Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 pm

Post subject: Re: The Master's return (heartgrove chronicals)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:28 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

rick finaly relved at being aloowed to leave first took to the gym be for going to his cot hand picked to do What he said

the next day came to late for his tasteand it was off to the ofice he sat there with a few other at first he mad the token effort to seem chearful wich he quickly gave up most of the mail he got handed where office memos he did find a berthday card in the mix and some one wanted to invite the office to wach tv he found this sad but concitering he really dident have a life ither it seemed fiting he contined to pass and sort mail hopeing eventuly something would happen

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:12 pm 
Godsin Queen

Alright ladies, I'm sure by now you are all thurally bored with your new jobs at the office. Well, it turns out lady luck is working with you this morning. We've just been informed that Card Tick has just made an appearance, and she's on her way to you building right now. Keep your eyes peeled people, and whatever you do, don't do something stupid to blow your cover.Travis's voice sounded over their head pieces.

I've got some more news on that. She's there as a civilian so she's not wearing her costume. That might make her a little difficult to spot. Bonnie's voice followed suit.

Hard to spot, yes, Bonnie, do you know any other blonde woman with granny glasses who wears card faces on her fingernails?

Travis huffed through the coms. He was back at the base is his office swivle chair looking over a traslusent computer screen floating over his desk. The screen how windows of camera views for everyone so that he could see exactly what was going on with each member of the team.

Oh, by the way, you do know you are supposed to be pretending to do your job while gathering information, not actually doing it.He added sniddly to no one in particular.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:31 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
As a low level security guard Anni was often told to patrol the corridors. Once in a while she was left to look after the security cameras while the other guards took breaks or patrolled themselves

It was during one of these guard free periods that she received the message about Card Trick. Using the Headset she sent a morse code message to ask for a better discription of Card Trick's face so she could watch for her on the cameras.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:08 pm 
Godsin Queen

you know that really isn't nessasary. our com link is completely masked in every way possible. No one even knows it's there to even try tapping into it to begin with. I'll send you all an image on your wrist watch devices. Bonnie answered back.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"roger that" rick said out loud "rodger who" said one of his coworkes .... "rodger on the fith floor its his berth day" he lied his way past it and took the the leavator... he click the fith floor sudenly the elavator stoped on the therd floor and a womon got in as the elavtoer juts back to life she starts working on her nails fileing them down the one shape that can be made out is that of a hart "wow" he says out loud alerting the womon his presents "what!" shes says slitly annoyed "well im not used to seeing such a pritty womon in an ofice like this" "im not suprized" shes says turning her nose up and him and leaveing swiching her but as she walks down a hall on the forth floor... actiavatien his ear peacerick calls the team i bleave i spoted card trick last seen on the forth floor

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:31 pm 
Godsin Queen

Good work kid you didn't completely screw up. Everyone keep tabs on her movement. She may look like a brainless bimbo, but she's sharp, too sharp form my liking. Try seeing what she's up to if she can, but stay clear of her, and don't let her see you if you can help it. Travis grumbled not too thrilled with what he was hearing or seeing on his little floating windows.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:46 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

ill take that to mean clock out for the day up on the fith floor roger the ilaged berth day boy recaved an empty envilope and happy berthday with his fake misson done he went back to the mail room

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Anni had immediately turned to look at the monitors that were responsible for the fourth floor when she heard Rick say he saw Card Trick. Her superior officer walked in just as Card Trick was walking out of the first camera. The superior officer took the chair he had been in before leaving he started looking at all of the monitors one at a time until he came to the one that Card Trick was on. When he saw Card Trick he started messing with the camera controls so that she was always on screen. Anni did not know what most girls called what this man was but he would follow any one so long as they had the right figure.
Card Trick kept walking down the hall until she reached a door near the end of it, when she was there she openedit and walked in.
"Shoot, we do not have any cameras in that room" said Anni's commanding officer.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:43 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: I thought I should mention that everyone can hear what everyone else is saying on the coms, and you can communicate with each other as well.

