Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Mythisis: age of the demon wars
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:18 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: no one else sees or knows of the images Astalda is seeing. This will be my last post for a while due to the fact that the friend I'm bumming the net off of will not have the net for a while either and i more than likely won't be getting back on until I get the net back for my own home.

Ic:
Soon after Winda made her way back out of the washroom wearing a set of p js she'd found sitting on the counter almost as if they'd been placed there for her.

Seeing that most of the other beds were already taken up Winda made her way to a bed sitting across from Brothorn's own bed, and gracefully sat down in the middle of it.

Getting that shower had done a world of good for Winda, and now she even felt a bit more sociable that she usually was. In light of that she once again tried to start up a conversation with Brothorn. Not that she really had enough pratice with such a thing to really know what to say.

Um, the water is really nice in there. You should try it out. Uh, I'm getting kind of hungry, are you? Winda admitted.

Meanwhile Astalda sat in a daze like state as she seemingly eyeballed window beside her. it was all she could do to keep the troubling images running though her mind at bay.

These images were visions of the village they were currently in, burning to the ground, and a red eyed demon slaughtering anything that was not engulfed by the flames.

suddenly Astalda sighed and turned away from the window. Even for as long as she sat there watching those images over and over. She was still puzzled at what they could mean.

However she figured she'd done enough pondering on the thought. Plus the visions could just be her mind getting the better of her anyways. So she though it best to go onto other things.

Anyone care to order room service? She asked the group smiling cheerfully.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:46 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

not hungry! said azricel. Azricel layed in his bed and slept.

Sethanya said, I would like to have atleast 2 steaks, 3 chickens, and would like to have some water. If you don't mind of corse?

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:30 am 
Cererean Princess

"I'm famished," Cresent said. "I haven't had a good meal since... since... I can't remember whether it was a week or two ago."

He sat down on the floor and looked around at the assemled group. "So, what's the accomodation like?"

OOC: I kept writing 'believing' when I made the above post, because I was listening to Journey at the time... 8)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:04 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Floating up through the darkness Alondor replied "food would be agreeable. I would like a lamb"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:14 am 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn was surprised when Winda picked the bed nearest him.
"I'll, um, wash in a bit," he replied to her, trying to remember when he last had a bath indoors. Being on the move most of the time, Brothorn had mainly used lakes and streams to bathe in.
Snapping out of his brief moments of reminiscing, Brothorn turned back to Winda.
"Food? Do you think there's venison in the realm?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:29 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: so uber sorry about my not being able to get on. Been going though quite a hassle on getting the net in on our house. Apparently we live too far out in the country to get DSL, and let's face it a network of four computers just isn't going to be able to function well on dial up if at all. Time Warner has informed us that they will be extending their services within the next few months, and they might be able to give us service then. So we have decided to try waiting it out until and hope those guys weren't just leading us on about extending their services.

I do hope you have all be doing well, and will understand if you don't wish to continue with the rp considering Maryin and I won't really be able to get on the net until the matter is resolved.

I can sure tell you though it's been brutal living without the internet. It's one of those things you don't really know how much you like it till you don't have it.

Also, hope you all have had a wonderful I heart you day. take care :)

I'll continue on the story when I can if you guys still want to go on with it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:36 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: I promised I'll see it till the end....so I'll stay. I am glad to see my battle master is back though :) can't wait to fight with you again Pandora. :twisted:

BTW: a few people on the old board are here as well (check EXX. Tavern to find out :) )

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:09 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC You may count on my continued participaion not finishing a story is my greatest annoyance

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:11 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn is still rerring to go. I hope everything gets back to normal soon. Good luck with your interwebs!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:09 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ic:
Astalda laughed at the one comment before she could help herself.I'm sure the room service will be able to bring up something for everyone. Including deer. I think of all the creatures that can be found in all the realms deer is amazingly one of them. Although I don't think I'd eat the deer found in some of the realms. I'll just right down a list of what everyone has requested so far and when I have what everyone wants written down I'll just recite it to the room service man on the little entercom thing at the door. So just name off something I'm sure it will be ok. She told them as she pulled a small notepad from her robes and started scribbling down what had been asked for thus far.

