Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 am

Post subject: Morrigoths Shadow
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:30 pm 
Cererean Princess

Dear Friends, Companions, and Sometimes Enemies,
Those of you who have been keeping up to date with the news will most likely know of the entity Morrigoth, and those who have not will most likely have heard whispered rumours of this being, and the threat which it poses to our existence. Sadly, I cannot deny these rumours. The threat Morrigoth poses is a very real one, and we need more information on this being.
All of you will no doubt recognise, then, why I am writing this letter - I wouldn't be addressing it to you if I didn't think you would. Those of you who do not wish to join this quest are free to ignore this letter; I am not going to try to guilt trip you into joining. I have no need to, for unless my judgements of your characters are largely false, you will need no persuading.
If you wish to join, meet at Benny's Diner - yes, that Benny's Diner - at 9:00AM. It may not be the most traditional place to begin a quest against evil, but I for one have been in too many inns and taverns (that's not a jab at those of you who run them, by the way; you do an excellent job).
I expect to be meeting all of you there,
Gwen

Gwen tapped her feet impatiently on the table strut. The plastic felt weird to her, oddly out of place in this new world - a relic of a bygone age. She shook off the feeling; that world was gone now, buried beneath a web of Jungian make believe - save for a few jarring places such as Benny's Diner, that is.

"Can I get you anything?" She looked up, to see a waitress preparing to take her order. Miniskirt, check; roller-skates, check... Benny certainly didn't skimp of trying to replicate the atmosphere of a last century American diner. "Just a milkshake, please - Strawberry, Medium, no extra's." As the waitress skated away, she turned back to the old-tech pad she was reading. Hard to believe that they were so cheap and common just a scant couple decades ago...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Morrigoths Shadow
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:31 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
The door opens and tow guys walk. One of them wears a leather jacket and the other a hooded sweatshirt. They look around for a little while before a host walks up.
"Hello," says the host "table for two?"
"No" says the brown haired man, "We are looking for someone name Gwen"
"Ah," says the host "she is over there" he ends by gesturing
Seeing where the host is gesturing the pair utters their thanks before walking over to the table "Mind if we sit down?" asks the man in the leather jacket.

Offline Profile