Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mythisis: age of the demon wars
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:25 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"I didn't exactly ask for this," Brothorn couldn't hise the growl in his voice. "I have other journeys to complete." Brothorn clenched his fists as he thought back to the day his family had been mudered in front of him.
Suddenly, a red-haired man appeared. Interrupted from his thoughts, Brothorn listened as the man threatened Astalda, then disappeared. Astalda fell to her knees, and her robes began to change colors. Brothorn ran to her.
"Astalda, are you alright?! W-what's wrong?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:39 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"That child know not to whom he speaks." Maryin snarls, slowly walking over to Astalda with his book in his hand, the book now glowing a slight bluish color.

"Kiayon, Heal!" Maryin shouts, and as he does, the red on astalda's robes begins to vanish. Maryin than reaches down, and pulls a dagger from astalda's chest right as the wound finishes healing.

"It would seem your father's deliquent servent has gotten sloopy." Scythe says, speaking to astalda, who was still weazing from the injury.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:44 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azricel seen the whole thing and he flew back, our little pest decided to attack from the north, he ran the same direction but I lost him. Astalda? you ok I seen what happened. we need to get her some rest.

Sethanya was a little shocked at how Azricel came back knowing what he did and said calmly (kind of angrey in an anarch dragon's veiw), If you seen what happened why didn't you even try to come and stop all this!? You could have helped her and a few of us the trouble but instead you decided to run off and disobey orders.

This isn't my fault and you know that. even if I tried I would not have been able to make it in time. said Azricel calmer that most would be.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:58 pm 
Godsin Queen

Winda was taken back a bit by his reaction. She hadn't meant to make Brothorn mad. However she didn't really have the chance to try and mend the damage because of the scandal that was unfolding with Astalda drew his attention away from her all together. Although the whole thing seemed to be taken care of so she saw no reason to follow Brothorn's lead.

Astalda stood up wobbling slightly. He must be getting either really brave, or really desperate to pull such a stunt. There's no way to tell which one of those it was really. Either way I suggest we hurry to the motel and rent out some rooms before Ardwen decides to drop by us again. Astalda answered Scythe. Astalda seemed to know a lot more on the subject than she had presently let them onto.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:52 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC i honestly did not see maryin respond, that is odd so i removed the post

Last edited by alondor on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:32 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

ooc: ummm Sethanya’s amulet can't do that lol.

as close as I can get to doing that is Sethanya’s spirit goes into Astalda’s mind world it is a world that Astalda's spirit is always in. but every time something bad happens Astalda’s mind world only comes to think about those bad things (aka fears, pain, evil thoughts, everything,) which makes it hard for Sethanya to calm the thoughts. if Sethanya kills anything in Astalda mind Astalda could die and if Sethanya’s spirit thinks she is in reality Sethanya could get confused and die. ( Sethanya done this to her father, Azricel and Azrivel( she almost died doing this to Azrivel [cause of Adrithie]

Sethanya's amulet could also read minds(first thought is the easiest to read though), speak telepathically, actually see the past of others ( Note that if Sethanya reads the past of another she could find someone and read their minds and so on), and mind world walking.

IC: Sethanya only looked at Astalda and said, ok, I need you to not think about your fears and such for a moment and open your mind. Trust me I need you to keep yourself calm and I need you to try to lock away all your deepest secrets, so I don't find them. please don't think of anyone or anything dangerous

Sethanya's amulet glowed and now Sethanya was inside Astalda's mind world.

Azricel didn't seem to care much about Astalda and just flew away. He was hidden and was watching the group more carefully.

OOC: note: that he can't be seen by any one right now.

Honestly how could a 50 ft. dragon be so hard to find LOL?

Last edited by Drakel on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:49 pm 
Cererean Princess

Cresent stopped, watching a red haired man threaten Astalda before disappearing. He looked around, searching, but couldn't spot him. Hmmm... might have used magic. Casting his mind out, he probed for distubances, before recoiling sharpely. "That's not good," he muttered to himself. "That guy's disappeared from the entire world."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:28 am 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Both dragonmasters, please see my comment in the OOC thread.

Sorry, Pandora, for wasting a post. . .

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:50 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

sethanya's amulet stopped glowing, She looked at alondor and said, there is nothing wrong with her mind and I know that maryin healled her wound. she is fine alondor. sethanya muttered to herselfI can't believe he got me worried for nothing.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:42 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"It would not surprise me if he was gone from this realm, after all, we are at one of the primary rifts for getting between realms and dimensions." maryin says, putting his hand out, only to reveal a slight slit in the fabric of the time/space continuum.

"with this perticular rift, he could have gone as far as heaven, hell, eartheran, or estoc. Chances are he went straight to hell to jump back to mythisis since he exist in a void dimension." Maryin says, a small blue sphere now floating around him.

"Hyousin, you think you can repair this if i make it physical."maryin say, and as he does the orb blinks twice.

