Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 pm

Post subject: Maelstrom
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:12 am 

Location: Somewhere over the river and through the trees he is hunting the big bad wolf with a table knife.
Story thread for the crew of the Maelstrom. Please Check the OOC thread for story details and PM me if you seek inclusion.

The story unfolds as the crew follow thier orders and find themselves in a hanger on a space station. No ship sits inside that hanger, infact not even supply crates or tools are in the hanger, its empty, entirly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Maelstrom
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:30 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
OOPs hadn't realized i double posted

Last edited by Forgotten Dragon's Ire on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:48 am 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Lieutenant Commander James Xavier Wolfe was standing with an empty hangar waiting for his Captain to arrive. Knowing he was a good half hour early on account that he knew his Captain was a stickler for being on time and being with the man for the last ten years he knew he ought to be earlier than the stated time as his Captain was always early himself and anyone arriving after him was "late".

James had his armors tinted visor up even though the light in the hangar was considered dim to most people, to James it might as well have been a bright day due to his albino eyes. Scratching his chin wondering what in the world would have possessed his Captain to tell him to meet in this desolate chamber was beyond him.

A sudden thought lifted his lip into a lopsided grin and a rueful shake of his head. "Captain's got something big planned to go to all this trouble, I just hope it isn't like that last fiasco." Glancing around the hangar for a clue as to what the Captain could be planning all he found was some dust and emptiness. With a shrug he put his arms behind his head and leaned back against one of the walls in wait of his Captain to show up and explain the plan.

Last edited by Forgotten Dragon's Ire on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:50 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: I’m going to make our char's know each other IRE..... if that's ok with you.

IC: Lieutenant Cyriscel was using a special machine that takes the words of paper's and put’s the information as energy into crystals Cyriscel could read the papers. Sighing the final document a knock came one the door. hey, rock face. It’s time to go so get up and come to the Hanger.

Getting up Cyriscel walked to the door and started to walk with the three guards to the Hanger for a meeting, he was supposed to be a ship caption of the Sie-Real, fifty four years ago but turned down that job countless times. In the hallway that lead towards the hanger his feet cut the titanium steel floors leaving small cut in foot prints as though a small knife scratched the floors, and he had three guards all pointing guns at him. get moving, I don’t care what your rank is, your nothing more than a worthless statue. Emotionless, cold and ...

Cyriscel was starting to get mad at the human and purposely stepped on the human’s foot, slicing it in three pieces. The human Screamed beyond pain cursing at Cyriscel. sorry about that. I guess this will teach you to mind your highers’. Now; you really should get that checked out. Oh and by the way… everything has emotions some just chose not to show them. turning towards the other two guards he said, You really should send him to the infirmary.

Walking the rest of the way towards the hanger Cyriscel was shocked be for seeing one of his old friends James. Cyriscel walked over towards James, in the hanger the echo’s of the crystals hitting one another almost like wind shines and the thumps on the ground made it clear that some sort of Valadorrum was there but it was always hard to tell all Valadorrums from one another. Hello young friend. Been some time since we last seen one another. looking down he forgot that there was still blood on his crystal like feet from the human he “accidently” stepped on. Cyriscel couldn’t really tell time but he knew he was early noticing that the caption wasn’t even here yet.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:41 am 

"Ah so how have you been Cyricsel haven't seen you since academy days way back when, I heard some rumors about you the past few years" James said with a smirk on his face toward Cyricsel pleasantly surprised to see him here after all these years. Scuffing his boot against the floor James began to pace about in a small circle wishing that the Captain would give a show sometime soon and explain what in blazes they were doing in a empty hangar. He knew it was something important and dangerous but beyond that the details were hazy at best and completely nonexistent for most.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:15 am 
Behetmoth

Naomi was walking into the hanger. She really admired complex techology of the space. It similar to the kind of techology her race made. When she saw the two "gentleman"talking. She cover her eye under her redhair.

Howardy, there. She said smiling.

She looked at James, she had never since anybody who with two eyes before.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:08 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Rooma walked into the hanger and saw the three standing there talking amongst themselves and her biggest worry was that she was late, she was usually late to things that mattered and early to things that didn’t. It wasn’t an intentional thing, just strait bad luck. Her green eyes glowed as she took the empty hanger. She was confused, had the ship left without her? Was she that late? Where was it?

She ran over to the small group and quickly asked them where the ship was, and if she was late. The group assured her she was actually a bit early and told her they didn’t know where the ship was; but, that they were also waiting on it. After a short introductory conversation her mind began to wander.

