Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:51 pm

Post subject: Coda Conspiracy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:45 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

*To begin, yes this RP is about werewolves, but for you horror and fantasy junkies out there, you may want to take a second look. This RP promotes the idea that werewolfism is not a mystical spell or enchantment of any kind, but is rather the product of a dangerous and powerful virus- the more scientific approach, perhaps. It will have nothing to do with full moons, enchanted castles, or wars between rival races. IT WILL however, involve danger, mad scientists, evil corporations, and imminent disaster, which are always fun. So before anyone makes any complaint, you have been fairly warned...*

Yes, for thousands of years there has been a myth about werewolves, but in its original form it spoke only of a very large wolf. Then, in the year 2112 a group of scientists found a transcript describing the fell beast, fangs and all. Of course we all know that no such thing ever existed, but what if it did? Using the transcript as the skeleton, the Xerxes Coda corporation fleshed out a creature that would become the bane of many a world in the years to come. It would have a wolfish appearance, with fangs like a tiger’s and claws like a dragon’s. Ravenous, and deadly it would be, with an appetite for carnage equaled by none other. Whole armies of these things would be the weapon of the future, controlled by whomever had the correct means and enough money to pay. But how to make such a fabulous creature? It would be too difficult to try and program the genetics for this, and too costly to multiply it by the thousand times it would take to make an army... But what if regular people were somehow turned into one of these? Such was the consideration of the scientists and thus, the Lycanthrope virus was born. Viruses would be easier to mutate for specific needs, and indeed easier to multiply.

And so, with little hesitance they promptly found a "willing" volunteer and tested the virus, but to no avail. Test after test, mutation after mutation resulted in insanity and death until the group came upon one individual. To make a long story short, he lived and successfully mutated, and immediately they began methods to contain and weaponize the new virus. It was all they had hoped for. The victim first suffered a wave of dizziness that incapacitated him or her for only a second as the viruses attacked the body and settled in. Once settled, the victim would over the next few days begin to attain heightened senses. And upon being faced with the proper external stimuli, he or she would promptly transform into something akin to the creature from the myth. Fortunately, it could be contained somewhat, because it was not airborne. The only way the virus could be transmitted was through bodily fluids, like saliva.

But before they could finalize the research and virus, the star test-subject managed to transform and escape, single-handedly destroying the lab, equipment, DNA, notes, everything. All was lost save for the lone bit of DNA that had been sealed elsewhere.

Eventually the subject’s sickness would spread as he attacked one victim after another, and they in turn took on the virus. Today the virus, while still having no cure, is well-known, but rather on the decline. “Werewolvesâ€￾ as the victims were deemed, are becoming a thing of the past as the virus works itself out of society. But recently the Xerxes Coda Corporation has stumbled upon the facts that I have just described in their archives. In the war that is raging across the twin worlds of Osirite and Themocles right now, if they could re-make a more controllable version of the virus, who knows what they could accomplish? It is suspected that they are trying to create a new strain under the guide of looking for a cure. This new strain would have an actual cure and would also would allow them more control over the victims, namely in that once transformed they would remain so permanently and would have a control mechanism to enable their use as combat weapons.

The Terra Nova Union of Worlds has agreed to meet to discuss the rumors flying around the ports about the situation and may possibly vote to take decisive action to investigate the Corporation’s actions. And that is where our story begins.

*NOTE: This is basically purely a sci-fi piece. Therefore, characters WITHOUT magic would be appreciated. And simply because you post your bio. sheet does not mean you are part. It must be approved by me first. Thanks.

They're quite aware of what they're going through"
--- David Bowie

Last edited by Dragyness on Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:02 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

This should be TOTALLY awesome.

Name:Jeff "Hands-On" McCarthy

Faction:USA

Height:5'11

Weight:115

Hair Color:Red

Eye Color:Green

Primary Fire Arm: Artic Warfare Magnum

Secondary Fire Arm:Kabar knife...(Medical bag count?)

