Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:33 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:48 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel just smiled and in an instant replied to Mirravin's question, You been out for some time, glad to see you if you remeber me. You been out for days at most.... His blind eyes were beyond the color of gold and his voice sounded as powerful but yet as peaceful as one would think possible, with a slight eco.

Turning towards Ex Drakel asked,may I please have your strongest drink here?

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:56 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella turned to Mirravin.

Are you siren, little mama?

Being a leviathan at heart she knew a siren when she saw one, but wasn't sure about the woman, hadn't pay any attention to her before.

And seeing as no one else what to converse with her, she decided to take interest in her.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:15 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin giggled at being called a siren. It wasn't quite as off track as most had been. Although she wasn't quite sure how to take being called little mama. At the same moment she nodded with a warm smile in Drakel's direction.

Heh, well now I always remember a face even if I don't always remember the names that go with them. I'm very sure it would be very hard to remember you my friend. You have been more memorable a friend than most after all.

Then she turns to Stella with a grin still present on her face. It's barely in view under her silky white robes, but it was a grin none the less.

Well now, I've never been called a siren, but I know the language none the less. It's rather complicated to explain but one of my birth mothers was the Queen of the harpies. That would make me part harpy in a sense, i think.

The harpy and the siren are very close relatives you know. Although they don't exactly get along with one another, they sort of compete with one another for breeding mates. It's a strange little love hate relationship, they even they call each other sisters.

I'm one of the few who try keeping the peace between them. Oh, and let me tell you, that's not an easy task.
She happily chattered on.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella gave the woman her hand.

I use to know about of Sirens, one was named "Lisa" and the other "Maria". I'm Stella, by the way, banish leviathan princess of Mu and Elvis fan. So, you're a harpy, huh? Can you sing?

Shelly now, came out of the corner and approach them, both.
She look like nymph from the waist up and a octopus from the waste down.

Who is this siren, princess? She asked Stella.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:32 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel Replied, Pity, I guess introduction is needed after all. I'm Drakel, the one and only in other words the god. Well demi seeing now a day’s god's must "abandon" their old forms and go into one that is close to the old one they had so that mortals don't die looknig at you. I visited your realm at least once for a fast plight hello.

When Mirravin was talking about harpy's and Sirens Drakel continued with a short statement,They are also quite defensive and overly territorial.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:35 pm 
Behetmoth

Shelly took intrested into the woman, for she had never met a harpy before.

Are you hungry? She asked. The sirens told her that harpies had a large need for food. She offer the woman a fish she caught on her way here.

Meanwhile, Stella was makiing another effort to socialize with some ot the new people.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:57 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

In just a second every one could see Azrivel being thrown into the tavern hitting a table on his entry, then a giant that looked kind of Italian was cursing at Azrivel and screaming out how Azrivel is never allowed in his enchantment shop ever again. Those that was here when Suzie was talking about her “dream” to everyone was surprised to see that Azrivel actually did get his A :swear: kicked by an Italian giant and tried with all his might not to fight back nor did he even reply to the giant’s comments. He had his left arm covered by cloth and he kept his right away from the blade even though the Giant had a battle ax in his hand. Getting up Azrivel said politely, Sorry for the interruption everyone..... Looks like business is booming Ex, and it seems like Suzie fixed the place up a bit as well.

Azrivel's entry caught every one's eye and in a flash Drakel was gone as though he was never there in the first place.

Azrivel accidently bumped into Travis when trying to reach Ex. oh sorry.... Wait a minute I remember you. You’re the one that wanted the enchanted blade a few years ago.... Name's Azrivel.

Last edited by Drakel on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:04 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella walked over to Mirraven and Shelly after no one responded to her, guess they were to busy catching up.

The three woman began to discuss Sirens, harpies, and dragons and krakens and gorgons. Stella took a liking to her, finally she and Shelly had some one to talk about sea creatures with.

Afterwards, she excused herself and tried one more to have a chat with some of the new friends.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:23 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Consti just rolled her eyes at the boys, and mumbled a repair spell under her breath, righting the tavern to its previous condition. Can you all please be a little more careful. This maybe a tavern but we do like to keep the rough housing to a minimum.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:16 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella gave Consti her hand.