Turning, her eyes glowed as she took in the dark corners and the layers of dust, it had been ages since the room had been cleaned; her nose tickled and she almost sneezed. Moving to the wall near James her right arm began to armor into a buster, At first James looked taken a back as she approached but as a powerful current of air shot from the cannon blowing the dust off of a section of wall and floor next to him away and into the air; everyone began to sneeze,

Rooma wiped her nose and apologized as she sat on the floor in the area she had just cleared. Her armor receded back into a bracelet as she sneezed again. Despite the dust she breathed a little better, she was on time.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:16 pm 
Behetmoth

Naomi had watch what had just happen. She the burst revealed her one-eyed. Her face burned. She didn't want anybody to notice it. Naomi was already tall, being a cyclops were make it worse. Thanks a lot Homer.

Being assign the engineer was blessing, the folks at home would be so proud. Yet, some would for it hard to believed. She preen her bee-hive hairstyle, seeing as this was the first day she might as well appear feminine. She picked up the hairclip that had fallen on the floor, placed it back in her red locks.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:41 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Cyriscel didn't sneeze like everyone else but he just stood thereYah, You were interesting to watch in the academy. It was easy to tell you would make it so far, so fast. Cyriscel didn't really fought with James but was watching James in the academy. Well, your reputation precedes you.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:54 pm 
Behetmoth

Naomi just stood there. She wasn't much of a talker, more of a builder. Her thoughts went back to the interview, and how she acted around two eye people. She was always know as a flirt, yet shy. The other cyclops didn't understand when they were fighting heroes and fiddling with construction, she was out listening to rock 'n roll and dying her hair to match Wynonna Judd's. They would never guess she was on this spaceship, with a degree in engineering and weaponry.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:36 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Not getting a reply Cyriscel walked over towards Naomi, Looking back Cyriscel could see the scratched in foot prints he left, when Cyriscel reached Naomi he made a sound as though crystals were hitting each other and him trying to say something at the same time, making it hard to understand the words, then in seconds he said, hello Cyclops, your name? His voice was cold, and almost sounded emotionless, It didn’t matter whether he had emotions or not, his race always kept those things to themselves for their own good. In his mind he was thinking how great it was to see an old friend after all those years. No one was able to hear what Cyriscel only because they were at the other side of the hanger. He could tell that the Cyclops didn’t expect to see a Valadorrum in the hanger. His race was a rare sight to see unless someone went to a beyond frozen planet.

Last edited by Drakel on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:51 pm 
Behetmoth

Naomi just looked at the being and made her answer short and sweet. She was more of a cyclops of action, she only use words when she sang along with Dolly Parton.

Naomi.

Her bee-hived hairstyle with all the barrettes in it, it didn't do any justice hiding her eye now. She pinned up all the danging locks into the hive. She didn't know on how to take being called "cyclops." But she it would be polite if she asked his name too.

And yours?

Her voice had a southern drawl to it, yet quite and peace. It not for her eye she would pass off as a "rodeo queen"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:18 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Cyriscel walked away right when she said her name. Make a guess. He might have pissed her off, he might not, either way it didn't matter to him.

Valadorrums strangely play the "guess the name" game only to see how intelligent one was. If someone was to guess right at any time than they are truly worthy to actually know the Valadorrum’s name. Only James was able to get Cyriscel’s name on the first try.

Cyriscel decided to go to Rooma, The dusty hanger was more and more clean each time Cyriscel got closer and closer. When Cyriscel reached the Silven he yet again made another crystal like sound be for talking and said, Hello, what is your name?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:49 am 

Leaning against the hangar wall after the fit of sneezes induced by Rooma's cleaning spree James riffled his hand through his hair wondering when the captain would come along and tell them why there seemed to be a lack of "something" in this hangar. Seeing that the light within the hangar was rather dim James retracted his tinted visors back into his suit and pushed some of his long hair in front of them to cover his pure red eyes because it was still a tad too bright in the hangar even with it being dim and he didn't feel like explaining his red eyes right now.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:51 am 
Master Old Dragon

The sound of clicking heels met their collective ears and a couple paused. After a moment, however, as it got closer, it melted from a light clicking sound to the heavier oomph of boots- steel-toed to judge from the weighty impact. A feminine silhouette made its way down the hall towards them. From this distance, they could not make out her features against the bright backdrop, only a slender and terribly lanky form. As she stepped from the bright hallway and into the more dimly lit hangar, they saw that the feminine form in the light had been merely an illusion.

Admittedly, the woman that stood before them was very beautiful, in her own right, but it was not a conventional beauty by any means. In the figure before them there was not a single feminine feature, save the long, crimson hair that dangled in a ponytail down her back and the form-fitting black shirt beneath her long burgundy leather jacket.

As she stepped into the light, however, the first thing that caught the attention of many of them was the combination of very tan complexion and the black, soulless gaze with which she surveyed the room. There were no whites in those eyes, only an onyx void- the clear mark of a Shifter.

Taji took up a position near the back of the hangar, careful to avoid the gathered group. From her position, arms crossed, she surveyed the group, however, and took them in as a whole. Her eyes narrowed as she sized each one up, wondering why in the name of blazes she had been called here in the first place.

