's) and the last three titans (not including the imprisoned Adrithie which his real form/ body is chained into a prison where magic chains shocks him every time he wakes up.) 2nd part has 300 planets and is filled with nothing but dragon's(and their favorite (hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat) elves (and their favorite (hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat) and is where Adrithie fist created his two creations. Also Adrithie’s favorite place to visit.
3rd is where only the human's (and their favorite (hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat ) live and is destiny’s favorite place to stay for it is peaceful and knowledgeable.
4th part has only 200 planets and is home of the dwarfs (and their favorite (hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat) and giants(and their favorite (hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat) home of another titan ( I am thinking on his name)
last part has about 400 planets and is home of all ware animal’s (and their favorite hunted animal's and gathered plants to eat) and is another home for another titan (I am thinking of her name right now).

This realm was lost right after Adrithie was imprisoned and the other titans died out. Only fore titans are left alive. soon Adrithie will reopen this realm. The god's left this realm to fined a new home and create a realm to call home for them and their newer creations. Now this forgotten realm will show all that there is more to the universe than all would have thought.

Now tell me what you think and tell me what should be edited so I can make it to where both our chars could be played without affecting each other’s story line . Doing this will make eachother's char's story line mix easyer and then IF WE ARE LUCKY TO SUCSEED will make our chars story line's mix and make sence instead of confuseing.

I am not asking for much but I am asking if you could help me do one out of two things so we don't have char's who's story lines fight eachother.

1. We make it so Adrithie creates a new realm. doing so Our char's will seporate a small bit and there will not be as much problems

2. (alot more harder but yet alot less char fights with eachother) we fined a way to mix our story lines to a point where we both have our chars main story line yet chainge a few things around.

I would go with number 1 seeing it is easyer and also more fun

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:37 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

That was not to say oh you need to add a realm on your thing it was me saying that I was going to make this topic and then I desided to just remake my old realms. You do not realy under stand that I am just trying to RP just like the rest but you two keeped on saying than nomatter what I do I will always be wrong. I tryed to say that maybe if I made this whole topic you guys could have your chars and will leave me alone with mine but you guys just keep coming back.

This wan not a plagi at all. I mixed up the realms and that was it just leave me alone pandora. if you do that than I will send you proof that I was never lyeing about my dad or anything in that sort.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:39 pm 
Godsin Queen

oh, my turn! here is the pm he sent me.

Message subject: Re: about that pm you sent my hubby
Sent: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:27 pm
To: Pandora
no

um, you do realize that messing with my story concept violates copyright infringement laws right?

If you wanted to do something with it you ask me, and again no, I don't want any more realms and I will not be compromising my story line just because you want your dragon or your god to fit better in it. You are just going to have to agree with the fact that not everyone's characters are going to agree with what yours have to say.

(it's funny how people quote things in their defense saves me the trouble of finding my response it's right in his reply back!)

Ok I am not trying to say you guys have to do that but I am trying to make it so we both have our char's without the need of one of us to delete. I am really not trying to be disrespectful but I am trying to make it to where we all could have our char's with out problems. I am not messing with your story or trying to change it but all I am saying is that we should try and corporate in a way to fix this problem. I want to be part of the RP's but I am having trouble because every little thing I do must either be completely wrong or stupid and all I am trying and asking for is that we fined a way to fix this small prob without a fight. I like it if we found a way for both of our chars could fit.

I bin on this road before and last time everything went out of hand.

I am not asking you to rewrite your story line.
I am not asking you to like my char's.
I only am asking you if you could fined a way so that our char's don't have to re write at all but just add. That was what my realm idea came from but If you don't like it we could still look for a compromise to where we both don't have to have competitive story lines or we will have a bad mix of char’s.

My main solution would be that after mythis
I create a topic to where Adrithie beats Azrivel and reopens a lost realm. Doing so we can still have each other’s story line and we will not have the Char problem any more. Doing this We both will have engough space to play each other's char without messing the other's story line up.

