Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:15 pm

Post subject: Demons of Alakester Character Invitation
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:21 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Location: I live on Kadora, the third planet from the sun, Andrem.
(I'm starting a new roleplay so I know what the heck is going on, lol!)

Alakester is a small planet, somewhere in a distant galaxy. It is inhabited by humans, dwarves, elves, fairies, dragons, wyrms, basilisks, unicorns, and all sorts of earthlike creatures as well. But what remains unknown to all the races except the basilisk is that another, more powerful race lies in the depths of the caves, and in the center of the planet. The demons.
The demons range in size from 40 ft. tall and 10 ft. wide to 8 in. tall and 2 in. wide, and everywhere in between. They are a monstrous race, who stop at nothing to gain control of ALakester, including killing every beast alive. They are black, dark brown, dark red, or dark violet in color, and they love to wear gold jewelry and rubies in all places over there body. They use different articles of clothing such as capes, belts, earrings, leggings, and vests to display rank. They can use extremely powerful dark magic, a little fire magic, and are extremely good sword fighters. However, they cannot draw a bow to save their lives, and are horrible planners. They cringe at the sight of any light, water, green earth, fresh air, silver, and diamonds.
For many hundreds and hundreds of years, the Elemental Powers of Alakester had kept the demons at bay. As long as the sun of light came out every day, and the moon of silver came up at night, the demons would always cower in their little crevices at the center of the planet. However...(read the beginning of the roleplay)

Name: Jenu
Race: 3/4 water dragon, 1/4 feather dragon
Strengths: Water power, light power, healing power, and portaling. Also a very good swordsman
Weaknesses: Earth power, arrows, is not good at focusing, slightly awkward on land in dragon form
Other powers: Can change into any one of my human forms, Jakara (dark elf-like creature with advanced sword skills), Ellidora (elf, with advanced water skills), Nera (Little bit of air power, not much else), and Uke (human with advanced light and healing skills)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:12 am 
Cererean Princess

You're meant to post the beginning of te roleplay in the OOC forum, then if pepople want to join you start. Sounds okay otherwise.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:06 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Oh...oops. I thought you were supposed to post the background in the OOC forum, and start the roleplay in the roleplay forum. My bad. Is that why no one is coming on???

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:19 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Are vampires allowed? If so then I might as well join.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:45 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Yes, vamps are allowed, but they'll be more prone to be part of teh demons side than the good side.

Will someone please comment on my rp so we can get it started??

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:11 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Okay then, I think that this will have to do. I want to be a revenge seeker.

Name: Seraphim
Race: Human (Souless)
History: Seraphim and her fraternal twin, Cheribim, captured during a cave diving exercise, were used as test subjects to make a sort of proto-demon. One that had a soul and therefore could stand the light of the sun and blend in for reconnaissance of the surface dwellers. Her brother was killed early in the process, but her soul was successfully ripped out of her. The demons had killed her brother, stole her soul and forced her to still live. She was dumped into a human sewer, as far as any sane demon dares to go. Now she is a half empty vessel, a bottle with only half of the ingredients for life as nature intended it. Sera managed to live and found she still had human desires such as hunger, and thirst, but she now had another need, one of the same energy that vampires need, but to a smaller degree. She needs to obtain this 'life' energy by simply touching a human(think Rogue off of X-Men). This causes the person to pass out, if she extracts too much. Unlike vamps 'draining' isn't fatal, nor does it take your soul, but she can take control of someone by emptying some of her mind into them. Because she has no soul, her mind and body are oddly disconnected, allowing her to do so.

Weapons: A large katana, along with several kunei, but when she can, she rather likes to simply drain human foes knocking them out or having them kill or disable their comrades.

Anything else: Seraphim is constantly searching for the ones responsible for the demons brother's death and the theft of her soul, it is her only purpose in life(And yes, she is considered alive, unlike vamps). She is generally gloomy and cold to others. She suspects that their experiment was a success and that at least one demon is on the surface among the many denizens of Alakester.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:42 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
hi found out about this after posting so here i go with character dicription

Name: Alendor
Species: Dragon
powers: fire flight(DA) hurricanes(spins tale) he was also "blessed" by demons :twisted: from the core with healing magic but he can only heal if he has no idea where the wounds came from + if there is a person in pain whose wounds he does not know the sourse of within his line of sight he can see no1 but that guy
he also hates his parents because they worship the demons :twisted: because they r crazy :wacko: and asked for thier blessing apon his birth but it kind of went agianst them cause he now hates demons

add on: he has mastered the use of bows and can fire a crossbow with his tongue one more thing than me done he also can use a sword by use of tongue tail or arms

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:02 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Name: 'Jade' Jadrian "Light-hands"
Race: Human

Red-haired, green eyes, Wears a long brown cloak, and underneath, a cloth doublet and breeches, died the finest green. He's mischevious, and is bouncing off the walls constantly. His sense of humor is boundless, and it's always as close, if not closer to hand then his weapons. His hands glow at moments of danger, and if e'er you fall to enemy blades, he seems to magicaly appear by your side, then fade as your wounds knit.

Weapons; A rapier, a dirk, and a composite longbow, along with a small quiver slung across his back. The arrows in it glow, and if you look hard enough, it appears that there are far too many for that small quiver...

Armor; The Green doublet appears to have threads of silver and iron woven into it, making it a clever disguise. The cloak is similairly treated, but with hardwood fibers instead of metal. A single shinplate is attatched to his left leg, and his boots have steel attatched to the toe and heel.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:03 pm 

(bloody double posts) :evil:

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:59 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
hey john just to tell u this forum has been dead for some time now or is a moderater posting make it un dead/living? :skeptical:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:59 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Actually, from the dates on the posts, it seems you were the one to commit the necromancy, Dragonmaster. Try and take a look at those once in a while to negate committing such an offense.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:36 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

yeah well that was like only my 5th post on this site i admit it i was a noob :(

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:07 pm 

Oh geez. My apologies.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile