Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:28 pm

Post subject: Permafrost IIV
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:14 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
The year is 2119, the month, December, the day, 21. The world is forever changed, as the first bomb drops. Hundreds fell soon after, wiping out 91/100 of the world's population, and decimating the wildlife and nearly the rest of the humans with the harsh Ice Age after. The peoples of the world are dwindling, so franticly close to the edge... A city on the edge of the world... An Antartic Colony called Permafrost IIV...

The colony was established some 20 years prior to the holocaust. It was to be similar to a space station, to be used simply as a research institute, not to be lived in perminently; but situations change, and so did the research outpost. Peoples seeking refuge from the world and it's fueds fled here to this 'middle ground', bringing with them the conflicts that seperate them, but more importantly, and definitly more powerfully a united cause: to survive.

The situation of the colony currently is this: food supplies are low, though a bit of the wildlife has rebuilt itself as traveling nomads of hairy animals. The hydrogen engines have been ground down to their core, without the facilities to rebuild them. The oil reserves, meant for emergency only have been overdrawn, and finally the colony is soon to be without electricity, heat, and life. A group has been assembled from Perma's depths. An expodition that the very survival of the human race survives upon, to find supplies on the surface with the few experamental weapons and devices the colony was provided with, and to bring hope to those who have none...

P.S.: The name 'Permafrost IIV' was a mistake, a flaw on the satalite scourged map. It was named for a simple human mistake, the thing that destroyed the Earth, a human mistake.

P.S.S: What say you? Worth a try?

Char's can consist of humans, muties, and possibly cyborgs. Here's the character sheet:

Name:(First and last)
Description:*
History:*
Weaponry: (Be imaginative, remember this stuff can be high tech)
Anything else: (whatever you hadn't elaborated on...)

*Must be more than a sentance, but no more than two paragraphs

Name: Myrtle Kyrrsk
Description: She stands at an average height, and is slightly built. Generally she stays wrapped up in a thick wool and sealskin coat, as the temperature is harsh. It doesn't keep her too warm though, but she refuses to give up her mother's coat, no matter how cold it gets. Besides that, a mechanic's belt is nessisary to keep the ice-drilling tools in top condition. Also a holster for a spear shooter is belted to her back.

History: Her family fled from Canada when the U.S. officially declared itself in a state of war. They were afraid for their baby, still in her mother's belly. Her mother died, the toll of the journey and the labor of childbirth too much for her body to handle. Myrtle survived though, and lived with her Eskimo father in Permafrost untill one day when she was 12: he never returned from his fishing expodition, searching desperatly for an untainted water source. She took up his stead, working hard to provide the colony with the hardy, mutated fish and seal.

Weaponry: A powerful, kineticly powered, spear shooter. The device has the capability to be used as a grappling hook, with spikes that shoot out of the head to lock itself in place. Generally she carries five collapsable spears, complete with synthi-rope. Besides that she carries a heavy monkey wrench, that is quite useful in melee.

There we go, not too origional, but worth your time.

Last edited by Jishdefish on Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:12 am 
Cererean Princess

You havn't specified character types so I'll use Raten from the wasteland RP here

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:59 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Yeah, I fixed that now, anyways, put a bit more thought into his history and description and post him here and he'll be fine.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:22 am 
Cererean Princess

What do you mean?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:35 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Just adapt his char profile to fit this:

Name:(First and last)
Description:*
History:*
Weaponry: (Be imaginative, remember this stuff can be high tech)
Anything else: (whatever you hadn't elaborated on...)

*Must be more than a sentance, but no more than two paragraphs

It's not that hard to understand. :roll:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:51 pm 
Cererean Princess

Raten is an adopted name so he doesn't have a last one. Unless you mean Experiment 1024376.

Name: Raten
Age: Unknown (due to the fact that he is a shifter, he heals himself and never ages)
Description: Tall, dark haired, blue eyes, short hair, looks 17 something,
History: Born during the holucoust, he was taken by the government and transformed into a living weapon. They augumented his psychic abilities and added blasters to his weaponry. He was to powerful for them and escaped. He made his way to perma and settled in. He helps guard perma from attacks.
Weapons: Blaster, Mind Blast,

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:29 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Okay, now if I could get some more peoples....

DragonRider, You're accepted by the way, though you should add more to his description, like clothes, skin complection, accent, ect.

Offline Profile