Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:22 pm

Post subject: MYTHISIS the overlord
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:50 pm 
Godsin Queen

Background:

Darkness, when used for the wrong reasons it can destroy everything in it's path with no mercy granted. So when darkness threatens the very existance of everything there is to be and is. Of course, no one plans on just sitting and watching it happen.

Warriors taken from acrossed the many realms are chosen to fight this darkness. Each are given a gift to aid them, each with it's own unuqie ability. Along with this they are told that they must slay a great creature known as Mythisis. Their sucess at this Mission could mean the rise or the fall of the entire univirse.

Storyline:

You start out in a room full of people that you've never seen before. obliviouse to where you are or how you got there. You notice a strange cloked figure standing on a pedistal above all the rest holding a scroll of some sort. You can tell it's a man because his long snowy white beard that sticks out of his robes. Suddenly he steps down from his pedistail and, and begens to talk to certain ideviduals who follow him afterwards. After a while he walks up to you and tells you to follow too, so you do.

He leads you and the other to a smaller room. He hands you and the others a small envlope and give you a few brife instructions to follow.

You have just be chosen from hundereds of people from evey realm you could ever think of. The reason you were chosen, was form your skills, heart,detrimination,kindness,inteligents, and uderstanding of things. Your mission if you so choose to do it, requirers all of these skills and much much more. You are to work together as a team. The fact of the matter is, what I am about to ask you to do may very well, claim your life. the Man paused for a moment and took a deep breath.

You begen to wonder more and more about what this "mission" must be. some one else must of been thinking the same because they shouted out" what is this Mission all ready old geezer?"
What is your Mission you say? It is the most hornorable mission you could ever take. Your mission would be to slay Mythisis, a demon so powerful he threatens the very existants of our uinvirse.

Mythisis, the name sounded familar, but you couldn't quite place it. At the exact same time some else however did. " you mean the great big bad boggy man our mother used to warn us of when we were little. thats a fairy tale old man!" this same persone walks out shaking their head.

Is there anyone else who would like to leave? Now is the time to do so, for yo wil not have another chance to turn this mission down. The Robed man Declairs, you look around and no one else seems to move.

just to shorten this up.......you follow the man to meet a priestess and get a special gift to aid you in your quest. they send you out into this place you have never heard of and you get to know your fellow crewmates better. you run into a village where the people are nice and you spend the night there. You wake up in the middle of the night to find the village has been set on fire. you and you team try to save as many people as you can, unfortunatly you can't save them all but at least you do get most of them out in time. Later you find out that this was the work of one of Mythisis's henchmen. you track this henchmen all over the place and finally, to the overlord's lair and that is where you have your last battle, in the story. And get the bigg the end. what happens at the end and inbetween is all up to you.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:17 pm 
Godsin Queen

If you plan to join this RP please read all of the above and the following.

your character will be given a weapon or pendent/amulent, ect depending one what imformation you give. please sign up you chracter with the profile imfo given you may copy and past this imfo to your post to make things more convinent.

you may use any element of you own creation and use one of the follwing realms as you home realm.

Daron
Ertheran
Twilight
Ovarian
Dream

Name:

Home realm:

Height/Weight:

eye color:

Hair color/style:

Element:

description:

personality:

history:(make it short)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:52 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Name: Kaviatin Jolaitic
(Ca-via-ten) (Joe-lay-tic)

Home Realm: Twilight

Height/Weight: 200

Eye color: Aqua

Hair color/style: Black with a blue streak

Element: Water

Description: Kaviatin has long black hair with a blue streak running down the bane in front of his face. He has a "X" shaped scare on the left cheek of his face. He has on blue leather boots, blue pants, a blue shirt, and a blue leather vest. He wears a red headband around his forehead and a red belt around his waist which holds his two kunai named Havoc and Void. He has a blue pendent that he wears around his neck with the exact same symbol on it as my avatar. He has blue leather gloves on his hands. He has a deep comforting voice and the pupils in his eyes are the same shape as that of a dragon.

Personality: In short, Kaviatin is ambitious, tough, and kind.

History: Kaviatin's past is virtually unknown. He really doesn't talk about it because it is filled with love, pain, sorrow, and anger. His wife of 52 years was killed by an assassin who had mistaken his mark. In his pain and sorrow, Kaviatin hunted down and destroyed the assassin and the organization that hired him. Through, what many people thinks to be, Divine Intervention he was granted immortality.

Last edited by Kojack on Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:18 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Name: Sayn (pronounced Sane)

Home Realm: Daron

Height/Weight: 5'11''/180lbs

Eye Color: Light-turquoise

Hair Color/Style: Whitish-silver/ragged, excepting the 'rope' tied hair along his upper back.(sorry don't know what it's called)

Element: Lightning

Apperence: Sayn has light-turquoise eyes, with whitish-silver hair. As a spellcaster of considerable wisdom, he generally wears a worn black cloak. His face is wrinkled with age and keeps a trimmed Greyish-black beard, with a curved scar streatching along his right eyebrow from his brow to his right temple.

