Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:08 am

Post subject: The Shapechanger Alliance: INFO
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:09 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Post your characters here!
((this was started in the Exx's Tavern roleplay.))

For my character see the topic "Asmasia, the great dreamon war" in the OOC forum.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:52 am 
Godsin Queen

I think you know what character I'm playing with! She's a god character so I don't use her much in Rps, which is where the magic cap comes in. It was the only way I could think of making her more RP friendly.

Name: Mirravin

Race: Demie God

Height: 5.6

Eye color: bright blue

complextion: silverish, pale white

Hair stlye/color: bright red bangs that hang slighly over each cheeck, and are about an inch longer than the rest of her hair. The rest of her hair is a silver, almost white-gold color and is parted at the top of her head, or middle er whatever.

physical descrip: phisicaly fit and slim, yet palumsouse in all the right places (i don't think i need to explain what that is, lol ) she has the ears and tail of a fox wich are the same color as her except for the red on their tips. She also has a gorgous set of feathered wings which she mostly keeps hidden. She has what i can only decribe as a pretty girl face, and usually walks around drapped from head to toe in snowy white robes.

mental descrip: a bit rash, not to mention childish she mostly has good intetions, but is easly distracted. She is slow to anger unless her pride is being damaged, and has a sence of humor that at times is slightly twisted. Most of the time she is rather bemused with mortal behavoir and doesn't mind telling you so. She's also rather optamistic and will very rarely shows her more distaint seriouse side, which make some believe that she has a split personality.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:04 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Sorry for taking so long to get my character up, real life with a dash of Iraq interupted.

*mortar explodes in background*

Here it is:

Name: Redath
Race: Human
Height: 5'8"
Eye Color: grey
Hair Style/ Color: Shoulder length dulled silver with black underneath pulled back into a pony tail with a gotee thats black on his chin, but then fades to white at the tip.

Physical Desc: Not muscular but really trim(think spider-man), he has a few scars that he's gathered from his long life but nothing unremarkable.

Magic/ Psionics: None
Special Abilities: Known as an untouchable, meaning that no form of magic or psionocs can affect him, whether it be good or bad. This abilitiy has also made it impossible for him to use any type of magical items or anything else of the sort.

A master of both armed and unarmed combat, discovered by the guardian SwitchBlade and chosen to be his representative in the Mortal realm, was taught how to channel his spiritual and life energies to make up for his inability to use the arcane or mind arts.

Preferred Weapon: He usually carries around a Naginata known as Requim, made from special alloys that allow him to channel his energies through it. If ever seperated from, stolen or just anywhere not within 1 mile, of him it the weapon will always reappear at the place it was created in SwitchBlade's home. The only way to ever destroy the weapon is for the owner, Redath, to throw it into the fires that created it, otherwise it's virtually indistructable. That's not to say he's helpless without it almost anything can be a weapon in his hands, chairs, tankards, tables, horse-drawn wagons, building support columns, etc. etc.

Always enjoys a good tale and a good drink, not neccesarily in that order either. Willing to help others with their troubles, all they need do is ask. Trys to seek a peaceful solution to any problem first.

Hope that works for ya Ember, again sorry it took so long.

[/i]

Offline Profile