Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Mythisis: age of the demon wars
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:07 pm 
Godsin Queen

You suddenly find yourself in a room full of people that you've never seen before. oblivious to where you are or how you got there. You notice a strange cloaked figure standing on a pedestal above all the rest holding a scroll of some sort.

You can't see much of him because he's all covered up in those robes of his, but you can tell it's a man because his long snowy white beard that sticks out of his robes.

Suddenly he steps down from his pedestal, and begins to talk to a certain hand full of people who follow him after wards. After a while he walks up to you and tells you to follow too, so you do.

He leads you and the other to a smaller room. He hands you and the others a small paper package and give you a few brief instructions to follow.

"You have just be chosen from thousands of people from every realm you could ever think of. The reason you were chosen, was form your skills, heart,determination,kindness,intellect, and understanding of things. Your mission if you so choose to do it, will require all of these skills and much much more.

You are to work together as a team. The fact of the matter is, what I am about to ask you to do may very well, claim your life.

Oh, and make sure you don't lose those packets. If you so choose to accept this mission you will be needing them very soon." the Man paused for a moment and took a deep breath.

You begin to wonder more and more about what this "mission" must be. some one else must of been thinking the same because they boldly shouted out
"what is this Mission all ready old geezer?"

"What is your Mission you say? It is the most honorable mission you could ever take in your life time. Your mission put simply, would be to slay Mythisis, a demon so powerful he threatens the very existence of every realm that exists as we know it.

Mythisis, the name sounded familar, but you couldn't quite place it. At the exact same time some else however did, and they helped jog you memory whether you wanted it or not.

"you mean the great big bad boggy man our mothers used to warn us of when we were little. Don't stray to far from the village now dear! Mythisis and his demons will come and eat you! that's a fairy tale old man!" this same person from before states before he walks out shaking his head in disgust.

(this is the part that wasn't included in the ooc storyline)

Now you remembered, Mythisis. He was a demon god from a rather old folk lore that was once a beautiful angel. He stepped down from the heavens to find a wife, and married an elf woman. All was well until a band of thieves tried to steal from the elf woman's home while Mythisis was away.

When they found no gold they punished her by poisoning her with a deadly venom that was not instant, but would cause her to die a slow painful death over many years time. Angered by what he came back to find Mythisis changed into a beastly demon and went after these men to avenge his poor helpless wife.

He killed the thieves, and went on a search to save his beloved elf wife from her suffering by any means he could find. To spite his search, and all the death and destruction he caused. He could not find the cure for the illness that was slowly killing her, and she passed away after many years of waiting for either a cure or for death to take her.

At the lose of his wife he lost what sanity he had left, and sought out to destroy the world. Saying "you must all feel this pain."

The voice of the robed man pulls you back from you memories.
"Is there anyone else who would like to leave? Now is the time to do so, for you will not have another chance to turn this mission down. The Robed man Declares, as you look around and no one else seems to move, after he says this.

"good, I must take my leave for a small moment to make sure everything has been prepared, so that we can move forward with this. please get to know each other, you will be traveling with each other for a good while so it would be a good thing to do." He tells you all warmly, and vanishes.

Winda looks around the room, it seemed to her that she was one of the only few humanoids standing there, and she didn't know how to make conversation with dragons. With a sigh she found a wall to lean on, away from the others. She wasn't in the mood to "make friends" so she already made up her mind to stay as far from the others as possible without being rude. The only reason she stayed was because she didn't have the heart to turn something like this down.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Mythisis: age of the demon wars
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:22 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Alondor looked around and noticed that many of the others had formed together by race. Alondor hated it when that happened noticing that one of the humanoids had gone and seperated herself from the band. Phasing into the shadows he shifted his form as was a natural ability of most dragons he then stepped out in a different part of the room and approached the girl in his human form. Hi my name is Alondor what is yours

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:25 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azricel was wearing extremely nice armor. He was the next to step forward to greet this girl. In a strong voice that a leader would have Azricel said My name is Azricel. Yours? Azricel hoped there wasn't going to be humans giving him commands all day. He did not want to be here yet he wanted to be away from his dead father's home even more. Azricel turned an eye on the others to make sure no humans was in the group.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:57 pm 
Godsin Queen

Winda looked up from her spot on the wall at Alondor, and then at Azricel as they introduced themselves, and was very tempted to roll her eyes. It seemed that no matter what she tried people flocked to her. "People will be people." she though ruefully to herself.

