Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:20 pm

Post subject: Stormmaw the dragon. (Practice RP)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:45 pm 
The king of kings

Location: in my house on the internet.....what a useless question
Deep in the town of Rakuade, a town Covered in Dragon riders & their valiant steed lies a legend bigger than any other "Stormmaw" a Pernese Dragon. All is calm untill an army of "evil" Hilaun invade Rakuade, an army of brute force and strenghth. The leader of the Hilaun an Amphiptere dragon (Fandr) is pressured by the forces of evil leaving Rakuade a wreck. It is up to Stormmaw and the remaining towns people to save the face of humanity, they can only do this with the help of couragous riders, only they can help. Unfortunately their plans pass and Stormmaw is forced to move south, the Hilaun have taken over!
Many years later a wise rider meets with Stormmaw and to his surprise his long lost brother was a victim to Fandr's evil destruction and decides to seek revenge. But they cannot do this alone, they need the help of anyone willing to form an alliance and capture this evil menace.

Wanted chars
Stormmaws rider
Other dragons,riders etc.
Mages
And others.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:46 pm 
The king of kings

Name: Stormmaw
Race: Dragon (pernese)
Height: All fours- 4ft 7 Back legs (upright)-9ft 3
Weight: 600 lbs
Appearance:slender yet masculine, Dark blue pernese dragon Pic
History/social background: See firs post
Magical abilities: Fire breathing (Very skilled compared to other dragons)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:43 pm 
Cererean Princess

I've used Elildail for every dragon riding RP.

Name: Elildail
Race: Elf
Height: 6"4
Weight: 7 stone
Appearance: Slim and attractive, don't let her appearance fool you. She can have a dagger up at your neck in a second.
History/social background: Born in the town, she was born next to Stormaw as he hatched. She was bonded to him and they grew up together in Rakuade.
Magical abilities: Close to Nature, can talk to animals.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:48 pm 
The Broken One

i'll use this guy.

Name: Gaitta "Torch"
Species: Bronze Magnus
Eyes: Orange-red
Size: 6' 2" at the shoulder
Weight: 679 lbs

Attributes: Young but strong like a bull ox. Unfortunatly, has no breath weapon. Relies mostly on brawns, not brains, but can be smart (more like 'smart ass') when needs be. Not much on endurance but fast and powerful when sprinting.

Appearance: (will post a picture soon)
All muscle. Sports the fiery red of an adolescent. His scales haven't even begun to turn bronze yet. Orange wings and chestnut mane. Has two straight head spikes and two curled head spikes and a nose spike. Tail has two prongs.
Sports three parallel scars across his neck.

Personality: Sarcastic and always ready with a smart or hurtful remark. Very loyal to those he gets attached to. Not much in the brains department, at least on outside the box thinking. Overly social and always wants to be the center of attention.
Hot headed and full of himself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:11 pm 
The king of kings

Cheers you guys, i thought no one would post, considering i made it up on the spot when i had a few beers. :?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:00 pm 
Sonic Fanatic

ill join, i have nothin better to do.

Name: Flying wolf
Species: Human (Indian)
Eyes: Violet (Dark Blue)
Weight: 210 lbs
Attributes: Strong as a berserker, handy with almost any weapon, but fairly slow
Magical abilities: is able to use fire in all of its forms.
History: Was a mercenary working for the Hilaun, but quit when they attacked an innocent village and slaughtered the children. Now is a freelancer who is willing to take down the Hilaun even if it costs him his life.
Appearance: unknown, always enshrouded in various clothes and weapons.

I just want to try a new RP

(I have been away, but am back now)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:30 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Name: Desi
Species: Half-elf

Height: about 6` 2``
Weight: about 9 and a half stone
Physical description: Waist length blond hair tied back with a braid falling forward over his shoulder. Grey eyes. Almost always looks tired. Thin but quick and agile. Not excessive strength but not weak either. Wears tattered leather three-quarter length shorts and a green shirt which is usually open revealing his pale chest which never seems to tan. Wears a pendant with a small claw from an unknown animal and gloves made from a material that looks suspiciously like skin (don't worry it's not actually :wink: ). A single purple scar travels across his back from right shoulder to left hip.

Weapons: Bow and stout quarterstaff with a spiral carved into each end, both worn on his back though he often uses the staff as an aid for acrobatics/travelling etc.

Magic: Desi is not especially skilled in any area of magic, taking a jack-of-all-trades approach to studies of the arcane
Soul Blades: is able to conjure blades for the ends of his staff
Shroud: By calling on memories of his own and possibly others he can create a fearful presence in the area around him
Basic Telepathy: Self explanatory but he has to be allowed into the reciever's mind as he is not skilled enough to break mind defences
Fireball: Smallish balls of fire
Icy touch: Can freeze water
Can heal small superficial wounds
Thunder and Lightning: Can generate electric shocks of varying power and loud booms, seperatley (sp?) or together

Personality/History: Grew up as a hunter-gatherer on his own since he was 10. Got into a fight with a young dragon who gifted him with the scar on his back. Since then he has learnt to respect all nature especially dragons. He will generally stand up for the underdog but only as long as they are the underdog, he generally dislikes authority and will often rebel against anyone who tries to control him by force or against his will. However he is totally unable to assume the role of leader himself and has caused the break up of other-wise strong groups before. His trust is hard to gain but get it and you have it for life, he finds it hard to hold a grudge unless you really hurt him.

Sorry about long post but haven't done this for a while and wanted to make sure I got it right.

Please tell if I need to change anything or add more detail

Offline Profile