Ic:D :swear: We need to know what's in that room! It could be where they're keeping the Master while he recovers from his injuries from his last conflict with the creed. Bonnie! where is that other recruit we hired? Why hasn't he reported in? Isn't he suppsed to be good at not being seen? Travis grumbed.

I don't know sir. No one has heard or seen of him since last night. I'll try contacting him and see what I can do. Oh, and Rick, you should have access to one of the company computers. It might help if you try looking for some kind of blueprint for the forth floor. It might hold some kind of clues as to what might be in that room. Bonnie answered, and then she rolled her old fashion swivel chair over to a phone sitting on her desk and started hunting though the phone directory screen that poped up when she turned it on.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:24 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

yeah no... sorry this is the mail room the chick at the sacirity desk can do that or you can publick records and all im goning in the old fashion way he says grabing some stuff tossing it on a cart and heading to the forth floor after he steps off the eleavator and runs in to card trick agen this time littarly "oh fancy runing into you hear" "you idoit" she says angry ans storms into the elavater "shes heading dack down ill check out the rooms hear someone elce will have to get her" he says picking up the papers and puting them back on the cart

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:48 am 
Godsin Queen

Wow, this is the first time I think I'd ever have to agree with card trick. You really are an idiot! How many times do you plan to try blowing your cover like that boy? You better have nicked her wallet or something after bumping into her like that. Anni, keep an eye on his back. He'll need someone to alert him in case he needs to get out of there in a hurry. With the way he's going I grant you that it won't take long before someone get's suspicious of him. Just make sure you also watch Card Trick's movents as well. Travis ordered.

Sir, I think I've located his com signal, but so far I haven't been able to get a response.Bonnie chimmed in.

Good, keep at it, Bonnie.Travis grumbles back while rubbing his forehead. At least no one seem to have been caught so far. That could only be an up.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:21 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Anni had just been put on patrol duty. As soon as she was away from cameras she said into the com "I will keep track of him as soon as I get back to the monitors. I am standing just off of the elevators, I was told to patrol the second floor and get back as soon as possible. I did notice that Card Trick pressed the same button I will have to. Oh, my ride just binged talk to you guys in a bit."

Swiftly walking into the elevator she came face to face with the flesh and blood version of the girl she had been tailing via video camera. Giving Card Trick a brief nod Anni walked in and stood against a wall waiting for the elevator to stop. When Anni walked out of the elevator she saw the second floor security panel that allowed gaurds to patrol the entire floor without doing much. She logged in and looked around the floor before signing off and walking back to the security room.

The room was mercifully empty whenshe got there, scanning the monitors quickly she noticed that in the half hour she had spent one floor down the fourth floor had not changed at all but someone was heading up to it on the elevator

Speaking into her com again she said "Hey, dude, get out of that room, someone is heading to the fourth floor. Hey, bosses? Card Trick is talking to this really plump guy in oneof the board rooms."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:20 am 
Godsin Queen

A plump man you say? Are you able to give me visual on that by any chance? Try to also include some audio if you can. I want in on that conversation.Travis said perking up a bit.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:44 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Looking over her shoulder to check forobservers Anni prepped to use her special ability. "yeah, just give me a sec and one of the micro cameras you gave each team member will be in an air duct" She replied. Turning into energy Anni entered the electrical system that made up the building's supply. She traveled along the wires that lead back to the private generator and then followed the enery from there to the giant fan closest to the room. Turning human again she placed a micro camera on the ceiling by bending its own electrical current around it. Luckily enough for her both of the occupents of the room she was in were to busy discussing to notice anything else.

