Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:50 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:32 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Alondor's eyes widened as Drakel disappeared and reappeared behind him, Drakel's sword was seethed on his back and Drakel pointed two fingers on Alondor's back and said, I already know you're ways, Alondor! I'd also appreciate not to harm my own kin nor can I kill you due to my first and second promise to all forms of dragon. I also filled your cup because I'm a generous being that cares for his kin. However, I will not tolerate you threatening others because they did you a favor, it’s not in our ways to threaten others because of them being “rude” in you’re opinion. Drakel placed more pressure on Alondor's spine with his two fingers and continued, Even so, if you react the same way you did when I filled your cup, Things will not end so softly as they did now. Now Alondor, do we have an understanding? Alondor was angry but speechless by the fact that he didn’t even introduce himself and yet Drakel already knows his name; all he could do was give Drakel a nod of acceptance.

After Drakel and Alondor had their little talk, Drakel started to walk over towards Ex and said calmly, I apologies for the necessary actions I took. Like I said all I came here for was for us to talk.… I almost forgot to ask, how have you been lately? Drakel sounded calmer and his expression was more or less friendly than it was a moment ago. Possibly because he wasn’t trying to be mean or harsh to begin with, he only wished to talk after all.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:33 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Laughs quietly as he sips from his bourbon and looks Exx in the eye. Seems the young bucks wish to prove something old friend, or they simply don't teach manners and respect to children anymore. The adults are speaking now, if your going to have a little spat do it outside. Leveling both with a withering stare like that of a grand-parent scolding a group of rowdy children.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:06 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
The shade, that Alondor had replaced himself with upon moving towards Drakel, vanished. Alondor then quickly rematerialized himself and moved toward Drakel.

Once he reached Drakel Alondor bent over and whispered in his ear, extending every "S" "We are of different clans Drakel. Remember that. What you call a minor offense we call a crime so tread more carefully while you are in this tavern of miracles." Alondor then stood up, and strolled over to a seat on the opposite side of the bar from Drakel

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:46 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drake closed his eyes and let out a sigh, when he opened his eyes he said to Alondor emotionlessly from the other side of the table, Clans are more the same than you think, they all have different needs but your laws are more than flawed and will eventually lead to your clan’s own destruction. Though if you want to fight for honor than just say so and I’ll gladly fight, though if you’re just trying to terrorize me with petty threats then I’ll just pity you for who you chose to be…. Now unless you’re ready to exchange apologies, please stay back.

Drakel turned over towards switchblade and said, As for calling me young, I’m far older then twelve of your lives. Though I will admit that your determination for keeping your conversation with Ex has been quite interesting... first time from a human. I might as well just tell you as well but these matters are for me and Ex specifically and I'd prefer it to be me and Ex only when it comes to knowing these matters.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:38 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

The only beings in this universe older than I are the Elders and possibly the guardians, the jury's still out on that one though. On top of that two of the beings the Elder's fear the most are the one's your interupting right now. He drains the last of his bourbon then sweeps the shards of his childrens gemstones into his pocket and raises from his seat. But I will allow you your audience with Exx, depending on if he's in the mood for it now. I would recommend being on your best behavior.

He then turns to his oldest friend and embraces in a brotherly hug. Come by the island when you wish to speak again old friend. I feel we may be walking into battle once again soon.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:53 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Alondor had decided that now was the time for him to leave as well. 'The hatchling,' he thought, 'had yet to realize that despite them being in the tavern, they were not of the same dimention.'

Slipping into the shadows, Alondor became a moving circle of darkness upon the floor. This circle moved to the door, exited through it, and then vanished from this reality.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:16 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel closed his eyes and said, you don't have to go switch, if what you say is true than that would mean you're equally as powerful as Ex, you might want to hear what I have to say should you wish. But what is said in this little circle stays in it. It'll be worth your understanding on what truly is going on.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:19 am 
Godsin Queen

*It's been such a long time since I've been in this place....will anyone even reconize me?* Mirravin thought to herself staring at the Tavern's whether worn door. *It couldn't hurt to test it....plus, maybe it will do me good to get out more anyways.* her thoughts went on as she tried to coax herself into going through that door.

She reaches out to open it, but she stops short. *I haven't set foot in this place since the quarle that ended my relationship with Maryin...Even if they do know, what will they think of me?*

"Just go in you twirp." a tiny voice hissed from beneath her long silver locks.

"I didn't bring you here to ridicule me." Mirravin snapped at the voice. A small saphire blue dragon's head about the size of a grape peeped out of her hair to look at her with it's emerald green cat-like eyes.

"Well I'm certaintly not here for moral support." It hissed. Mirravin gave it a crossed look and sighed.

"That's true but if you don't have something nice to say, then keep it to yourself." She grumbled at the tiny creature.

"I suppose this means you never want me to speak again." It complained as it retreated back to it's hidding place in her hair.