Expertise:Medic/Scout

History:

A medic by trade, Jeff got the title of "Hands-On" when his entire platoon got surrounded by the enemy. He managed to sneak through enemy lines, and with a roll of medical bandages, garotte the enemy commander. His entire platoon, however was slaughtered right after he snuck away. After that, he snuck around for almost a month, knifing sentries and unprotected soldiers, until the enemy had retreated.

Whenever he gets caught, he uses his "little kid" side to convince the enemy he was doing what he did out of fear, but now he was safe, and when they bought it, he let them have it with the knife. Now, he uses a high-powered Artic Warfare Magnum to attack enemies from afar, then runs in to help his friends with the medical bag.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: My characters, yes I have 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:27 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

And here are my characters:

Name- Russell Stormcrowe
Age- 26
Race- Infected human- Lycanthrope virus
Height- 5'10"
Weight-
Hair: Brown, hangs in his eyes, unruly
Eyes: Grey
Pref. Clothing- just a wife-beater or muscle shirt and pair of jeans
Build- pretty muscular, well-built

Pref. Weapon- being a mercenary he's proficient in many weapons. The main ones HE uses though are a combo. of modified guns and a bat.

Personality/history- Russell is truly one of the unluckiest men you will ever come across. Since his childhood he has been unlucky in every aspect of the word- so much so that he took his nickname as his last name. It was the same bad luck that landed him with the Lycanthrope virus, being hired to take care of an escaped fugitive and happening to literally fall into a werewolf's den. Unfortunately, he now carries an intense strain of the virus that causes him to stay transformed longer and stronger. It also allows for one person to control him and that would his long-time friend Ally. On a personal level, Russell has come to accept his misfortune and indeed his condition to a certain degree. He is streetwise and puts up a tough front, but at heart, he is truly a good, nice guy, though always on the look-out for an extra buck, and a bit of a coward at times. In many cases he is hte muscle for Ally in her various investigations adn the two work very well together- but they should, they DID grow up together after all! His only quest now is to find a cure while continuing his work, and hopefully without having to deal with those bureaucrats in the Terra Nova!

Name- Ally (short for Allyson) Dawes
Race- human
Age- 24
Height- 5'6"
weight- wouldn't tell a soul if her life depended on it
hair- auburn, shoulder length
eyes- green
build- slim, lithe, athletic
pref. clothing- loose-fitting tanks, capris or jeans, light overcoat, boots

pref. weapon- her pistol and magnum, and a very large gun that is only used in absolute emergencies.

History/Personality- Ally has known Russell since the two were kids nad has been privy to all of his many misadventures, having had a personal hand in most of them herself. She grew up across the street from Russell and recently got back in contact with him after many years apart. A confident and self-assured woman, she pursued a career in law-enforcement and is currently one of the top detectives on the Interstellar Force. Currently her excuse for being able to travel with Russell is an investigation into the mysterious, abrupt disappearances of a handful of people- supposedly they have vanished. Given that all were men and women without immediate families and the proximity of the disappearances, she believes them to be the work of Xerxes Coda, but Russell, while he doesn't trust the research corp., disagrees. hence he is currently pooling his resources to help her, also hoping to pick up some extra cash for his troubles, perhaps. And so, Ally is working non-stop to find these missing people, even going so far as to drag Russell to the Terra Nova Union conference to get information. Once on a case she won't stop until an answer is found. This time it may land her AND Russell in trouble- if her temper doesn't do that first.

And John now that you've made the changes, character accepted^__^

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:48 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

i'm in. just have to dig up Marshall and Corana-the non magic verison bios for approval

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:50 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

np. Thanks Consti^^

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:41 am 
The Broken One

Name: Arik Rando Chear
Height: 5' 11"
Eyes: green-blue
Hair: light brown and slightly curly
Build: lean but with muscle

Appearance: not very clean. his clothes are always a brown color but no one is really sure, not even himself, as to what color they really are. 'bath' holds little meaning. so does 'hygene'. wears a grimy rabbits foot about his neck for luck. usually has a black beanie on and a very worn leather jacket. loose jeans and duct-taped tennies. usually wears the same white, stained t-shirt several days in a row.

