Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:46 am

Post subject: Keega RP
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:12 pm 
G.E.E.K.

OK, you all may have heard of my pet project that's plastered across my forums (check sig for a link), Keega.
I'm thinking about starting an RP based in this world. Though, before I finalize an official storyline, I want to see if anyone would be interested in this world. If interested, feel free to post a character. I've started on a rudimentary storyline for an RP, so anyone who joins won't have to wait long.
All of the info is on the forum found through this link. I've tried to keep things as organized as possible, but that can be a little difficult.

Now remember, this world is a major work in progress. We have five minds working on it and defining even the smallest details, so if you find anything confusing, or have any questions, simply ask, I'm more than willing to answer questions. (I'll probably learn quite a bit about what gaps need filling in.)
And please excuse our repetitive squabbles, I need to go through and clean those up sooner or later.

As to an era for this to be based in, for those of you who've read the History. If the RP gets started, it will most likely be in the Age of Heroes.
Oh, and the tech level is relatively the same as that of the DnD settings.

I thank those of you who've spent the time to look through my friends and my clutter to get at least a rudimentary understanding of Keega. I also apologize for said clutter.

Offline Profile