Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:26 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:06 am 
Godsin Queen

The dragon's head pops out of her hair and it gives him a thrural look down with it's beedy little eyes.

"an aquintance that is of no consern of yours." it hissed and burried itself in her hair once more.

I don't know, I left Edolones quite a while ago. Mirravin admitted casting her eyes to the floor. She knew his next question would be how and why, and she didn't know of she was even prepared to give him such an answer.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:32 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel looked at the dragon and said intellectually, it is my concern seeing that it's my job to know such. After all, I am a god of your kind... Drakel wasn't stupid and obviously already knew what happened... and so he said, I see, I've heard of some disturbing things lately in Edolones; but then again I have no concern over the matter, I wish you luck on your journey around the universe. Drakel yet again turned his head to face the little dragon hidden in the hair yet again and said, Obviously a little thing like you wouldn’t have a big appetite or taste for fresh meats, unless a name was given of course. said Drakel trying to persuade the little dragon to come out and talk.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:01 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

"A drink, hmmm? And I'm only supposed to drink one drop at a time from this replenishing vial?"

The Scientist eyed it suspiciously, swishing the glass beaker, and holding up to the light. Golden. Bright. Suspicious. He did not trust what he did not understand, and he did not understand magic. He placed the vial carefully in his pocket.

"So there's no mechanical men in these parts?" The scientist asked, but by now the bartender and silver dragon were in the throngs of discussion. Rhetorical anyway. He understood. Either his traps worked, or the Neo-Babylonian Overlords were too busy to pursue him.

...His traps must have worked...

The Overlords were clever, not as clever as him, put then again, the leaders never were. If you were that clever, you became a Scientist.

But they were clever, and clever men would never let someone like him escape. They were probably still reeling from the attacks, and no doubt the society suffered a mighty blow, but they would recover, and they would find him.

A strange beeping emanated from the depths of his coat, and pulling out a small hand-held device, saw that the traps he set thirty miles away had been detonated.

Might just be a woodland animal...

...Might be his pursuers.

A rush of paranoia swept through his body, but he remained calm. He did not need to rouse the attention of any of the other bar patrons.

"So, this bar," The scientist asked the bartender. "Old, is it? Hypothetically, let's say, and keep in mind this is all hypothetical, but let's say that four or five large mechanized beasts tried to break in here, or burn it down, or something. It could withstand an attack, yes?" Magic. Think magic. "There
must surely be some sort of magic seals and charms placed around this place to protect it from would-be attackers, right?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:25 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Accepting the drink from Mirravin Alondor looked at Drakel and replied "The people of the Nega-world typically do not have any gods. It is a rareday that you find someone who is not atheist. But then again what do you expect from a world that is completely opposite of another?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:19 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: we're all waiting for me? oh....sorry about that!

IC:

Eh, I did that a long time ago. I don't really plan to spend another millon years doing that. I'm far too old. I've gone back to my Temple in Draron. A forest has grown up around it but most of the tower spirals are still intact. I've been spenind my days making asmall attempt to bring it back to it's former glory. It's something to keep myself bussy more or less. *sigh* I know I'll have to go back to Edolones eventually... with no ruler the realm won't be able to keep together for much longer. I'm not exactly fond of taking up that role though. Mirravin told Drakel sourly, only partly paying attention to the conversation with him and the tiny dragon now perched on her shoulder.

"Bribery, how primitive!" It scoffed as whisps of smoke flared from it's tiny nostrals and caused Mirravin to cough. She glanced sideways for a moment and then carefully placed the creature on the bar counter, and it flapped it's tinny wings a few times in protest. She was thinking about something else far too much to care about though. Because she couldn't help but think that it was funny that something that undoubtly could only have a brain the size of a pencil top eraser, could have enough thought going on in there to care about such things.
Then she turned back to the scientist.

It's over a thousand years old I know that. You shouldn't have to worry though. I can put up a safe guard spell if you'd feel a bit safer that way. she offered to him sympathetically. It must be a lonely life always being so frighten all the time, she thought to herself.

By the way, I don't think I've yet to hear you introduce youself. Mirravin also added while looking up at him.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:09 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

... enterns the tavern and slowly looks around... neverous abut who he was sent for and more over what he was ment to do...closes the door behind him self be for asking bluntly..."is some one hear expecting a messanger"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:17 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel smiled as he watched the strange man come in and said, yes actually.. What took you so long? and here I thought the messenger was the quickest compared to the others... Drakel stood from his chair so this messenger could realize who was talking and Then Drakel said, so what's the message? or were you looking for someone else?! Drakel looked at the doc as he spoke and then looked at this "messenger" to see what his reply was. Mirravin and the doc both seemed somewhat shocked by the flat out lie the dragon god told, but it was somewhat the truth seeing Drakel was waiting for a letter from his Archangel who is watching over the Dragon lands while Drakel was on "vacation".

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:34 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

the man seems to dobbel back "i sapose im looking for some one elce then. im afrade i was looking for a female. i was hierd by proxy to find a female wich would be in this taven at about this time... i was also told shed be expecting me and shed have a task for me. but it dose seem your right about my being late.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:37 am 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin's ears perk, and she glances over at the newcomer. Proxy? She asked slightly confused, the name seemed slightly familar to her but she couldn't quite place it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:41 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"i was hierd by some one that was hierd by some one... this is a big city... its posabul i have the rong place"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:42 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Alondor was trying to place the name as well but was having a hard time about it as well

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:44 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

"Yes, please, put up your strongest guard spells. If it helps, the attackers are metallic based, so any electric based spells you know may also come in handy."

