Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 am

Post subject: The Master's return (heartgrove chronicals)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:15 am 
Godsin Queen

You're standing in some kind of really large bunker like room with a group of new recruits just like yourself. You've just got your conciled coms and your official creed ID so that you may pass freely in and out of any of the creed bases.

A tall slinder man in a baggy green military like jumpsuit is pacing back and forth in front of the group acompanied by blond girl wearing pigtails and a headset. He stops pacing and looks over at hte group you are standing with. You are about to recive your very first misson for this sector of the organization from this man and the antisipation in the room is building by the minute.

My name is Travis, and this young woman is known as Bonnie. We will be the people you hear the most in those little ear pieces you were given when you got here. Any order you get will be from one of us no one else. He pauses and starts pacing again never taking his eyes off of the group you're standing with.

We don't have much time for briefing so I'll make this quick. You are here because you are either the greenest or the newest members of this branch of the creed organization. We need poeple that won't be reconized from this area to infiltrate the Heartgrove base stationed here undercover to gather information.

We have reason to believe that the man who calls himself the master of the heartgrove corperation is still alive, and stationed there. We need the information to either comfirm or denigh this rumor so that we may better know what action to take to plan the creed's next move. There are also rumors that the super villain Card Trick is also in the area, so as a secondary mission any information obtainted on her will earn you an extra bonous in pay.

Futhermore any information on any new experiments the corporation my be planning will also be a phlasable reason to raise your pay. so keep that in mind as well.

All the matirials you will need for desguising yourself and passing through the heartgrove's sucurity will be placed in you mission lockers. With that said you are dismissed. I suggest you all get some rest, you all wil be starting your new jobs as Heartgrove employees early in the morning.
With that the man gave a nod an walked off.

Um, any questions? The woman introduced as Bonnie spoke up shyly hugging her electronic clipboard.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: The Master's return (heartgrove chronicals)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:22 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

rick spoke up first many knew him as an ass hole but he dident care "so where takeing oders form... wich are you a migit a really short teenage (bleep)"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:29 am 
Godsin Queen

ooc:she's not sweet pink if that's wht yur thinking she's someone esle entirly. sweet pink is part of the may team and you more than likely won't even hear of her.

IC:Ok, does anyone have anything else to say beside harping on my lack in height? Bonnie huffed sourly.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:34 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

hey all im saying is you look a littel young for this job... but hey your hear your abel to handel your self... i hope he says under his breth befor he took to his locker he hated jobs like this he wasent a spy he was a figher hed get this over with at least hed get payed extra for the trobbel as he read the detales in the report

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:43 am 
Godsin Queen

Bonnie frowned as he walked off leaving the rest of the group behind. It was true she was only 15, but she was hand picked for the job. Still she wasn't so sure she wanted to let anyone there know about any of that.

Anyone have any questions at all? I'll be glad to assist you in any way I can. She chimmed up suddenly replacing her frown quickly with a cheery smile.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:52 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

occ:um... dont you think thats a littel... um never mind

ic: he read the report up and down he was the mail clerk oh joy he was shure that this would ganer much informasion for creed this way at least hed get paid... wandering thure the bace he wonderd what kind of perks hed get... could he at least get a meal hear right

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:52 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel wasn't much of a talker and he was sitting in a dark corner, with a smile on his face he suddenly appeared behind Bonny and said, I've got one. What's card Trick's ability? Cause I don't want to fight someone who's ability is weak. Drakel was a skilled assassin and was only picked for this job because of his abilities and his desire to take down gold corp. He was still wearing the Heartgrove logo on the side of his outfit, an ironic thing that he purposely did to see how many people would feel unsafe by just one little logo being worn by someone they hardly knew. And by the head count throughout the entire base... almost everyone.