Profession: engineer/mechanic

Skills: mechanics, obviously, but he's also a deft shot with a sniper rifle. despite his unhealthy habits and hygene, he has a steady hand.

Behavior: One word; rowdy. He has a bad habit of stealing and has been arrested quite a few times. Despite his habits, he can still be relied upon to get the job done ...for the right price, that is.

Paraphernalia: keeps a magnum in the back of his belt at all times, even while sleeping. along with that he has a three inch blade that he keeps in his jacket pocket. owns a sniper rifle but keeps it hidden from 'coppers' as he calls them. (law authorities)

Mannerisims: very loose. one might call him apathetic. usually buddy-buddy with anyone, even people he doesn't know. but sometimes he takes a random dislike to someone for no apparent reason. gives the appearance of being self-centered

Last edited by Makla on Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:57 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Alright, Makla, given the fact that I know there are members under the age of 16 on this site, and my instincts as a teacher, I really have a problem with the drug use of your character. Overall he seems to be an interesting guy, but the drugs are a problem and will keep you from participating in this RP unless it is remedied.

Thanks for understanding.

Also guys, please look at the first post. This takes place on two worlds, neither of which are Earth. So no nationality here. Just race as far as human, or infected human.

--- David Bowie

Last edited by Dragyness on Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:59 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Sounds good to me. :]

Name: Jak Collins
Hair: Grey with a few remaining stands of black
Eyes: Faded Green
Attire: Normally; whatever really. However, during missions, he has full body armor designed for anti lycanthrope scenarios.
Weapon: Heavily dependent on mission details.
History: Originally, Jak was part of a military group called "God Hand". It primarily existed as a expendable force that could cause damage in hot spots. Also, they were used to test experimental weapons. However, as the virus broke out, the group was broken up and Jak was put into a newly created group that specialized in combating the lycanthrope threat, where he remained for a number of years. When the virus began to receded, funding was reduced and Jak found himself on loan to various tactical operations for his experience in dealing with the virus.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:05 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Approved. Thanks Buhamat, and welcome aboard^__^

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:07 am 

hey draggy, am still contemplating this. I've not had much sci-fi experience so am quite nervous to post a character and get involved. I'll see how the ooc character applications pan out.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:17 am 
The Broken One

k, its been altered. do just the drugs have to go or does the drinking too? sorry, its just that these things are part of his character. *shrugs*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:48 am 
Solitary Serpent

I'm in. But I have to come up with a character sheet. I'll probably get it up later today.

Quick question: Are they trying to eradicate the werewolf population, or just trying to stop the experiments, or both? I would like to play a werewolf, but I would like to know whether I'm on someone's side or whether I'm a loner? Or are you going to leave that up to me? Also, the 'old' werewolves have the ability to change, is it a controlled change? And if it is, is it by someone else's choice or their own? Finally, these 'new' werewolves, have any been developed yet? Were they the group of missing people you mentioned in your post? They won't be human at all anymore, right? Will they still have the thinking capabilities and speech of a human? Or are tey reduced to the level of an animal?

I'm sorry about all the questions. But I want to make sure that I understood evrything correctly first. Sorry if I'm making you repeat anything twice.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Many questions, many answers
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:27 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Quote:
Quick question: Are they trying to eradicate the werewolf population, or just trying to stop the experiments, or both? I would like to play a werewolf, but I would like to know whether I'm on someone's side or whether I'm a loner? Or are you going to leave that up to me? Also, the 'old' werewolves have the ability to change, is it a controlled change? And if it is, is it by someone else's choice or their own? Finally, these 'new' werewolves, have any been developed yet? Were they the group of missing people you mentioned in your post? They won't be human at all anymore, right? Will they still have the thinking capabilities and speech of a human? Or are tey reduced to the level of an animal?

