Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:02 pm

Post subject: an old story made new
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:19 pm 
Godsin Queen

this is a possible work in progress, this is the ooc of the original rp that Maryin and I worked on when the sight was still alive and kicking. Plus a bit of a revising on my part. It was pretty good and was going strong and then My ability to get online was hampered by a mass of different things and I was unable to get on enough to keep it going and it unforetunatly died. I'm hopping that if I pose the possibility of doing this rp again that Maryin will want to join in.

Background:

Darkness, when used for the wrong reasons it can destroy everything in it's path with no mercy granted. So when darkness threatens the very existence of everything there is to be and is. Of course, no one plans on just sitting and watching it happen.

Warriors taken from across the many realms are chosen to fight this darkness. Each are given a gift to aid them, each with it's own special ability. Along with this they are told that they must slay a great creature known as Mythisis.

During this venture they will meet the priestess called Astalda, who will be their guide though out the venture. Although as the group get's further toward their goal they find out some disturbing secrets about this guide of theirs, and often the question of whether they should trust her comes into play. Their success at this Mission could mean the rise or the fall of the entire universe as we know it.

Storyline:

You start out in a room full of people that you've never seen before. oblivious to where you are or how you got there. You notice a strange cloaked figure standing on a pedestal above all the rest holding a scroll of some sort.

You can tell it's a man because his long snowy white beard that sticks out of his robes. Suddenly he steps down from his pedestal and, and begins to talk to a certain hand full of people who follow him after wards. After a while he walks up to you and tells you to follow too, so you do.

He leads you and the other to a smaller room. He hands you and the others a small paper package and give you a few brief instructions to follow.

"You have just be chosen from thousands of people from every realm you could ever think of. The reason you were chosen, was form your skills, heart,determination,kindness,intellect, and understanding of things. Your mission if you so choose to do it, will require all of these skills and much much more.

You are to work together as a team. The fact of the matter is, what I am about to ask you to do may very well, claim your life." the Man paused for a moment and took a deep breath.

You begin to wonder more and more about what this "mission" must be. some one else must of been thinking the same because they boldly shouted out
"what is this Mission all ready old geezer?"

"What is your Mission you say? It is the most honorable mission you could ever take in your life time. Your mission put simply, would be to slay Mythisis, a demon so powerful he threatens the very existence of ever realm that exists.

Mythisis, the name sounded familar, but you couldn't quite place it. At the exact same time some else however did.

"you mean the great big bad boggy man our mothers used to warn us of when we were little. that's a fairy tale old man!" this same person from before states before he walks out shaking his head.

Is there anyone else who would like to leave? Now is the time to do so, for you will not have another chance to turn this mission down. The Robed man Declares, as you look around and no one else seems to move, after he says this.

just to shorten this up.......you follow the man to meet a priestess and get a special gift to aid you in your quest. they send you out into this place you have never heard of and you get to know your fellow crew mates better.

you run into a village where the people are nice and you spend the night there. You wake up in the middle of the night to find the village has been set on fire. you and you team try to save as many people as you can, unfortunatly you can't save them all but at least you do get most of them out in time.

Later you find out that this was the work of one of Mythisis's henchmen. Namely the one you have been tracking down the whole time, and he has placed some kind of spell on Astalda that has caused her to take a strange demon like form, and is not herself at that point in time. Somehow she is reverted back to normal (i'm not spoiling that part).

After that, you track this henchmen into a desert where you mgiht or might not be attacked by demons. After leaving the desert you track the man from the fist village to another small town where you find that the people there are being controled for a lesser demon's personal use.

Then it's off to the overlord's lair after getting the information on his where abouts, and that is where you have your last battle, in the story. And get the big the end. what happens at the end and in between is all up to you.

PLEASE READ THIS INFO IS NEED TO JOIN!

your character will be given a weapon or pendent/amulet, ect depending one what information you give. please sign up you character with the profile info given you may copy and past this info to your post to make things easier.

you may use any element of you own creation and use one of the following realms as your home realm. All other realms must first be approved by me or maryin.

Daron- a realm of magic and tech ruled by a race called the tacktie. It is fairly peaceful and has a large amount of magical and no magic inhabitants.

Ertheran- also know as terra, this realm has only one living planet, and only humans and dragons can be found there.

Twilight- mainly a place of magic folk and an aray of different creatures, is often know for it's darker types like demons, spirit folk, and ect.