Anni turned back into engy and returned to the camera room where she found her boss staring at some scientist up on level five. Making a u-turn she went and caused one of the elevators to go onto a feedback loop that aloud her to ride it back to level three. "There," she said into the com once she was in the dead zone again, "you should be able to see and hear everything in that room for as long as that battery holds out. Tonight after I have clocked out I will go back and recharge it for you."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:48 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"heading out but i will continue to sweep the rooms" rick says dumping some papers he had on the desk and leaveing the room "so far nothing off" in a few minitys his mail delivery has goten him in to 3 more rooms with nothing or no one out of the odary... "is it posabul that she aslo has an office job like us iv been in nearly halve the rooms on this floor and i cant find any thing at first glance" then a man comes out of one of the rooms at the end of the hall "hey what are you doing up hear" "just dliverin the mail" "i havent seen you around hear befor" "its my first day" "wares your name tag" "oh i forgot to put it on he takes a small plactick card from his poick and pins it on his shirt" "have you been waling around like that all day" "ya just doin my job no ones said any thing" "ok" the man says turning "hey" "yes" "did you see a womon come thure hear" "yea she went down stares" the man qiuckly proseeds to the elavator "all right you guys herd that should i try it or not"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:33 am 
Godsin Queen

Travis pulls a new window into the air, and starts looking it over. It's the feed from one of the cameras Anni installed.

Are you sure you can do the operation? Card Trick questions the man sitting in front of her.

I'm quite sure. It's a very simple and painless proccedure. Not that he would feel much regaurdless. My only problem is a matter of exspences. A project of such caliber will require quite a bit of money to finace it properly. The man answered folding his arms together.

Project? The well fare of my father is not a mere science experiment. The consequinces of failing are quite dire! I will give you whatever money you think you need, but if something goes wrong....I will kill you.

Oh, Mistress, you can surely count on me, I assure you. I just need to know where I'll be setting up shop so that I can start sending my equipment over. The man laughed nervously.

You're quite confident for someone who dosn't even know whether they have the job yet. It's stupid of you to assume that you already have the job simply because I called you here to do it. Still, I unfortunatly can't send for nameless, so you'll have to do. You are to stay here, in this room, and I'll have someone come after you to esscort you to my father's bed chambers. Remember, if you fail I will personally wring the life out of your chubby oversized neck. I'm done with this conversation, good day sir. Card Trick snapped at the man, and then she was up and on the move again.

Ok, Anni, new objective to add to your little to do list. Keep your eye on the man in that room. I think he may be the key to finding out where Heartgrove has been keeping their old leader stashed. Rick finish up up in there as fast as you can, I have a feeling that Card Trick might be on her way back over to the floor you're on, and you've already been seen by her far too much to try for a third time. See if you can't find something that might hint at some kind of hidden switch to some kind of secret room, but remember you need to make sure not to let anyone else see you. Travis huffed, this was far more complicated than he'd first anticipated.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:37 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel walked through the streets of the city counting his money that he's just earned and in his head he was counting one, two, three, four, five , six, seven, eight, nine.... nine hundred? I 'm going to have to pay this client a little visit for the rest of his bill. Jobs like that aren’t easy to do, nor will I allow somebody to take hard earned money from me.... Or I'll just let it go; after all It wasn't much of a job to begin with. Drakel's facial expression shown both his anger and frustration at first but after thinking about the possibilities of his client making a n honest mistake of counting the same dollar twice, and after remembering the picture of the family Drakel just let out a sigh and calmed down. After all, He loved children and hated the thought of ruining a child's life due to being one hundred short. (as I stated before, he kept his old job but as a secret. hope you don't mind.)

When he walked through the door of the building he was supposed to work in, Drakel quickly placed his money in his pocket. Drakel smiled and put on his intercom to communicate Drakel smiled and said, I'm in. Sorry for being a tad late, had a smoke and they wouldn't let me in until I "smelt" better. Drakel almost chuckled on the thought as he walked towards the elevator and pressed the button to go up towards the sixth floor. When the elevator door opened, Drakel walked in it calmly and pressed the shiny, silver colored button with a six on it and waited in it calmly.

Drakel remembered his job clearly, Go up to cubical 263 on the sixth floor, Hack the computer systems, which was something easy to him since he was given the master password to the entire system's main computer. Pretend he is doing his job, and download the data onto the disk he was given. Childs play seeing he was given all the information on what to do in detail last night and had done such at least three to four times before. But then again he usually had a friend with him to help on those times. So this was actually his first time hacking a system by himself.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:56 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

'Okay message received,' was tapped into the com system so that Anni's boss would not realize what was going on.