Hey there, my name is Stella and I'm an ex- leviathan princess and rebal wanna be. Nice to meet you.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:46 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

It's a pleasure to meet you to Stella. I'm Constitutiona, Goddess of the Powers of Time, though I'm more commonly called the Empress of Time. You can call me Consti. Consti said as she shock Stella's hand.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:50 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

not getting an answer or reply from Travis Azrivel walked away towards Consti and Stella. sorry about that....name's Azrivel.... or also known as Ezmith, The greatest enchanter and blacksmith and such.... oh.. Hello Stella.

Adrithie(Azrivel's titan arm's Titan's spirit. hope that makes any sense.) said to Azrivel, I sense the same power that time has in this one... interesting...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:34 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
At that moment a six foot winged man fell out of a giant fireball that had amterialized and landed on a table. Rolling off he stood up looked around and asked "Is their any way that i can get a glass of water or liguid flames by chance?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:34 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Azrivel accidently bumped into Travis when trying to reach Ex. oh sorry.... Wait a minute I remember you. You’re the one that wanted the enchanted blade a few years ago.... Name's Azrivel

Travis woke up from his slumber and looked at the person who had stumbled into him.

Hello, yes I remember you. My name is Travis, saviour of the Order of the Woodland, Divine like being when I want to be but today, just a humble travelling veteran of war now.

He reached into a hidden pocket and drew out the dagger in question.

This was very useful, quite some powerful charms on it too. I used it to foil the plans of a witch who was keeping a village under a spell of loyalty. It really was a most immoral thing, and quite unusual. Anyway by using the dagger to cut off her hair I managed to stop her. Though she'll get her hair back and become empowered again.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:53 am 
Behetmoth

Stella continue to talk to Consti.

My hubby and I are leading a rebellion right now against my step-mother,I know it sounds fairy-tale, but my life was a bad fairy-tale. So, what's your story, madame? I know a high class lady such as yourself has had a few.

Last edited by raptor on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:48 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel turned back towards Travis, Than that must mean you would need it again. It seems as though that it just needs a new soul stone on it. The Elemental gems aren’t even cracked or anything. It would be able to last about five ten hundred years more. If you want that is?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:59 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Travis chuckled, he admired the dull blade and it's missing pommel stone, or soul stone as he now knew it to be called.
"I would ask if you could fix it, but I have scarcely any money left, so I'm sure I couldn't pay you, might there be something I could off as a trade, in payment?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:46 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked at Travis and with a witty smirk he said, Are we at my shop? If not I guess I could just cut you a deal if possible. I’ll give you a newer more powerful soul stone that didn’t come from a rat’s soul… IF you are willing to find me three elemental gems on your travels and give them to me next time we meet, they are extremely easy to find if you could find the right caves. What do you say? Do we have a deal?

In Azrivel’s hand was a very small green, blue and gold rock (separate colors) with a glow of purple that couldn’t be mistaken as anything but a real freshly made soul stone with such power in it that it took the soul’s pressure from it was making it hard to breath in the tavern, The pressure wasn’t noticed until Azrivel took it out of his bag. Azrivel continued, This soul stone came from a Cyclops and is pretty good if you ask me. It might even last longer than the blade itself.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:29 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Story? Yeah I've got a few of those. I'm the mother of 6, grandmother of 9, great grandmother of 3 and one of 9 women who keep the balance across the dimensions. Consti laughed My kids are 3 sets of twins, 3 boys and 3 girls. I have three sets of twins for grandkids as well as three who aren't twins, 5 boys and 4 girls. My husband is somewhere, doing something crazy. I've been married to him for over 15,000 years.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:09 pm 
Behetmoth

Whoa, mama! Sol and I have only been married for going on a year now.

She showed the woman a picture of her blonde hair, blue-eyed musclar husband.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:46 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Luthvien had stopped playing Életh and set her on a belt loop. With that done he decided to mingle with the other customers and get to know them. Életh began to chime excitedly and tug towards Consti and began to almost purr with excitement at the sight of her although her purr was more like a continuous chime. "Um do you perhaps know my lute Életh... because she sure likes you, and I've never seen her act so excited" (Életh is a sentient lute just in case you didn't know)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:26 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

I can't say that I do, but I do know many sentient objects, so she may know of me from them Consti said to Luthvien. Cute husband Stella. I'd show you one of mine, but the last picture I have of him is about 3 hundred years old, he's changed his hair color and bone structure since then to fit into his new lifestyle. My husband is a shape shifter. I haven't seen him since then, though I do keep an eye on him. He won't cheat on me because after this long, he know's I'll removed his genetic makeup from the time lines if he even considers it

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:38 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella blushed.

