Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mythisis: age of the demon wars
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:35 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azricel walked right behind Winda and said, I am already behind you.

Sethanya was walking towards the small group and said, it would be very nice to have fresh air.

OOC: CG Pandora

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:48 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Alondor faded into the shadows and waited for everyone to get to the town since he got a free ride.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:48 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"It seems that thre group you got together this time are all high spirited enough, but a little to arrogant for their own good, young one." Maryin says to Astalda.

"yes, young master is right, from the looks of it, we will have mor fighting amongst the group than we will from the enemies." The little girl says as she plays with maryin's sleeve.

"well master, children will be children, and humans will be humans. After all, we are dealing with two humans, and two dragons to young for there own good, and a realm-walker." Shadow states, looking over his shoulder at the group of followers, calling alondor a human for alondor's sake.

"He may be the smartest among them you know, he hides his true identity for safety, and he stays in the shadow deminsion unless he is needed to fight, and only talks through telepathy to those he wants to hear him."
Heryou Ceryou Killios says, using telepathy so that only maryin and astalda could hear him, along with the other familiars.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:37 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azricel said, So you expect us to just be friends. If I remember right Friends are for the weak. Promises come with friends and out of every thing I don't do promises. If any of you die it isn't my problem. Every one could tell Azricel will not trust any one. He just flew away before any one could say another word to him.

Sethanya wasn't going to believe Azricel's way of life. But before she could say anything he left. Sethanya didn't even have words for Azricel's statement. Se said in a cheerful yet respectful tone, Just because I am young douse not mean I am not wise.

Last edited by Drakel on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:50 pm 
Cererean Princess

Cresetn followed behind as they walked into the town. Hmmm... I wonder where this 'demon' gets its power from. It must be making this realm rather unstable in the proccess...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:09 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: um what door? Astalda tellaported them all to a hill in the field, why do you people keep talking about going though doors and hall ways? there no doors or hall ways people! Just lot's grass and a village we are currently walking to.

ic:

Eh, I have to go with what they give me. The council are rather strange when it comes to their selection of misfits to do these missions. No offense but my hand pick would have been a little different. Astalda looked back at the group behind her as she spoke to see if she'd caused an ill reaction.

While Winda dropped her pace to where she was walking beside Brothorn. Out of all of the people there he seemed to be the most similar to herself. For some reason she found comfort in that.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:19 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: sorry just keep thinking we were inside some big castle or mansion or something like that lol.
This better?

Every one could tell Azricel will not trust anyone. He just flew away before any one could say another word to him.

IC: Meanwhile Sethanya was just walking with the group and said, maybe they were right to let us join together. Maybe they knew we would fight and for this we could be a bit more unpredictable when we actually do fight Mythis. Either way we all are here now and there is nothing we could do about it, right?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:13 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Angered at the dragon's reaction to the incident, Brothorn chose to simply ignore what was said to him.
When Astalda turned and walked down the hill, Brothorn followed near the rear of the group. It was going to be hard to avoid confrontations with this group. If the council that called them together were so wise, they would have never stuck Brothorn in such a situation. He had spent his whole life hunting dragons, but now he was suddenly expected to fight alongside them! If only he could hav stayed in his on realm. . .
Brothorn's train of thought was interrupted when he noticed the human female drifting back to walk beside.
Oh no, he thought to himself. Girl's always made him nervous. Please don't start talking. Please don't start talking. . .

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:49 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC: incase it was not clear i am floating in Winda's shadow so anywhere she is so is Alondor

IC Waitng to make sure he did not startle Winda by coming out of her shadow Alondor walked out and gave a warm smile to Brothorn from the other side of Winda, just to make sure that if he was a guy who got nervous around girls he would not act like it. Since people who had that problem usually were fine if another guy was around

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:51 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

In the back of the group Sethanya telepathically spoke to Brothorn, It is ok, she just feels comfort in the fact that she knows you better than every one else here. Just be yourself and be nice and she will most likely stay and talk with you. Oh and by the way I might want to calm down quite a bit or she will wonder what is wrong and will talk to you.