"Girl," said the head security officer to get Anni's attention "I am clocking out for the day, you will be the only person on duty until your shift ends got it?"

Nodding her head Anni watched as the guard walked out of the room. Turning back to the monitors she watched as card trick exited the room and walked back to the elevator and the missing member of their team walked into the building. A short time later Card Trick's lacky walked out of the room as well and walked down one of the hallways. Turning the cameras to follow him she still lost sight of him in of the blind spots that the cameras could not penetrate.

"Hey guys," she said into the intercom, "we have a problem, that fat man you wanted me to follow has decided to become a magician and disappear. I can not find him on any of the cameras"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:14 am 
Godsin Queen

Bout time you showed up. You'll need to do a lot of catching up with the time you've lost if you plan to still get paided.
Travis grumbled at Drakel, then he paused.

What? What do you mean he just dissappeared? There's no way! Even with the blind spots he would have had to pass by the camera to go anywhere. I guess we'll need someone to check over that hallway. There has to be some kind of explination. Who's free to investigate it? Travis questioned.

I think there should be one other person coming in, Sir. When they get here perhaps they could take on the assignment? Bonnie offered up a solution.

I wasn't told about anyone else. Travis growled.

It's some kind of last minute recruitment for this morning. I don't even have the data on them yet. I've just gotten word that this person was recomened by Froggy, so there's no turning them down at this point. Bonnie replied.

Froggy? :swear: it! So much for keeping the branches seprate. These are the kinds of things that make me miss having Sam around. :swear: I hated that woman.Travis complained heatedly.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:44 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

rick casualy made his way into the ofice and started rifleingt hure papers as if he atuly had a resion too....then he noitced the computer was still on he shook the mouse a littel to reval a scedual and a list of some kind partauly marked out. as well as an adress.

hey boss i got something here it looks a bit tecnacl should i swipe it or something?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:22 pm 
Godsin Queen

Bah it couldn't hurt even if it is nothing. Just keep your eyes on you back sonny.Travis answered back. It was the first time he didn't seem quite so grummpy or angry when speaking over the coms.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:25 am 
G.E.E.K.

Wolf fluttered his wings and prayed nobody had a flyswater in this place.
He enjoyed being something other than himself, but a fly was about all that would remaing unnoticed here, so he was stuck with that.
His insect eyes scanned the room trying to locate his target, a woman called Card Trick.
He wasn't finding her, and he was reallizing that he couldn't hear the com-speak while in any form other than his own.
He tool off and slid into a restroom as an employee went through the door. In one of the stalls, he returned to his natural form, bringing his clothes and com into being as well.
"This is Wolf. Sorry for being out of touch, people. It's kinda hard to talk when all you can do is buzz," he said as he morphed his clothes into an outfit identicle to an employee's. "Yes, I was an insect, and I lost the target so I could transmit this message."
He left the restroom and walked toward where he had las seen Card Trick. She wasn't there...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:55 am 
Godsin Queen

I don't care what you turn into as long as you are doing your job. We need someone to head down to where the chubby little mad scientist was spotted and try and hunt donw clue as to how and where he dissapeared to. Anni was watching the camreras so you'll have to work with her to figure out the exact location at which he dissappeared at. Rick, what's going on with you over there, have you done anything with that information you've located? Travis was back to his stern tone almost instantly.

Sir, his camera seems to be malfunctioning, I no longer have a visual on him. Bonnie pipped in.

Oh, that's just great, I just noticed nither do I. Rick, I need a report on what's going on with you, do you coppy?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:10 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"i copy sir... i think its a list of parts and equpmint of some kind ill copy it and get it to bonni" quickly inserting a flash drive rick copys over the page and starts out inti the elavator... "ok i got it ware do i need to head?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:41 am 
hufflepuff head of house

"Wolf," she said "you are on the same floor as me, get here and I will show you the footage, just know that you need to do this inconspicously. Shouldn't be too hard with the elevators right next to the door"

Going over to the computer she had access to Anni uploaded the video that followed the man down the Hallway to the space that he disappeared at.

Offline Profile