He's a real prince isn't he? I love him so. Once the war is over, we plan on having as many kids as possible. Right now we are focus on getting out of our human forms and taking that cow of my step-mother off the throne, I wasn't born this way.It seem I'm becoming more mortal by the second than leviathan. Have you heard of our race?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:04 am 
Legend of Old

As Ragon made his way slowly to the Guardian, his stomach churned into painful knots of nervousness. Exanderous had taught him everything he knew about the Wraith's Dance as an elite soldier (Which made him famous and gave him the alias of the Black Wraith) and the the Koku Shi Byo (The Black Death.)

After Ragon lost his vision, he thought his days as an infamous soldier were tragically cast aside, but Exanderous recognized the potential the warrior possessed. The guardian harbored tons of secrets from the millennium that came to pass, and decided that Ragon could still serve him as a soldier and was fit for a few forgotten and deadly arts.

The process of the training was hard and brutally excruciating. Blood was a familiar sight, and many times Ragon's body quit, but Exanderous kept pushing his limits. Ragon was not only augmented physically, he was spiritually and mentally reborn through this transcendent regiment. Soon, Ragon's only transgression was his mortal body. His sight did not become a liability; it was now his strength.

After Ragon's training was complete, Exanderous said his goodbyes to the blind warrior as he was needed else where. Ragon had not seen his mentor since. If it were not for Exanderous, Ragon would still be just another blind peddler wondering aimlessly around the streets; a washed up soldier who lost in all in the thralls of war. All of the flickers of history and thoughts were flashing in Ragon's mind until he was face to face with the enigma himself. At that moment his thoughts were still. He took a breath...

"Master Exanderous, it's me."

a silent and kinetic energy gently flowed between the two spirits as the familiarity of the blind one settled in. Exanderous smirked with satisfaction. His lack of surprise was a little unsettling for Ragon, or any other expressions for the matter, but this was his former master they were dealing with. He was not completely surprised.

"I have been expecting you, my old student. The stars predicted your arrival. Of all the days for you to fulfill part of this minute prophecy, there cannot be a greater moment than this. It would seem your prowess has surpassed my teachings. That makes this old soul very content."

"I have gotten stronger my lord, but I would be nothing if it were not for you," Ragon proclaimed.

"Speak none of this nonsense. You were a warrior from birth. It is not about how well you kill. It is about how well you live, my apprentice. You have done well in helping those around you, and you have made the world a better place. I could not ask for a better pupil."

Ragon was struck in awe and silence. Exanderous was never one to give compliments lightly. The mute chain of silence was shattered by the Guardian as he placed his hand on his student's shoulder.

"There is still another part of the prophecy you must fulfill Ragon."

"What would that be, master?" Ragon asked.

"You must still go get you and your lover a drink. Help yourself behind the counter."

Ragon smiled as Exanderous patted him on the back and commuted to the other spirits bustling around the Tavern. The interaction was everything the blind one thought it would be and then some. Completely satisfied, he returned to Ciarda's side with a wide grin on his face. He didn't even use his cane for guidance.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:46 am 
Master Old Dragon

The weapon-smith was happily discussing the finer points of her trade with a patron, and jumped a little in surprise whens he felt his hand on her shoulder. When she turned and saw his expression, her face broke out in a broad grin, and she gave his hand a squeeze as he took a seat beside her. "Now see, that wasn't so bad was it?" she teased, her accent ringing through in her laughter.

The woman was glad to see him so happy. And while they did not know much of anyone there, she enjoyed the night off to have some time alone. Between Oran, Raven, and Gavyn, they didn't seem to have much time anymore. A night out was just what doctor ordered for the couple.

Ciarda noted, however, that they were quickly running out of wine, and she excused herself for a moment to go and find another bottle. The woman made her way towards the back of the Tavern and found the door to the wine-cellar with relative ease. She didn't know if this was allowed, but he HAD said to get anything... And she knew Ragon could use something to loosen him up a bit, but she wasn't certain if she wanted to start teh night off with Long Island Ice Teas... Nothing good ever came of a night started with LITs...

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 59  Next