You know I don't think I've ever had venison before. I,I guess I could try some of that too, along with a baked potato. Winda spoke up shyly while also answering Brothorn the best she knew how. Since she of course didn't really know the answer to the question herself, and it had already been answer by Astalda.

ooc:after everyone orders up their food it is assumed that Astalda speaks to the room service man, and he brings all the requested items on two large carts. the characters then eat, talk, bath, ect, and all that good stuff. Just go about it however you see fit. This way you guys can keep going for a little while without my absents holding you back quite as much.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:39 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: some of the food order's are made up from a few of my friends, Zannith is an edible creature that only dragons could eat due to that it's poisonous to everything else. Friend of mine made it up, everything else is edible to everything.

Azricel over thought of his food order and decided to actually order a small bit of food, I would like some Zannith and Vale. I would also like my order to be given by at least thr..…one extra service man, human if possible.(I just HAD to type that lol) in the end of his order he had eyes from almost every one. Now they all know he had a real bad habit of human eating but to Azricel humans were just as good as desert and he couldn't get enough of them. He bowed his head and laid on his bed once again.

Sethanya didn’t like the idea of Azricel’s order on the end. Actually everyone knew the plan Azricel had for the extra person but no one reacted, due to the fact that it’s not going to be even part of the order. Repeating her order Sethanya said with full politeness, I would like to have at least 2 steaks, 3 chickens, and I would like to have some water, If you don't mind of curse?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:47 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Changig his mind alondor spoke up again "change my order to a large pot of stew and i should be good." He then slid back into the shadows.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:07 pm 
Cererean Princess

"I'll have some raw meat, please," Cresent said, using his shapeshifting ability in a mnor way to enlarge his fangs temporarily. They returned to their normal size quickly and he said "nah, just kidding. Well, not exactly; I'd like some raw stake."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:49 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"It's just about the best thing in the world!" Brothorn spoke to Winda, his shyness fading slightly as he continued to talk.
"Back home, people make jerky out of it. Tastes better than any cow you'll ever eat, that's for sure! You shou-." Brothorn was suddenly on his feet. He had overheard Azricel's order and wasn't too fond of the dragon's idea of a meal. Brothorn ground his teeth and clenched his fists, but avoided looking in Azrivel's direction.
Instead, he glanced at Astalda. He knew that she wouldn't want a fight to break out among the group. So, instead of causing trouble, Brothorn grabbed his ax (which was still strapped on his back), swung it over his shoulder and placed it on his bed. The movement was swift, and somehow managed to be very menacing yet gentle at the same time.
Brothorn headed towards the washroom. He mumbled something about "trying out the water" to Winda as he passed by.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:23 am 
Godsin Queen

Winda nodded politely as Brothorn passed by. There really was nothing else to be said at the moment, and he looked entirely to angry to try speaking with at any rate. She couldn't really say she blamed him either. The whole people eating thing was a bit unnerving to her as well.

I can't order you up anything that walks on two legs and talks. What you do with your privet time is quite your own choosing however. I just can't allow you to bring such discomfort to the rest of those in the room. I'm sure you understand that. Astalda told Azricel when his "extra" service man didn't arrive.

With that said she started in on a sandwitch she'd ordered for herself hopping a bit of food in take would do some good after feeling so weak before.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:33 am 
hufflepuff head of house

When the pot of stew was brought up Alondor poured himself a bowl and then transferredthe rest into a bag that could withstand the heat. "Have some tak azricel. I have met ogres who are smart enough not to order a species for eating when that species is present."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:23 am 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: Saddly I think this needs to be laid to rest since one of the GMs has completely abandon this story I don't see how we'd be able to continue it. Even if he did for some reason show up to continue the story, I don't think there's a person on here who would be able to stand putting up with him to rp with him anymore anyways.

If possible this thread needs to be place with the rest of the dead or finished rps. I'm sorry it couldn't be carried to completion, but doing that now is a bit beyond my control.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8