Azricel was watching Winda carefully from a far distance.(no one could see him right now)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:51 am 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn became even more uncomfortable when a guy suddenly appeared from the shadows. Brothorn didn't like the way the guy faded in and out. It made him uneasy. Just what was this guy's deal.
To add to things, one of the dragon's began talking to Brothorn telepathically.
I'm not stupid! Brothorn shot back at the dragon. Once again, he built up mental walls, blocking out any unwanted conversations.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:22 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Sethanya was a little confused about how Brothorn reacted when she was trying to help him but she knew she should just walk away. She didn't want to start any problems with anyone. Sethanya seen Alondor and knew that boxthorn did not want to talk with her. Sethanya instantly could tell that Brothorn did not like the fact that Alondor appeared out of Brothorn's shadow for no real reason. Telepathically Sethanya said to Alondor, come on Alondor he douse not want you near him. He looks extremely uncomfortable right now and I bet he did not like the fact that you are their to help him... Guess it is a male human thing to be stressed even more when others are trying to help him. Either way we should leave the two alone right now.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:16 pm 
Godsin Queen

Winda sigh, it seemed like the whole group followed where ever she went. Not that she had anything against them, she just wasn't fond of people as much as they seemed to be fond of her.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to unnerve you. It's just that everyone else here is just too forward for me, and you are the only one who hasn't bothered to try talking to me yet. I know it's a silly reason to seek out someone's company. I'm sorry, I, I'm being a bother.Winda blushed as she spoke and stared to quicken her pace, as she didn't want anyone to see how embaressed she was.

Ah look, the village is just ahead now. Just a few more steps and we'll be at our first destination! Isn't this just so exciting?Astalda chattered on. As their feet started hitting the street's brick road.

The street ahead of them must have been the market place. It was full of street venders and street goers haggling over their many goods and wears. Some of which even offered up free samples to them as they passed by.

Then suddenly Astalda stopped and her cheerful state of mind that the group had all grown to know her by faded away.

Something doesn't feel quite right. I don't like this feeling one bit either. Please everyone, for your own safety I want you all to stay as close to one another as possible. Hold hands if you have to. Just don't wander off on your own. I doubt whatever force we might be dealing with plans on showing you any mercy.

At any rate I suppose it would be the best time to catch you all up with the first part of our mission. We're here mostly to secure a room for the night. Our other objective is to find any information on a man that might be hiding out in this area. He's under the service of Mythisis, and has the information we need to know on the where abouts of Mythisis himself.

He's part of one of the main branches of the royal family, so in light of that we are not allowed to kill him or do any substantial damage to him mentally of physically. We can only question him for the information we need and let him go, if we manage to capture him even. If not we'll just be stuck tracking him, and will have to hope he leads us to Mythisis eventually.

The man we're looking for some one with a mark, who's brave enough to wear it like it's the greatest mark of honor there is. It looks a bit like this one. Oh, and I think his name is Ardwen

Astalda explained and displayed her arm from under her robes to revile a long slender black tattoo of a blade with a bony snake coiled around it, as it's fangs dug into the hilt and seemed to glare at them with it's blood red eyes.
After they all got a good look at Astalda's arm, it disappeared under her robes once more.

I hope you all got a good look at that. I won't be showing it off again like that. It's not exactly a mark I care to bare. Astalda told them with a hint of sadness in her voice as she spoke.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:26 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Sethanya used her crystal to try and find him but she had no success at all.
no one in this whole town ever seen or heard of this one we are hunting.

Azricel just flew into the city and landed near the group. He just started to walk yet he kept himself away from the others. he was holding on to the only two items that meant more to him than his own life.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:00 am 
Cererean Princess

Cresent spoke up. "Is he likely to be using much magic?" he asked. "i'm just thinking... every time he uses magic it should leave a mark on reality. A mark which we can track."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:03 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn kept his gaze forward as Winda started to speak. After she finished,she sped up. Brothorn sped up to follow her. What could he have possibly done to upset her?
"You're no bother," Brothorn began to stumble over his words as he spoke. "It's the. . .uh. . .the others. The dragons. Sorry, if you got the. . .um. . .wrong impression."
They reached the village, and Astalda explained to them their reason for being here.
"This is going to be fun. . ." Brothorn mumbled sarcastically under his breath.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:41 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

speak for yourself human!said Azricel walking away from the group. soon he was nowhere in sight and almost every did not realize a thing.

