Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:45 am

Post subject: editted
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:42 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Ok! I edited it. Now, can I get a plot summary please?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:01 am 
Cererean Princess

Something has caused the Sun to go out, Vampires, led by a vampire lord, came out and started attacking people. A vampire called Mariah met up with a hybrid werewolf (who doesn't know he is one) called Tobias and a vamp hunter called Jason. They're currently at the headquarters of the vampire lord.

I intend to turn this into a film script, and not only so I can have an audition 'How Do You Solve A Problem Like Mariah', then shout 'Next!' when people wanting to be in the sound mof music come on lol.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: heh
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:08 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

lol, ok. I'll start roleplaying then!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:57 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
wow, dragonrider, ur a strange one at times, no doubt. sorry, jsut a random thought as i was reading.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:58 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

did you ever actually kill my char off? cuz if you didn't, I'll (re)join. and I'm a human, so... (unless...i remember something about turning me vamp. whatever. I like humanity :) )

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:31 pm 
Cererean Princess

You can return, you'll become human again later (but that's at the end). I have some good vamp and Lycan descriptions that I'll post.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:35 pm 
Cererean Princess

[creepy childs voice]Anybody there?[/creepy childs voice]

The offer still stands, people can still join. I've tailored my post to provide an entry point.

I seem to have misplaced my descriptions.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:13 pm 
Godsin Queen

awsome I've got the perfect character for this one! :D hope you like reading I've got some explaining to do lol!

He's one I haven't used for a while so be patient with me please!
hope he passes, I'm not willing to do any changes to him because he's you know part of one of my book and betraying the character would total mess with my writting mojo lol!

He's a type of vampire but not quite a vampire. You see he's a vampirum, a person who is born a vampire, as a vampire prince. His father is the vampire Lord Krohane. He's very famous among other vampires so you may incoperate this into yur story if you like, I'd like you to see the details on him first. We'll say he's from annother realm so that his status doesn't effcet the plot ok.

Now to explain vampirums better, he's born from a human and a vampire not changed into a vampire, therfore he is half vampire, yet a true vampire in a way of speaking. The only way he can become a true vampire is to go though the family ritual to asend to the status of vampire lord. This involves him taking a bride and having his first drink of (virgen) untainted blood. He has yet to drink blood except for the blood of other lesser vampires. He has the blessing of the godess Mirravin (my god chacter) and the dagger soulus the vampire slayer that can only be used by those with vampiric blood. (ironic huh?).

He has taken a half human half elf known as Cleeishies to be his bride, who married him willingly (which the explination of this occurance will be in my book so please be patient I'm working on getting it finished and published as fast as I can i promise!) Unfortunatly the two lost each other in what is know as the slayer war (also might be a book in the making and don't want to ruin the plot) and he now wanders around aimlessy in search of his lost love. Thus this is how he's found his way to the realm yur story takes place. I would love to do some kind of group book together with the rps here if possible in relation to this character's story! I think that would be awsome fun! anywho he's famous for basicaly his whole life story,and being the only vampire lord who is still a Vampirum. Anywho here's my charcter profile sorry if I've bored you to death with my silly rantings and big ideas! lol!

Name: Ivan Borous Kristone

Race: Vampirum

complextion: very very pale

eyecolor: violet

height: 6ft

frame build: slim yet slightly masculan

weight: 150 Ib

haircolor/style: jet black and shaggy, is short in the front curls around his round boyish face and gets longer the further around the back of his head, which get's to be a little longer than shoulder lenght which he usually wears in a pony tail tied by a red strip of cloth, this seems to have some meaning behind it but noe one is quite sure what.

cloths: he is most commonly seen wearing a black trench coat and a pair a worn blue jeans acompianied with and elagant blue dress shirt and kneen high golden buckled boots.

wepones: he dule whilds the soulus, a dagger carved from dogwood with the hilt carved into the figure of an angel holding up the hilt. Made to slay vampires, but useless in all but the hands of a vampire. And the Tearbeth a holy blade bless by the holy maiden Mirravin. These blades were given to him by the Godess Mirravin for unknow reasons. Either way he will battle with nothing else.

Personalty: he seems slightly cocky, and mischeif at times but it seems it's more of a shell he holds up rather well to hide the fact that he's rather gental and shy, and not very social. Which is very unvampire like.

ok there it is am I aproved? and if so anything I need to know before I join?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:22 am 
Cererean Princess

Welcome onboard!