"Well, if that's the way you feel about it, yes." Mirravin answered with a sly bemused smirk on her face. At least the little creature's crude comments gave her the confadents she needed to try her luck walking into the tavern. She opened the door, stepped in and took a seat near a more vancant space at the bar counter.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:02 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

The tall figure approached the door. In this land of magic and sorcerers, scientists were largely hobbiests and tinkerers in the archaic subjects of science, yet the white, robe-like coat, as well as the menacing, darkened goggles gave most a bad feeling.

He was a stranger to this land, so perhaps the fearful reputation of scientists in his land had not reached the residents of this charming looking landscape.

Scientists unlike those seen around these parts.

He grinned, and shuffled awkwardly toward the tavern. Beneath a lab coat, especially one that covered the whole body, one could hide any assortment of items, or weapons, or potions.

Or explosives.

A tavern, full of happy and chortling strangers. Time to make a fresh start.

ooc: Officially my first RP post. Ever. How'd I do?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:41 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: pretty darn good :D

IC:

Mirravin looked up from the counter, she'd been too absorbed in her own thoughts to notice the man when he'd first walked in.

Hiya!she chirpped happily. If he could get over her being a six foot four silver white skined woman with fox ears and a tail, she didn't mind over looking the mad scientist get up.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:56 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

It has been some time since Drakel was last in the tavern, last time he talked with Ex was about life or death to his realm but now that some heroes came in and saved the day like always Drakel had little worry about it now... Walking in the tavern he was in his original, draconian form with silver scales and Gold markings on his body, and on his back was still the Same Claymore that represented Dragons, sharper and shinier than ever.

Drakel walked over towards the entrance and stopped for a second, took a deep breath and walked inside the tavern. Only to notice a six foot tall, silver skinned being waiting for her drink. He felt like he remembered her, she did have a familiar magical aura around her, but he just couldn’t place his finger on it. So Drakel walked over towards her, grabbed a chair and said, Hello there, Mind if I ask what’s your name? You seem ….familiar to someone I’ve met a long time ago.

Last edited by Drakel on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:33 am 
Godsin Queen

ooc: six feet tall not six legs <_< what am i a spider?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:46 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: sorry, lol I misread your post....Fixed it...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:30 am 
Godsin Queen

ooc: I'm sorry I can't really concentrate on doing this correctly right now, my email adress is actting up on me or something and I'm having trouble sending out and getting emails no matter what web address I use and I can't figure it out.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:41 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

The white-coated stranger walked up to the tavern, and noticed that besides being just two inches shorter than himself (ooc: based on irl measurements :D ), she appeared to be a strange looking race of what might possibly pass for human. With a silver complexion, and the tail and ears of a fox, it would have to be a pretty dark night for her to pass for a human.

"Hiya!" She chirped happily.

The Scientist smiled back warmly. Just act normal, and no one will look at you oddly.

A golden, dragon looking fellow wandered up to the bar, and began talking with the bar-tender; as if the two were old, distant friends. Despite being a silver looking fox humanoid and a golden scaled dragon, the two stared at him oddly. As if he were the anomaly.

Drinks lined the shelves. Using his good eye, the Scientist carefully inspected the labels, but unfortunately saw nothing useful. Just local names for the drinks. The darker bottles generally seemed to hold flavored drinks (to keep the flavor from spoiling in the light), while the lighter bottles appeared to hold the stronger substances. If caught in a pinch, he could rush the bar, grab several of the clear glass bottles, and create a make-shift explosive.

He looked around. The place seemed to be built of rather sturdy wood, and the windows were too small to use in an ambush. If anyone wanted to surprise him, assuming they could track him without falling prey to any of his mines, they would have to use the main door.

Or the back door.

Behind the bar, half hidden by the shelves and bottles and barrels of an active bar, was a large, wooden door. It made him nervous, but he continued to sit, deep in thought, and trying his best to look normal.

Normal, sitting next to a golden dragon and a fox.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:02 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: err... silver dragon with gold markings... not gold dragon :P....

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:32 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin gave the mad scientist an odd look, not because he was odd looking, but because she was expecting a bit more of a hello, rather than just a plain grin. Then Drakel made his way to her, and said his piece.

Hmmm, well, I've met a lot of people on my travels. I've been to almost ever realm and deminsion emagenable..sooo I've realy really met a lot of people. It's kind of hard to keep track of them all sometimes. Especially with my bad memory. You definatly seem familar as well though Mirravin answered cocking her head to one side.

Just at that moment She caught a lose though drifting in the air completely by accident, and she pulled a vile from a necklace that had been hanging comfortably around her neck. It was a very small vile made of crystal and it was filled with a strange golden liquid. She offered it up to the Scientist without taking her eyes off Drakel.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:24 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Alondor had not touched the shadows of this tavern for many years and it seemed as if no one else had either. Pushing his way through the shadows and into the real world was like cutting through frozen butter.

Walking up to the bar Alondor spotted Mirravin andsaid "Good to see you Mirravin it has been a long time since we had a chat has it not? I hope you remember my choice of blood?"