Personallity: Calm and Preserved. He keeps his opinion to himself until he sees fit to intervine.

History: As a spellcaster his magic is mainly procured from his Draconic Heritage. His past is shrouded in mystery, as he was orphaned at an early age, and since taken from the orphanage(at the age of twelve) to go to an Acadamy(a place where they train those few humans with the Gift of Magic). Since then he has become an expert in the field of magic, and made his living as a hired guard for various traveling merchants. He wishes to seek out his family, and seek the keys to his existance, but the answers have evaded him so far...

Anything Else: His Crossbow Pistol and Enchanted Staff(enfused with Dragon Blood) are his prized possesions and he never leaves them behind. His crossbow pistol has a squigly line shape including the handle but not including the bow itself. It is in good condition despite it's age and if it had any carvings they have long since worn off. And his Enchanted Staff is stained dark with age and has Draconic Runes engraved in it's red oak exterior, and is topped with (the item, whatever it is).

Last edited by Jishdefish on Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:24 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

(for being summoned from every realm imaginable it's funny to see only 5 available)

Daron
Ertheran
Twilight
Ovarian
Dream

Name: Fyre

Home realm: Ertheran

Height/Weight: 5'8", 11stn 3lbs

eye color: Red, they flicker a bit though

Hair color/style: Red with yellow streaks. spiked.

Element: Fire

description: Fyre wears dragonskin armour which protects him from most glancing blows. however it also contains his inner deamon. he is a half Balrog and at will can transform into a full balrog, however the drawback for this is when he returns to his normal human appearance he is greatly weakend. his balrog form will only last a short while too. he carries around a scimitar with a red pommel.

personality: quick to temper but quicker to do what's right. he's a Prince so his sense of leadership is strong. but if he is in a team he will always concede to those her deems worthy.

history:(make it short), the prince of the volcanic kingdom of volcania. it's unsure when in history Balrogs and humans interbed, one thought was it came from a result of some evil and twisted magic. however, this may have come about, Fyre's people are today a peacful race, yet staunch allies.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:32 am 
King of Dragons

Wow Mid, you put a lot of thought into this...can't wait!

Name: Alice Alshanar

Home realm: Ovarian

Height/Weight: 5'5" 110 lbs.

eye color: Orange

Hair color/style: Black (down)

Element: Light, Good Karma (Demonslayer)

description:

personality: Alice is a very sad person. She tries to be cheerful in light of all the awful things happening in other worlds. Always watchful of things around her. Some would say she's bipolar because of the mood swings from depression, to joy, to righteouss fury.

history: Originally from Earth, she made her way to Ovaria by awakening her demi. The Spirit. Her songs filled the giant palace with the Choir. A hauntingly beautiful soprano. She spends a lot of time alone in the library bulking up on her demon knowledge. Her skills in magic aren't anything to sneer at, but her studying is far from over.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:46 pm 
Godsin Queen

:roll: Uh, well I was kinda pushing for time so I didn't put too many, if you want I can add more realms. Anyways, I'll get start on your "gifts and stuff, and we'll start when ever you all are ready to. And KOJACK!!!! YOU HAVE A RP YOU WERE HOSTING AND HAVEN"T VISITED IT IN OVER TWO WEEKS!!!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:53 pm 

i think ill join i havnt used thorn in ages

Name: Thorn

Home realm:dream

eye color: black

Hair color/style: black put up in simple ponytail

Element: chaos, darkness

description:thorn is a demonkin but dousnt like many people to know. She has black hair going down to her shoulders and black eyes. Inher demonic form she has large black wings and curly black horns on her head. She also has a long thin black tail with a singal spike on the end.When she gets extremely angry she will also get spikes going along her arm and if she gets to angry she can go into a rage were she will kill anything in her way until she collapses and is left extremly weak.

personality: Very happy and cheerful person but gets very serious when needs be. She always trys to look on the bright side of things and dousnt mind that most people would say she was a disgrace to her kind as she dousnt like being cruel or mean to innocent people (evil people fine)

history:dousnt like talking about her past but it is known that wherever she came from she was banished from for being so different. From then on she has tried to live life trying to forget her past.

Last edited by Akira on Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:29 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Pandora wrote:
:roll: Uh, well I was kinda pushing for time so I didn't put too many, if you want I can add more realms. Anyways, I'll get start on your "gifts and stuff, and we'll start when ever you all are ready to. And KOJACK!!!! YOU HAVE A RP YOU WERE HOSTING AND HAVEN"T VISITED IT IN OVER TWO WEEKS!!!!!

