Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:51 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 59  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:43 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Nick looked at him and pulled out a book that was bigger then engimas head and set it on the table.

" well this should be in here." Nick flipped through the book very fast " hum.................. ah here we go." he said as he suddenly stopped on a page" it is known as the fire tear. According to this a fire dragon lost everything that he ever cared for and he cried 5 tears of blood which then turned sold. A man then took the 5 jewels and had them cut up and put into sterling silver necklace which then he gave to his queen. The dragon had swore that who ever had the tears would be cursed from then on and so the queen died a week later of some mysterious sickness. The man so heart broken asked the dragon what happened and the dragon told him that he stole his tears and so he stole his love." Nick looked at him " meaning unless you get ride of that little thing you are going to die which isn't fun because then I can't suck the bolood out of you." he said with a smile

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Just visiting
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:06 pm 
*Just then a gold figure walks in through the door and touches Midnight on her back between her wings* "How has everyone here been for the past months, or has it been years." Krad said, pointing a finger at Aryn, which imediatly sends him into the air in a cross shape, which was giving him trouble. "And Aryn, I am the Husband of the woman that you keep messing with." Krad said, losening his grip enough for Aryn to breath. "And you can ask anyone here that I don't take kindly to people that mess with me or my family, at that, the last person that did so got slamed into a wall, and then thrown through the ceiling before I put him down, and he was a friend, and all he did was badmouth Midnight, not touch her." Krad said, walking over to the floating Aryn, who had begun to sweat. "Now sit!" Krad yells, throwing Aryn across the room into a chair, where Aryn then lied unconscious. "I guess your 'friends' get to meet me sooner then they may have wanted." Krad said, sitting down beside Midnight, then putting his arm around her. "Exx, how bout some blood apple wine for anyone who wants it and two for me and Midnight." Krad said, pulling out a bag with atleast 3 million dollars worth of gold coins. "Exx, You take Gold coins, right?" Krad said, his third eye shimmering a souless black as he peers over at the unconscious Aryn. "Didn't think I slammed him that hard." Krad said with a snicker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:28 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Nick looked at him and said in his thick Russian accent " ah so you are the uh husband of this wonderful women. Well this is a great honor then. My name is Nickademous dastevsky and this is Enigma and you know the dumbass over there."

Nick pulled out a flask that held a red liquid and poured himself some." Nick what Have I told you about drinking your blood here." Enigma said as she walked over to aryn.

Nick asked for a raw steak and walked over to aryn " hold this engima" he said as he handed his glass of blood to her. He then waved the steak in front of aryns face and his eyes shot open " hey steak!!!!! Yummy!!! give it here Nick" nick tossed it to him and took his glass and walked back over to where midnight was.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:35 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

"Yeah, I am the husband of Midnight, and I know exactly who you are, for you are the son of the great vampire lord." Krad said, standing up with a swrod in his hand. "What Kind of blood is this anyways." Krad says, as he takes the flask from Nick at lightning speeds. "If I had to take a wild guess, I would say human." Krad said, watching Aryn as he ate the steak. "what is with that mortal, and why do you insist on following a dead end." Krad said, playing with the flask.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:46 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"well first of all he is no ordinary mortal. He is actually a deamon and a very powerful one. Second Yes it is human blood and I have about 15 other flasks that have some blood from each species that has crossed pathes with me." Nick looked at him " Would you like some?" He asked as he grabbed the flask to put it away and as he put it away smiled at Krad showing his fangs. "what do you mean a dead end?" as he looked over at enigma and aryn as they started tickling each other. Aryn still had the steak hanging out of his mouth. NIck smiled and looked back at krad.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:52 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

"You plan to kill the Vampire Lord, do you not. However, the Vampire lord was only ever defeated once before, and that person died in the process." Krad said, tapping the sword he was holding on the table. "And no, I don't want any blood, I have been trying to cut down on human blood. "By the way, this sword is called Trison, and it is the holder of the legendary Celestial Beam, causer of the Apocalypse." Krad said, holding the sword in the light as it flashes blue. "It is also capable of telling if a soul is pure or tainted, an it says that your soul is pure, but the fact that you have a soul seems strange." Krad said, sheathing his sword.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:59 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Nick looked at him " yeah I know that he died but if it keeps my dad from doing anything then I will die to save my planet. I have heard of that sword. There are great stories about it on my planet. [b]Why is my soul so strange?"[/b]:?

