It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:25 pm

Book reading Rp do or don't
don't 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
do 75%  75%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 4
 Post subject: Book reading Rp?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:34 pm 
Godsin Queen

I was thinking, since there are quite a few of us we are writing books and need criticts, since we trust each other not to steal our works, why not set up a little story telling thread or something of the sort? You know Like say I put a piece of my book or something like that, and everyone who wants to can critic it while in chracter. And we can take turns putting oour stories on the chopping block to seek judgment. since it would still be a rp I though being in chracter would only make sence. It's wierd I know but please tell me what you think of my idea.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:59 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

It sounds fun. It would be a fun way to get crittics. As long as it was done right i think it would be a good idea.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:56 am 
Cererean Princess

What about the idea I've got of turning good RPs into films?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:45 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

for the film thing: you would have to get the written and signed permission of every person who had a character in it, the mod of the thread, and the director of the forums. all in all a huge hassle.

for the story thing: would we have to write out the books or could we outline them cuz I would outline all the books floating in my head, but it would take a LOOOOONG time to write them out. or am i just not getting this? other option: making rp threads with setting, characters and beginning of book and let people choose their characters

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:44 pm 
Godsin Queen

Well, I think that whoever is hosting the story at the time can do it however they wnat to you putting down a chapter or two or putting out an entier outline! or ever turning it into a kind of scripted Rp. What ever the person getting their story criticed wants to do really. I would have already started the thread myself but as most of you know thats been a bit hard for me lately.

Please some one volenter and set it up for me, you can even take the honors of doing you story first. I trust you guys not to fight each other over the spot. Not that I expect it to be a big enough deal to have a dispute over. I look forward to seeing how this developes if it does go anywhere, and I can't wait to get my own story criticed if I ever get ahold of a working computer I can actuly use regularly.

Offline Profile