"good, anyone interested in high power magic, pay attention and ill teach." Maryin says, drawing a large circle with a ten point star inside it. "Camero Gelero Kiyos, Semo Secera Deles, Feros Comor Deler." Maryin chants, and as he finishs, the rift gets a solid form, in which the orb immediatly begins to repair it, and it disappears.

"The form of magic you just observed is a summoning type. there are four types, they are natural, elemental, invokation, and summoning.
Natural is when you pull energy from inside of yourself to cast a spell.
Elemental is when you use the energy from objects, or elements around you to cast your spell.
Invokation if when you invoke a god, deity, or higher power to cast a spell for you.
Summoning is when you use a circle or seal to command magic or beast.

Maryin finishes, not sure if anyone was listening to him at all

OOC thanks for modding while we were gone ersska

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:29 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: Drakes I do hope you know that you are going way too far with all the stupid mind probing nonsense. you aren't all mighty and powerful, and you can't just root though anyone's mind. If you continue to keep doing this kind of thing I'm just going to tell everyone to ignore those parts of your posts.

Ic:
sethanya's attempts to see anything within Astalda's mind failed horribly.

Suddenly Astalda turned around to face the group and grasped the female dragon around the neck. Astalda's bright blue eye had turned cold and distant.

Do not attempt to pry or I will personally end your life. Understand? With that Astalda let her go and walked back over to the front of the group.

Oh look! there is our destination, that cute little building right there. Astalda spoke in her usual bubbly tone once more as she pointed over to a four story building wedged between two much larger ones.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:18 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC; i am going to PM you right now to explain a few things about my chars.
also she is done reading your char's mind and she was looking for alondor's made up Virus that he decided edited out. Witch sucks cause now I look like the bad guy for misreading and screwing up.

would like an apology cause I done nothing wrong other that following.(bin trying to follow so I don't screw up.)

ic: Sethanya didn't really react to the small being holding her neck but Sethanya was a little mad that she got tricked into thinking that there was a virus in Astalda. Sethanya was worried about the possibility that Astalda moved her amulet so Sethanya checked if the amulet moved at all. seeing that it was still in the perfect position

looking at the small building Sethanya laughed and said, you really expect me and Azricel to fit in there? hmmm... maybe there might be another way in. could someone ask for me while I am stuck out here?

OOC: lets not forget that Sethanya and Azricel are both (about) 50 ft dragons lol :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:43 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: um, I don't care what you want to say about you characters, this isn't your rp, and quite frankly I don't feel like putting up with a load of bull right now.

You do this same thing every time you get into any rp and it's getting downright annoying. I don't care what your excuse for your mind probing is it's not good enough to be argued over and I don't want to hear it.

When people have told you repeatedly to ask before you do things to their characters and you repeatedly ignore them you must deal with the results of your actions.

I did what I did with Astalda to show you what a jerk you've been to this group since you've been here. It doesn't feel so good to have the same thing done to you now does it?

Ic: Quite complaining you are both just the right size silly! Astalda told the young dragon. Sure enough the closer they got to the hotel the smaller the two dragons seemed to look.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:51 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

ooc: delete this post plz

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:21 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC Pandora it really is not drakel's falt i for some reason or another did not see maryin's post and acted rashly sorry for the mishap

IC "well that is fascinating i wonder what spell is doing this to the dragons?" alondor wondered aloud

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:02 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: I understand that, that wasn't the point at all

Ic: That would be the magic of the hotel. It was built to house those of any size so to speak Astalda explained cheerfully.

Winda sighed as she walked on at the rear of the group. She wasn't so sure how much longer she could deal with all the crowding of the streets, or the odd ways the people of this group all decided to act lately.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:29 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: ty for the help DM :) you cool! (a few of my friends [now half friends] would have just left me to die when something like this happens )

ic: the Sethanya shrunk to be 14 feet tall(on all fours[ not counting the horns and back spikes{kind of forgot the name lol}]) and 28 feet long (head to tail tip). She was big enough to fit inside the building yet she felt creped out on how she was being shrunken. a little creped out and still in a calm voice Sethanya said (pissed off in a dragons point of view.) , this is not what I meant. I thought you would know that I meant if you could ask for a back door big enough for dragons. Either way it is too late and I hope you are going to turn me back to normal when we leave.

Azricel came back and he was only 15 feet tall(on all fours) and 31 feet long(head to tail tip). everyone knew he was a lil pissed after all he left and out of nowhere he shrunk. Azricel said in a calm voice( REALY REALY pissed off in a dragon's point of view),who thought it was a good idea to use a shrink spell on me when I was not even near the group?!

Sethanya replied, it is ok Azricel. we are going inside the hotel so we could get some rest. presides I think you need some rest anyways. for some reason Sethanya seemed to calm Azricel down but some ppl knew that she was using her amulet to change Azricel’s(minor or self controlled) emotions.

