Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:35 pm

Post subject: Random incounter
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:48 am 
Godsin Queen

I know this is off the wall but it's something I've always wanted to try.

First I'll see how many people actuly want to try this. If yur interested post a small chracter bio. It doesn't have to be long jusst a name maybe an age and a small discription of what yur chracter looks like. along with any ideas or sanaryos you might want to add to this big wacky bowl of fruit. constructive critasisume is good too.

Anywho here's my idea.

a group of chracters meet up in a tavern or an inn of some sort (haven't desided which yet) and play out a random sanaryo pulled from a hat. If you decide to join make sure it's not a chracter you'er overly decided on how they are to act. I wouldn't want to offend anyone by asking them to act out something that doesn't fit their character.

for example depending on the situation in the story as it progresses, I might give a player a certain job to forfill in the story, or a word or phrase to base all their actions around.

So it'll be like an RP version of who's line is it anyway.

thats all I've got for now, so what do you think?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:57 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
I missed you Pandora! Glad you're back!

This sounds fun. So what all will we need for our characters? Obviously not as much as for other RPs because we'll need to flesh them out on the run. So, do you have a character sheet?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:31 pm 
Godsin Queen

Like I said just something short but big enough you can get a feel for the character. Something like this will do just fine.

Name:

complextion:

cloths:

eye,hair color/stlye:

Physical descip: (optional)

I'm still desiding on wether I'm goining introduce my own chacrater as well. It all depends on how many people want to join. If there's too many people involved it might be a bit more complicated for me to handle if I'm narating and playing a roll as well.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:20 pm 
Solitary Serpent

I'll join. I just got to decide on a character.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:11 pm 
Godsin Queen

well I geuss this was more of a response that I was looking for. It lets me know the rp part of the forms isn't dead quite yet.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:18 pm 
Cererean Princess

Not dead yet, more like dragging itself back from the grave (see Eternal twilight, vampires). Or the stasis chamber (see Starshine) lol.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:44 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Name: Cache Cassun
Complexion: An islander's tan.
Clothes: A fish-out-of-water on the mainland, he wears patched and ripped clothes; a heavily stained white shirt without sleeves, covered by a mangled gray vest, equally sleeveless. His black pants are ripped off at the knees. All in all, appearing to be a typical shipwrecked fisherman.
Physical features: Muscular, and he eyes of brown tinged with green in the middle. His hair is a dirty blonde with a high hairline and going every which-way. His face is weather-hardened, but unblemished by scars, the only uncommon thing about his sailor-esque look.

Hmm... well that sounds about right. Very vague and moldable with a lengthy, but unexplained past. So, anyone else goin' to join?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:01 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

may I?

Name: Bella

Complexion: pale with freckles

Clothes: black t-shirt, blue jeans, sneakers (ooc story of my life)

Physical Features: red hair in a ponytail, not too tall, not too short, blue eyes, normal teenage appearance

GLAD TO BE BACK!

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:04 pm 
Godsin Queen

k, so far thats 3 not including myself. I think maybe we should wait a small while longer and see who else we can get.

you guys are more than welcome to invite others to join in. So spread the word! the more poeple we have the more smoothly this should run.

Oh, and if we do get enough people you'll have to get used to checking yur privite messeages more offten. I'll be giving you instuctions by pm as well as in the rp.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: character sheet
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:47 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Name: Elizabeth

complextion: pale skin which never tans, only burns

cloths: Boot-cut jeans and a forest green tank top. She is wearing hiking boots and a navy hoodie.

eye,hair color/stlye: eyes=stormy gray ,hair= reddish blonde, pixie cut.

Physical descip: (optional) About 5 foot 7 inches, reasonably tall, thin.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:02 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Name: Kemper

complextion: caucasian, nicely tanned

cloths: black short sleeve shirt, denim carpenter jeans, light brown leather jacket

eye,hair color/stlye: green eyes, dirty blonde curly hair (loose curls) that hangs to just above his eyebrows

Physical desciption: (optional) 6'0", average size (not scrawny but not wonderfully toned either), looks younger than he really is

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:28 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
may i jump onto the wagon?

Name: May

Complextion: pale pale white with slight nose freckles

Clothes: earth toned with a bit of a punk'ish look

Eye, hair color/style: blue eyes, white/blonde hair with slight waves down to mid back and bangs that always seem to hide her eyes

Physical description: 5' 6", slender and a bit reedy, no real feature stand make her stand out from others.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:43 pm 
Godsin Queen

yes! more members! I was almost about to give up on getting any more people to join.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:31 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

I guess I'll join up because you asked.... Give me a bit to come up with a character for the game.....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:19 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Would post, but dying of tiredness. Post tomorrow. G' night for now.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:11 am 
Wanderer
Wanderer

hi sorry pandora did not realise i should post on here first, it was a spur of the moment thing, hope its ok to join in :)

Name - Tyler (female)
Age - 24
complextion - average
clothes - Small Black top, Black Skinny jeans and black, knee high healed boots, with buckles and straps
Eyes,Hair - Green eyes, Dark, long curly hair
Physical description - 5'8" with boots, not skinny average size, slightly toned
(nothing like myself unfortunately :lol: )

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:25 pm 
Godsin Queen

I guess We can let you slide this time, after all it is yur first time.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:19 am 
Mind if I jump in? I will make an account here soon but I dont have an E-mail address at the moment. I will go ahead and post my character.

Name: Oak
Traits: Fiery temper but usually can control it.
Tidbits: Always carries a Kukri slid into his bracer.

Clothing and Appearance:Image

Along with baggy carpenter style jeans and handmade leather bracers.

Note: That picture is not me, it is Johan Hegg from the Melodic Death Metal band Amon Amarth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:43 am 
Godsin Queen

sure thing, but we've already started good so getting you in will be a bit of a challange. Hmmm, Ah! I've got it, you are at the next table easedropping on whats going on with the other players. When it starts to get too nasty you step in to save the day. Hows that?

If it doesn't make since to you, go to the Rp and read up on whats going on, don't worry you don't have too much catching up to do.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: still love the idea
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:21 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
hi alendor srry for pissing u off taking yurs and Johns opinion to heart and posting a charecter on yur forum and waiting for u to post back

Name: Alendor
Species: Dragon
description: always wears over the head sweatshirt that looks like it was burnt to the right size, cause it was jeans r ragged and covered in soot wears lofers that took the entire skin of a deer to make Eyes are fire red he is an albino fire dragon
breif description of the way he acts: he sometimes kinda always acts stupidly

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:15 am 
Godsin Queen

It's ok, I don't stay mad for very long. I was really only slightly annoyed with the situation. Like I said before, just be glad it wasn't one of the other boardmembers. They might not have been so forgiving. Now, about that character.....

a dragon that wears cloths, intresting, is he a hafling by any chance? This will be interesting enough, of course you are approved for play, so lets get you on the same page with the rest of the group.

So far the group has been robbed by a stranger while sitting at a tavern. They found this out only after they were unable to pay the bill for the tavern's service, luckly a man at a nearby table was generous enough to pay the bill for them. after the waitess that served them explained who had robbed them they all head out after them only to be stopped by a strange old woman who gives them all very strange weapons that they must use to aprehend the theif.

This is the current challange in progress, since no one is still in the tavern by this point you will be outside doing your own thing when you notice the others. Raking yur yard, taking a walk, or just about anything that tickles your fancy, floats your boat, however you want to do it, I think you get the picture. Anywho, you notice the group and decide to help them, but as soon as you do the old lady stops you and gives you a strange weapon too.

The objective is to of course catch the theif, but you may only use the random weapon given to you by the old lady, NOTHING ELSE. You also CAN NOT TELL ANY of the other players what it is you have as a weapon, you may however describe it in your post in any way you see fit as long as the description does not include the name of the item.

This part is a copatition, and is being judged by myself, and two other people. You will be judged by your creativity, and ability to work with what you've been given, among other things so do yur best. The winner will be choosing the next event.

I will be sending you a Pm with your random weapon listed in it. Be sure you get it before you post in the RP.

Ok, I think that just about covers it. If you have any questions just post them in the ooc and I'll get in touch with you as soon as I can. Have fun!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:36 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Ok I'll get off my high horse....... PMing another detail on him though...

Name: Keth' Renesik Kyaelruil

Race: Elf

complexion: Pale

cloths: Noble Outfit

eye,hair color/stlye:

Eyes: Green
Hair: Black, Worn shoulder length and tied in a ponytail

Physical descip: Keth' Renesik Kyaelruil, is clearly a noble's son. Every outfit he wears looks as if it costs more than most people have in all of their clothing (made mostly of silk, and other materials like that). He is around 5' 2". At most times Keth' Renesik Kyaelruil, has a monogrammed handkerchief, over his nose to block out the smell (real or imagined) of any others around him. His hair is straight and held back with a silk tie.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:06 pm 
Godsin Queen

Great! Welcome aboard!

this next part I copied and pasted just incase you didn't read my last post to dragonmaster. If you did however, then you should aready know what to do and you don't have to bother reading it.

So far the group has been robbed by a stranger while sitting at a tavern. They found this out only after they were unable to pay the bill for the tavern's service, luckly a man at a nearby table was generous enough to pay the bill for them. after the waitess that served them explained who had robbed them they all head out after them only to be stopped by a strange old woman who gives them all very strange weapons that they must use to aprehend the theif.

This is the current challange in progress, since no one is still in the tavern by this point you will be outside doing your own thing when you notice the others. Raking yur yard, taking a walk, or just about anything that tickles your fancy, floats your boat, however you want to do it, I think you get the picture. Anywho, you notice the group and decide to help them, but as soon as you do the old lady stops you and gives you a strange weapon too.

The objective is to of course catch the theif, but you may only use the random weapon given to you by the old lady, NOTHING ELSE. You also CAN NOT TELL ANY of the other players what it is you have as a weapon, you may however describe it in your post in any way you see fit as long as the description does not include the name of the item.

This part is a compatition, and is being judged by myself, and two other people. You will be judged by your creativity, and ability to work with what you've been given, among other things so do yur best. The winner will be choosing the next event.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:39 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
thanks Pandora i will post soon and yes my character is a halfling my tail was destroyed and wings replaced with the abilaty to hover basicaly i can fly without wings

Offline Profile