Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:33 pm

Post subject: Re: The Master's return (heartgrove chronicals)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:39 am 
G.E.E.K.

Wolf listened in. "Whoever said my name, I'm on my way to your location. We'll introduce ourselves properly there," he said. His legs carried him to the elevators, at which he made a right hand turn and went into the security terminal.
As soon as the door closed his employee outfit, which he thought tight and stuffy, reformed into his comfortable standard outfit of near pure black.
"That's much better," he said, then turned to the room's other occupent. "Hello. As you've probably noticed, I am the mercanary called Wolf." At this poin he made an exagerated bow, then asked, "and what may I call you?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:13 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Anni had been leaning over the computer monitor when wolf walked in. "That's much better," he said, he then turned towards anni and continued, "Hello. As you've probably noticed, I am the mercanary called Wolf." after whichhe made a very large extravagent bow before asking "and what may I call you?"

Turning her body to face him Anni replied "You may call me Anni, now come over to this computer so that I can show you the tape I am running through"

When he was over by the computer Anni hit play and the man walked through each scene until he reached the dead point and disappeared. Sadly none of the videos had audio unless the company thought it was necessary and those sound required areas did not include hallways.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:44 pm 
Godsin Queen

Right now, Rick, I need you to head back down to ground level and look for one of Bonnie's helper bots right outside the building. When you find it, give it your head gear. We need to get your camrera back into working order before you take your mission any further. If I can't keep an eye on you, I can't keep you safe. Bonnie, you know what to do once he get's donw to ground level. Travis told Rick, while watching over what the others were doing.

Yes, sir. I'll work on the repairs and give you my report as soon as I can, sir. Bonnie reported back.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:04 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"i gess i should trun the flash drive in there too" he says just be for stroleing into the mail room "oh would you look at that lunch brake" he says takeing out a box of cigerets it wasent really but who cared if he got fired right on gound level he gose out pretending to smoke awaiteing his contact

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:15 am 
Godsin Queen

A spiderlike robot gallops into Rick's view, and patiently sits at his feet waiting for his drop off.

Just place the head set ontop of the bot, and plug the flash drive into the front of the bot's body. Once the bot is done downloading it's contence you should be able to take the flash drive back, just in case you may need it. Just remember you need to stay close to the bot until your head gear can be returned to you. Bonnie instructed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:35 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"hello littel thing her ya go" he says sticking the flash drive and hears this acerced littel thing he says placing the ear peace with the robot

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:18 pm 
Godsin Queen

a pair of boncular like eyes pop up from the bot's lower body, and it scans over the headgrear. two of it's spider like legs pop up as well, and grasp the equipment, tilting it this way and that.

This is wierd. It doesn't seem to be damaged at all. I don't understand why your camera just stopped working at all. I'm going to pop it open and see if I can find the problem within it'd interior.Bonnie said thoughtfully. Then the bot pried the head gear apart and started examining the pieces inside. It only took a matter of minutes to do.

Hmm, no signs of damge with the hardware either. I guess the only thing left to do is take a look at the software. Bonnie went on, and the bot pulled a chip out of the device and incerted it into itself. For a moment noting happened, and then suddenly it made a strange popping noise, and collapsed onto the ground.

Hey! what just happened!? Why are the bots suddenly acting wacky?Travis growled as the bot pouring him coffee colapsed as well dropping the coffee on the floor.

Something in that chip just killed the system. Luckily it hasn't effected the com network or any of the other's equipment. Rick must have picked something up off the fourth floor while he was up there. Some kind of wave trasmited virous. That's why all the bots just went offline when the chip was inserted into the bot with Rick. The bots are all on the same wave length. Bonnie explained.

s :swear: ! If that's the case, why didn't it kill everyone elses head grear when Rick's died? Emmf! Travis growled as he sopped up the hot coffee on the floor with a towle.

After the problem we had last month with the team that got whipped out, I installed a canclation sytem that changed the phrequency of the other's headgear when any one of the others fail to respond correctly. I do learn from my mistakes, boss. Speaking of which, is everything ok over there? Bonnie questioned.

Everythings fine, one of the bots made a mess, and I'm cleaning it up. How soon can you have the bots back up and running again? Travis questioned back.

Hmm, well it might take a while to locate the virus from the programing, and then reboot the sytem again. Rick will have to fly solo until I can get everything back up and running. If we're lucky he'll stay put until we can get back in contact with him. Bonnie answered back while working at one of her many control panels.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:26 am 
G.E.E.K.

Wolf devided his attention between the monitor before him, the conversation over the com in his ear, and the girl who had introduced herself as Annie.
He noticed the dead area in the building through the active camera screens around the room.
"Annie, I can get to the blind zone. Think you can link 1 of these screens to the camera in my headset?" he asked.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:49 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

she must have sent me a vires some how maby its like atto pilot or soemthing

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:40 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Upon wolf asking his question Anni lowered her right sleeve. Aroung her wrist was a bracelet that had little circles dangling off of it. "Put this onto your headgear Wolf" she said, "It will send the feed to my iPhone as well as the main base. We do not want to hook it up to these monitors that would give the company access to the footage." When she had mentioned the iPhone she had pulled it out of her pocket and started tapping away on it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:19 am 
G.E.E.K.

Wolf took Annie's bracelet and attached it to his headset.
Then he shrunk the entire assembly to fit on a rat's head.
"I have 1 last favor to ask of you. As soon as I morph, put the headset on me," he stated, setting the object on the table. He then climbed onto the table himself as he morphed into an average household rat.
I let's just hope there's no exterminator here today, he thought.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:40 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Anni shook her head. "Transform back for a second Wolf," she said. When he had transformed back she continued, "Now, you only need one of the little circles so give me my bracelet back after setting it up correctly." After wolf had set up the device correctly and retransformed Anni put the device on his head.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:02 am 
Godsin Queen

Alright! The virus had been located and isolated, and delete! that should take care of the virus. Rebooting of the bot's system will start shortly. Shotrly after Bonnie said this the bot at Rick's feet sprung back into life, and put Rick's head gear back together, and it handed it back to him.

There, we've got visual back on Rick, and all is well in the world again. Also, I've been looking at the information that Rick mannaged to collect. He's right to say it looks like some kind of shopping list. I can't tell what yet, but from this list I can tell you whatever they plan on building will be huge if they get the chance to complete it. There are some notes that go with it, but I haven't gotten around to reading them just yet. I'll let you know what I find out once I've looked it over more thurally. Bonnie reported.

Good work, I want ever bit of information you can suck out of that as soon as possible. Rick, you didn't do half bad either. I need to you hang around the building without looking too suspisious just incase the others need some kind of back up. Travis instructed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:10 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

all right i did something usefull ware should i go now

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:13 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

pandora says she will be right back soon

Offline Profile