I am not messing with your char’s story line.

I don't want just my char to fit better in your story line I was saying I want it to where our story lines mach up in a way to where we keep our story lines but fined a way to make them able to be used togethor without a fight. I am being nice to you and your hubby and I am showing you 2 respect doing so. I just want it to where we both could have our char's without them having to much problems just becouse you 2 don't like my story line.

Again I don't want you to change your story line but I do ask if we could fined a way to make it to where both of our story lines match up without problems.

ps. you could have said that alot nicer to me. I don't want any problems right now.

Frome
Dragonmaster
Drakel

ps. plz call me Drake, Drakes, Drakel, or DM (short for Dragon Master)!

Last edited by dragonmaster52094 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

there is more but I don't think any more proof is needed here.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:43 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

That message was to tell you that I don't want anything to do with messing up your story line but I only wanted to play my char without having you or maryin complaining about how I am doing every thing wrong.
I Even said I don't want our chars story lines to mix but I also don't want you two complaining about my char's

Want to keep playing this game pandora becouse I could keep going all day long if I have to :twisted:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:53 pm 
Godsin Queen

but you arn't really making a point only saying one thing then doing the complete opposite.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:56 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

my point is is that that whole messege was to say that I was going to create this topic so that My chars could be played with ease instead of me having a problem with maryin and your char's story lines. I was trying to say that I was going to create this topic to seporate our chars a bit more and help every one understand Azrivel alot more.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:00 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Sorry for double posting but I have a question for pandora.

did I coppy your story line for Azrice? how about Azrivels story line? Adtrithie, frawn, gate keeper, Sethanya?
I did not coppy your story line but I did add your char to the middle becouse I thought it would make sence. And I even asked you if I could do that and you said yes. but other than that I never coppyed your story lines on any of my chars and you know that

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:03 pm 
Godsin Queen

firstly you didn't follow what you yourself said. Oh, and I gave you permisson for the small portion we discussed in pms, not all the stuff you decided to use hun. otherwise you wouldn't have had to been asked to change anything or get yelled at in the first place.

It has nothing to do with any of the other stuff you are trying to bring up now. End of story.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:06 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

That was not what I was saying. you said that I was coppying things to my dad and I had to prove that statement was wrong. I agree that this should be the end of this conversation. I will remake this but this time I got it all right this time.

Quote:
Even with the changes you are not going to convince me this wasn't a down right plagi! I even have the pm with proof that I talked the whole thing over with you and told you NO! That you couldn't use my realms, and couldn't use the story outline from Mythisis. and maryin has the pm saying that you wanted to add another realm to my story concept and do this rp to begin with and that it was a NEW rp concept to tie our story lines together which I also dissagreed to

I was rereading your one post and found out that you did not say anything thru the PM that said you didn't want the realms in the story line. you said you didn't want me to make a new realm so our chars could not get afected. (wich I still done) now seeing that you didn't I chainged the realms to the actual realms.

You said this exact words when I asked you if I could make a new realm so that our story lines don't touch.

Quote:
no

um, you do realize that messing with my story concept violates copyright infringement laws right?

If you wanted to do something with it you ask me, and again no, I don't want any more realms and I will not be compromising my story line just because you want your dragon or your god to fit better in it. You are just going to have to agree with the fact that not everyone's characters are going to agree with what yours have to say.

Here is another thing Pandora said in reply to my second reply.

Quote:
I wasn't trying to be mean, I was just stating facts. My complete story line and concept for everything is already pretty well set for everything. If you don't want to make a character based on the concept used in the rp itself then why did you join it to begin with?
It just doesn't make sense. When I join an rp I join it with a character that is most suited for it, or i make a new one that would be suited for it based on the information given to me.

Each and every rp is different and can't go by the same story concept. You should have realized that this was the case from playing in the tavern and our story lines clashed then.

I accept your character under the assumption that you were capable of putting up with the character maryin being what he is an rumpus, arse, jerk whatever you want to call him. He is doing what you do in an rp and playing his character. His character is going to call it as he sees it, even if you were to somehow wright your characters into the story line he would act that way reguardless. The character will always see dragons the way he sees them and if your characters don't add up to that the character will be sure to point it out.

It's ok for characters to not like each other as real people don't always like each other. That doesn't mean someone needs to compromise for someone else. You've been taking this whole thing way too personally.

(Exx tavern being an exception since it's all our main characters.)

And here is my last reply to pandora.
Quote:
I am not taking anything personally. The tavern was and is an exception. I am trying to follow Maryin's idea on dragons as well I can. HIS IDEA ON DRAGON"S DID NOT COME WITH INSTRUCTIONS! that is why I had a hard time. I did not know his idea on dragons and not knowing this important info made everything a lot harder.

I was trying to compromise with our main chars
Azrivel = me
Maryin = your hubby.

Maryin did not get along with me right before anything happened.

I joined your RP because I thought it was fun. I did not call you or Maryin any thing at all and I will not.

I was just telling him that after Mythis I am going to create an RP to open another realm so both of our chars will have space to were their story lines don't crash because right now the story lines are crashing and the more we fight THE MORE WE CRASH!

I am not trying to destroy your story line but I am also trying to save mine.

ps. hope we could still be friends when all this is over.

if you did not notice pandora left alot of improtant info out. making me look like the bad guy even tho she left alot of things out to help her self.

I only wanted to compramise with pandora so that I don't have to deal with her and Marin's BS that I was playing my char wrong. yes I played my char wrong in the tavern but I tryed to fix it by keep moving forward.I still had a prob with Pandora who never let anything go.

I was only saying That I stay with my char's personalitys better when I play two chars but pandora could not even let that go.
in my deffence I was allways being put down thru pandora and maryin even if I done nothing wrong.

other than that I just want to try my old RP agian. :cry:

This whole conversation has bin :offtopic: and This whole conversation afected not just this topic but The Tavern and your an old story made new. This conversation should not have even bin like this all it should have bin was you putting your char stats on and now it became a huge argument that has threats of sueing a 15 year old kid.

I am out of things to say because I don't want to fight any more. All month There has bin nothing but arguments and fight thx to you and me. I will acsept half of the blame seeing that all this is half my falt wile you are the other half. We both are guilty on this whole fight and I am taking my part of the blame.

now I am going to remake this topic and hopefully. Just hopefully That everything will go back to normal

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:13 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

sorry for double posting .

In my last defence pandora never said anything about those realms being hers. I thought those realms wher needed to RP. I thought that the realms was made by vamp. or Tempest. here is a message that I gave pandora just a few minuts ago.

I did not under stand that those wher her realms becouse she said nothing about those being her realms. in conclusion I did not even know and she never said anything about those being her realms. She only complained about me making a new RP and I agreed that This RP will not have anything to do with mirravin. I did not know that those realms wher about mirravin's story line and if I did every thing would have bin difrent

Message subject: missunderstanding.
Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:06 pm
To: Pandora

ok You and I Realy got to talk thing thru right now becouse We are putting everyone inside the crossfire.

Yes I cppyed your realms but I did not know they wher your realms. If I knew they wher your realms I would had kept the old soler sytems.
I actualy thought that all of the ralms you made was not yours. I thought those realms was made already and that every RP was conected thru those realms. I thought those realms was extreamly needed to RP so I coppyed and pasted onto a word doc. so I could understand better about those realms. (I deleted the doc. so you could know.) I did not mean to use your story line for I just found out that those Realms was 100% yours and not the forums realms.

maybe if you explained to me along time ago I would have understood that You owned those realms.

now seeing that those wher your realms I am sorry and I hope you could forgive me for all that happened.

Friends??
(puts hand out and waits for answer)

Again I hope we could still be friends when all of this is said and done :)

Offline Profile