Before bonny could reply to his question Drakel appeared back towards his corner again and started to do fancy tricks with his knife.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:01 am 
Godsin Queen

Bonnie blew a piece of her hair out of her face with her breath unmoved by Drakel's display.Her powers do just as all of Heartgrove's tacky nicknames imply. She uses playing cards loaded with traps and explosives, and she has super speed to boost. Bonnie answered simply.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:04 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

poping his head back in hey new question littel miss wares the lunch room and how much is it

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:02 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Anni was sitting in the exact opposite corner of Drakel meditating onthe floor. However, her eyes were wide open and scanning the room. Each and every person in the room were glowing yellow, as were the lights and all other electric appliance. Looking over at Bonnie, Anni asked "So this is just going to be a info gathering mission for us? No fighting the enemy we just get to play it safe and stay under their radar?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:12 am 
Godsin Queen

Well, if you get caught, what you do is up to you. Your promised safety with the creed will be put up as forfit if you get caught or captured, and you will have to fend for youself. Otherwise yes your skills wil be sued to stay hidden, and gather information. It's your first mission after all. Everyone has to start small and work their way to the bigger stuff. Bonnie answered while shoving her glasses futher onto the bridge of her nose.

The cafiteria is down the hall ad to the left of the personale barricks Bonnie alos added toward Rick.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:16 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

ya but how much is it

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:27 am 
Godsin Queen

What do you mean how much is it? it get's taken out of your pay along with room and board, it's free. Bonnie called back to him a little frustrated as if this where common knowlage he sould have known, which it kind of was.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

what its your job to answer our stupid questions besides... oh never mind he says walking off

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:15 am 
Godsin Queen

Whatever, are there any more question? more insightful ones I hope. Bonnie asked while rolling her eyes.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:48 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC: Dora do we pick our own assignments or do we get them assigned by you?

IC: Anni got up and walked over to the woman, looked around and asked "how are we getting there exactly, I do not own a car and a bunch of new workers carpooling would look suspicious?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:56 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

after all his hard work and saposed success he was living in a hole in the ground surrounded by pepol he dident know he thout going up in the ranks ment he got away from that.... rick setteled into his cot too poor to do any thing elce the next day his ultra secrit mission to bring down the scorge of all humanity would begin with a trip to the most direspted room in any office... the mail room hand picked his rear the needed some one desposeabul oh well at least he'd get the chance to read other pepols mail it was aprently the only fun he'd get.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 am 
Godsin Queen

ooc: at first everyone is going to be on the same mission, then as it progresses other missions will be asigned. You can send in mission requests that follow along with the story line once we get done with the first part. for the moment just getting it started to keep it running is the main objective.

Ic:

You will be provided with a mode of trasportation. the infomation on that will be located in the mission folder in your assignment locker. Anything else?Bonnie answered simply.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:39 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

ooc so are you going to pass the days after every one has made a post or when you feal like it or what

ic drat i hate when i have nothing to do ... i wonder if theres a gym or something round hear ill make my self look dumb untill we get sent

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 am 
Godsin Queen

ooc: the next day will come into progress after everyone is done asking questions, and Bonnie officially dissmisses the group as a whole, then you guys can start up your next day at "work"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

ooc drat i forgot the milatry part....

as rick walks about the coradors of the bunker it comes to him that he was teckncly never desmised...grate hed get fired for this sence he needed the job he desided to go back to the confrence room when he got there he saw the littel girl hed be takeing oders from and the others just siting there... did i miss any thing

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC: My question obviously was worded badly, do we get to choose what part of the company we "work" in like dandrock decided to be in the mail room?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:47 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: oh yes of course that's all your choice, I think you guys all know what kind of office jobs there are in the world by now, so whatever you want to do that's fine with me.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:07 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Anni walked over to her locker and grabbed the file that was stuck inside it. Looking over the contents she discovered that she was a security gaurd. 'Sweet,' she thought, 'I get to watch people and not be found suspicious at all.' Turning towards the room again she answered Bonnie by saying "Nope, all my questions are answered."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:21 am 
Godsin Queen

Bonnie gave a nod of aproval and pushed her glasses up again.

Good, then I see no reason to keep you any longer, you are all dismissed. You are free to do whatever you want until tommorow's mission. Although I highly suggest that you all try to rest up so that you aren't too tired to perform tommorow. Bonnie told them, and she walked off to attend to other matters leaving them there alone to do whatever they wished.

Offline Profile