Azricel’s eyes grew wide and then he closed them and faced down, I guess you are right, but whoever decided to shrink me without my knowledge better turn me back when we leave.

OOC: yes I actually meant for someone to go in and ask for a back door or something, but shrinking works to LOL

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:56 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc:Don't offer up any gold please the next part is kinda already planed out.

Ic:

Astalda couldn't help but to laugh at them slightly.

That would be the building itself. Therefore, as soon as you leave you will be returning back to your own size anyways due to the fact the building doesn't have that large of a reach. Astalda explained to them, then she walked up to the service counter.

At the counter sat a very chubby attendant manager who obviously wasn't very happy to see such a large group walk up to his counter.

how much for a room for....1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 people and a hand full of er, summons? Astalda had to turn around and count them all just to make sure.

100 gold per person, ma'am. The man huffed. This rag tag group didn't look like the type of people who'd have enough money to stay at such a place.

100 gold per person? for what one night? That's outrageous! What kind of fool do you take me for?!? Astalda exclaimed clearly shocked by how pricey their stay would be.

The kind of fool who will be paying the 800 gold if you want this whole lot of yours to spend the night here! The man snapped back.

Why that's robbery and you know it! Astalda growled back.

Look lady I don't make the prices, I just set up the rooms. Are you renting a room or not? The man grumbled back.

Astalda pulled a coin purse from under her robes, looked inside and sighed. If she paid for the room, they wouldn't have any money left to buy any supplies like food for the trip ahead.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:52 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Maryin walks up to the counter and pulles out a piece of paper with a symbol resembaling a unicorns tail
"How much for a suite room and a large room for the king of the royal family, peashant." maryin says, now fingering a bag of gold, with a sound of anger in his voice.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:06 pm 
Godsin Queen

The man's eyes grew wide, and he took a double take over the sheet of paper once more.Oh, my I'm sorry your highness I didn't realize you were a royal party. I will set you up with a sweet and a room for seven for 600 gold a night. Now the man was nervously looking around as if hoping he wasn't about to be killed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:16 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"ahh, that much better, here is your gold young man." Maryin says, pulling out a hand full of gold and throwing it on the counter before taking the keys and walking off.

"here is the key to yalls room." maryin says, handing astalda one of the keys as he walks of, his familiars following him.

"try to get some rest, your going to need it."
maryin says as he dissapears into a large room, in which he closes and locks the door behind himself.

"alondor, you would be wise not to try to enter using the shadow dimension." the black wolf shadow says, as if he had noticed somthing in one of the shadows.

OOC: excuse my typos, im having an issue that is making it harder to type

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:24 pm 
Godsin Queen

Well so much for our big protector. Let's get into our room, and get settled, maybe we can even get a bit of room service now that we're getting the royal treatment. Astalda told the group as she lead them to their room and walked though the door after unlocking it with her key.

Then Astalda quickly found a bed by the window, and allowed herself to drop into it. Suddenly she wasn't feeling too well herself.

Winda parted from the group as soon as she could and headed off for the bathing room connected to their rooms from a door between a pair of the beds.

She had one thing on her mind at the moment and that was taking a shower.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:31 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

To the wolf alondor said "I was not going to try and enter your room thanks for jumping to conclusions. No what i was doing was getting into a restful position in which i will be able to warn you if someone comes from the hall."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:55 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: sorry, thought about posting something but did not look so good, don't know what else to post (untill a few idea's come lol)
(odd day o_O mainly I come up with thousands of ideas and now I just can't even think of one :( )

EDIT(still in OOC):

I have an idea and it only took me exactly 24 hours :lol:

IC: Azricel walked into the room and picked a bed in a dark corner Wile Sethanya picked a bed near Azricel's yet right under the light (or in the light in other words).

I know what happened in your past and it isn't your fault. said Sethanya silently to Azricel. next thing she knew Azricel was holding her on the amulet ready to pull it out at any given moment.

You dare read my past as though it was just some story to be read!? How dare you even talk to me about my past. I should end you right now for even doing such thing. said Azricel to Sethanya in a warning type tone. I will not end you today but if you ever tell anyone about my past and I find out, I would gladly and personally end you pathetic life. Azricel released Sethanya’s amulet and it didn't move a bit.

I understand but if you need to talk to anyone about what happened Please talk to someone here. We are all friends here. said Sethanya in a worried tone. She checked to make sure her amulet didn't move to much just to find out Azricel never even touched it.

As I said, Friends are for the weak and pathetic. They are full of promises that could never be kept. I only have one friend and that is how it is going to be. said Azricel walking back to his bed.

OOC: sorry for the little fight and the show but I was kind of running out of ideas and this seemed to be the best ( presides I need to bring Sethanya and Azricel closer :twisted: )

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:00 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn simply followed the group. Nobody approached him. Winda didnt even try to talk to him anymore. Had he said something to push her away?
Once inside the inn, Brothorn remained silent. Once the room was paid for and located, Brothorn found the closest bed and sat down.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next