With a small sigh she stood up from her spot on the wall, and gave a shy smile, and a small curtsy, as it was the polite thing for a lady of her stature to do.

Note:Emvail is the ruling planet over all others in Daron. It is said that mostly royalty live there, however this is only a rumor in most cases. Winda is part of one of the magic folk royal families but has no part in the main royal family that rules there. She does know about it however if someone where to ask her.

It is quite a pleasure to meet you both. I am Winda Layoren. I am Adrean, and hail from frost forest, on the continent Admid'ecar on the planet Emvail in the realm of Daron. Might I ask where it is you gentlemen hail from as well? Winda answered, and asked kindly.

Last edited by Pandora on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:17 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azricel looked back at Winda and when he heard her ask her question he said in an soulless tone,personal. thinking about her royalty for a second he said in a royal yet strong,I will say this I am from a high bread of dragons and I also own a powerful kingdom from the bottom of the list to the midpoint of war, honor, and power. Where I hail at is where I want to leave and that is all you must know. Azricel then left the three and walked to a dark corner. He laid on the ground.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:41 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
transforming back to his true form he replies with You need not hold to stadards with me i find the curtsy and titles useless as do most humanic dragons of the Ertheran plain

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:51 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azricel stays in his position and said to Alondor in a calm and respectful tone,you are not a pure dragon which means your laws are different from mine. It is one of my laws to greet one who is royalty and stronger with respect.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:56 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Just because our appearance is different than your clan does not mean we are not as pure. We have lived in an area where a humanic form was beneficial so we had out forms adapt our powers however are equal to you and yours. As if to prove this point Alondor fades into the shadows and then pulls Azricel in five seconds later

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:59 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: I prolly should have mentioned that earth was the single planet that was mentioned to be in that realm, i though the name of the realm was kinda a dead give away though <_< You can of course be from any time you want, unless you rather do a redo, and say yur from a different realm.

Winda nods, and watches the strange happenings between the two dragons before continuing on with the conversation, or trying to anyways.

So you live on the fabled planet earth? I have heard of their unusual ways, but I was slightly under the impression that such a realm did not exist. Alas, here I stand corrected. I have often wondered now that I see that it is real, how does an entire realm survive on one planet alone? She questioned, attempting small talk, or at lest what she thought was small talk. She didn't do enough of it to know.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:04 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azricel kicked Alondor off and explained, Pure is just a word we use to identify the differences between our kinds. Pure means A dragon in the shape of a dragon. There is a word for your kind. The word is Special for you have a human like form. So you could see we are not as different as you think. There are no problems or racial way to all dragons we just needed a word to identify the two forms of dragons. Than Azricel laughed at how angry Alondor was for being mad at a word to identify both dragons.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:19 am 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC: my character has no emotions he is the equivilent of a volcan if you know what that is

IC: The form of a dragon is debatable depending on your realm not to mention the fact that we find this form more comfortable and appealing as i am sure you find that one After this Alondor walks away to see what havac he can cause by pulling people half way through their shadow

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:32 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Right when Alondor left Azricel was just about to explain that Alondor is free to take forms wile Azricel is forced to be only one form he is proud of. Azricel almost said that Alondor barely has laws and he douse not even need to follow them wile Azricel has to follow many laws of old.

Looking back at Winda Azricel said,need or want some one to talk to?

Last edited by Drakel on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:38 am 
Godsin Queen

Winda sighed again and leaned back on her spot on the wall. The bout between the two of them had kept her from carrying on the small talk she was attempting to make Alondor, and she was ignored, just as she'd wanted it. Yet somehow it didn't make her feel any better about it. She rolled her eyes at her own oxiomoronic ways, and began playing with one of the pink locks of her hair amongst all the blond of her straight shoulder length hair.

At any rate the old man was taking his sweet time coming back to get them, if he did indeed plan to do that. She was starting to think he didn't. Then the snippier of the two dragons began to talk to her again.

erm? Oh,uh, I suppose that wouldn't be such a bad idea. What would you like to talk about? She asked shyly, as she didn't know what else to say to him.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:44 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Shocked Azricel did not know what to talk about. he was hoping she would have a subject to talk about and then he said,I am from twilight! He was hoping that she would respond to that and begin a descent conversation with her.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:49 am 
Godsin Queen

Winda gave the dragon an odd look.

I thought you said you didn't care to talk about where you are from. Are you not contradicting yourself? She told him while still fiddling with her hair, as she sat leaning against the wall rather confused more than anything.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:55 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Firmly Azricel said,I don't mined to talk about my realm but I will never talk about what kingdom I use to live in and took over. Now, what would you like to know about my realm?Azricel smiled and walked to Winda

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:03 am 
Godsin Queen

Winda didn't know how to take such a question. She had not asked for such information, yet he seemed overly willing to give it. She ventured that maybe this was just some kind of dragon thing.

I know a small bit about your realm already, as I was very well educated. Your realm is for the most part full of darkness, and void of all humans. Also I think if I remember right, it's full of spirit folk, and shads. I guess I can see why you'd hardly want to rule a kingdom there. From what I've head I'm guessing it can be a very horror filled place to live. Winda answer his odd question by telling him what she did know about his home realm. He seemed so antsy to talk she was sure he'd be more than happy to fill in the blanks.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:06 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Now how about you tell us why your ugly form did not evolve away Alondor had reappeared through the ceiling and was now intentionally seeing if at the very least the other dragons had evolved away from anger, he doubted it

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:20 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

When Azricel got interrupted by Alondor horrid remark Azricel said in a calm and yet strong voice,I did not change my form the same reason you changed to an uglier form. I am proud of how I look and many other pure dragons stayed in their old form for the same reason. We loved our form and we stayed because it is a form we will regret changing. So if you don't mined please leave me alone from your petty remarks until you gain real manners. turning back at Winda Azricel said,yes my realm is horrid and troublesome but it is also the creator for strong dragons which can't fear anything. Dragons in twilight are extremely smart and strong but the humans are bad at making decisions when it comes to living there. Humans have to much fear to decide how to live longer. Pure dragons mainly make the decisions for the humans with a cost and we mainly don't let them down. we do however are hunted and love our famous hoards. proudly Azricel smiled

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:32 am 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC: I have no idea what form you believe dragons to be in so could you describe there form, or what you think is there form

IC: could you please stop saying pure dragons we ahve covered that we are equally dragon, only my ancestors had an easier time when they could use both dragon powers and human weapons. Oh and congradulations on at least getting over an anger problem your ancestors had

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:47 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: special would be like a human bone structure of a dragon and a Pure would be like my pic. on the left. (it kind of looks like Azricel without his armor)

IC: Azricel than looked at Alondor and laughed. Azricel said with a smile,Times changed. I even thought you would know that by now. also I will keep calling myself pure for this is the first form a dragon ever had and we still follow the laws that wher given to us. On the other hand specials like you changed your old forms because of your own reasons. You specials have no laws because you don't need any laws. There is a reason why I call myself and my kind purees and call you and your kind specials. We are completely different in one way yet still hold the same blood types. That is why I call you what you really are and why I call my kind for what we really are. You should be proud to be called special and let the purees call themselves pure for they are still the same as their ancestors yet learned more. Specials means free wile pure means within the old and sacred ways.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:14 am 
hufflepuff head of house

You are delusional, we of the so called special branch left your kind in the barbaric years because we wanted to focus on philosophy, which is hard to do when tables keep getting up ended. Also the phil' dragons do have rules we just do not have to follow the title one that you use because we see no point to it. Where as you of the b'c dragons do and so enlighten me on this reason

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:28 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azricel's smile turned to a frown and he said in a calm tone,you should have taken the word special as a compliment because it is what you are and there is nothing you can do to change who you are. We purees are smatter and stronger than before. Yes we still follow the laws of our ancestors but yet we are more peace full and we even have games to see who is the top lord of the list. The laws are not as barbaric and misunderstood anymore they are followed to their full be every pure dragon and we consider them tradition now. Maybe you should try living in another life before you start jugging. Other than that I have nothing left to say to you. Azrivel went back to his corner with pride. He was a lot more happy after realizing that Alondor was completely different and Azricel Was proud that his kind follows the laws to their full now.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:25 pm 
Cererean Princess

Cresent wandered over. "What's this about 'jugging'?" he asked. He wasn't perturbed at all about his surroundings; he often found himself in places with little explanation. "Is this something to do with who's more of a Dragon? Tsssk, you're both Hnau; what's the big deal?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:32 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azricel looked at the stranger talking and said laughing, It is nothing much. Just two dragons debating, we are very competitive so it is natural instinct to argue over things. presides this has nothing to do with who is more dragon it is all about one word. This whole argument was only about differences between laws and tradition. You won’t understand

OOC: I edited my last post "on an old story made new" to ask a question. plz read Pandora
. thx :)

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next