Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:54 pm

Post subject: OOC: A Second Chance...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:16 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
The frozen tundra of the afterlife. A cold twilit state between Alpha and Omega, the 'Eternal Plane' where only feelings and memories offer passage through its depths. But, as with all dimensions, there are holes in the system of recycling souls, namely Demi-Gods. These rogue celestials create their own world within the crags of the plain, making a place where souls are attracted and used to the sub-lords' whims; only a few are trustworthy, and can truely offer the real prize of life after death.

Okay, covered the overlook of the story. You are a hero, dead, but once hailed for great deeds of some kind. The dimension created by this particular Wannabe-Diety forms you into the animal your person most resembals on the inside(Try and have fun with this, something you wouldn't normally do). Also, you are each allowed one prize possesion from the real world(Can be a weapon, or just something your char holds dear). It can be equilly warped, or left the same, your choice. As for your character description, I would prefer you fill out all the following for Character Development:

Name:*
Pre-mortum Description:
Post-mortum Description:*
Pre-mortum History:
Cause of Death:*

* marks required info

Well, other than that, I'll only allow one set of duplicate animals, though sadly, dragons aren't allowed for obvious reasons. Any questions? Here's my own Char:

Name: Aross Kerinsen
Pre-mortum Description: Green eyes and Jet black hair framed his thin but determined face. He used to always have a small clay instrument attached to his ear, telling him of the tasks he must complete. His garb was light in color, but covering, to shield from the harsh sands and sun. He carried a silver claw on a chain, which he uses as a weapon, among other things.
Post-mortum Description: A green haired, black eyed dog. His stature is broken, still hurt from the betrayal. He wears his old claw as a leash around his neck, the chain wrapped all around one leg, streatching down to the paw. He lost the clay instrument, but coated his ear in mud to remind him of it.
Pre-mortum History: A desert warrior who transversed many a world. He searched and searched for a mysterious princess who betrayed him and became his demise. She didn't kill him, though she gave him a poison to walk the stars forever. His heart didn't last the devistation, however and he eventually treaded the path to the afterlife.
Cause of Death: A Broken Soul

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:26 pm 
Cererean Princess

Name: Narcida
Post-mortum description: A giant hawk. Her feathers are golden.
Cause of death: Suicide. She was locked up and treated horribley until she just jumped out of the window.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:43 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

i was really tempted to be a squirrel LOL

Name:Gina rain
Pre-mortum Description:Was a young pretty girl with long black hair and white eyes. She would wear all white mostly t-shirt and trousers and a cloak.Was loyal to her friends and boyfriend but was also protective and quite sly at times. She had a bracelet that she kept on at all times that was silver and was designed like a vine wrapped around her wrist with a silver love heart with angel wings as the main part of it.
Post-mortum Description:Is a pure white fox except for her black feet and black eyes. Her braclet is around her neck like a collar and is still as beautiful as when she first got it and fits around her neck perfectly. Is still deeply upset and heartbroken.
Pre-mortum History:Was called away from her boyfriend and friends to help get rid of some evil that was causing large problem in another part of the land. She was gone for many months but still kept the bracelet from her boyfriend on as she loved him dearly and believed he would be waiting for her like he promised. One day however she got a message from him saying that maybe they should wait until they have more chance to be with each other and when the time is right though whether that would be when she came back was unknown. Heartbroken she felt all her energy go away. She felt like she could do nothing but still refused to take of the braclet he had given her even though he had abandoned her. In the end she died, depressed and still in love with him.
Cause of Death:Broken heart

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:45 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
I don't mean to be pushy, but could you elaborate a bit, dragon-rider? You should at least put down a full sentence to a paragraph. What color are the bird's eyes for example?

On the other hand, good char, Akira, though I hope everybodies character doesn't die of a broken heart... That'd be a bit too serious than what this is supposed to be.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:57 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

hehe sorry broken heart was first thing that came to mind

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:58 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

'Tis okay. A common ailment, especially in storytelling.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:10 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Sounds fun, but will we be fighting? or is this just a do what you want when you want RP?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:46 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

A bit of fighting, not too much though, anybody else going to give this a shot?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:55 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

ok im making this up on the spot and am only joining cause im supposed to be getting my comp back for good within the week.Also, a note of warning to all who have played eve-online ill be doing a bit of copying.

Name: Kin Akmarr
Age: A few centuries though he was 32 upon his first cryogenetic sleep.

Pre-mortum description: 6'7" 224lbs Black hair with briliant blue-silver eyes though they are usually covered by his full bodied black robe. He wore black gloves at all times.