Edolones- Is consider the main realm of all the other realms, and some consider it the mother of all realms. It's another widely ranged realm and anything and everything can be found there.

Dream: also known as estok or the realm of heaven and hell.(this also includes limbo) is also known of course for the vast amount of demons and angels that reside there.

Besides the Gms for this game there is no room for god characters,(sorry)the game is kind of short so god character will only be making it shorter which would be too short.

Name:

Home realm:

Height/Weight:

eye color:

Hair color/style:

Element:

description:

personality:

history:(make it short)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: an old story made new
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:57 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Name:Alondor of the shadow winds

Home realm:Ertheran

Age: if he were human he would be 20. He is however a humanic dragon

Height/Weight: 6 foot 6 (without horns) and 200 pounds

eye color: pale as if blind but he is not

Hair color/style: his horns are straight out and add half and inch when he is looking forward

Element:shadow

description: A smaller dragon head on a dragon body that seems to be fitted around a human bone structure

personality:occasionally cold and blunt but essentially well meaning

history: Bannished for being a combination of two elements he roamed the land for who knows how long before getting pulled into this adventure

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:22 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

This sounds fun. I am gonna join with Azrivel's dragon father. is that ok with you pandora? he needs a story of his own and this sounds to perfect for him.

Name:Azricel

Home realm:Twilight

Age:87 (that is like early 20's in dragon time so he is kinda yung) (he is now 256 years old)

Height/Weight:50,6 / about 1200 pounds

eye color: Red

Hair color/style: has no hair. just imagin what a dragon realy looks like.

Element: Fire

description: Azricel is an extremely dark blue(almost black) that wanted to become a lord of his own kingdom but sadly he was in the bottom of the list. he is heaviy armored nicely. he is easily able to be ticked for his love of gold.(no wonder Azrivel would die for a few gold coins lol)Azricel only wants to be at the top of the list and move away from his home planet to a newer nicer one.

Personality: loner, greedy, suborned, hates to back down, can't stand humans giving orders, wants to keep going no mater what the odds are, will risk his life once or twice for some one then he leaves them alone.

history: His father was at the bottom of the kingdom list and Azricel could not stand it that his father would make himself useless to his people. Azricel killed his father in a fight becouse his father was evil and insane. Azricel has no regrets but he douse has mainly requests that might never be answered. Azricel bin at war with 200 other kingdoms and won each within a day because of smart planning and good strategy. he barely has fear because all he wants is to be on the top.

wepons/armor typ: Avricel wears a magic/strong armor that his father use to wear. This armor makes his abilitys stronger. (abilitys as in strength, agile, endurance, intelect, so on) this armor is biult as a weapon so all his horns and claws are protected. seeing he can't use magic well he took his father's helm to control his own element and he is imune to it. He is weak in alot of ways but the worst is that he must respect the laws of dragons so there will be things he can't do.

is this Better??

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:21 am 
Godsin Queen

dragonmaster approved, other dragonmaster approved.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:24 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

delete this post plz

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:54 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

guess ill enter with Maryin and a handfull of familiars at his disposal

Character name: Maryin Trinity Edolones

Home Realm: Edolones, Realm of the Gods

race: demigod, a half angel/god, half demon/human. He is the son of the angel Mel/Mary and the demon Inne/Satan

Elements: he has been known to use all elements, including ones not known to most races.

Magic usage: he knows all forms of magic, but seldomly finds a use for it.

Position: King of Edolones, gurdian of all realms, DemiGod king of gods.

Anti-god modding: to prevent god modding, i have it to where maryin is only able to use his familiars in realms other than his own, he has 56 total. i will be using the followin for this story.

Scythe, appears as a gray wolf, he is the animal form of the reaper's scythe and is the personification of Maryin's body.

Shadow, appears as a black wolf, he can become the cursed armor of demons to protect Maryin, and is the personification of Maryin's darkness

Light, appears as a white wolf, he can become the blessed armor of the angels to protect Maryin, and is the personification of maryin's good

Heryou Ceryou Killios, appears as a black and red fox, is better known as the fox from demon's flames, it is vicious, and only a handful other than maryin can even touch it.

Hyousin, appears as a blue ball of energy, his is a spirit of alchemy, and can fix anything, both magical and non-magical.

kiayon, appears as an old spellbook, it is an old human mage that had given his life for the knowledge of the wolds magic. although his pages are blank, it is said that every spell known to man is writen in the book.

