Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:32 am

Post subject: Drakan: The ancient's gates
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:15 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Here is a role playing game I know all of you will dig. It's one of the few games I've seen where the dragon is a good guy and not an insanely evil, hard to kill megaboss. The game is another hack en slash, use spells, shoot arrows type game. With one exception. If you get sick of walking around, call your dragon, Arock, over and jump on his back and you can fly anywhere and flame anything you want. It is an older game and a little hard to find, but it's worth it. Did I mention that it's really, really hard? It is. I got through the first quest then gave up and used cheats for the rest of the game. It's that frickin impossible.

"What these humans seem to have forgotton is that it is they who forced us to fight, not the other way around," Arock, leader of the sither team.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:43 am 
Cererean Princess

You need to post in the OOC (out of character) section before starting an RP. Just keep that in mind.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:56 am 
Godsin Queen

yeah, ditto, you need to explain yurself a bit more in ooc, because frankly I have no idea what you are talking about. The only thing I could grasp from this is that you want to do some kind of D&D type game.
To be brutaly honest I'm not sure if anyone here plays that type. Although I've been intrested in trying one.

Anywho you need to post more story line and give more detail. What are the character requirments and stuff you know the rules.

what kind of system are you using,and do we need to keep up with some sort of lvling system or something like that. Hosting a Rp is hard work and takes lot of though.

I look foward to yur post in the ooc, i think the thought of a D&D based game is rather interesting.

Offline Profile