Post-Mortum description: An 8' high at the shoulder bear with black fur. His eyes are dark blue. Stands at 12'.

Pre-Mortum History: An Amarrian Space captain who realized the cruelty he enacted on others while in the service and retired to be a simple miner with his old Omen class cruiser. He was a hero among miners by using his advanced military weapons to defend against space pirates.

Cause of death: Ship destroyed while in cryogenetic sleep a pirate battlesruiser uncloaked and fired on his ship and destroyed it before the onboard computer woke him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:08 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Most of us arn't going to be nearly that large, but okay. It's not like were going against each other.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:45 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

eh i just like really REALLY big animals and i decided on a bear cause its something i wouldn't usually pick. Anyway my guy is docile. Mostly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:18 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

*Snickers* Well from the history he sounds more like a heroic teddy bear to me, I mean, he doesn't sound gruff and mean when he regrets his violent acts. Doesn't really fit his character, you know?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:28 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

i had a pic my friend drew of a teddy bear with a gun in mind when i came up with him

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:34 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Well anyway, if we can get one more char, I'll start it. Five should be enough.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:29 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Name: Brighid
Pre-M Description: redhead, medium height, graceful and small, usually wore dark colors, very spiritual, wore a large silver earring on her left ear (think Bajoran here) that had charms and runes representing each part of her spirit.
Post-M Description: a black horse (Arabian) with a red streak in her forelock, still has the earring, with a new charm of a horse, about 4 ft tall at the withers (shoulders), very graceful and wild
Pre-M History: She was very spiritual in a secular town, and regarded as somewhat of a witch (although she only grew healing herbs, many people came to her for love potions and the like, which she never made). When a strange group of men all in black arrived, they announced themselves as witch-hunters and she was brought to trial, found guilty, and executed.
Cause of Death: burning at the stake

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:32 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Well, no reason not to start 'er up so, I will do so first thing tommorrow, when I am feeling a little less tired.

Edit: Okay, started, feel free to post.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:03 pm 
Solitary Serpent

I would like to join if it's not too late. But I'm afraid that when the holiday hits, I won't be able to post hardly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:28 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

That's alright, I'm having a bit of trouble myself, but it doesn't have to take off right away. Feel free to join.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:41 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ok. I get a character up ASAP.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:28 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ok, here t is. It might not be the best. I'm just making it up as I go.

Name: Solstice Rasia
Pre-mortum Description: 5'7, light brown wavy hair down to her shoulders (usually kept in a ponytail, numerous braids, or even dredlocks), unique style of dress with odd color and accessory combos, fair skin with a few freckles here and there, blue/gray eyes. She always wore a locket with the pictures of her deceased mom and dad inside.
Post-mortum Description: A skunk with blue eyes, has one thin white stripe going down her back and tail, it goes to form a ring on her forehead (like a halo), her front right paw is bright pink, the rest of her paws and her nose are sprinkled with bright green 'freckles', her locket is now a silver band wrapped around the lowest inch of her tail (the part where the tail meets the back) (this squishes the tail and then it fans out afterwards)
Pre-mortum History: Solstice was a vibrant young woman with a lust for life. She loved everything and everyone she met. She worked for the government. She was brilliant with computers and could hack or program anything from odinary computers to missiles and satellites. Her main work dealt with homeland security.
Cause of Death: She was killed by her boyfriend who turned out to be a spy.

Anything else needed? Anything needed to be explained better?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:54 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Nope, all good. Feel free to post, you are probably waking up in a corner of the temple right now..

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:02 pm 
Solitary Serpent

That was my thought.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:28 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Name: Grey
Pre-mortum Description: TBA
Post-mortum Description:
When he is human-like, his name does well to describe him. He has grey eyes with silver hair. He stands at average height (5'11") with a just-decent build. His clothes consist of tattered robes that -although having once been black and white- now after much use are but varying shades of grey. Finally, he has 6 tattered wings.
Animal wise, think of a really big eagle (Haast's Eagle, actually) with tarnished-silver colored feathers.
Pre-mortum History: TBA
Cause of Death: He fell... :)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: OOC: A Second Chance...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:22 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Name: Marlune
Pre-mortum Description: Memory lost at death
Post-mortum Description: A small ocelot with a bad temper, doesn't really like to meet new people. Has a daggertail wrapped around his left foreleg, extending across his back, and wrapping around his tail.
Pre-mortum History: Memory lost at death
Cause of Death: Unknown

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:24 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Bahamut, you're accepted, and you are too, Dragon444, though, what is an ocelot?

Offline Profile