Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:37 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mythisis: age of the demon wars
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:00 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: I am extremely sorry Pandora :( I did not mean for that to happen.

IC: Azricel was glad that He was given such a gift. He wore the amulet and smiled at how he had gold magic. He was proud that it actually looked good on him even though he was wearing silver armor.

Sethanya put on her bracelet and said,douse it look good with my armor? I can't wait to see what it douse.

Than Both of the dragons seen the room fill up with the scare crows and asked,how do we use these items?

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:06 am 
Godsin Queen

ooc:(quote) the room around them began to change until they found themselves in a wide open field full of greenery.

oh yes, silly me almost forgot we need something to practice on. She went on much like a sprite would, as she waved her arms lazily around, and an army of scare crows shot out of the ground. All of them had round little bodies with red painted targets on them, with stubby little arms, and a painted on smiling face on each of their little straw heads. One for some strange untold reason, even had a top hat sitting loosely on it's head. (quote)

she didn't move to be followed. Do what I do, I read over everything multiple times so that I know for sure I understand what's going on.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:09 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: kk I will try that :) just having a prob consentraiting this week.

ps. agian I am sorry that you had to deal with your hubby mad on the night after your B-Day :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:09 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC my apologies as well.

IC Alondor handed back his claws and stated please make another attempt

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:08 am 
Cererean Princess

Cresent drew Asunder, slicing the head of a scarecrow. "Hmmm. It seems weighted okay..." he said as he hacked the rest of the scarecrow to pieces. For some reason all the pieces he chopped of were vanishing, dissolving away into chaos. "Is that supposed to happen?" he asked Astalda.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:50 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azricel could not make his amulet work so he just backed his head and breathed fire on a dummy. Doing so the dummy was inside an infernal of fire and when the huge flame stopped the scarecrow turned into pure gold. Would you look at that? Each thing I kill turns to gold.said Azricel with a smile

Sethanya put on her bracelet and then stared at a few dummies. Then her bracelet turned the Scare crows alive and Sethanya had full control over their minds. Yet her bracelet could not control the minds of the living. I never thought I could control the minds of the living and turn animate objects alive. Maybe wile I practise my controling you guys could be fighting them like an actual fight. said Sethanya with a calm tone.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:21 am 
Godsin Queen

Ooc:it's fine it doesn't take much to set him off anyways. I just hope he comes back, I kinda need his character in this one. This whole thing is maryin's background story.

Ic:
Astalda took the claws and they changed back into a black sphere and hovered in the palms of her hand. Then it began to change again, this time into some kind of tail piece made of shimmering black metal that shined so brightly it seemed to produce it's own light. She looked at it confused for a moment, and then smiled.

Ah that's right, the best companion for darkness is light itself. Of course, why did I not see this before? Ah well I hope you will enjoy this new gift enough to want to keep it. Although I'm not sure what to call it as I've never seen it before. She mused thoughtfully as she handing it back to Alondor.

Then she turned to cresent and nodded happily. Oh yes you've got the gist of it, now do try the other edge as well. It is a double edged sword after all, and it would be a shame if both didn't see some good use. She answered him giggling.

This group didn't seem to get along very well, but it seemed that fate had drawn them all there together for some reason, and were the more talkative ones got along the others didn't talk much at all. She worried about the two of them, and hopped they'd learn to reach out to the others instead of staying so distanced from themselves. So to get things started she worked a little magic to assure that Winda and Cresent were next to each other while trying out their new weapons, reasoning that some kind of conversation would spark between them since they were so alike.

Her hunch was right on target too, Winda had been watching Cresent's blade work from where she stood. She'd not had the want to test out her own weapon yet, and she'd looked to the closest person around her for inspiration on how to do so.

Wow, that's pretty neat. You seem pretty handy with a blade there. You mind if I watch you some more? I'm not so skilled with these kinds of weapons, I mostly dabble in healing magic. So I kind of need some guidance with this. Winda told him as she walked up to him, and then akwardly held up her own weapon as to prove her lack in skill.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:39 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Over hearing Winda Sethanya walked up to Winda and said, it is easy to fight if you know where to strike. How would you like to learn? Seeing the image by a long amount of teaching of would you like to learn within 5 seconds? It really isn't the traditional way to learn yet it is however more effective.

Wile Sethanya was talking to Winda Azricel was practicing and soon he and Alondor were next to each other. Azricel knew this was to easy to be even called training and said,Sethanya if you don't mind could you turn the dummies alive and fight back. Makes practice more fun to fight a moving target that fights back
Sethanya turned all but 10 scare crows alive and said,the ten not moving scare crows are not to be touched. They are for Winda.

Last edited by Drakel on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:52 am 
Cererean Princess

Cresent turned the blade over. "One side makes them dissolve away to chaos..." he murmured, "so the other side..." With a slash he sliced off the remaining arm of the dummy. Immediately the sliced off arm froze. No, it didn't merely freeze - it entered the most ordered state possible. "Hmmm, I wonder what happens if I strike with the flat of the blade..."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:07 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc:nothing against you, Winda is an unsociable person, she's turned off by people who are too forward with her for her liking.

Ic:I think it's ever been done before. Couldn't hurt to try.Astalda told Cresent and giggled.

Winda frowned and nodded to the dragon to aknowlage that she'd indeed heard her speak. Cresent was obviously to occupied to bother with her, so she decided she'd try talking to him again later. Then she looked up to the dragon, and said as kindly as she could.

Um, I think I'll just try working on it a bit on my own. With that she walked up one of the scare crows that wasn't wildly moving about, and stabbed the dagger into the target in it's body, as she did a light evelouped the scare crow, and it dissolved into shimmering light at her feet. She was so taken a back by the result she could only stand and stare at it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:37 pm 
Cererean Princess

Cresent tapped what remained of the scarecrow with the flat of his blade, tilted towards the order side. It instantly froze. "Hmmm, a combination of order and chaos."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:52 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azricel turned over 20 the scare crow's gold and Sethanya was having fun controlling them. The scare crows fought with such skill that they could actually be used in a real war. More than half of the scare crows are destroyed because every one killed each of them with ease.
Azricel was then being attacked by to many scare crows in one time and then he was covered by fire like it was shielding him. The fire shield then exploded like a small nova killing a lot more scare crows.

Azricel went strait to Sethanya and tried to strike her but 6 images of her just appeared and each of them looked exactly like each other. Sethanya and her other images ran. All of the Sethanya images said with a joyfully laugh, catch me if you can Azricel

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:53 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

maryin walks out of a shadow he had been siting under, his scythe in his hand, his book in the other. as his book starts to glow a violent yellowish color he shouts, "kiayon, LIGHTNING!!" and as he does, lightning strikes down a couple of the scarecrows, in which the book glows red in response to another shout, Kiayon, FLARE!!, and as he shouts this, a fire flare launches from the book, burning another scarecrow. Maryin then disappears and reapears next to another scarecrow, and with one swing of his scythe, the scarecrow is decapitated.

"Hmmm, seems that my skills are rusty, it took to long to teleport and to swing." Maryin states, looking at the remains of the scarecrows that he destroyed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:01 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

As Maryin was killing the living scare crows Sethanya had to ask, I don't get one thing. If I could turn some types of animate objects alive, can’t I kill them or make their heads explode or something?
There were still alot of scare crows living scarecrows and a few NON living scare crow left before Sethanya asked that question. Azricel said, It would not matter ether way.
Knowing that Azricel was right Sethanya replied, Ya, I guess you are right on this one.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:48 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC The first paragraph happen before Cresent freezes a scarecrow

IC Walking up to the nearest scarecrow Alondor attaches the blade to his tail and stabbed it through what would have been its heart. The scarecrow swirled and compressed into a small black ball that glowed in a black light. Touching the ball of light Alondor emediatly gains the idea to slash his tail once doing so the light vanishes but turning around Alondor sees that another scarecrow swirling into a ball. Hm i wonder if i can use this to focus on one particular topic. Focusing on cresent he sees that he will freeze one of the dummies' arms. Turning towards Cresent he sees that he di indeed freeze an arm.

Walking over to cresent Alondor stabs a dummy and asks Will you please grab that i need to know if others can use the spheres.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:14 pm 
Cererean Princess

"What?" asks Cresent. "You want me to grab the black ball? Okay," he said, reaching out to touch the ball. "What am I supposed to do now?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:10 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Just tell me if you feel anything or if you are compelled to do something

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:20 pm 
Godsin Queen

Winda stopped staring at the particals of light at her feet to watch what Cresent and Alondor were now doing. While she did she wondered if it would be safe for her to touch this shadow ball since Astalda had told her that her element was that of light.

Astalda stood back and watched them all from afar. However her eyes seemed to land on maryin far more often than they did on any of the others. It was almost as if she were slightly weary of his presents there.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:20 am 
Cererean Princess

Keeping his eyes on the ball, Cresent asked "is Winda watching us, by any chance?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:23 pm 
Godsin Queen

Winda frowned, looked away trying to hid herself blushing from embarassment.

I wasn't trying to pry if that's what you mean.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:31 pm 
Cererean Princess

"You were watching us, then?" Cresent asked. "Did that answer your question, Alondor?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:26 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Not really, I mean you saw the present not the near future which is what i see so could you tell me your element. Oh and Winda could you please come here and touch this ball of energy Alondor asked as he stabbed another dummy

OOC i want you to describe the past please so that light sees past dark sees future and everything else sees present

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:08 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Sethanya heard Alondor ask for people to touch the orb And said,I will like to touch it. I wonder what would happen to me? after Sethanya asked Azricel said,you will have your chance but not right now.Sethanya touched Azricel’s amulet on accident and seen Azrivel thru a vision. She only saw herself and Azrivel, Sethanya than said, I just seen a half elf inside a strange place. I was teaching him and I don't know why. Sethanya looked at everyone and said, could this be my future?

Losing concentration Sethanya stopped using the Bracelet and a huge Frost explosion shot out making all of the scare crows froze and broke into thousands of peaces. Lucky for everyone Azricel made a fire shield thru his fire breathing which made it so no one was harmed thru the frost explosion.

Azrivel looked at everyone and asked, is everyone ok?

Azricel looked at Sethanya strangely and said, I don't know what just happened to you but I don't think it will be safe to let you touch my amulet any more.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:12 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: going to try and stall some more so that a few others can join.

Ic:
Winda gave Alondor a look of uncertainty, but did as he asked, and placed her hand gently against the orb. The image that met here eyes was that of a young girl looking up at a crowd full of angry disgusted faces. She watched as the had no choice but to walk though the crowd where she made her way up to a platform and sat next to a beautiful woman in all white lined with golden trim. The girl looked up at her happy to find a face she reconized, and the woman sneered at her in return.

"Don't grin at me like that. You are lucky you are but a child or you would have been toss from the forest long ago. It's fortunate that the god's blessed us with your older brother before your father betrayed our family by having you." She growled at the girl.

Winda closed her eyes and put her hands over her face in an attempt to hold back tears. She didn't want to see any more of that at all.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:22 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Realizing that Winda was crying Azricel walked up to Winda and said, what happened to you? Azricel looked at Winda and then layed down right next to her waiting for an answer from her.

Sethanya looked at Azricel sitting next to Winda. Sethanya could not help herself but open her mouth and say, I never realized you had a heart Azricel. Maybe you are softer than I thought.

Azricel looked at Sethanya and said back to her with a calm yet sarcastic voice, I did not know you lost yours. Maybe after I help Winda I could show you where your heat is.

Sethanya had no answer after Azricel's reply.

OOC: kk! maybe I could help stall a little bit? :)

Last edited by Drakel on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next