Anything you need to know will be in the OOC and the RP. Make sure you read the last page of the RP (you don't need to read the rest because your character won't know it anyway) and just skim read the character descriptions in the OOC.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:24 pm 
Godsin Queen

ok sounds good!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:31 pm 
Cererean Princess

Although I think Eternal Twilight is living (or dying) up (or down) to its name, and remaining suspended in that Twilight between death and life.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:20 pm 
G.E.E.K.

I can't remember if I ever officially killed off my character (Minx if you don't know or don't remember). If any of you find my character's death post, please repost it here, Thanks.

I am thinking of rejoining this, though. (With a new character of course). I can't right now though, I have my hands kinda full.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:15 am 
Cererean Princess

You can join. As my character (tightly based on my realife character, down to every non-magical detail) says, the more the merrier (I was refering to the people in my little group. I don't remember which page I put that on, though...)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:09 pm 
Matrix Operator

Once we enter the building, what happens?

Oh, by the way, I'm back.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:50 am 
Cererean Princess

Welcome back.

Well I don't know. My way around the building.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Character request: Eternal Twilight
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:49 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Can I rejoin with my previous character, updated to be undead? You guys never actually checked her vitals, she could have theoretically been turned into a vampire during/after the battle.

I don't know the rules on this, so if it's against any of them I can start off with a fresh sheet.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:16 pm 
Matrix Operator

Sure, just repost your updated character sheet here, I guess.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:37 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Here is my character as well:

Name: Myrtle Kyrrsk
Race: Vampire (Hemo Sapien)
Nationality: Eskimo American
Description: Myrtle was saved from an early death by a vampire shortly after she was left by the adventurers earlier, and as such now she is pale and fanged, unlike her earlier self. She stands at an average height, and is slightly built. Generally she wears a tee-shirt with jeans, her mother's thick wool and sealskin coat draped over her shoulders like a cape. It doesn't keep her too cool though, but she refuses to give up her mother's coat, no matter how stifling it might get. Besides that, she wears a mechanic's belt as she loves to build and tinker with devices, more often then not her spear gun. Also a holster for her spear shooter is belted to her back.

Weaponry: A powerful, kinetically powered, spear shooter. The device has the capability to be used as a grappling hook, with spikes that shoot out of the head to lock itself in place. Generally she carries five collapsible spears, complete with synthi-rope. Besides that she carries a heavy monkey wrench, that is quite useful in melee, and a handful of other tools within her tool belt.

I think everything is in order, we good?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:10 am 
Cererean Princess

What? Weh? Yeah, it's fine.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:57 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Hey there, figured I'd give this story a try. Here's my favorite character.

Name: Jack the Runemaster
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 193
Build: Heavy Athletic. (Like a runner who does a little bit of weight training.)
Hair: Long, blonde. Generally not too clean. Also has a long beard, also not clean.
Eyes: Green.
Nationality: Nordic.
Physical Characteristics: The man's body is covered in runic tatoos, all interconnected by lines and swirls. His right pinky finger lies limp on his hand, occasionally twisting at odd angles.
Weapons: His hands. The runes coating his body grant certain powers and abilities. Some are listed here:
The pattern of swift water flowing over a streambed, the rune of flowing water speeds the movements of the runemaster.
The pattern that heated coals make in the air above them, the rune of glowing coals grants the runemaster bonus damage with his unarmed attacks.
The pattern left in the air by the passage of sparks from a fire, the rune of leaping sparks lightens the body and aids the jumps of a runemaster.
The pattern of mangrove roots in brackish swamp water, the rune of the mangroves grants the runemaster immunity to non-magical poisons and diseases.
The pattern of rings that develop within the trunk of an oak as it ages, the rune of the oaks grants the runemaster a natural armor.
The pattern that the energy flowing through perfectly-crafted steel creates, the rune of perfect steel is tattooed to the back of a runemaster’s hands, allowing him to deal lethal or nonlethal damage with his unarmed attacks. (He makes the choice each time he attacks).
The pattern flame leaves in the wake of grasslands fire, the rune of raging flames grants the runemaster quicker land speed.
The pattern that results from heavy starlight upon rock, the rune of starlight allows the runemaster to foresee those attacks that are aimed at him
Jack also carries a hunting knife for utility purposes.

Clothing: Generally, his clothes aren't visible. He usually wears a heavy cloak of mixed furs. However, when he needs to fight, meditate, or just show off, the cloak can be dropped to reveal that he is barechested beneath, with a pair of tightly woven pants (like jeans) and heavy boots.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:22 pm 
Matrix Operator

Huh... interesting. We're almost towards the end of the RP, but you can jump in, maybe as someone else who's after the Vampire Lord.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile