Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 pm

Post subject: Ex's Tavern Character Summaries
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:01 pm 
Matrix Operator

Okay....

I don't run Ex's Tavern, or even have any leading role. I do know, however, that being a recent arrival, I know nothing about anyone's character. So, I would like to ask that people who have RPed there in the past 'til now to please post a brief bio along with full name, so I know who's who.

Name: Janus, son of Durien
Class/Species/Job: Mage/Human/Chronicler and Magic Researcher for the Magician's Guild
Bio: Born the second son of a wealthy merchant, Janus forsook a career in trading for the life of a traveling mage. Though not the most gifted of magic users, he does have a knack for creative thinking, and has studied the science and theory of magic exhaustively. Currently, he is staying at Ex's Tavern awaiting a new assignment and chronicling the names and histories of the tavern's residents.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Ex's Tavern Character Summaries
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:06 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

i posted a full character summery about maryin, if you have any questions or comments, post them there and ill answer them

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:16 pm 
Matrix Operator

For my personal reference...
Maryin wrote:
Name: Maryin Trinity Edolones
Origins: Edolones, Realm of the Gods
Position: King of Edolones, gurdian of all realms, DemiGod king of gods.
Character looks: he has a gold skin tone, green eyes, a third eye that is often surrounded by or glowing red, wolf ears, a wolf tail, shoulder length gold hair, and is very muscular.
Detailed Description: He is not very talkative unless drunk or provoked. He cares for no one except his family and his Demis, angels, and demons. He hates humans with a passion, beleiving that there existance was a mistake, and his heart no longer resides in his body, for mirravin is his heart.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:42 pm 
Godsin Queen

been reading back to some of our older rps, ah good times, I even got maryin back to play for a while :) any who.

Name: Mirravin Kyra Edolones

Eye color: blue

Height:5.8ft

Hair color/style: Light silver very close to waist length, with bright red bangs that part on both sides of her face and curl under her chin.

Origins:Edolones, Realm of the Gods

Descip: Usually wears a set of hooded robes that prevents others from getting a good look at her. She looks very young, and has a pair of fox ears along with a fox tail to match, and also has a pair of soft feathered wings. She also has a flaming third eye like maryin's but she keeps her's hidden with magic. her skin is a very pale almost whitish color that shimmers silver.
Positions:Queen of Edolones, gurdian of all realms,Demi of life and persuasion

summary:The first thing people notice about Mirravin is that she seems to be the complete opposite of maryin. His skin is gold, her's is silver. He's not very talkative and has a great dislike of people, while Mirravin enjoys a good conversation and is happy to meet new people. Some might even take this further by hypothisising that Mirravin is really Maryin's mirror image. Whether that is true or not is still unknown, however she will tell you if you ask that she was once just a simple Silver fox.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:59 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Name: Alondor of the dark winds
Class/Species/Job: Philosopher/Shadow Dragon/communicator between dragons and humans
Bio: Born to a dark dragon father and wind mother he was sent out on his current job when he was old enough. He suspects he was given the job because he was not normal for dragon means

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:02 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Seeing there are two char's I use I guess I would have to type about both of them.

Name: Azrivel or Alexander (prefers Azrivel)

Class/species/job: Cursed one/ half elf/ no job other than staying alive as long as possible.

Height: 6, 7

Eye color: Half of each eye is silver and the other half is black

Origins: Unknown...

Age, 134 years old because of a scroll that extended his lifespan by 100x(Azrivel won the scroll by defeating Adrithie)

Description: Azrivel has a cursed left hand that has 6 blades and 5 of them shoot(if Azrivel has his hand on his left arm). Azrivel has a nicely decorated sword and wares mainly different types of armor that always gets ruined some how. He is strong but yet extremely weak in his own way. He uses a magic that is easy to control but Takes almost all him manna away from him.

Summary: Most people wonder who this guy really is. Azrivel keeps himself as secret as possible and hates meeting new people because they mainly die because of him. Azrivel’s left arm makes explosions of pure energy from time to time but that is the least of his worries. Azrivel thinks he is part dragon because he was adopted by dragons after his real mom and day died. Azrivel mainly is addicted to gold, silver, copper, rare gems, armor and weapons of all types. Azrivel kills more than he saves and is wanted everywhere because of accidents that happen around him. There is never a moment without something about to kill everyone. Azrivel is mainly looked at as Insane or a psychopath because Azrivel talks to an inner voice called Adrithie.

Name: Adrithie or (the creator of the three)

Class/species/job: Creator or imprisoned one/ Titan/ Destroy and remake the universe in a fun yet deadly way.

Height: 6,7(unless he is in full form than he is 930,5

Eye color: Red flaming eyes.

Origins: Adrithie forgot where he was born but he knows his cell is the only place called home and hell.

Description: Adrithie has no face but he wears a full helmet. Adrithie is pretty much armor that takes the shape of humanoid. Adrithie’s eyes always burns and his breath so cold it puts a shiver down your spine. Adrithie bleeds water , his hands have a black void around them and the void glows light. There are stones that fly around him for easy defense. Adrithie has a mental power that could predict any ones next move with little concentration, each step Adrithie takes puts a blight on the ground ( his steps leave a black foot print that is both diseased, and shows the dead right under his foot). Adrithie could teleport from one place to another faster than you could blink. But after he teleports he must at least wait at least 1 second before teleporting again and he can’t teleport far. Adrithie Is a titan that created the gods, elves, dragons (his favored creation).Adrithie also created all types of Magic’s

Summary: Adrithie is a titan cursed in Azrivel’s arm for eternity. Adrithie is pure evil after seeing how his creations (the god’s) abandoned him to rot inside the prison. Adrithie could only speak telepathically to Azrivel and others. Adrithie gives Azrivel a choice to kill everyone around him or die fighting. If Azrivel picks fight and wins the curse will force Adrithie to give two gifts only to Azrivel. If Adrithie kills Azrivel he will have a body and destroy the universe just to remake it all over again. Adrithie is both pure evil and completely insane but Azrivel is more harmed because of Adrithie could take Azrivel’s memories away at any time. So Azrivel is basically his living puppet to control. Adrithie has no weakness that anyone knows of so Adrithie can’t be beat that easy. What Adrithie calls fun everyone else screams and dies. All is lost if Azrivel dies but no one knows when that will be because if Azrivel dies the universe will end.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:58 am 
Cererean Princess

Name: Cresent

Job/Kind: A sort of doctor for reality. Fixes places that have been ruined by magic. Prevents (or at least tries to) worlds from being destroyed. Keeps insanely powerful beings trapped. One of a kind.

Origin: Created by his predecessor to carry on the job of preventing the destruction of everything.

Description: Appears in the Tavern as a human male, about 20, but can take whatever form he needs to do his job. His eyes are brown, his hair dark and short, his skin tone pale, his height around 6 foot... anything else you need to know? :lol:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:50 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Hi I will use this char

Name: Luthvien Kawyn Naïlo

Job/Kind: Traveling Bard who spends his days looking for fantastic stories and immortalizing them in song that is to be passed down through the generations while at the same time protecting what he believes to be right and just

Race: Half Silver Dragon/Daemonfaye

Origin: Mother was the result of a archdemon coupling with an elf and father was a silver dragon who took the guise of an elf and journeyed with Luthvien's mother and eventually came to fall in love with her and conceived Luthvien

Description: Height 5'5" Hair comes to the length of mid back and is completely black except for single strand of silver hair over the right eye Eyes are violet with a silver edge His body is lithe but muscular He has a pair of silver wings that protrude from his back and a tail to match which are inherited from father He has scales along the outside of his forearms and has two curved spikes coming out from them on both arms they curve toward Luthvien's shoulders Inherited fathers Shape-shifting ability and can transform into a moderately sized Silver Dragon once every two days and can transform into the guise of a normal Elf whenever he chooses

Summary: Born to loving parents who raised him to near adulthood and on his 113 year his father was killed by a rival red dragon who snuck up on him Mother set out to revenge him and succeeded in killing the red dragon but was mortally wounded in the process and died shortly after returning to Luthvien at his fathers lair Luthvien then set off into the world and spent his days engrossed in practicing the art of the bard and following his own moral compass Very compassionate and will gladly help those in need He also loves to entertain people so he will never leave anywhere without telling a story and performing some piece of music for the people Most people do not seem to accept him if they see his true form so he normally walks around in his normal elven form and shows only those who have gained his trust and admiration his actual form

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:22 pm 
Legend of Old

Your characters are intriguing friends. I look forward to seeing what you can do with them =).

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:48 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Drans Grangon
Traveling swordsman.

From the kingdom of Taes

Appears as an extremely tall human. Wears a black trench coat, white shirt, and black pants. Has black hair and blue eyes. Scar going over the left eye.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:00 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OK GUYS! Azrivel is fun and all but I should at least show everyone his apprentice. NOTE: that I would like it if every one tells me what nick name they would liek their char to have so I don't have to improvize and getting a hard time for it.

Name: Suzanna but likes to be called Suzie

Class/species/job: Cursed one/ human/ Azrivel's apprentice

Eye color 1: pink
eye color 2: black

Weapons: very short sword that has flower designs on it. her arm might be the most deadliest weapon for where ever it touches leaves a mark that paralyzes its target. her arm also is able to make a bow that comes out of her fists when needed and it shoots magic arrows.

Appearance: silver and pink trimmed robes, underneath is a very rare armor that is comfortable to wear and is made of wood. her arm has a vine like detail that wraps around her arm until it reaches inside her hand and leaves that cover underneath the vine. Her arm is a very dark green steal color.

personality: very nice and friendly. childlike and calls every one by nick names (please say what you want your char's nick name to be so I don't get any one mad).

Description: her real parents were unknown and she was on the verge to death until Azrivel gave her a ring that changed her life forever. everyone started to be scared of her for being a "demon" but she didn't care. She is extremely fast and could tame any wild creature by just touching it. She isn't very strong and doesn't know how to use much spells but the spells she does know has a catastrophic affects, making up for it. Today she works at Azrivel's shop and is happy to meet nice peaple.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:03 am 
Behetmoth

She can call my charcater "Estella" that is her full name. Shelly likes to call young humans "larva".

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:13 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

errr... I was actually going more on the lines of child nicknames. (kinda like how she calls Azrivel (spells) due to the simple fact that he uses more spells in one week than any one would do in their life time.

nicknames made from personality, and apperence.

how about shells for shelly?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:02 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Call Luthvien "Lute"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:42 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

That is exactly on what I was thinking when it came to your nick name lol.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:21 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
I have no idea what she would call jarrick, i suppose she could call him klob as that is the beginning of his last name

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:25 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

lol kk. That sounds like a good nick name.

Offline Profile