Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:43 pm

Post subject: OOC: Ceridian: Keys of World
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:41 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Role-call for everyone already joined, please repost your characters. For any newcomers read the following:

In the past adventure, a group of seven strangers were captured and taken to an underground facility, conducting strange experiments, deadly ones. All of the chosen, by chance or otherwise, had recieved a strange letter and ring, the latter with the power to unlock metal locks. The letter explained a desperate future with a dying sun and a sufficating, panicy government on the verge of breakdown. A lord of chaos appeared and praized the escapee's for defeating a beast in the facility's sewer upon their escape and gave them each a gift and a mission to protect her. By finding the Keys of World and fending off Law's minions can they only hope to save the strange and magical world of Ceridian.

Additional details will come as we fully explore the world. Any Questions?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:26 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Name:kaosu Yang((kay-os-oo yang))(usually sais her name is chaos)
Race:fey
Appearence:average height for a female, maybe a bit shorter but its unnoticable.She has dark purple hair which is usually put up and has been mistaked for black and dark blue eyes.She has black symbols tattooed up both her arms from her hands to her shoulders which she has no idea about and black swirly markings across her face.She has purple wings which are shiny and mostly seethrough and shaped like dragonfly wings.
Weapons:dagger and sword which are rarely used except in emergencies
Skills:Melee,sneaking,magic and acrobat.
Sub Skill:lock pick
Trait:Unstable Karma
Her magic is that she has power to create chaos and law(dark and light, ying and yang ect.)She can create dark and light energy which she can create into balls of energy to throw at people causing them damege or small amounts of healing to the area she aimed it at and she can shroud herself in darkness or blind her enemies temporarily.She can also use her power over chaos to cause people chaos or bad luck.(shes uses the dark energy more often than the light so her powers with light are weaker)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:31 pm 
Cererean Princess

What do you mean. Do I have to read all of Ardan: A dying sun?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:34 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Not if you don't want to the last few pages and the opening in the OOC should be enough.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:39 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Name: Aluillea Sheane (a-lil-lee-a shane)
Race: Werewolf
Hair: Has short brown hair (kinda boyishly cut, in fact, she has been mistaken for a boy on several occassions, doesn't mind though)
Eyes: has blue-green eyes with a hint of yellow in them
Height: 5'7"
Description: is slim but surprisingly strong, fair skin, mischievious (loves seeing how much she can get away with), indepedent, stubborn, hates sexist comments, tomboy, can control her changing, wears a white long sleeve/loose sleeve shirt that fits her well in the middle though (not too loose not too tight) (it's tucked in) and loose black pants and black men's boots, and has a wide red sash tied around her waist
Werewolf form - is gray with a white patch on the lower part of her belly (kinda plain, i know), can walk on her back legs (she's kinda like the werewolves in Van Helsing, but smaller), when standing on her back legs she is only about 5'10"
History (optional): She had the perfect life. Her family knew she was a werewolf and accepted her anyway. She is the youngest child of a very wealthy family, so she always had everything she needed. She got married and moved away when she was 20. Her husband died 4 years afterward of cancer. Has been on her own ever since. Still keeps in touch with her family and visits them every now and then.
Weapon(s): has a pair of sais (sp?) that she keeps tucked into her sash at her sides, is pretty good with a sword too, knows a little healing magic
Anything else: She hates her werewolf side and has learned to control the change and her werewolf behavior to a certain extent. Will change if anger enough or if someone knows a spell that changes her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:27 pm 
Cererean Princess

Name: Narinsi
Race: ShapeShifter and Shifter
Description: Can look like anything
History (optional): Born in the year 100, Narisi has see the gradual decline in the state of the planet.
Weapon(s): His/her Shapeshifting and Shifting ability. She/he can materialise behind enemies and kill them with her/his to daggers.
Anything else: Shifting allows the person to change their location in time, space, and vibration.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:18 pm 
Guardian of Mileenia

If this is the Arden Sun one, Im gonna have to drop out.
Too many forums to browse as well and I havent kept up.
Im sorry Jish

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:49 pm 
The Broken One

Name: Jaciynth of Moon Isle
Species: Ayja (sounds like the country Asia)
Hair: Pitch black
Eyes: Black
Skin: Black
Height: 6' 5"
Weapons: Black magic, Shaman magic, long spear.
Skills: Stealth, magic, and music.
Description: long, wiry hair that stops in the middle of his back with a ponytail. Appears human because of a crystal amulet about his neck. Has tattoos with bizarre designes all over his body. wears bone and shell necklaces, bracelets, and anklets. Doesn't wear shoes. Clothes are made of deer hide.
Other: has a bizarre sense of right and wrong. he doesn't talk much and only when he thinks it necessary. not shy but hates being pointed out as different.

Name: Tarya of Sun Spire
Species: Ayja
Hair: Honey blonde
Eyes: Gold
Skin: Cream
Height: 6' 5"
Weapons: Holy magic, Shaman magic, long bow.
Skills: Healing, magic, and music.
Description: Tarya's long, flowing hair is held in a braid that extends to her waist. It is decorated with tiny honey sapphires. She wears a flowing, cream colored robe that is also decorated with the sapphires. She wears a crystal about her neck that makes her form human.
Other: She is kinda to all, even to those who do not deserve it. It is also very hard to offend her.
She is the opposite and yet the same as Jaciynth.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:30 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Heh, sorry Crimsan you couldn't have planned that better. So, DragonRider, you get his Kinetic powers, which is alot like what you already have with 'shifting' but takes a bit more concentration and you are moving really fast not changing Space and Time.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:25 pm 
Cererean Princess

Fine.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:55 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Okay jish here he is.

name: Skass Svenson

race: Half-Dragon

Human appearence: Dark green camo pants and a dark brown short sleeved shirt and both are made of a more advanced version of kevlar. Black combat boots. Long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. A beard and moustache. The beard hangs 7 inches below his chin and is tied.Symbol behind left ear. Angled features with pointed ears(think eragon after the dragon touched his hand.)

Dragon appearance: A golden bronze color. Stands 8 feet at the soulder and is0 20 heet long from head to tail. Wingspan of 36 feet. Traditional firebreather. He can change at will.

Background: Born into a mountain tribe with a symbol behind his left ear. It resembles a sitting dragon. He was taken in by a lone elf dragon rider.It is with this Drgaon rider he fused with a dragon.

Weapons: An improved AK-47 firing bullets that explode on contact. Magic powers but he need not speak the ancient language due to his blending.(for the way his magic works see "The Inheritance Trilogy").

Other: He is 304 years old

Last edited by manofthewolf on Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:23 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Thanks, now excluding crimsan, all we're missing is Tal. I think I'll go ahead and start, as I can't wait to get this going again.

And so the story continues, weeks later on the floating city of Suraki... (tomorrow, it shall).

Offline Profile