After a few minutes she began to get warm, and the coat came off. Beneath it, she wore a sleeveless, high-collared shirt that did not completely cover her shoulders. These, they saw, were decorated in ink, with what appeared to be a naked woman holding a rifle. Indeed, if anything, they raised more questions about the aloof newcomer.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:11 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Cyriscel stopped paying attention to the Silven and noticed a bright flash of Red like energy in the room. Unlike every one's racial energy this person had an energy that only dangerous killers had. He gave the shape shifter a naturally glowing, never changing, soulless, red eyed gaze back. Even though her energy screamed danger he was strangely unaffected by the way she entered. Instantly the hanger became colder by the chilling with the feeling of dislike between the two.

After the two gave each other stairs Cyriscel turned back to the Silven, may I please have your name, or should I just make a guess?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:17 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Rooma looks up at Cyriscel and smiles “well you are just going to have to guess what my name is” then she looked way.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:00 am 
Behetmoth

Naomi was not interested in playing games he neither told him his name or not. She just fixed her make-up in her compact. It was oblivious that she wasn't the only red-haired chick her.

It wonder how I would look if I dye my hair back to brunette? And went back to the Priscilla Presley look? She muttered to herself.

She cover her eyes with her hair, making small talk wasn't up her alley. And like most there she want to know why in the world she was call here. She had to cancel a hair salon appointment for this, so it better be good. Those things were really hard to get on her planet you know!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:14 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Cyriscel nodded, this was the first time he had another race say that, the other races usually just say their names and ask for his own. This one must know a little bit of his racial culture yet just like all other races, she does not know his race’s biology. ok, sounds fair seeing that I would do the same to you. Now let’s see, you are here which means you are one of the best. You are a Silven, and I could tell that you are intelligent by that energy you have, so you must be a scientist of some sort. You are either Livenda or Rooma if I am correct. Said Cyriscel, He could tell that he got one of the names right by the facial expression the Silven had.

Last edited by Drakel on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:20 pm 
Behetmoth

Naomi had moved to the far end of the hanger by herself.
I can't believe I miss my hair appointment for this! She thought to herself.

Her red plumps click on the floor as she paced. All she could think about was her bee-hive hair style right now. She looked in her compact to see if she had any cobwebs in it.

Maybe I should dye it blonde, maybe I should put brown highlights in. This "Wynonna look" isn't doing it for me. she muttered quietly to herself. She looked at her eye and how it wasn't as wide as most cyclopes.

Naomi figured fiddling with her appearence was better than making small talk, she figure she most likely wouldn't have much in common with any of them. She wasn't snobby, just not very talkive especially with new people.
She was secretly hoping none of them would appoach her.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:08 am 
Master Old Dragon

The strange woman at the back of the room watched the formalities and shook her head, the smallest of smirks playing across her cynical features. For a moment, she was taken back by the almost juvenile display before her, the "name game" as the kids on the corner used to call it. It was a device used by children in the ghetto to size one another up, determine if the new person was to be a friend for life, a rival, or one of the nameless rabble of playmate-victims. As she came back to the hangar, she stood and stretched her long limbs as they awaited the briefing, listening intently to the conversations around her, despite her hesitation to join in.

"Taji." she muttered the name as the smirk broadened into a nostalgic grin.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:28 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Looking up at James standing beside her, Rooma decided to aswage a bit of her curiousity. Switching from common to Human she asked "Why did you have your visor down a minute ago, were you watching a Tri-D flick or something? I know waiting for this charade to begin can be a bit boring, especually with this croud; but thats a little over the top dont you think?" She smiled and said "a tad bit rune too" almost to herself as she turned her head looking out at the empty hanger and wondering what she was doing there. This isn't what she had expected.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:56 am 
Behetmoth

Naomi just stood there fixing her make-up. Could this be anymore of a drag? She muttered to herself.

Make-up. Hair. Shoes shine. Skirt press. Vanity. Feminine vanity. That's all she cared about right now. It was like she was fixed on it. She didn't notice the others, and really didn't care about names at this point.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:04 am 

When Rooma asked why he had his visor up James looked up and brushed his hair back to reveal his bright red eyes and said "Oh no I wasn't watching anything I just have very sensitive eyes when it comes to light. What may seem dim to you is bright when seen through my eyes so I normally keep my shades up to keep the light bearable." James paused unsure whether or not to elaborate why his eyes were so sensitive and red but decided that he wouldn't unless asked.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:27 pm 
Behetmoth

Naomi was trying putting alittle space between her and the group. Eyes were not the subject she wanted to dicuss.

Let me see, She muttered, preening in her compact.

I'm going to have to get my eyebrow waxed.

She was puffing her hair and replying her lipstick. Then eyeliner, eyeshadow.
She smelled of roses and meadow flowers (perfume).

Then I'm going to have to down size this mount, and maybe dye it blonde. But first I'll have to wash with that olive shampoo.

She mummbering in latin, the only language she knew better than english.

Offline Profile