Then turning to the other two he continued "Hello you two it is nice to meet you. I am Alondor of the nega-realm"

OOC: I guessed that Mirravin was tending the bar like she did last time Okay?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:45 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

The dragon and silver-girl exchanged formalities.

They stared at him. Why did they stare at him? Did they think he was crazy? They thought he was crazy. I'm not crazy!

Their stares burnt through him, and each passing second added to his paranoia.

The bartender showed him an amulet. No, not an amulet. It was a vial, with strange, golden fluid in it.

Did they want him to drink it? He learned not to take drinks from others.
Was it a trap? It might be a trap. It might be valuable.

With little movement, we retreated his hands into his coat, and donned a pair of heavy rubber lab gloves atop his cloth gloves. The cloth did well to hide fingerprints, but did little to protect him from volatile liquids.

He took the vial, and through his goggles, eyed the vial with his one good eye (ooc: also based on irl measurements. Other eye got bottle rocketed out).

"Errr, thanks." He said. "What is it?", and thinking about his pursuers, before she could respond, added "You haven't seen robots...er..."he looked around at the magical crowd around him, and thinking to change his words,"...metal golems, have you? They'd be very large, about 8 feet tall, and very broad. Probably heavily armed with strange looking cylindrical weapons?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:03 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel looked at the scientist and said, It's a drink. I guess I should have known it was you Mirravin. After all, you always did have a vile on you somewhere... name's Drakel. I believe we met before but then again I was busy in Drageloc for some time. Drakel looked at the doctor, Drakel watched to see if the doctor was mortal or not, if he was he’d obviously die but if not he’d probably just pass out or get close to death… a god’s drink is usually not meant for mortals.

Right when Alondor came and said his intro Drakel turned to him; obviously he remembered Alondor’s face. Hello Alondor, now don’t tell me you’ve already forgotten your own god…. Well, one of them, or do you still follow the old gods?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Looking at Drakel, Alondor realized that he did look familiar. In response to the question the quirky dragon raised Alondor responded with "The nega-world does not have the same gods as this one, nor does the modern colony that my mother is from, so I would never heard or seen any of the ballads or plays that involve you, sorry."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 am 
Godsin Queen

erm, uh.. did I mention I was forgetful? is it this one? Mirravin asks Alondor after she hertals over the bar and produces a small corked jug from one of the lower shelves.

Oh ,yes, but of couse, Drakel. I make it myself, and it comes in handy for all kinda of things not just for drinking. Oh, and I belive we met here at the taven once before..I'm not sure. Mirravin answered after Drakel spoke up.

Dear, that reminds me. If you try consuming that it's only a drop every 24 hours. That's a single drop right on the tip of the tounge and i swear that's all you need.
it's called goldy Brew, and no, I haven't seen anything mechanical on my way here.
Mirravin added, hopping now that she'd covered everything. She didn't want to appear rude by leaving anything unanswered.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:10 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel looked at Alondor and said, True, But then again a god of a race is a god to the entire race... in other words; I have thousands of millions of names... Drakel is just preferred. what do you call your god in the Nega-world? Drakel knew that was none of his business but then again his curiosity grew higher; even so he was still calm about it.

Turning back towards Mirravin and listened as she explained how the bottle would only allow one drop ever 24 hours You placed a safety on the bottle to keep it from letting out more than a drop?? I didn't expect you to give goldy such a thing... You also forgot to mention that if he drinks any more of it he'll die and his soul would vanish into a tree where his entire existence would either be erased or forgotten. I forgot which... said Drakel seriously before he started to smile and continue, I also hear that the dwarf god has created a drink that's supposedly three times stronger than goldy.... he calls it the perfect god's drink and claims that only demi-gods power or above can drink it without death or else their entire body would just, disintegrate. So it sounds like you’ve got competition against his “godly Beer”.

OOC: I believed the tree was called "the blood apple tree" yes, yes I did read the ENTIRE Exx tavern before joining it when I first posted on it (and yes I do admit I sucked back then)

Last edited by Drakel on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:31 am 
Godsin Queen

The fact that Dwarves would bother making something they themselves can't consume is highly unbelievable all by itself. Besides I make goldy brew as weak as I can get it to be. I enjoy being able to share it from time to time, and if it were too much stronger I couldn't. Mirravin laughed softly.

And no, I didn't make the vile only produce a drop at the time, I was simply warning him not to try drinking more than one drop at a time. I forgot to warn someone one time....let's just say I don't want a repeat. Also your soul will not get sucked into the blood apple tree. It's just intense enough to kill you if you drink too much of it. Although the blood apple tree does house lost souls which is why most people consider it's fruit tainted and forbidden. Mirravin also added.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:43 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel's smile turned into a frown and he said, Not the dwarves.. It’s their drunk for a god... Though personally I don't see much of a difference between the two other than that his was made as beer and yours was a special brew...and how clumsy of me to forget about such things and I should have known better then to assume that you'd be worried to place the vile as such.... Either way, what's going on in the god world Mirravin? Also, you care to introduce your friend that’s hiding in your hair?

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next