So you are yelling at me because I can't get through to Mystic?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:25 pm 
Legendary Warrior

I just changed his description Jish.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:19 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Thanks, though it wasn't really my place to complain, as I don't run this ooc, but it makes this a bit more legal and interesting.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:09 pm 
Godsin Queen

Yay! more players! with this many people we should have a really good RP if everone that signed up actuly praticapates.

and Kojack I'm sorry I didn't know you could get to Mystique, I just thought you stopped going or something.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:00 am 
Legendary Warrior

Pandora wrote:
Yay! more players! with this many people we should have a really good RP if everone that signed up actuly praticapates.

and Kojack I'm sorry I didn't know you could get to Mystique, I just thought you stopped going or something.

It is alright. My server is done so I have to use my cell phone to get here. :p

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:28 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Name: Psyche

Home Realm: Dream

Height/Weight: 5'5"/105

Eye Color: blue-grey

Hair Color/Style: scarlet red/long, loose, and wispy with a blue shock streak

Element: psionic (tele-fill it in and premonitions)

Description: She is a human who desperately wants to be an elf (got reconstructive magic surgery to point her ears). She wears a tight tunic (twilight colors) and grey pants tucked into darker grey boots. She wears a hooded cloak that seems to change color to fit surroundings, but it might be just the thread.

Personality: Wants to be nonchalant with a dry wit and sometimes succeeds, but usually wears her heart on the proverbial sleeve. She tries to keep her distance and not become too attached, but usually fails. Those who get to know her see her slightly insane, impulsive side more clearly.

History: She was born to very oppressive parents who kept her sheltered. When a woodsman outlaw came along and showed her the outside world, she fell in love with him, but he regarded her as more of a little sister and somewhat of a nuisance. Her parents banished her from their lands for associating with a brigand, and when she went to the woodsman's house for help, he had left forever. She vowed never to love again and wandered aimlessly before being brought here.

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:42 pm 
Godsin Queen

Well we live life and then still get bit in the arse for it! :lol:

I think this about all the people we're going to get so I guess we're gonna start soon, I'll go ahead and put this up in the Rp thread for anyone who's really ichy to start.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:11 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Is it too late for me too join?

If I can, I'm planning on using Brothorn. His profile is on Sukara (sp?): Words of Power. You can take a look at it. I'll probably tweek it a bit to fit your criteria, though.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:20 pm 
Godsin Queen

Uh, well if you can mannage to squeeze your character in right quick I'm sure the rest of us wouldn't mind waiting for you. just be sure to hurry and list your charcter in the ooc so i can get the imfo I need to set up what gift you chracter is going to get. Like I said though if you plan to join you better hurry we're about to start that part now. Just make out like you've been following with the group the whole time, and didn't get noticed at first or something. Your character will just be one of the last ones to get thier gift from the priestess.

if any one else decides to join after this I'm going to have to figure out anther way to bring them into the story. In which I think I have an idea that will work.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:40 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Name: Brothorn

Home realm: Ertheran

Height/Weight: 6'2" / weight unknown (he's athletically built though, if that helps)

eye color: bright blue eyes

Hair color/style: short messy jet black hair

Element: Earth

description: athletic build, tan, has two red streaks going down his back (start at each shoulder blade and go to his lower back), wears green sleeveless shirt that has the ability to repair itself and baggy black cargo pants with a big leather belt and heavy boots. A heavy double-sided ax is strapped to his back.

personality: He may not always be the smartest of the bunch, but he is caring and willing to fight for his friends. May act a little immature sometimes but can be serious if needed. Does not take kindly to dragons or dragon-kin.

history:(make it short) His family was killed by a dragon when he was 13. He managed to escape, but somehow a drop of dragon's blood combined with his. He developed draconic wings. He has the ability to hide these wings, and keeps them hidden from others. They may "sprout" in times of great stress or rage. He now wanders the land looking for the dragon that murdered his family.

Ok. Is that good? Can I start posting now?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:30 pm 
Godsin Queen

Yup! yur good to go.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:02 am 
Cererean Princess

Race: Unknown
Homeworld: Dream
Name: Elildail
Background: Born in a secluded valley, she ran away to see the outside world.
Element:Time

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:41 pm 
Solitary Serpent

What exactly is so special about Brothorn's sword? Does it hold any powers?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:19 pm 
Godsin Queen

Yup! it has the elemental power of earth, just like every one else has their element that they chose. it has the ability to create earth trimers along wiht any other earth based attack you can think of. does that make sence?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:22 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Yay! That's along the same lines I was thinking. But I didn't want to make something up that would interfere with your plans.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:49 pm 

does that mean mine has something to do with chaos/darkness

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:54 pm 
Godsin Queen

Yup! exactly.

Offline Profile