In answer to your question:

1.) The corporation is actually looking to create a new strain of the virus to create an army of the creatures. Those working with Russell and Ally eventually will be looking to stop both the experiments and the research and to keep Xerxes Coda from creating a new strain.

2.) You won't be on anybody's "aide" per se, this is going to be a small group effort to stop Xerxes Coda, and it isn't as though the characters are going to plan on working together. Kinda will happen by accident if you know what I mean.

3.) There are no "new" werewolves as of yet, as Xerxes Coda is researching and trying to create new ones, but they're missing the crucial first subject DNA and the necessary successful, natural mutation (i.e. the one found in Russell's strain of the virus, and possibly found in others).

4.) When the present werewolves shift forms, however, it is rarely of their own doing or desire- VERY few have that ability, but rather the reaction to some external, antagonistic stimuli- being attacked, perhaps for example. In their form, they basically become ferocious wolves that when standing upright can reach up to 7 1/2 feet in height, if not taller in some extreme cases.

5.) The "new" werewolves being developed by Xerxes Coda are in fact going to be those that have vanished. They systematically are choosing homeless people, people with no family, or simply insignificant members of society as their target test group. And that is going to become an objective of the protagonists in the story- to free those kidnapped people. And those that have been turned into werewolves will be "human" in varying degrees as a result of being exposed to a variety of strains of the virus and conditions, tests, etc. Some will still be relatively human and shift only in response to stimuli, like Russell, but there will be others who have either such a strong strain of the virus or such a bizarre version of it that they are indeed, barely human anymore. Some will keep their cognitive, critical human thought and ability to speak and others will have been stripped of it and turned basically into very controllable animals, some even will have lost their ability to talk. It is the more animalistic, more controllable ones that the protagonists will encounter, more than likely, as they progress and uncover things about Xerxes Coda's plans and race against the corporation to find the DNA and stay a step ahead.

Hope this helps. Excellent questions^__^

And to everyone else, you may want to look at the answers I gave, they may give you some additional information about the story. And who knows, some of you may have been wondering the same thing yourselves.

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:10 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Name: Erin Taylor

Race: Infected human- Lycanthrope virus

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 135lbs

Hair: Brown, shoulder-length wavy hair

Eyes: Green

Pref. Clothing: Men's blue jeans, green shirt (somewhat form fitting but not too tight), and brown work boots. (boyish, I know)

Build: average size, is athletic

Pref. Weapon: Prefers hand-to-hand combat but has hardly ever been in a fight. Can use a gun if required, excellent aim but dislikes guns.

Personality/history: Erin is a loner in this world. Her mother and father barely had anything to do with her as a child. Her older brother practically raised her. She lived in the country most of her life. Hard work is no stranger to her, and she knows plenty of survival skills. When she was 20, her brother was shot and killed (this is why she doesn't like guns) She then struck out on her own, and it's been that way ever since. She doesn't have a permanent house, and she wanders around looking for whatever job she can get. She tends to stay away from large groups. Erin is a very nice and caring woman if you ever take the time to get to know her. She stands up for what she believes in. She is tough and assertive. Sometimes aggressive. She believes that women are as good as men.
Erin was recently bitten by a werewolf while out-and-about one day. (about two weeks ago) The bite has healed, and her body has fought off the virus so far, but will not be able to forever. She is beginning to show minor symptoms, such as aggression and a small increase in strength.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:57 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Ersska: approved, welcome aboard^^

Makla: depends. If he is an alcoholic, then I'm kinda tending to lean towards possible changing it, but I may still accept it. And the drugs HAVE to go. If you have any doubts or issues, perhaps see if you can use another character.