The hand held device beeped. Another mine deactivated. They were coming.

Suddenly, the doors burst open, and the Scientist's heart skipped a beat, and he quickly jumped up from his seat holding his once concealed gun, but rather than seeing the expected Sentinal Androids, it was only a messenger. He breathed a sigh of relief, and hid the gun beneath his lab coat as he sat once more at the bar. The messenger spoke with another bar patron as his hand held device beeped away.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:48 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"no i dont think you understand i was not hierd by any one man... this one guy for who knows why told some one to find me and told me to find some one elce. if no one knows why i gess if found the rong place.)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:51 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel smiled as he kept hearing the beeping from the doc and said, they are close aren’t they? Drakel took out his sword and then continued, stay outta my way... I hadn't gotten in a fight in centuries... Drakel's silver scales shined in the light as though it was freshly made platinum armor and his gold markings shined as well...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:57 am 
Godsin Queen

Did they give you a name? Mirravin question the Messanged as she watched Drakel head for the door.
THne she turned to the scientist again. Are you just avoiding introducing youself? Or are you just really forgetful? She mussed with a grin ignorring the beeping sound completely.

"Will somone please make that infernal wracket stop!?" The wee dragon screeched suddenly.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:04 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"my name dose not matter i do this for a liveing i was told once i araved at the proper locasion i would be givein a new task, i do what i am told and was told no more then that... sence im not a combat messanger i think its time i left sorry to bother you all" he says quickly turning and exiting as he walks about the street and askes him self "silver scales... what did i just get my self into?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:19 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

"Stop!" The Scientist said eagerly.

The sword was slowly lowered.

These are Sentinal Robots. Machines built by intelligences like mine to stop people who go against New Babylonian society. They are made from metal far stronger than any tempered metal, and powered by nuclear reactors in their chest. The only ways to really stop them are by overwhelming their internal processors with electricity. An EMP."

The Scientist stood up, and looked around the bar, his height giving him a high vantage point.

"Alright everyone, there's going to be a bit of a scuffle. I do apologize in advance for all of this, but if I survive, I'll explain myself to any willing to listen. Now, does anyone have any skill in electric manipulation, or electric spells, or electric magic, or anything like that?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:22 am 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin frowns a bit as the man leaves. I meant did they give him the name of the person he was supposed to be looking for.....hey you think one of us should go out after him since apparenlty there's about to be some kind of mecha war out there? Mirravin asked to no one in particular. Then she turns to the scientist who still hasn't introdused himself.

Sure. Elemental and healing magic are my specialtiesMirravin answered him.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:23 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel laughed and said, I do as well... and trust me, It'll be quick... This fight should be somewhat interesting in my opinion, and it's better I beat then over there then in here... Presides, If you don't already know my name I'll tell you it in the heavens. Just remember my face and ask for me when You die, I'll put in a good word for ya. Drakel widened his wings and flew outside in great speeds.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:33 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

the man talks to him self... takeing out a map of the city "this is what i get for takeing an out of town job" he contines to mumbel walking to no real place ... "what the :swear: ... thats the only tavern on the map... but no one was expectng me" he exhales loudly "drat truning him self around he opens the dor agen being pased by a large siver streek.... "you folks do get around dont you... ok quick show of hands if you would how many of you are true female females"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:40 am 
Godsin Queen

ooc: who are you talking to about names drakel?

Ic:Mirravin laughed at that last comment. She couldn't help but to. I believe that those who are female are the ones who look female.she mused.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:45 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"not acording to who / what ever went by..." looking around says "the only one hear that looks like a female is you.. but if you where the one i was looking for youd allredy know what to do with me"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:46 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: ??? (Confused).... I was talking with doc about the robots, now Drakel's blood thirsty and is going to fight them... and names?? I didn't mention any names as I recall... other than Drakel asking for the dragon's name... :?: :?:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:50 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Alondor opened a nega-portal with a flick of his wrist just as Drakel was about to fly though the door. A similar portal opened at the back of the bar. Drakel flew in one and out the other.

Looking at Drakel Alondor said "I think we should just defend the doo from this side, it will make the fighting easier" Then turning to the scientist Alondor said "I am proficient in fire, is it possible to melt them?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:04 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel suddenly found himself flying inside a portal and then he stopped flying to land on his feet in the tavern. He already knew it was alondor and said, I'm not one to destroy someone else's property just because a few robots are coming. They are in the barren waist land not too far from here but far enough for there to be a battle without affecting the world... and if I were to place an unbreakable barrier so when they explode they wouldn't destroy anything.... After all, being a god does have its advantages... and no I'm not being confident or arrogant, I'm assuming that this fight would be some good practice for some bigger foes in the next century... Drakel’s anger started to show as he gripped his sword tighter but then Remembered his three bound promises to Dragon kind and lightened his grip on the weapon… But seeing that I'm here, What's you plan other than melting a nuclear cored mechanism... but doc forgot some information... didn't you doc? Drakel turned to the doc and his scales darkened in color from silver to a grew color as the markings Drakel had turned orange.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next