Alisa, appears as a little girl in a pink dress, she was one a girl who died in a tragic acciedent. Maryin gave her the chance to see more by making her a familiar, and for that she is grateful. She is often seen clinging to him, and is said to be his guardian angel by those he meets. She is his familiar of Luck.

Character looks: he has a gold skin tone, green eyes, a third eye that is often surrounded by or glowing red, wolf ears, a wolf tail, shoulder length gold hair, and is very muscular, and black feathered wings. He wears black robes, and has the demons tattoo down his left arm. he has a symbol between his wings that resembles the unicorns tail, the mark of his family.

Detailed Description: He is not very talkative unless drunk or provoked. He cares for no one except his family and his Demis, angels, and demons. He hates humans with a passion, beleiving that there existance was a mistake,
and his heart no longer resides in his body, for mirravin is his heart.

tools:Death's scythe, the weapon form of the gray wolf,scythe, it is the weapon of ends, it appears as a large scythe, surrounded by a blood red aura.

Demon's edge, A cursed dagger, it can never kill, but absorbs the energy from demons. it can only be used by a demon, on a demon.

Kiayon, a legendary spellbook, his pages are blank, yet any spell can be cast from him, he begins to glow when in use, usually glowing the color of the element of the spell.

bag of potions, a bag of random potions and poisons.

Marked paper, a piece of paper with the royal symbol on it, the unicorns tail.

bag of gold, a large bag of gold, with a seemingly endless supply.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:05 pm 
Godsin Queen

Name:Astalda

Home realm: Daron

Height/Weight:5.6ft/160IBs

eye color:violet

Hair color/style: white shoulder length

Element:light

description:wears snowy white robes, and has a mysterious tattoo on her left arm(you don't know about the tattoo at first) She looks as if she is at lest part elf.

personality:overly cheerful, and rather easy to anger, can sometimes seem too happy at times almost to the point one would think her insane.

history:shhh, that's a secrete.

this next character is more filler than anything and will only be used if we don't get at lest two more people to join in.

Name:Winda Layoren

Home realm:Daron

Height/Weight:5.6ft 135Ibs

eye color:blue

Hair color/style:blond with pink highlights

Element:air

description:wears a blue and pink tunic with pink fishnet leggens, and brown knee high boots with gold trim along with a gold band that rests on her forehead like a crown.

personality:calm and collective, and usually keeps to herself so she doesn't talk much.

history:She was thown out of her home country because her father concived her with a human woman. She searches the realms in hopes to find her father and reunite with him.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:04 am 
Cererean Princess

I'll join, just let me think up a character.

Are the realms linked in some way? And can I use the same character from the Tavern (Cresent)? Please? :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:53 pm 
Godsin Queen

yeah, kinda,they have literal connections. they are all linked by natural doorways or rifts that allow energy to flow across them freely so that it doesn't get bottled up in one place. However traveling though your own rift you create is considered a crime due to the fact that you most tear holes within the fabrics of time and space to create them. These rifts do to their nature would be self healing, and if one were to try and jump though one, they'd have to risk being crushed or torn apart as the rift attempts to repair itself as they jump though it.

Anywho, these doorways are a lot like the spine or backbone you described in the tavern, and sound as if they would fit well enough, as they have many names including the chain of realms. It's known as the chain of realm because it links all realms together, and if one realm falls the connection of the chain or whatever you want to call it would be cut causing the others to go though a chain reaction and fall with it.

Also the high council in the story reside in the realm of Edolones, and govern the more pressing issues between the realms from there. They often send agents (usually demi gods) to take care of these issues to assure that the balance of time and space between the realms does not become unstable and cause the realms to crumble. These agents are only allowed to do certain things and cannot step past the boundries or laws given to them by the high council.

These rules are not set in stone and often change depending on the issue at hand. They are set for the safety of each realm's time line and order to assure that no further damage is done to them. Those who do break these rules are replaced and erased from existence in all time and space.

Sure yur character looked pretty good from what I've seen, just make sure you put down the info required in the list for your character and you will be good to go.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:53 pm 
Cererean Princess

Name: Cresent

Home realm: Chain of Realms/Edolones

Height/Weight: Around 80kg and 6 foot

eye color: Brown

Hair color/style: Short/Middling dark brown hair

Element: Reality/Chaos

description: Current style is dark, Ankh-Morporkian assassins clothing ( :lol: ), i.e. lots of dark, black clothing. Different shades, mind. Carries a battered dagger around with him

personality: Rather chaotic, although he exercises restraint to bring his more violent tendencies under control. Not necessarily amoral, but his methods and means can seem a little on the darker side of the spectrum. Will hesitate to kill some-one, even for the greater good... if there is reasonable doubt that it is required.

history:(make it short): He was created by his predecessor to carry on the task of ensuring the safety of the Chain of Worlds, preventing it from becoming too chaotic. His predecessor faded away into the chaos before he could learn all that was required for the job, so he's had to learn as he goes along. He can stop magic as required, if it is becoming to great a danger.