Sethanya was just walking with the group. still looking for Ardwen.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:50 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC drakel your characters know that i mean none of what i say except for this next line because it is a jab at your sub species so they are not sure

IC "You would think the giant savage lizard would like carnage and fighting" alondor said in response to azricel

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:16 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: yes I do lol, but thought you should know Azricel is already gone so it is like you are talking to yourself. but I am going to put Sethanya into the conversation.

IC: ummmm... you do know that his species of dragons became more settle and less into a single war but yet more into economy and the list of the dragon kingdoms. All dragons like him want to be on top of that list. So our … I mean his kind is filled with laws that s keeps his kind from the old ways. presides he had it hard in his life. best to leave him alone. said Sethanya as though she knew Azricel.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:38 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC azricel is the only one who left so everyone else is still in a tight group

IC You can not hide who you are, though your bloodline should not define you,

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:39 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: yep! Azricel will come and go ( he isn't into the whole stay together thing)

IC: nether should you forget who your true ancestors came from. Yes we are different in shapes and Yes there was once a great war of hate but now his kind settled his ways thx to the most famous dragon that created the laws. Dathom is his hidden name and even you should respect and know his name. Now plz settle down. said Sethanya telepathically to Alondor. Sethanya walked stayed with the group.

OOC: dathom is on top of the list of kingdom dragons and he is said to be unkillable

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:55 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

ooc thank you for giving me something to play with

ic "how do you know that name he was one of the first philosopher dragons?" alondor responded back telepathically

"should i take someone and go get a place to stay to cover that part of the mission?" alondor asked so everyone could hear. "oh and sethanya you might want to just scan the peoples minds for the tattoo to see if anyone has seen it. a name is easy to hide a tattoo is a bit harder."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:19 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: NP

IC: Sethanya was smiling and said,I already did but no one in the whole city seen him at all. it is like he douse not even exist.

Telepathically Sethanya said to Alondor,What!? how could I not know that name he was the law maker and he is an Anarch Dragon, or as you would call him, B’C dragon. He is the one that stopped the wars right after your kind left. The war of dragons never had to do with emotions but had to do with a wide spread panic on how our race got killed off on 15 planets and endangered by the rest thx to the old threat that you are well know of. I even know his real name yet within respect I can’t tell you. Think he could be a drax? I think you should also know how my amulet works if you want.

Last edited by Drakel on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:50 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"Hmm, it figures that he would be hard to find, he's of the demonic royal family, under my Dad, Satan." Maryin says, pulling up his sleeves to reveal the same tattoo that astalda had just shown.

"Young Master, you should not show that marking off so freely." Shadow remarks with a snarl, hoping he had not overstep his bounds.

"Hmm, i wear this mark as a prince, not a slave, and anyone who opposes me can die." Maryin says, putting his sleeves down, once again hidding the tattoo.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:21 pm 
Godsin Queen

You don't seem very enthused with this whole thing. Winda told Brothorn in barely more that a whisper. Winda was started to get an uneasy feeling about the place they were currently walking though herself. It was if the air were thicker than normal or something of the sort.

He's got the power to wipe minds clean, and so such, and yes he uses magic but he's no amature. This man knows exactly how to cover his tracks to stay hidden at all times. He could be standing in front of us right now and none of us would know the differ. Just as Astalda finished speaking she stopped walking and looked back behind herself.

I thought I told everyone to stay together, now all of the sudden we're missing one? Well I did warn him. If something happens to him it won't be my fault.... Astalda Spoke to no one in particular. She looked as if she were going to continue talking but something kept her from doing so.

All anyone saw was a young man with green eyes and bright shaggy red hair suddenly standing over Astalda with a horrid grin on his face.

I told you not to come here. No I begged you not to come here Astalda. Now I'm going to have to kill you just like the rest of these poor sobs. It's a pitty since I even liked you a bit, and to think such a good little girl like you would go against her own father. I'm very sure you're breaking the poor man's heart right now. The man spoke the Astalda very coldly, then her turned to the rest of the group.

If you know what's good for you, you'll leave her to die, and forget about Mythisis. He told them as he glared over at them one by one. Then he disappeared into the crowd as if he wasn't even there to begin with.

Just as he did Astalda dropped to her knees, and her snowy white robes began to slowly turn a crimson red.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next