Nick looked at Enigma and Aryn who had stopped and had gotten a drink. " yeah those two have been with me through everything and I couldn't do anything without them." Nick poured another glass for himslef.
"
SO what do you see with those two souls?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:16 pm 
"It is strange because most consider a vampire to be a souless creature." Krad said, pulling out a small viel of silverish-red blood. "And this is the only blood that I drink now." Krad said, puoring a drop into his Blood Apple Wine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:21 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

NIck looked at him " yeah I guess vampires are souless and I guess I can be at times. What do you see in those 2 souls?They probably have the purest hearts ever."

Nick looked at them and then looked at Krad and smiled " yeah but my mom is the reason I have a soul. My father is the reason sometimes I don't. when my mum died.I felt like my soul died and then my dad started wit the abuse and that is why I am not only cold but why I have such a pure soul because I knew what he was doing was wrong . SO I vowed not to be like him. but I can't get away from him that is the other thing."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:25 pm 
"Sometimes it is better not to have a soul, but sometimes a soul helps. You find out which it is for you." Krad said, sipping at his wine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:45 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

NIck looked at him and sipped his blood. " Yay if I ever lose my 2 friends I would lose my soul. they are the onlyt reason I am not souless. They both have the pureist souls I have ever seen. They are the ones who rescued me from my father but anyway so how are you doing?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:48 pm 
"I am doing the same as always, just worrying about what some of you mortals and other beings are getting yourself into." Krad said, still sipping his wine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:56 pm 
Tightwad

It was at that moment that Chalgrish burst out laughing, his dagger-like teeth clicking as his jaw jumped up and down.

Mortals eh? I thought vampires were eternal sans garlic, crosses, stakes and mallets, and other such items. And it is what I'm wondering, why do you have those extra pair of wings on your elbows? Stabilization I understand, but even a male harpy lacked the wings. In fact, very few creatures possessed more wings other than on their back.

Chalgrish took a sip of his smoking iridescent drink, still chuckling as he watched Krad's third eye strike up flames anew. He then took out his dagger and spun it on the tip of his index finger, perfectly balanced.

And why do you not laugh? Not one incidence has occured that I have heard of where you have even made a chuckle. I realise that there are few reasons to laugh when surrounded by enemies, but in a tavern as quaint as this one, there are many.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:18 pm 
Godsin Queen

Oh! belive me, he laughs a lot more than you think.

Midnight pulled a golden jeam out of one of her pockets and placed it beside the one on the table. The two stones started to glow and spin around until they had completly fused together,and in their place was a pure gold dagger.

Midnight smiled and handed it to Chalgrish.

Here, I do beleive this is to belong to you from now on,but how did you know to bring the tears to me?

Midnight leaned back into Krad's arms, and looked over at Nick, expecting him to pull out his oversized book and look up the history behind the dagger.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:15 pm 
Tightwad

:read: nonowaityseesawhat! I didn't KNOW to bring them to you, I just....did.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:28 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Nick looked at him and let out a evil laugh. " why of course you did. that is why I brought my Tear here. She is the only one that I know of that is a feline women." Nick laughed again. "but have you seen my two morons they arn't here?"

Nick looked around and noticed that they were gone.NIck shook it off even though his girlfriend was missing. " anyway but it is simple I am going to the caverns of the lost souls and there is one in there so when I find it I will bring it back to you ok Midnight?" as he said this he patted her head and then poured himself some whisky and added 3 drops of blood to it

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:36 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

"I don't laugh because I have nothing to laugh about, for one thing I lost all of my magi brothers." Krad said, as he got some more wine from Exx. "And harpy males do have the wings, they are just not usually shown." Krad said, sipping the wine, after putting Midnight blood into it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:14 pm 
Godsin Queen

Not feline, canine! I am part Angeleric fox!

Midnight stated,while eyeing two saspicous figures crouching over in the far corner of the room

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:25 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

"Who are those two." Krad said, blasting the ground near the corner.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:27 pm 
Godsin Queen

Hey! be nice!

Midnight lightly knocks Krad in the back of the head with the palm of her hand.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:30 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

"I am being nice, nice to who I don't know." Krad said, rubbing the back of his head.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:32 pm 
Godsin Queen

Well, it isn't very nice to blast someone! even if you can't see them! What if thats Aryn and Enigma back there? Huh?

Gives Krad a stern look.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:35 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

"aryn, that gives me reason to blast again. Krad said, charging another shot.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:37 pm 
Godsin Queen

Midnight leaps in front of them and growls.

Try it!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:39 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

"Why should I try again, when I could attack from below." Krad said, enter the ground.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 59  Next