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:47 pm 

Name- Emma Jean
Age- 16
Race- Infected human- Lycanthrope virus
Hair- Dark brown, straight, down past shoulders, half fringe covering one eye
Pref. Clothing- Most of the time some kind of jeans and usually a short sleeved t-shirt but will vary on her mood and were she is going.
Eyes- dark brown (easily mistaked for black)
Build- Slim

Pref. Weapon- Knows how to use a gun but has a soft spot for close range objects and is skilled with daggers, throwing knives and anything she can hit someone with. Is also qutie acrobatic and good with hand to hand combat

Personality/history-Had a completly normal life. She was the youngest out of her brother and sister who were alot older than her and lived a normal life. She went kickboxing at the weekends and gymnastics at her school. She would hang around at a shop in town with freinds who accpeted her and took her mind of bullies from school. A kind, happy, hyper young girl who would always share especially food and sweets as she felt it was a nice thing to do. Can get paranoid at times due to school whether she was acceopted or being annoying even in places with close freinds were she was loved and accepted.
She was bitten while walking home alone from the shop as her freinds lived a different way. She got badly cut arms becuase of the attack and was bitten in the side. She has now quite gymnastic and kickboxing due to now having little outbursts were she will become aggressive but still goes to the shop though she has not told them about the attack and told them a lie about the injuries.
Has become quiet and withdrawn as she is scared of hurting someone and is having trouble fighting of the virus. Has moved away from her family, now living with a close freind and no longers contacts them.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:00 am 
Cererean Princess

I may be able to do this one but I have four RPs on the go at the moment and may not be able to get on the computer often.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:35 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Name: Emilya Songwrit
Race: Human (engineered)
History: Emilya was found outside of a wreck of a spacecraft on the eve of Christmas. One of her shoulders was nearly sheared off, and had to be completly reconstructed, the other side of her back with a wing with downy white feathers sprouting from it. Taken to a special school, founded by the spacecraft owner, (for he was facinated with her,) she learned to read lips at an early age and became an expert artist. She never goes anywhere without her notebook and quill, which is made to write in any color. She also was discovered to have a powerful grace with martial arts, and a proficiency in air and space flight. This leads many to belive her an early experiment of the Xerxes Coda Corporation, although the claims are mostly fluid.

Description: Her skin is slightly tanned, but has a certain brightness to it. Her eyes are a purple color and her hair a light shade of teal. She also has a single right wing of pure white feathers. A bag of art supplies, never leaves her side.

Weapons: A black diamond katana which is hung on her right side(same as her wing) as she is left handed.

Personallity: Light and cheerful, she often has a sense of humor drawing somewhat funny pictures of her few friends. She will usually only share this picture with the person whom was the subject of the personal ridicule.

I hope this is okay, I made some assumptions about the time frame, but nothing serious (via, if she was an experiment of Coda) please correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:15 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Name: Aranos Bozak
Race: Haldrak

Appearance: 6'3'' tall, average build. Physical appearance, looking very draconic yet humanoid with a muzzle, wings, tail, dragonlike legs/feet, clawed fingers and toes, has silvery scales they shimmer in any kind of light, sirrated teeth, a dragonlike eyes, blue in color.

He has increased strength, acute hearing, smell, and sight, all due to his draconic blood, he could hear the slightest footstep, but by no means could he hear a heartbeat even at the same distance of the footstep. His smell is better than any human's but is surpassed by some other races. His eyesight is 20x20. He breathes a cone of frost, able to freeze anything in the way up to 30 feet, his helmet on the front has a air tight vent that can open, and let him breath his icy breath.

He wears a space age powered suit, that is made of titanium outer skin, with a rubber-leathery jumpsuit underneath, perefectly fitting his body, claws, wings muzzle, tail and all. The metal around the wings and tail can 'disintegrate' so to speak by using nanites, and reintegrate using the same method. The suit as thrusters on the back to maneuver in vacuum. He is immune to any cold climate, but has a little more weakness to fre, and napalm. The helmet is unique, since because of his unusual head, it looks closed in with Titanium, except a small visor, but nothing could be far from the truth, inside the helmet is a HUD, giving him full view of his surroundings, not impairing his vision in the least. His armor has a personal shield, that lights up whenever something hits it. It'll shimmer blue for a second, and become invisible again.