Anti-God modding: He's very inexperienced, and also must abide by the rules laid down by the High Council [Pandora, what are those rules?]

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:29 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Hey Pandora can my character still be in the shadows and phase through them and such?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:23 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Ill answer that for you dragonmaster.

Your character can do whatever they would do normally, unless it is a god character, which then we ask that you tone down the character, or put a restraint on it, such as maryin only being able to use the power of his familiars. If you characters element is shadow/darkness and has the power to phase in and out of what is usually refered to the shadow demension, then feel free to use this power. For some references about what is allowed, refer to the original story that was started years ago.

http://www.dragnix.net/Msg_Board/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1033

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:55 pm 
Godsin Queen

rule, yeah those.....I have them somewhere.

in no real order....going to number them to keep from confusing myself.

1.Do not inform local humans of other realms, for they do not know they exist.

2.Do not harm or kill any beings that do not attack or threaten you first, even to provide food for one's self or others.

3.Do not hold any life, soul, or reasoning higher than the goal given to you.

4. Do not attempt to manipulate time lines around you unless directed to do so.

5. Follow only the instruction given to you directly by the intermediator you are assigned. (Astalda)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:33 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Umm…. sorry to sound a bit rude but, when are we starting? I would like to start writing within the story line so it isn't only about talking about everyone’s char.

Again sorry to sound rude but I would like the fun to start. ;)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:48 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Do not worry drakel Dora is just making sure no one else is interested in playing to make sure she does not have to suddenly find an opening for a new character

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:58 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

kk I understand. wait :shock: pandora's name is dora??? or do you just call her that:?:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:04 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

no idea just the nickname i thought made sence

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:45 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

lol ok just wanted to make sure becouse I thought pandora = dora = possible real name lol :lol:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:38 pm 
Godsin Queen

yeah that was indeed what I was waiting for,it won't hurt to start at the moment since at this point it's still early enough in the story of later joiners to jump in.

pandora was an old character name I had back when the forums were restarted after having crashed. it has no relation to my real name, and calling me dora is fine especially since char used to call me pancake, lol!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:40 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

lol kk. but pancake :? ?? Your name sounds more closer to panda than pancake.

could I use Sethanya as well? Azricel isn't suppose to be much of a talker or realy likes to be helping others much so he would not be into the story as much as Sethanya would be. I even got her stats down. 8)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:30 pm 
Godsin Queen

there is no limit to characters as long as you keep up with your own characters, and make it clear who is doing what. Also each new character you would like to add into the game must be approved by a game mod. (me, or maryin)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:59 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Here are Sathonya's stats :)

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sethanya

Home realm: Daron

Age:85 (that is like early 20's in dragon time so he is kind of young) (she is now 254 years old)

Height/Weight:46,1 / about 1100 pounds

eye color: purple/pink

Hair color/style: has no hair. just imagine what a dragon really looks like.

Element: mind / breaths out frost

description: Sethanya has silver scales and was inside a beautiful kingdom that was on the middle of the list. She sometimes wears a gold armor her father gave her. She always wears an amulet that makes her read/see into other people’s minds.

Personality: She loves to hang with the group, Greedy, strangely happy, tries not to start fights (she will fight if she has to), never gives up, hopeful, will risk her life many times for another life, Fun, Follows herself and will follow others if she thinks their plan is a good idea.

history: Sethanya lived inside a nice kingdom with her father. Her mother died from a strange accident and she hates to talk about it. She loved her father which always put others before himself. She was rich and was more than happy to live the way she did. She loved her home yet she was extremely bored of it and she chose to leave her father for adventure. Before her mother died Sethanya was given her mother’s amulet (has a pink stone) that could read and or sometimes control a weaker mined. She has many friends and she loved her family more than anything.

Weapons/armor type: Gold armor that can’t brake and a amulet that could control/read minds. She could breath frost.

Last edited by Drakel on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:56 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

sorry acsedently quoted my last post insted of edit :) plz delete

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:42 pm