Commander of a small war vessel known as the Unyielding Dawn, a missile cruiser, with four missle turrets, 1 on the top, bottom, right and left sides, two Ion Particle cannons on the sides of the Nose of the ship, and Numerous counter measure chemical lasers all of the ship for those pesky missiles. It is capable of re-entering atmosphere, and it only around 70 meters in length, and 50 meters at the widest part. It is fast, sleek and stealthy. It's armor is thinner of its bigger cousins, the Missile dreadnaughts, but the thing has a few Anti-ship plasma torpedoes attached to the hull, for disabling enemy capitol ships.

Weapons: A repeating Laser rifle is his weapon. It shoots yellow bolts of energy, able to blast through almost as body armor in just a few quick shots. He also has a small laser, that would be classified as a sub machine gun. http://the-junkyard.net/weapons-tribes2 ... %202&id=10 <- Laser Rifle
http://www.generalsjoes.com/images/revi ... cifi-1.jpg <- Laser SMG

If you see any problems with it, tell me, and I'll change it.

Last edited by Heavyman on Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:36 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Akira: Approved and you will the be the last Lycanthrope (save one who is joining and already has my permission to use one).

Dragonrider: if you have 4 going as it is, don't worry about this one. Much as I would like to have you on board, I need people who can commit to this (which means posting more than you probably would be able to).

Jish: Approved, welcome aboard^^

Heavyman: Looks good, my only worry si that he appears (and you can correct or reassure if I am wrong on this) that he may be a just a TAD too powerful between the natural ice abilities and his gear. Of course, it may just be me, but that's kinda how it looks. Other than that, I really like. ^__^

ALL: Hopefully we'll be starting this soon, I'm still waiting on Consti's bios, Ex's internet to start working and Fyre to decide whether or not he wants to join. As a general announcement, I am closing the window for Lycanthrope characters. And I thought it a good time to lay down some ground-rules.

Ground Rules:
1.) No god-modding- this one should be obvious

2.) POST- there are two meanings to this rule. First one is to make sure you post more than once in a blue moon, lol. The second is to avoid what I call "crap posts". These are VERY short posts and some involve only dialogue. If you are going to take the time to post, make it substantail. I understand the quality over quantity rule, but in writing, those two actually work together quite well./ If you write a well thought out, well elaborated post, more often than not is is a pretty good length.

3.) HAVE FUN^^- this one's the most important

And for you other prospectives out there, I'm really sorry, but I have to cut it off here. There are two maybe three people who have my ok to post bios, but unless you KNOW and I've contacted you that you're one of them, sign up is closed. Sorry.

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:58 am 
The Broken One

k'snokey. i'm completely okay with changing the character to fit the requirements. i understand that drug use is something that should be monitored and i respect you for setting a line.

all right, though it will take away from the charcter a bit, he'll lose the alcohol and the drugs, including smoking. am i good now?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:22 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

you are, and I don't mind smoking really, when you said drugs I thought you meant... harder substances, if you get my drift.

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:38 am 

like rubber. or steel

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:40 am 

Name: KC
Race: Andorian

Appearance: think light from death note, but with blue skin and a less evil persona.

Pre. Weapon: he is an advocate of "the pen is mightier then the sword", but when in a tight spot his martial art expertise prove useful

Bio: KC, is moving up in the world, he's reported many events like the great rice famine, and the death of the last whale. all of these events have made history and it's his articles which have been cited as often as ever. recently he has been tipped off about something big happening with
Terra Nova, he is determined to break the story and cement himself in the annals of history. KC's parents are both dead, natural causes for their deaths have been pointed to, but he's not so sure.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:41 am 
The Broken One

oh i did mean harder stuff. i just forgot to mention in the bio that he also smokes almost non-stop. yeah, one of those. *shrugs* but i can take that out too.
its up to you, really.

Offline Profile